The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Legend of Atlantis

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 33]

751The Legend of Atlantis - Page 31 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:38 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Hara smiled a little and shrugged. "I've been here since I turned 16. I'm the Vicecaptain of the ship and I guess I just want to get as high as I can. But I dont think just prosecuting pirates is all we should do... for one, the fact that most of the Navy has now become corrupt with money and power." She forked a few more pancakes. "More?"

752The Legend of Atlantis - Page 31 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:49 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"I'm fine now." Odessa shrugged. "When are we reaching the shore? I guess I'd like to know when I'm being hung." she laughed.

753The Legend of Atlantis - Page 31 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:51 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"In a few days miss." Hara said, standing up and smiling. "Well if you're done, I'll be off for now, but I;ll be back in a few hours."

754The Legend of Atlantis - Page 31 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:52 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa bowed gratefully as best she could with her hands tied. "I thank you, Hara."

755The Legend of Atlantis - Page 31 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:54 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"No problem." Hara walked out and went up to take her post at the helm of the ship. *She's nice... too bad she's gonna be hung." Hara sighed.

756The Legend of Atlantis - Page 31 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:02 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Jameson walked up behind Hara, scowling a little as always. "How is the prisoner doing? Did you tease her with the food like I asked?"

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

757The Legend of Atlantis - Page 31 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:03 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Yes sir, I even went so far as to eat some of it myself, then describe to her how delicious they were in excruciating detail." Hara tried to put on a malicious smile, praying it would pass along with her lie.

758The Legend of Atlantis - Page 31 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Good job." Jameson smirked a little and walked away, heading out to inspect the stores and make sure the cannons were put through their daily maintenance.

759The Legend of Atlantis - Page 31 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:07 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Hara sighed with relief as she slowly turned the wheel, ever so gently, to set them slightly off course. She assumed she'd be punished for it later, but she felt that she should try to buy the pirates more time to rescue their captain.

760The Legend of Atlantis - Page 31 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:12 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa had been struggling with the ropes ever since she woke up and finally, loosened, they fell to the ground and she jumped up from the chair, stretching quickly. She looked at her hands, her wrists peeled, burnt, and slightly bleeding from hours of trying to get out. She sighed and looked around the room for some weapons she could use. Going through Jameson's desk she found a knife and under his bed, another sword, engraved with writings from the navy. "This must've been an award for something." Odessa laughed and put the sword, with it's holster on her belt and the knife in her boot, hidden.

761The Legend of Atlantis - Page 31 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:20 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Hara walked in in a few hours and looked around. "Miss?" She asked softly, carrying a bowl of soup. "Have you departed already? Damn."

762The Legend of Atlantis - Page 31 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:21 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa got up quickly from behind the door realizing it was Hara. "No. I'm here. I'm sorry." she looked down at the ropes and back at Hara. "Just don't tell."

763The Legend of Atlantis - Page 31 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:22 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Only if you promise to take me with you." Hara smiled gently. "I'm sick of having to serve this pompous bastard, that, and he's a bit of a molester."

764The Legend of Atlantis - Page 31 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:24 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa shook her head. "I'm not surprised." she smiled once more. "When we reach shore. Surely if I can escape I shall take you with me."

765The Legend of Atlantis - Page 31 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:32 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"We could have an easier time of it... if you supposibly take me hostage and get a life boat out of Jameson. He hates it when his sailors are killed." Hara recommeneded. "We even have life boats with sails."

766The Legend of Atlantis - Page 31 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:55 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa shook her head somewhat and sighed, "It wouldn't feel right even acting your hostage situation out. You've been too kind." she put her hand on Hara's shoulder. "Orca will work things out somehow when we get to shore. He'll probably already be there." Odessa looked down quietly. "Hopefully..."

767The Legend of Atlantis - Page 31 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:22 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca knew he wasnt in charge anymore on a different person's ship. He still wanted to go sit up in the crow's nest, which was a place he went to think. He stared off into the horizon and...

"You will die..." the voice came into his head and he started, looking around, frightened.

"Who was that?" Orca said softly as he looked around. "That voice... it cant be... it's too soon."

"You know who that was." A small voice came from his neck and he looked down to see Calypso stepping out onto his shoulder. "It's him, and he wants your soul."

768The Legend of Atlantis - Page 31 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:38 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Hara nodded and sat back. "Well... what are you planning to do? Kill Jameson?"

769The Legend of Atlantis - Page 31 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa laughed, "Wouldn't that be great.. Naw if I did that I'd have more of the Navy on my tail just because he's so high up on the grid." she slumped back against the wall and sighed, "I guess I have to wait till we get to shore to do something.

770The Legend of Atlantis - Page 31 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:07 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"We've got a few days... let me at least patch up your wrists... you could have just asked and I would have done it for you." Hara came over and pulled out some salve, applying it to Odessa's wrists and then wrapping them up with bandages. "That way they wont get infected. You dont want a claw for a hand, it's bad for business." she giggled.

771The Legend of Atlantis - Page 31 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:02 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa laughed with her and sighed. "I don't know what someone like you is doing on a ship of Jameson's... You're too good for this. Especially for this on a ship of HIS."

772The Legend of Atlantis - Page 31 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:02 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"I ... well truthfully I joined simply to get away from my home island, I would have been stranded there for life if I hadnt, I was engaged to be married and I hated the guy, some business man who never left the island. I wanted to explore the seas! In a way I'm getting my wish." Hara smiled gently. "I'd much rather do it without a schedule tho."

773The Legend of Atlantis - Page 31 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:24 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa laughed. "That's exactly why I'm a pirate. No rules. Just... a lot of enemies."

774The Legend of Atlantis - Page 31 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:42 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"I wish there was a medium..." Hara spoke finally. "Maybe... maybe I could be a privateer..."

775The Legend of Atlantis - Page 31 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:46 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa laughed, "How about an explorer perhaps? Just get your own ship and... explore..." she walked over and sat on the bed with her face in her hands. "Now I just have to hope he doesn't come back in here till we reach shore. which is unlikely."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum