The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Legend of Atlantis

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 33]

801The Legend of Atlantis - Page 33 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:13 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Hara looked very releaved as she kicked the other's weapons off into the ocean and went to hold Odessa up. "Come on, lets go patch that up..."

Maple scrambled over to the other boat and flew to her captain's side, elbowing Hara out of the way as she picked Odessa up and nearly leaped back to the captain's cabin of the other ship.

Hara looked stunned and turned to Orca. "Who... the hell was that?"

802The Legend of Atlantis - Page 33 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:15 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"That was her first mate." Orca laughed. "And who might you be? I can see you seem to be on our side."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

803The Legend of Atlantis - Page 33 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:16 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

((that made me laugh when I pictured it for some reason.))

Odessa absorbed those couple of seconds in before landing on a bed in the captains quarters of Derak's ship. Her first instinct, she sat up and wrapped her arms around Maple tightly. "I'm sorry."

804The Legend of Atlantis - Page 33 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:17 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Hara nodded and danced her blade through several sailors to prove it. "I'm sick of being here, I want to be free to sail the seas."

Maple gave a dry sob and hugged her captain lightly, before laying her back down, kissing her cheek and beginning to work on her side. "You had me worried sick Captain... I punched Orca for it."

805The Legend of Atlantis - Page 33 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:19 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca smiled and held out his hand. "Commodore Orca, the now owner of this ship." He smirked as he looked down at Jameson and simply shot him in the head. "Always wanted to do that... the guy was a dick." He said before looking at the sailors. "Well, I guess you all work for me now, or do you want to be killed like that?" They shook their heads fearfully and he smiled. "Good. First order of business, is get this ship ready to sail."

806The Legend of Atlantis - Page 33 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:24 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"I suppose you'll be needing a vicecaptian sir?" Hara looked hopeful.

807The Legend of Atlantis - Page 33 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:27 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa sat up quickly and cried out in pain. "You did what?? Why?" she figured that was why his eye was black and blue when she saw him but it hadn't hit her until now.

808The Legend of Atlantis - Page 33 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:32 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple blushed a little. "I thought he sold you to them to save his own skin... and I was pretty blinded to anything he said, so I punched him, blamed his sister, and stormed out."

809The Legend of Atlantis - Page 33 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:34 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa laid back down shaking her head, laughing. "Nope. I sold MYSELF to save HIS skin." she sighed and smiled to herself. "I'm glad that's over. Jameson was an ass."

810The Legend of Atlantis - Page 33 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:35 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"I sure hope it's all over..." Maple sighed as she got to work on Odessa's side.

811The Legend of Atlantis - Page 33 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:04 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

(Seeing as how my last one disappeared)
"Yes I do, now that you mention it." Orca smiled and bowed. "Would you take that position?"

812The Legend of Atlantis - Page 33 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:30 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa cringed a little and took a deep breath, trying to brush off the pain below her collarbone and on her side. "Maple?" she paused for a moment. "Would you have done the same thing?"

813The Legend of Atlantis - Page 33 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:09 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple looked a little. "You mean give myself up to save you?" she smiled as she nuzzled Odessa's side. "I would do it no matter what, I want you to live." She giggles a little.

814The Legend of Atlantis - Page 33 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:09 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa laughed and smiled at Maple, "So I am not the only crazy one on the seas? Good."

815The Legend of Atlantis - Page 33 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:48 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"I'm only crazy for two people on the seas. Derak and you." Maple smiled broadly and giggled a little.

"The legendary Commodore Orca! I'd be honored if I could have that post, mind you some of the other sailors might not be so keen to serve under you right after you shot their Commodore right in the temple. That was a little harsh sir, couldnt he have simply been sent to the brig?" Hara was bright, yet at the same time, slightly worried for Orca's sanity.

816The Legend of Atlantis - Page 33 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:53 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"He's better off dead... that and he's not nearly as much trouble when he cant open his mouth." Orca spoke softly to Hara. "Sorry if I frighten you right now, but it's simply because he tried to have Odessa hung... and punishment for trying to do that is unimaginable."

817The Legend of Atlantis - Page 33 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:01 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"I see... yes I took a liking to Captain Odessa myself. She is a very kind caring female, you should be very happy together." Hara picked up almost instantly. "If the Navy doesnt kill you when they find out, I suggest you leave us at port somewhere and go off into the sunset, it is not a good idea to be playing with these forces."

818The Legend of Atlantis - Page 33 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:06 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca sighed and nodded. Ayna walking over and slowly bowing to Hara. "Hara this is my sister Ayna, the reason behind all of this."
"Pleasure to meet you." she said gently as she punched her brother in the side.
"I do think we should leave, but at the same time... where would we go that the Navy would not follow?" Orca pondered.

819The Legend of Atlantis - Page 33 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:10 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Well there are obvious places, like Tortuga... Shanghai, Singapore, but at the same time, there are areas that nobody ever goes, you know, like Mortana, and Haruso, just places that never have any trouble." Hara suggested.

820The Legend of Atlantis - Page 33 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:13 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I suppose... Mortana is a nice island... peaceful and just about everything that Odessa would grow sick with, that's what I'm worried about, I doubt she'd keep her interest if we went to live on land. She's too much of a pirate to want to stop for her own safety." Orca pointed out bluntly. "And she knows I can look after myself as well... so using Ayna or I as an excuse wont work either."

821The Legend of Atlantis - Page 33 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:12 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa smiled widely at Maple, "You'll be a great captain." Odessa hung her head and sighed, "I just can't wait to heal. I need to sail a ship once more."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum