The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Realities rp

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 21]

26Realities rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:36 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura took in a couple more glances of confusion from the pub dwellers before setting her glass down and nodding "I'm off, then" at this, she walked up the stairs, ready for bed. Upon entering the room, she turned quickly and shut the door. No need having any weird people who didn't think fondly of ears coming in to kill her in the middle of her sleep. Zura locked the door, and laid down to sleep.
Eva had been twiddling her fingers and thinking about the different powers that ran through her family. She opened her hand and whispered to herself. "Fire." ... Nothing happened. Eva continued to turn her back to the remaining of the group and pointed at the drink in her cup, "Water"... Nothing again. She sighed and pointed to the glass itself. "Move?" There was still no change and Eva stood sulkily. "Well... I guess I'll sleep too." Eva took a glance around and stared at the nearest person, perhaps hoping to hear their thoughts, but to no avail. She shrugged and gave one last sigh before retreating to the next floor to rest.

27Realities rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:44 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tamwyn looked up at Hiero. "What did you wish for that made the Witch have you work for her?" He voiced curiously as he continued to stare at the compass.
Hiero glared at him. "None of your business alright?" He growled a little and closed the compass in Tamwyn's hand. "Go get some sleep. I'll stay here and get some work done."
"What work can you get done?"
"The powers of gossip. Now move."
Tamwyn sighed and pocketed the compass, walking upstairs and going to the same room as Shawn, seeing as how they had only gotten two rooms. "Shawn... why do you want to get away from your world? I just want to get home personally."
Shawn looked up from the book he had started reading and shrugged. "Personal reasons." He mumbled as he turned a page. "This is an excellent read! Some story of ancient dragons glassing the desert to stop the sandstorms."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

28Realities rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:58 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva walked up to the door and turned the knob, which was locked. She sighed and knocked. A couple moments later Zura opened the door, somewhat annoyed. "Oh, just you." Zura opened the door and Eva carefully walked inside, sitting in a chair.
"I have a question for you." Eva spoke hopefully.
"Oh? and what is that?" Zura sat on the edge of the bed, pulling her ponytail out to let her silver hair fall to the middle of her back.
"You're obviously a magic person. Can you tell me how one goes about finding their power?"
Zura smirked. "I don't know what you're talking about."
Eva frowned and crossed her arms, finally convincing Zura she knew a little more than she was given credit.
"Alright... Well. You know that energy you feel flowing through your body? It's not the same as adrenaline." She laughed and tilted her head.
"Well... yea" Eva spoke
"then concentrate on it, know yourself and your power will come naturally." Zura nodded and turned over to sleep. Eva shrugged then walked to the bed on the other side of the room, crawling in and settling down to sleep.

29Realities rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:04 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tamwyn awoke from a horrible nightmare with a start, it was morning and Shawn was asleep in the same chair he had been before, the book propped over his face and Tam could hear snoring, he got out of bed and saw that neither of the other beds looked slept in, Hiero must have been out all night, he made his way downstairs and found Hiero asleep at a booth, curled up in a corner, it looked as though he had simply passed out while working. Papers were strung all over the table and Tamwyn went to organize them, waiting to see some semblence of breakfast being prepared from the kitchen.

30Realities rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:43 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

(I want in. But I feel like being the bad girl.)

Tia was sitting under a tree spinning a small incredibly magical fan between her fingers. "First of many." She giggled as another message was sent to her through a tiny worm hole, giving her the location of her next target and what to expect. She rolled it up and burnt it, flipping the fan open she gave it a long slice and a circle appeared infront of her, she walked through it and came into a sand blown cave, coughing a little as she cast a spell on herself to change her clothes to best suit this enviroment. She'd have to blend in if she wanted to get what she came for, the details werent a problem, the fan would lead her to the next item easily, artifacts that stay together long enough create a bond, and if her employer was right, that stuff had been cooped up in the Witch's attic for centuries. Tia checked to make sure her ears were hidden under her hood and sat down, waiting for the storm to die away.

