Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Realities rp

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 21]

101 Re: Realities rp on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:37 pm

Marcus

Admin
Admin
Tamwyn seemed to drink away the headache just like the other men and told raucous stories of times when he'd done incredibly foolish or perverted things loudly along with the rest and they'd all laugh at each other's stories and he'd smile over at Zura, blush horribly at what he'd been saying, then go back like nothing had happened. He seemed to be a very happy drunk for someone who was so quiet normally.

View user profile http://greaterspan.forumotion.net

102 Re: Realities rp on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:44 pm

Xisha

Chronicler
Chronicler
Zura had been quite content listening to these funny stories. She urged on more to learn about the people she'd have to journey with for God know's how long. She'd laugh a little bit everytime he would look over. She couldn't tell if she was laughing cause she was happy or cause she thought he was foolishly funny. Happy... weakness At any rate, Zura stopped laughing and stood. Her head rushed and she started to fall, grabbing the counter and looking around hoping no one saw as she sat back on the stool.

View user profile

103 Re: Realities rp on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:47 pm

Marcus

Admin
Admin
Tamwyn was at her shoulder almost before she caught herself. "Are you okay Zura?" He asked, in a completely level headed tone, the only notion that he was drunk was that his face was flushed and he wouldnt remember any of this in the morning. "Have you been drinking too much? Or is it because of your abilities?" he asked softly

104 Re: Realities rp on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:50 pm

Xisha

Chronicler
Chronicler
Zura suddenly burst out laughing, "Probably both..." but as quickly as she had started laughing, she slapped herself and stopped. "I don't usually do this." she nodded to the glass and looked around at the people in the bar. Zura couldn't believe these people were actually talking to a couple of pointy-eared people. She raised an eyebrow and shrugged to herself.

View user profile

105 Re: Realities rp on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:52 pm

Marcus

Admin
Admin
Tamwyn shrugged. "You should do it more often, makes it look like you have a soul." He said, clearly his intoxication was not helping his bluntness. "I'm going to bed... before I collapse. Would you like any help up the stairs?" He asked slowly, holding out his hand politely.

106 Re: Realities rp on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:58 pm

Xisha

Chronicler
Chronicler
They stop at nothing... Zura looked up at Tamwyn, her chest heaving as she breathed angrily. She turned away and the headache she had before swelled in her head. She slammed her fist down on a table, releasing her anger and simultaneously a man down the bar suddenly hit his head on the counter and knocked himself out. She looked up quickly "Shit..."
Zura looked back to Tamwyn. "No..." She got up and walked past him, keeping her head as straight as possible. The first thing she thought of was walking up the steps, but before she could control herself she suddenly turned and punched one of the men in the face. There, she was finished and walked to the stairs, still angry at Tamwyn.

View user profile

107 Re: Realities rp on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:03 pm

Marcus

Admin
Admin
Tamwyn scowled and went to make sure the men were alright before heading up for bed himself.

108 Re: Realities rp on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:07 pm

Xisha

Chronicler
Chronicler
Zura stood at the bottom of the stairs and watched Tamwyn, smirking and evil smile as he walked past her. She stayed there a while and looked at the man. She jumped forward and he flinched back, making her laugh. Still, bed was not an option and at this note, she opened the door to the inn and walked outside, leaning against the wall to watch the sky for a while. The stars were so much clearer here.

View user profile

109 Re: Realities rp on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:11 pm

Lizzy

Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate
Tia awoke after a full day of recooperation from her wounds, she stood up and stretched, her fan glowing a little to remind her of what her task was, she quickly disappeared onto the wind and tracked the artifact that had been thrown into this world, finding it easily beacuse of the lack of silly heroes to stop her and found it to be a coin, she flipped it and called it. It landed on what she called and she looked around. "I wish something would happen..." she grumbled as she slipped it into her pocket. She simply disappeared for the next world. Several moments later, a meteor crashed into the ground where she had been standing. Something definitly happened.

View user profile

110 Re: Realities rp on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:15 pm

Marcus

Admin
Admin
Tam sat down in his room and looked over at the other two. Shawn was kneeling over Hiero's bed now and healing his wounds when he walked in and smiled up at him, moving back to work.
"How's he doin?"
"A lot of internal bleeding but with the right amount of magic he'll be right as rain tomorrow." Shawn said brightly.
Tamwyn raised an eyebrow and shrugged. "Alright... well good night." He rolled over and passed out instantly. Shawn knew for certain that he would have to make a hangover potion in the morning.

111 Re: Realities rp on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:25 pm

Xisha

Chronicler
Chronicler
Zura sat quietly outside the Inn ( hahaha OUTside the INN... alright I'm done marveling) hoping for something good to happen. This journey was quite dull for all it's worth sounded. She sighed and closed her eyes.
"Zuuurra." she heard a whisper and opened her eyes. Joque stood less than 10 feet away.
She looked around quickly for something. "Hooooo-ly... sh-it!" she grabbed a torch propped in a holder outside the Inn (lol) door and pointed it at him. But there was no one there. Zura waved the torch around and walked over to the spot were he had been standing. She sighed in relief until she looked down. Two spots in the sand, not like the rest, were there. She back up and tripped over her own feet, landing on her back and the torch on her forearm. Zura jumped up and kicked the torch, grabbing her arm, now burnt. "Fuuuuck." she said quietly and slowly turned in a circle as she looked around, hunched over with her arm held to her chest. No fucking way she was staying outside now. Zura took a glace at the dents in the sand and scrambled to the Inn. Once inside, she maintained her composure and walked up the stairs quietly, going into her room and jumping into bed.

View user profile

112 Re: Realities rp on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:30 pm

Marcus

Admin
Admin
Tam had a very strange dream. He was walking down a stone passageway, which was strange to begin with, because no such places existed in his world. As he neared a light at the end he found that it was a solid pane of glass, and on the other side... it was him... no it was his sister... no it was him. It looked like his reflection, except the other him wore different clothes, more modern clothes, with a symbol on the shirt that looked strangely familiar. He couldnt help but try to reach out and touch the glass but the moment he did, he woke up. He looked around and gasped a little. Shawn had finished healing Hiero and they were both sleeping now. Tam laid back down and drifted off again, the dream forgotten in the morning.

Shawn opened his eyes creepily and smirked. Things were starting to make sense with these people.

113 Re: Realities rp on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:50 pm

Xisha

Chronicler
Chronicler
Tamwyn, Shawn and Eva stood in a line chained to a wall. Zura watched in third person view as she saw herself sitting in a chair leaning forward with her elbows on her legs, her head on her fists. "Tell me how do you feel." The real Zura who was watching the dream suddenly jumped forward screaming. "No!"
Simultaneously all three of them spoke hurtfully. "My head hurts!"
The dream Zura leaned back in the chair and smiled. Where is Hiero? the real Zura thought as she watched the dream Zura lean back. She put her hand up, palm facing her face.
"no... no no.." Zura clutched her head.
She screamed a last "NO!" at the same time the dream Zura closed her hand to a fist and watched as Tam, Shawn and Eva all began to bleed from their eyes, ears, nose and mouth, going limp in their chains.
Her head boiled with pain, her brain wanting to explode, she turned and saw Hiero, a sword raised, ready to strike.

"Stop!" Zura jumped out of sleep, sitting up , with her hands out ready to strike. It was still dark. She looked at her hands and realized her breathing was out of control. She jumped out of bed and suddenly her head went spinning from the night before. Zura ran for the door and opened it trying to run, but tripped again and hit her head on the railing of the balcony.
It took her a moment to realize what had happened as she got up, her forehead throbbing and she felt it. Blood was dripping from a gash on the side of her forhead. She looked into her room. "Eva!" Zura jumped up and panicked. "Eva where are you!" she looked back in the room, no sign of her.
Soon Zura heard footsteps up the stairs and ran back out of the room, tripping a second time but this time at least she didn't hit her head. Just caught herself with her wrists, painfully.
"Zura!" Eva ran to Zura and Zura stood quickly, still swaying, she grabbed Eva by the shoulders.
"Where were you!"
Eva looked around. "Outside walking.. I needed- Oh my gosh, your head! Are you al-"
"No going outside! Not alone!" Zura shook her shoulders and suddenly her eyes rolled into the back of her head. "I'm going... ouch... sleep.... ouch." Zura trailed off as Eva caught her falling, and let her down slowly to the ground.
Eva looked around, "Uh...." She studdered... mumbling to herself she ripped a piece of her cloak and laid it on Zura's wound.

View user profile

114 Re: Realities rp on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:03 pm

Marcus

Admin
Admin
Hiero clutched his sword and groaned a little as he got up, stretching and wincing as he began unwrapping the bandages slowly, and looking at the healing job. Shawn was good, he gave him that. He looked over to see the others still asleep and got dressed, slipping his shirt back on and sliding into his shoes. The necklace was what they needed from this world, so it was time to move to the next one. He called upon the Witch and she appeared in what seemed to be a bubble infront of him. "You called Hiero?"
"We have the first recovery, but there's a problem."
"Another seeker?"
"Yes ma'am, how did you know."
"Wild guess."
Hiero rolled his eyes. "Right, well, we're off to the next world, shall we give you the necklace or would you have us keep it?"
"You may need it for the coming battles, best keep it safe for now. Oh and Hiero."
"Yes mistress?"
"Dont let them get separated, you know what would happen if they did."
"Yes mistress I do, and I've tried my best to keep them together so far. Lucky Zura isn't the communitive type or she would have found out during her late night strolls."
"Best make sure she doesnt take many of those."
"Yes. Any luck on identifying the thief?"
"None yet, but when I do I'll let you know." And with that the bubble popped, and Hiero was alone.

115 Re: Realities rp on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:18 pm

Xisha

Chronicler
Chronicler
Eva sat quietly, watching Zura breathing at the top of the steps. Eva's eyes were bloodshot and she had her knees curled up to her chest. Zura was still asleep and her head was not looking too healthy.
"Zura..." Eva poked at her once. "Zura."
She went for a second poke but Zura's hand caught it with such a crazy speed Eva didn't see her move until she was holding her finger above her shoulder.
"You know better than to prod at sleeping monsters." Zura smiled, her eyes still closed.
"How do you feel?" Eva asked.
"My head hurts..." Suddenly the flashback of Zura's dream passed through her head with those words. She sat up once and her head already started spinning. "No...more... drinking." She fell back, her head thudding on the floor. Zura's eyes moved to Eva. "I feel like shit. How do you feel?"
"Tired..." Eva yawned and smiled.
Zura looked around. "Have you been awake this whole time?" Eva nodded and smiled a big bright smile.
"Eva!" Zura smacked her leg where she could reach it. "You need to rest and recuperate."
"Look at you..." Eva rolled her eyes.
"You're human..." Zura frowned.
"Meh..." Eva stuck up her chin.

View user profile

116 Re: Realities rp on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:41 pm

Marcus

Admin
Admin
Hiero looked over as Shawn woke up, yawning a little and looking back at Hiero. "Well you look good as new."
"I feel good as new, thanks for that Shawn."
"It was my pleasure." He winked.
Hiero flinched a little and went to quickly wake Tamwyn. who rolled over and simply opened his eyes. "You two have some serious problems..." he said as he held his head.
Shawn walked over and handed Tamwyn a drink. "I knew you'd be like this, so I made you a hangover potion, it makes the hangovers go away so you can get on with your life."
"How cheerful." Tamwyn shrugged and downed the liquid, it was bitter and he coughed a little, but it cleared his head in a second. He stood up and stretched. "Thanks a lot Shawn, that really worked amazingly!"
"Not a problem."
"Now lets get the girls and get out of here, the sooner we get to the next artifact the better." Hiero said as he walked out of their room and moved over to the next one, knocking on it. "You two up in there?"

