The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Rising

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

26New Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:42 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Naomi shrugged at Reya's reaction and sighed. "I agree with Sam, maybe we could help her through it, or at least get her away from it for a while, I hope she doesnt hate us for helping her though..."

27New Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:49 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~Reya blushes slightly at sam's offer~ "No thank you, you two deserve some rest, i'll keep watch this night. Sam, please stay with naomi in case the dragoness wakes up a little unhappy. I'll watch alone"

28New Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:54 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam looked up at Reya. "Reya I cant sleep. If Naomi passes out I would like someone to talk to if she does." He nudged Naomi and chuckled.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

29New Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:13 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~she concedes his point but still has some misgivings about there being no watch~ "I guess it wouldnt hurt to join you." ~she finally replies and snuggles in with them, there was just something so comforting about the situation, that despite her efforts, she was soon fast asleep, cutely curled up against the two~

~Meanwhile the dragoness Talyn wakens from her slumber. with a groan she sits up and finds her leg splinted and her wing bound. She could also feel the potent earth magic coursing through her, and though she was healing and would be 100% by morning her body still had the dull throb of pain from her wounds.~ "wonderfull a broken leg, and a broken wing...just my luck, at least im still alive, be it for better or worse..." ~she ceases her soliloquy and cocks her head hearing the call of her master. with a smirk she lets herself drift up to another plane and standing, albeit painfully she limps down the planar tunnel towards her masters call.~

30New Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:59 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

o.o "Wait... where'd she go?" Sam quickly stood up and looked around, watching as Naomi and Reya slowly sank into each others arms. He felt something pulling him as he stood where the dragonness had vanished. "I dont... understand."

31New Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:17 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine sighed and the ground shook, "Are you done yet?" she watched Kote closely, reading his eyes as they went over the symbols time and time again.

32New Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:20 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Kote hushed Raine up, his brain was working hard, this double code was becoming a bitch to decipher, there was a strange set of runes that didnt match the style of either of the ones he'd been recording so far. "This is driving me crazy..."

33New Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:34 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"Find someone else to do it..." Raine quietly added in, hoping for some appeasement.

34New Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:29 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Like who?"

35New Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:50 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"Useless! Your worthless Thaxll'ssillyia!" ~the great demon Erttu yells at her.~
"Sorry ' Master' but demons exist in my plane too, you had me to exausted to defend myself"
"You wothless excuse for a wyrm go home, you'll be of no help to me." ~he snarls and backhands her, sending the poor dragoness flying. She lands with a thud and because of her masters dismissal begins the shift to the astral tunnel, and limps her way towards her home, reappearing back with the group. A tiny trickle of blood dripped from her muzzle from the force of the demons blow but she was still smiling anyways. She knew at least he would not call on her for many weeks~

36New Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:59 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam stood right infront of the dragonness in an instant. "Mind telling me where you went? You scared the crud out of me when I say you vanish completely." His orange eyes were flaming gently as he looked at her. "Why does half of my group seem to know you already?"

37New Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:12 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"Know me? Hmm...dont recognize any of you, although you do seem to all remind me of friends i have...well...had..once...." ~She replies a sad look passing over her features~ "As for where i went....well... i suppose it would be folly to hide the truth, i serve a demon on another plane. BUT before you judge me as evil know that it is not willingly, he knows my true name and i can do naught but answer his call and obey him As i was saying before i so rudely passed out my name is Talyneth Shadowsfang, But please just call me Talyn, my true name once a secret i too will reveal, Thaxll'ssillyia. Now may i ask why you seem to be demon and yet you do not attack these others as a demon would. I can sense no demonic heritage in any of the others here, though the vixen.....i sense she is not as she seems, but that is none of my concern...everyone is as they are for their own reasons, i am not one to judge."

38New Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:23 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"My name is Samuel Durvan, you can call me Sam, and I'm sorry, not even I know my true name anymore, it's been divided in half along with my soul. That's why you sense demon in me. I was spliced with a demon when I chose to protect two sides of a medallion that holds the fate of this reality, if you want to put it like that. If the Demon Lord got both halves, the Light would be eliminated from the world." Sam bowed low. "And I'm sorry, but in a way, you remind me of Reya, the fox you spoke about." His weapons glinted a bit in their sheaths. "So Talyn, mind telling me if you're going to be okay? Your leg and wing are still broken."

39New Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:03 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine considered the thoughts and remembered how long it felt that she hadn't seen Kote's other half. She sighed, "Maybe we could just see if Sam knew something..."

40New Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Sam doesnt know anything. He never does." Kote got angry suddenly, flaring up because he knew that Sam was vastly inferior in strength and mind. "If you really want to see him. why dont we just show him the whole prophecy and ruin all I have to offer?! Why dont I just stab myself through the heart?"

41New Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:12 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"Kote!" Raine suddenly pushed him to the ground with gravity, holding him there. "Control your emotions, I was only making a suggestion. I can't do much of anything at this point." she let him go and closed her eyes. "I go where you go for now." Raine opened her eyes again. "There's no one you know that could help?"

42New Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:26 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Kote sighed. "No one that's on our side. I cant let the Demon Lord know there's more to the prophecy that exists." He sat down and put his head in his hands. "This is all I'm bringing to the table now... if I exposed it, I wouldnt be important, and probably hated."

43New Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:29 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine sighed again, "Looks like you need to meditate." she spoke jokingly. "Just... take a break."

44New Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:34 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Kote nodded and slowly crossed his legs. "I'm sorry I got angry Raine... I just... I know how you feel, about me... about Sam... and... I guess I'm just angry that... well..."

Makalai had vanished a bit earlier and Kote smiled, Malakai understood, and Kote continued. "I'm angry because I wish it was me, and not him."

45New Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:41 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine held her breath and turned away from Kote, hiding her blush. She calmed her voice and spoke, "I... What are you talking about..." she closed her eyes, pretending to meditate once more.

46New Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"You know... exactly what I'm talking about." Kote sighed a little as she turned away. "I'm sorry. I guess I just wanted to ..."

47New Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:03 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine interrupted him, too embarrassed to say much more. "I'm sorry." she exhaled slowly.

48New Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:03 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"Are you certain of that?" ~she asks and spreads her wings wide.~ "My demon master erttu loves tormenting me and so i make sure to leech some of his infinite lifeforce each time he strikes me. im fine now. I have to thank you for your help, without finding you all i would have perished"

49New Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:08 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam shrugged. "If you hadnt attacked me you would have been a bit better off. I'm sorry I look and smell like a demon, I dont enjoy it. Hell, Traven over there tried to kill me as well, so you're not the first. I just wish there was some way to get you away from your master. Surely there's something we could... construct, or forge, that could stop him."

Kote blushed a little as he had his back to her. "It's... it's not your fault. You chose the one that's best, I cant blame you."

50New Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine almost gasped but held herself steady, "He's not better. He doesn't even care about people. He loses control and..." she stopped and looked down at her hand, a circular scar where the medallion had been. She hadn't noticed it before. "wow..." Raine surveyed her hand for a moment and put it back down. Lifting herself from the ground again, indian style she meditated once more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next