31Realities rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:46 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura awoke with a start and quickly sat up, holding her hands at the ready as if she was defending herself. She looked around and realized how quickly she'd awakened from the nightmare. It was one she could barely remember and it still left Zura shaking. She turned and glanced at Eva who hadn't yet awoken. She sleeps like a rock. Zura stood and grabbed her bow from the ground, quickly throwing it onto her back, followed by her arrows. Stepping lightly, the elf walked in front of the small mirror, she pulled the ponytail out and let her hair fall down, attempting to cover her ears. Zura sighed as the top of them poked through her hair and pulled her silver waves back into the ponytail she had. Turning back to Eva once she nodded and opened the door to walk downstairs. As Zura neared the bottom of the steps she saw the same two humans that had tried to talk about her the night before. She frowned slightly and turned away from them, walking past their table when she saw Hiero and Tamwyn at a booth in the corner.
"There she is..." She heard one of the humans say and suddenly flicked her hand without turning around. She heard one of them yelp as he had punched himself in the face. Zura let out a laugh and walked over to Hiero and Tamwyn.
Eva was half asleep still and suddenly, she hit the floor and jumped up screaming. Looking around she realized that she had only fallen out of the bed and sighed. She looked over at Zura's bed to see that she had already left and probably gone downstairs. Eva shook the wooziness from her head from her fall and walked to the mirror to run her fingers through her hair only for a moment before grabbing her cloak and going to the door. She stopped herself and turned around. Eva had a second though and set her cloak down, sitting indian style in the middle of the floor. If there was one thing she needed to do, it was to find her power, and her first step was to meditate and find her energy like Zura had said. Eva smiled slightly and closed her eyes as she sat in silence in the middle of the room.

32Realities rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:21 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tamwyn looked up at Zura as she walked over and waved. "Oh hey! Yeah Hiero's still asleep, he must have been researching anomalies all night or something. I'm not gonna wake him yet. Did you sleep well?" he asked gently, noting a slightly bloodshot pair of eyes. "Oh, and Hiero's figured out the currency I've been reading. Apparently we've got enough to trade for proper clothes, then we can take them to the next world and sell them there as antiques or something."

Shawn awoke easily, stretching a little and yawning as he took the book off his face, having read 17 before finally drifting off to sleep. He got up and rubbed his chin, realizing he never needed to shave. He picked up his staff, he didnt know why he carried it anymore, he could no longer catalyze his magic, it was no use to him. Still, it had some sentimental value and he made his way slowly downstairs, smiling to the others as he sat down. "I could use some good tea... or coffee if they have it. How are you two?" He noted Hiero asleep on the table and smirked. "Hie-tan sure sleeps like a log huh?"
"Yeah, he must have been up really late. I'm doing well, little bit of a nightmare, but nothing too crazy down here."

33Realities rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:39 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tia awoke peacefully and felt a little sore from sleeping on the ground, she had a lot of stuff to do, so she didnt necessarily have time for the peace of sleeping in a normal bed. She stretched and drew the fan, looking to see where it pointed to, it looked like it was near a small town to the east. She wasnt getting paid to reek chaos, and she didnt plan to, she was good enough to get the artifact without injuring any third parties. Second parties could count on some broken limbs at best. The storm had abated and she set out, hoping to make good time of this place and get to the next artifact by nightfall. She put on a bit of her animalistic speed and made her way to the village in no time, looking around and opening the fan, it began to glow. She was getting close.

34Realities rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:12 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura looked down at her armored like clothing. "What's wrong with this?" she sighed and scratched her head. "People shouldn't mind right?" Zura turned and walked back upstairs. When she opened the door she saw Eva sitting in the middle of the floor with a vase and when she walked in Eva picked up the vase and threw it at Zura.
Suddenly Zura jumped behind the door and growled. "What the hell is your problem?!"
Eva's eyes flew open and she stood quickly. "I'm so sorry, Zura!"
"Well what the hell were you doing?"
"I was trying to find my power and when you walked in I got scared and hoped something would happen."
Zura walked over and sat on the bed, sighing. "Give it time Eva. You have this whole journey to find out what you're supposed to do."
Eva put her head down and took a deep breath. "I know. I just.. I have been waiting forever for this."
Zura smirked and looked Eva in the eyes. "The first step, is to be patient. You'll get no where trying to sprint everywhere. You'll tire yourself."

35Realities rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:25 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tia stopped in mid breath to realize something. There was something wrong with the fan. It was pointing her in a different direction now. Strange. It showed her to have to go northwest now, almost the same direction she had come from, very strange. She spun on her heel and walked in that direction, a little causion to the winds now, perhaps there was something in this world tampering with her fan. She couldnt tell. She passed a small Inn and kept walking easily, the fan would lead her to the next artifact and she'd be on her way.

36Realities rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:29 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero awoke to a soft clicking sound and looked down at Tamwyn. "Tam... answer your compass..." he said before rolling over and trying to sleep but rolling off the table and onto Shawn.
"Oooff, good morning Hiero."
Hiero grumbled as he pushed himself off Shawn and sat up.
Tamwyn took out his compass and opened it. The thing was spinning like crazy and suddenly stopped, pointing directly west now instead of northwest this time. "Guys the compass just changed. We're heading west now. We should really get moving, dont bother with clothes."
Hiero nodded. "You're right. Grab your weapons you two, I'm heading up to tell the girls to get ready. We need to get this artifact before another sandstorm sets in." He got up and walked quickly up the stairs, noting the broken vase on the ground outside the girls' room and knocking on their door. "Come on! Lets get goin you two."
Shawn straightened his cloak and sighed happily. "Hustle and bustle, I like this."

37Realities rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:31 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tia moved quickly now, a sense of unease building inside her as she walked briskly. She was glad she had hid her tail and ears from these folk, they were already giving her strange looks because of her skintone and hair color. She didnt mind, she had to be good at ignoring the populus or she wouldnt have gotten the job.

38Realities rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:41 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura's head flew to the door and she stood quickly, taking her bow off her back to hold it in her hand.
Eva got up and looked at her. "What's that for?"
"I... Well you can't do much now can you?" Zura said, noting her unfound powers and lack of sword. "It's just a precaution" She added.
Eva shrugged and followed Zura out of the door, walking down the steps to meet the rest of the crew.

39Realities rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:49 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero waited for them all to get up and ready and clapped his hands together. "Right then. Tamwyn, lead the way."
Tam nodded and took out his compass, it had gone back to northwest curiously enough now and he led them outside and down the path to the open desert, Hiero had supplied them well and they moved quickly, Tam forever going in the same direction and seeing a massive structure in the distance.
Shawn saw the structure as well and smiled. "Looks ancient." he said excitedly. "I always wanted to try my hand at graverobbing."
"We're not grave robbers Shawn! There's no way the artifact would be buried away in there anyway, it may just be on the surface or inside from the rift. No robbing graves."
"Time travels differently in different worlds Hiero, maybe this world moves very fast and it has been long enough for the artifact to become ancient again."
"I dont want to even think about that Shawn... alright?"
Tam sighed and fell into step with the girls. "They make such a nice couple dont they?"

40Realities rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:56 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura put a finger sarcastically to her chin, thinking. "hmm I always wondered about limp wrists." she nodded towards Shawn.
Eva smacked Zura on the arm. "Don't be a jerk! I don't think he's like that." she paused. "I hope."
Zura rolled her eyes. "Not my fault he's a fruitcake, just said I wasn't sure if it was true or not." she suddenly realized she didn't have a headache and quickly pulled her powers back to herself, apologizing in her head. Through this whole trip Zura wasn't thinking about it enough to care. She was always sure to keep it in par because the way Joque was, if she accidentally gave him a headache, he'd be sure to hit her for it. Zura shrugged to herself and kept walking.

41Realities rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:05 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero grew impatient and trudged on, groaning about everything.
Shawn simply rolled his eyes and fell back with the others. "For your information. I am not as you say... a fruitcake." he corrected her. "I take pride in how I enjoy the presence of women, especially ones as fine as yourselves. This trip is bearable because all on it have very interesting attributes."
Tamwyn looked annoyed and glanced at the compass, it still read them going on the right track so he looked up in time to see Shawn kissing Eva's hand.
"It is a pleasure to meet you Eva, I'm sorry we werent properly introduced earlier."

42Realities rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:33 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva blushed and smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well... Shawn is it?" She bowed her head a little and turned back to Zura, seeing her looking agitated.
I have a feeling I'm stuck with a bunch of low-life stupid people. Zura aimlessly stared ahead of them, hoping for something interesting to happen. This whole trip seemed like a waste and she began to regret her choice on Joque. There wasn't much she could do and she surely wasn't go to let him know that she had weaknesses. There was no way she was changing her mind now. Zura crossed her arms and sighed, this is pointless

43Realities rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:43 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Soon they reached the ruins of a great city, Tamwyn looked down at the compass and saw that it was going haywire. "This is the spot alright... but how do we know where we go from he-" he was cut off as the compass began to light up, the different directions lighting up at different times and finally landing on due north, into the front gate of the ruins. "That was convenient." He laughed.
Shawn smiled. "Yes." He stood up again smiled to Zura as well. "And I'm so glad you're on the team as well. Whether you think it's a waste of time or not." He said softly into her ear.
Hiero was walking forward with Tamwyn and turned around. "Shawn stop flirting! We're nearly out of here."
Shawn turned on his heel and laughed. "Right! Coming!"

44Realities rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:57 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tia had entered before them and was getting close to the artifact, she could sense it, especially because the fan was starting to vibrate in her hand. She braced herself and hurried on, searching the next house and still coming up with nothing. Where was this blasted thing.

45Realities rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:59 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura pulled an arrow from her back holster and slid it into her bow. She turned to Eva who tilted her head questioningly at her. "Why are you-"
"You really think things like this are ever easy to do? Come on. There's a catch." Zura put both hand on her bow, ready to pull. She turned back to eva and raised an eyebrow. "And just what do you have to defend yourself?"
Eva shrugged, "Eh"
Zura shook her head, "Of course! This witch sends us on some mission and takes your weapon!" she spoke sarcastically and suddenly thrust the bow and arrow into her hands. "Just in case."
Eva suddenly stopped. "And what are you going to use?"
Zura put her hand up to Eva's face, who's head suddenly went spinning and she fell down. "Oh..." Zura nodded and smirked at Eva's comment and helped her up, grabbing the dropped bow and putting it into her hands once more.

46Realities rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:17 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tamwyn, who was still swordless, knew how to fight very easily without it. He lead them quickly, not needing to search houses or anything because the compass was pointing them straight onwards, strangely most of the traps seemed to have already been triggered, and now they were merely reaping the benefits of getting here second.
Hiero's Chinese sword clanked at his waist as he dashed along next to Tamwyn, wanting to get out of this desert land as fast as he could.
And Shawn was moving with the girls, his staff a good battle weapon if need be but he was never much of a physical fighter in the first place, and he knew he wouldnt be much use.

47Realities rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:34 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tia reached what looked like a great holy temple and smacked her head. Of course whatever magical artifact was in this world would be in a great building. Why hadnt she guessed that earlier. She made her way inside, readying her weapon as she looked around for more traps. It seemed as though they were following her around.

48Realities rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:58 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura looked over at Shawn. He must've been the type of guy to try and talk to every girl around. She laughed a little and turned to Eva. She seemed like the shy type. Never sure of what to do with herself, low self esteem. Hiero, seemed like the one to take charge although he worked for a higher power. Then she realized Tamwyn hadn't done much to allow her to catagorize him. He was just.. there. Perhaps he was even more shy than Eva. She, too, noticed the traps sprung. Then realized how recent this must've been, for any traps landing on the ground had not been covered with sand yet. "There's definitely someone still here."
Eva looked at all the people around. Sure, Shawn was a flirt-cake. But at least he was nice. Zura, to her, seemed like something she wanted to be. Tough, no one could touch her or make her feel inferior. There was not one single weakness in the air around her when she walked into a room. Zura, Eva thought, seemed almost emotionless, like a robot, now that she thought about it. Why had she been banished? Eva's hand tightened on Zura's bow and she looked around the place once more.

49Realities rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:05 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tamwyn nodded as they reached a great holy palace, the compass was going insane now, flashing like mad and spinning around enough that he worried it would snap off. "Well it says whatever we're looking for is right in here." He declared. He could sense the other presence that seemed to be seeking the artifact as well and moved forward, stepping on a trap. There was a whoosh and a great block came swinging out of nowhere heading right for Tamwyn. It was big enough to take out his whole body and splatter it against the opposite wall. But he didnt even seem to notice it coming for him, instead he turned the other direction and spun around, bringing his leg up and connecting the heel of his shoe to the stone, stopping it dead.
Both Shawn and Hiero had to fix their jaws back into place. "Tam... where'd you learn to do that?" Hiero asked, stunned.
"I found out how to do it on my own..." he said quietly, he brought his leg down and the block hung there suspended on a great heavy rope. "Tread lightly now, some of these traps are still intact."

50Realities rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:17 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura laughed an evil laugh and suddenly brought her hand to her mouth and looked around. Great, now we got Chin-Yang Kung-fu master on the trip she thought to herself. Just don't get in my way...

Eva turned to Zura and raised an eyebrow. Some thing were unexplainable she supposed and shrugged. Still, she watched for other traps around her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next