117 Re: Realities rp on Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:22 am

Xisha

Chronicler
Chronicler
Zura and Eva looked to the door, their eyes wide. Zura looked to Eva. "Seemed a bit quick didn't it?"
"Not for me..." Eva stood.
"Eh.." Zura nodded and rose from the ground, holding the side of her forehead, wincing. "Yes... We're coming." She spoke sternly at the sound of Hiero's voice.
Eva turned to Zura speaking quietly. "How are you going to explain that?" Eva motioned to the gash on Zura's forehead.
Zura shrugged. "Tamwyn was downstairs with me and saw me drinking, it's common for someone to fall and hit there head. Which I did, so it wouldn't be lying."
"Yes.. but you were psycho." Eva nodded.
"I wasn't psycho, I wasn't killing anyone. I had a bad dream and got up cause you were missing." Zura frowned.
Eva smiled and bowed her head to Zura. "Thankyou for worrying."
Zura let her hair fall to cover part of her forehead, the left side of the wound partially covered. "I wasn't worried. I just didn't want to get stuck on this trip with a bunch of stupid men."
Eva sighed, frustrated and opened the door, walking past Hiero to go downstairs. Zura shrugged to herself and grabbed a washing towel from the basin of water on the dresser. She dabbed her head once more and wiped it dry, still unsatisfied with the still bloody looking gash. Zura grabbed her bow and her arrow holster, putting it on her back as she walked out of the room, closing the door.

View user profile

118 Re: Realities rp on Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:37 pm

Marcus

Admin
Admin
Shawn took Eva's hand before she could leave. "Eva we're about to leave this world, please stay together."
Tamwyn nodded a little as he rubbed his head, a little and winced, the headache still having a little affect on him. "Morning to you both..."
Hiero smirked as he looked around at them. "Right then. Let us depart." And with that he cut his finger and a portal opened to their next target, whisking all five of them away easily.
Hiero appeared in the middle of a battle, by the looks of it, feudal and very big, tens of samurai were fighting eachother around him and he drew his sword as someone attacked him, slicing the assailant in the shoulder and bringing them down easily. He looked around for the others and cursed. "Damnit where is everyone?"
Tamwyn fell to the ground and looked up, Eva was with him and he rolled over to see that hey were in a town, it looked very oriental with paper walls and wood structures, people in kimonos. He stood up and asked. "Iasjcva saoer sackar aacs eoak fsao?"
Shawn was sitting at a bar, looking around as he had just appeared there and wondering where the others were. "This is very strange." He said to himself. "Now where is everyone?"

119 Re: Realities rp on Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:04 pm

Xisha

Chronicler
Chronicler
Zura fell on her back with a thud and opened her eyes. Above her a samaurai raised a sword at her.
"Ahh!" She rolled over and the sword hit the ground where she had been laying. She spun around and slid her leg acrossed the ground, tripping the samaurai. She turned and grabbed his sword from his hand, quickly stabbing him through the neck.
Zura looked around and gasped.
"Eva! Shawn? Tamwyn!?" A war? At this point she was very glad to have armor on. She turned in a circle when 5 of them surrounded her. Too much anger... too many people She grabbed the sides of her head and hunched over, screaming in pain. Simultaneously the 5 fighters around her were forced to drop their swords and suddenly all dropped to their knees in pain, clutching their heads. 2 more fighters walked into the perimeter and suddenly they dropped to their knees as well. After clenching her eyes shut for a while, the pain almost unbearable, she picked up her head and opened her eyes, blinking through red tears. Zura looked around. At least 10 bodies were dead, bleeding around her. She gasped and wiped her eyes. Tears of blood?? "Mrienda Oal Kendoik nish tak..."
Eva jumped up and without thinking grabbed Tamwyn by the shoulders and shook him. "Speak English!" Eva took a step back for a moment. "We're from different worlds... Ah hell." she quickly looked around and despite the people around she screamed. "Hiero! Shawn! Zura!" she looked around at the people in kimonos. Making a nervous laugh she put up her hand and nodded slightly. Turning back to Tamwyn, Eva grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the building they were in.

View user profile

120 Re: Realities rp on Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:16 pm

Marcus

Admin
Admin
Tam hurried along after Eva, looking around at all the strange buildings and caught a glimpse of something, a flyer, he couldnt read the writing but it looked like a draft for a war.

Shawn walked out of the bar and shrugged his cloak, this was all very strange. He made his way down the street and looked at a poster on the wall, it looked like a draft. Must be a war going on. He saw someone he recognized and hurried over. "Hey Hiero!" He said as he clapped the familiar form on the back, the young man was wearing a dark green kimono and turned back to him. "Nanio thean sha mor?"
Shawn was stunned. It looked exactly like Hiero, but at the same time... he couldnt be Hiero, he had a japanese sword strapped to his waist and it was much different than the one he usually had. "My apologies." He said and bowed gently. "I thought you were someone else." He walked away and felt very confused, how was there another Hiero in this world?

Hiero looked around and instantly got a headache. "Zura..." he mumbled as he ran in the direction of the source of the magic, slicing through samurai of both factions as he reached her position. "Zura!" He shouted as he got down on his knees, his blade raised for anyone who was going to attack them. "Are you okay?!"

121 Re: Realities rp on Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:24 pm

Xisha

Chronicler
Chronicler
"There must be some type of war going on." Eva spoke, knowing only to herself since Tamwyn couldn't understand her. She ran hopelessly through streets, crowded with people wearing masks and kimonos.
Zura looked away from Hiero and blinked, wiping her eyes one last time. Great... where's everyone else. "Well.. Whatd you do? Where is everyone?" Zura stood and shook her head, aiming to keep the pain within her own head, controlling her own feelings, as well as those around her. She grabbed the sword she'd stolen from the samaurai that she'd killed. Spinning quickly, Zura killed someone advancing behind Hiero. "And what is this???" She put her arms up, motioning the place.

View user profile

122 Re: Realities rp on Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:21 pm

Marcus

Admin
Admin
Hiero turned to face the other direction and called over his shoulder. "It looks like we wound up in the middle of a war. We need to find the others!" He pulled out the necklace from the last world and saw that it was glowing on one side. "Maybe we can get the artifact and find the others. Hopefully Tam will be there too."

Tamwyn reached the same conclusion and stopped Eva, he pulled out his compass and gestured to it, it showed that it was pointing the opposite direction. He didnt really know how to convey his hopes without words but he hoped she'd understand.

Shawn sadly had no artifacts to guide him and pondered his misfortune. "Hm... well... these artifacts must give off a magical signature... and judging by the physical cling this world has... there shouldnt be much magic... maybe..." he rifled through his cloak and pulled out a small wooden flute. He played it and smiled a little, he could always rely on music. The magic in his body flowed gently into the flute and he held it flat on his hand, it turned and pointed off towards his left. That direction had the strongest magical signature. He pocketed his flute and set off, his staff chiming softly with his steps.

123 Re: Realities rp on Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:27 pm

Xisha

Chronicler
Chronicler
How in the wor-... any of these worlds! did I get stuck with him... Zura nodded to Hiero, keeping her thoughts to herself as she took a sword holder from the same dead body, putting it on her waste and holding the sword in her hand. "If Tam has the compass, he'll be heading for the same place we are. He'll most likely find it first." Zura walking closer and looked over his shoulder.
Eva looked at Tamwyn with wide eyes. "I get it I get it. Everyone find the artifact. We're going the wrong way..." she mumbled to herself and turned around, pulling Tam in the opposite direction. She stopped and turned back to him, pointing to the compass. "You lead." She motioned him in front of her.

View user profile

124 Re: Realities rp on Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:32 pm

Marcus

Admin
Admin
Tam nodded, and bowed, kissing the back of her hand before letting go and setting off, following the compass and moving at a quick pace, their clothing was being noticed but nothing they couldnt avoid. By the lights flashing on the compass it seemed they were a distance away from the artifact.

Hiero nodded. "He probably will. But let's see if we can beat him, it seems the artifact is straight north of us. Straight along the line between the fighting factions... how pleasant." He looked over at Zura. "You ready to run?"

Shawn found himself at a mountain before he realized it. He pulled out his flute again and played it. The tune formed into notes made of smoke, that flowed against the wind towards his target. He had to go up, or at least around, the mountain.

125 Re: Realities rp on Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:39 pm

Xisha

Chronicler
Chronicler
Zura nodded and shrugged a bit. "This should be interesting..." she looked down the line of clashing warriors. Sighing, she made sure her bow was tight on her back and put her sword up, to clear the path.
Eva smiled and followed Tam, still looking around at the people watching them.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum