The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Legend of Atlantis

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 33]

101The Legend of Atlantis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:33 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"No, Maple." Odessa turned to see canons readying on the navy ship. "No... No Orca no!!" she turned back to Maple. "That's not what I meant." Odessa backed up to the edge of the ship, laughing. She spread her arms, signifying the ship. "She's yours, Maple. The Gaunt. You'll be a great captain." At this Odessa turn and launched herself, diving over the side of her ship. Dipping swiftly into the water, she swam towards Orca's ship, pain in every stroke. Her leg wound still sore.

Last edited by Xeesha on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

102The Legend of Atlantis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:40 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca caught sight of someone diving into the water and swore, they were close enough, the bow of his ship was nearly touching the end. "Starboad now!" He called, turning the wheel quickly and spinning sideways. "Fire all port side cannons!" A great defening boom sounded as dozens of cannons flew through the air and ripped holes in the back of the Gaunt, shooting most of the captains quarters apart and severing the rudder. "Alright, I'll be right back, turn back around and keep persuing them, then when they're all dead or captured, send a boat to shore to search for me." He dropped his pistol and his coat and lept into the ocean, swimming towards the other in the water.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

103The Legend of Atlantis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:42 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Captain no!" Maple cried out as she tried to make a wild grab for Odessa, but was blown back by the sudden explosions coming from the back of the ship, she quickly made her way back to the helm to find that the rudder had gone. "Shit, we're sitting ducks now..."

104The Legend of Atlantis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:42 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"No! What the fuck are you doing!" Odessa screamed as the canons tore into her ship. "Maple go..." she felt hopeless. She stopped swimming as she saw Orca jump from his ship. What the hell..

105The Legend of Atlantis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:47 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca had won, he knew it. His ship sped off after the other ship, catching up to it quickly and soon becoming level with it, the cannons ready again. Orca grabbed Odessa's hands under the water as he caught her. "Well, abandoning the ship? That's not something like you to do little Odessa."

106The Legend of Atlantis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:49 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

She turned to face him, pulling her hand away. "Orca, please! Call the canons off and Let them go. I'll turn myself in, whatever you want just leave my crew alone."

107The Legend of Atlantis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:49 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple called out to the crew. "Fire the starboard cannons!" All of their cannons fired at once and attacked the Navy ship, the ship recieved a few low holes and she knew they had caused some major problems for the Navy. She drew her sword and swung onto the other boat. "Charge!"

108The Legend of Atlantis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:50 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca looked up to see the Gaunt had attacked his ship and shrugged as he tread water. "Sorry Odessa, your crew attacked my ship, I have no choice but to imprison or destroy them, as for you, I have something better planned for you."

109The Legend of Atlantis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:52 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

She let out a growling scream and pulled her sword, narrowly missing his face and swam back towards her ship. Maple, please don't get yourself killed.

110The Legend of Atlantis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:56 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca swam after her, not being named Orca for nothing, he grabbed Odessa's wrist and wrenched the sword from her grasp. "You're going to have to do better than that to get rid of me, and your pistol is dead."

111The Legend of Atlantis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:58 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"Fine this time I won't miss" She pulled her other sword and sliced his cheek. "Dual swords commodore." As he grabbed his face and let go of her she swam off again, as fast as she could.

112The Legend of Atlantis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:02 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple sliced clean through a Navy sailor and licked her blade a little as she pulled her pistol out to shoot another one that approached her, she smirked, this was too... suddenly the cannons on the Navy ship fired again and the cannons on the Gaunt exploded, fires shot up all over the ship and she swore. "So much for being captain huh?" She laughed and fought on. The ship would last, it was still afloat, but it would need some serious repairs.

113The Legend of Atlantis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:03 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca felt stupid. How didnt he remember she had two swords? Anyway, he drew his own and swam after her, reaching the ships in no time and following her where ever she went, glad his ship was dealing the damage rather than taking it.

114The Legend of Atlantis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:05 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa climbed up a net on the side of her own ship, dodging wood and splinters flying everywhere. She grabbed a sail rope and swung onto the Devastator, landing next to Maple. "How ya doing, kiddo?" she sliced through a navy sailor and smiled at Maple. "Sorry again"

115The Legend of Atlantis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:10 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca climbed onto the Gaunt and looked around. All of the pirates on the top deck were fighting on the other ship, and he had a good idea. He went down the stairs and shot the pirates tending the cannons quickly, then he began to pile up the gunpowder. What a morale booster, if their ship decided to explode on it's own. He made a long trail to the stairs and threw the crate back over, lighting a match and igniting the trail, he made his way up and across to his own ship, cutting all the cords and making his way up to the helm and setting his ship moving away from the Gaunt as quickly as he could.

116The Legend of Atlantis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:10 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Never better captain!" She smiled a little and looked around. "Is it just me... or are we leaving our ship behind?"

117The Legend of Atlantis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:11 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa was aware of the ships moving apart and instantly knew what had happened. "What have you done..." she ran to the side of the Devastator and watched her ship. "No..."

118The Legend of Atlantis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:15 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

The Gaunt suddenly exploded, smolders of wood falling into the ocean and the ship sinking into the sea. Orca smiled, and it was then that he spotted Derak scewering a pair of his soldiers and figured he'd have time for a rematch later, he leapt over the railing and landed right behind Odessa, leaning forward to whisper in her ear. "Beautiful sight dont you think?"

119The Legend of Atlantis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:16 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Aw hell... now we're stuck on a Navy ship!" Maple swore and tried to hold Odessa back, but fell back as she was hit by the force of Orca landing right behind Odessa. A pair of soldiers took advantage of the moment and pinned Maple to the ground. "Damn..."

120The Legend of Atlantis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:18 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa turned around, a menacing growl escaping her throat and punched him in the face. As he staggered backwards she advanced on him with her sword raised, "Orca you Bastard!"

121The Legend of Atlantis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:20 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca held his nose, which was bleeding freely now and pointed his sword at Odessa. "You and your crew will not survive if you do not tell them to surrender now! There's no escape and we both know it. I've even chained up your first mate."

122The Legend of Atlantis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:25 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa growled louder and raised her sword higher, ready to strike. Instead of slashing down she threw her sword down to the ground. Looking down at Maple and then dropping her head. "It's all my fault. Should've left you there!" she pointed at Derek. "But I'm not that bad a pirate.." Odessa picked up her head and looked at Orca, seeing the mark she'd left on his cheek. "You got a little something there on your face, Commodore."

123The Legend of Atlantis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:27 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca felt his cheek, then moved his paw across and smacked her upside the face, he knew she could not retaliate or risk her crew being slaughtered infront of her. So he slapped her so hard that she fell to the ground. "You will all be put in the cells down below and I hope you will cooperate when I come calling, or else."

124The Legend of Atlantis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:29 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple struggled to get to Odessa but was thoroughly pinned. "Let me go you bastards! I swear I'll destroy you all when I get my sword back!" One of the soldiers simply punched her in the gut and she passed out.

125The Legend of Atlantis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:29 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa fell to the ground, spat a little blood and laughed. "You will never learn. And for this Orca you shall pay."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum