Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Realities rp

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 21]

426 Re: Realities rp on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:45 pm

Xisha

Chronicler
Chronicler
It was a long time. Zura didn't move, didn't breathe and had no pulse. Suddenly her chest heaved and the same black mist that came from Joque before seemed to glisten off her body for a second and then disappear. She was alive... because he was dead. Sure, she wasn't dead.. but she felt like shit now. She hit Hiero weakly on the chest. "Don't call me a moron, you moron."

View user profile

427 Re: Realities rp on Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:29 pm

Marcus

Admin
Admin
Hiero stroked over Zura's face gently and smiled. "Zura, look your marks are gone now." He said, the black mist having been the seal disappearing off her body. "You're free again."

View user profile http://greaterspan.forumotion.net

428 Re: Realities rp on Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:34 pm

Xisha

Chronicler
Chronicler
Zura shivered under Hiero's unexpected touch and rolled away from him, laying on her side with her back now to him. She looked over the water and held her breath. No headache? "none at all..." she spoke softly. That was a secondary thing on her mind. She could care less about what happened to her powers. Hiero confused her... a lot. First he hates her, then he saves her, then he hates her, then he saves her. She stood, brushing herself off and swaying a bit while pondering this odd circular pattern.

View user profile

429 Re: Realities rp on Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:49 pm

Marcus

Admin
Admin
Hiero sat back and sighed. "That's a weight off my shoulders... you know. I saw my dead body out there in the lake. He was really going to kill me if he couldnt get you to come back you know that? It actually scared me seeing myself set adrift like that."

430 Re: Realities rp on Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Xisha

Chronicler
Chronicler
"Me too." Zura slapped herself with a mental hand and clamped her mouth shut. She held her arms out and looked down them, an odd tingly feeling where her marks had been. She felt somewhat empty or naked without them and now she wasn't sure why. She couldn't let herself fall victim to emotion. It wasn't her reality.. no... but she came from one where it was practically forbidden. Zura bent down and picked up her double bladed handle, closing it and putting it back on her belt. Then she twisted her hair, squeezing as much water as she could out of it. Zura wanted to laugh at the fact that they were both sitting here like idiots sopping wet, but couldn't think of anything to say.

View user profile

431 Re: Realities rp on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:14 pm

Marcus

Admin
Admin
Hiero took off his shirt and rung it out. He didnt really mind being wet and realized for one of the first times that he had power over wind, blowing and seeming to blow dry his shirt, he then clapped his hands and his body dried off. "You want me to dry you off too Zura?" he asked, not really sure how she'd take it.

432 Re: Realities rp on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Xisha

Chronicler
Chronicler
Next time they came across enemies, or otherwise, she'd find a good time to test her powers to see what had changed. There wasn't much she could do right now, seeing as she was only with Hiero and she wasn't planning on testing anything on him. He'd just saved her ass. "Okay." wow you make things awkward, Zura. She scolded herself.

View user profile

433 Re: Realities rp on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:25 pm

Marcus

Admin
Admin
Hiero rolled his eyes and clapped his hands again. Zura would feel the wind warm around her and begin drying off her clothes and her hair. "There, that should do it."

434 Re: Realities rp on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:30 pm

Xisha

Chronicler
Chronicler
Now that they were dry, they wouldn't look so awkward going back to the fire with everyone. She nodded at him and gritted her teeth quietly. Then she walked away from him to the fire.

View user profile

435 Re: Realities rp on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:32 pm

Marcus

Admin
Admin
Hiero looked a little annoyed as Zura turned away but shrugged and starting makin his way back to camp. "Well... at least that's over."

436 Re: Realities rp on Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:20 am

Xisha

Chronicler
Chronicler
Zura stopped walking for a short moment and sighed. "Thank you." and then began to walk back to the fire once more.

View user profile

437 Re: Realities rp on Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:46 am

Marcus

Admin
Admin
Hiero smiled and blushed a little. "You're very welcome." He said before going to sit by Shawn, who was still eating his meat.
"So, what happened with you two?"
"Finally killed Joque."
"Did you now?" Shawn raised his eyebrow.
Hiero lifted up his sword to show it was covered in blood and began cleaning it off. "Yep. He's finally dead."
"One less evil to worry about in the multiverse then."
"Sounds about right, now all we have to worry about is your evil."
Shawn just scowled.

438 Re: Realities rp on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:14 am

Xisha

Chronicler
Chronicler
Eva went over and sat down by Zura, eyeing her newly cleared skin. "Your marks are gone. Brilliant!" Eva smiled.
Zura sighed and placed her elbows on her knees, resting her head on her fists. "And whatever else is here. And whatever other problems you all might have."

View user profile

439 Re: Realities rp on Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:14 pm

Marcus

Admin
Admin
Tam, who was still sitting next to Eva looked over. "What are you talking about Zura? Your marks are gone, and from what I hear Joque is dead. This should be a relief for you."
Hiero looked over, not really wanting everyone to get on Zura's case for a little, he spoke up. "Guys... Zura's had a rough battle, for now, just leave her to rest on her own. We dont need any more strain right now."
"Smooth." Shawn smirked.
"Shut it Shawn."

440 Re: Realities rp on Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:29 pm

Xisha

Chronicler
Chronicler
Zura growled in frustration. "I mean that we have worries until this stupid journey finally ends!" she snapped. Stopping herself, she buried her face in her hands for the time being, relieving the anger that she couldn't show before. "And it was Hiero's battle, not really mine." Zura realized now, that this empty feeling may have manifested from finally experiencing death... even if she was alive now. She had been dead for a couple moments.
Eva frowned with misunderstanding and went to put her hand on Zura's back, stopping herself and getting up from the log she was sitting on to sit by someone else. She guessed Zura just wanted to be left alone for a while and sat by Tam. "Perhaps we should sleep now..." she smiled at everyone.

View user profile

441 Re: Realities rp on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:05 pm

Marcus

Admin
Admin
Hiero looked up and nodded. "Yes. I'll take first watch, Tam, I'll wake you up for the second half of the night."
Tamwyn groaned a little then laughed and nodded. "Alright, hopefully nobody's a deep sleeper."
Shawn had already curled up under a tree and crashed.

442 Re: Realities rp on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:37 pm

Xisha

Chronicler
Chronicler
Zura didn't move and only sat staring into the fire with her head on her hands.
Eva took one look at Zura before laying down by the fire to sleep. "Goodnight, Zura."
"Goodnight, Eva." Eva smiled when Zura answered her with a nicer tone and finally closed her eyes to sleep.
Zura sat quietly, watching everyone. She wasn't going to sleep. She knew what would happen if she did and she wasn't quite ready yet.

View user profile

443 Re: Realities rp on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:50 pm

Marcus

Admin
Admin
Tam sat under a tree and patted next to him for Eva to come sit next to him

Hiero rolled his eyes and stoked the fire, his ears already searching for any extrenious noises.

444 Re: Realities rp on Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:24 pm

Xisha

Chronicler
Chronicler
Eva rolled over to sit next to Tamwyn and smiled at him.

Zura rolled her eyes and sighed, the fire blazing suddenly for a moment. She stopped and held her breath, the fire went back to normal. A little wide-eyed, she looked around without moving her head, hoping no one noticed. hmm...

View user profile

445 Re: Realities rp on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:33 pm

Marcus

Admin
Admin
Hiero rubbed his eyes and then went to sit in a tree, wanting to get away from the heat and provide a little surprise for anything about to fly up and attack them.

Tam blushed a little and stroked Eva's cheek. "I guess I should say goodnight then."

446 Re: Realities rp on Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:39 pm

Xisha

Chronicler
Chronicler
The first thing Zura had thought when she realized she had no headache was that her powers had died with Joque. Instead... She'd inherited all of them and she knew why now. The marks she had, part of his soul and now, Zura had whatever he passed to her once he died. She didn't want to think about what other things he may have had in his soul that she now had. She looked down at a bug crawling on the ground. It suddenly shivered and dropped over dead. Zura raised an eyebrow and remembered one of the more scary things about Joque. He was raised from the dead by his father, and that's why he turned out the way he is. She tilted her head, smiling a bit as the dead bug suddenly flopped up again and flew away. Necromancer, fire, ... murderer. Sure that was still there. But it was mastered now. She didn't feel the pain of it.

Eva took Tam's hand and squeezed it in her own fist. "Have a good night." she smiled at him, still not letting go of his hand.

View user profile

447 Re: Realities rp on Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Marcus

Admin
Admin
Hiero sat back in a tree and scanned the surroundings with his mind, a deer path was near here apparently, other than that... nothing. Hm... there had to be a reason this world got two artifacts instead of just one. And why so far into the mountains? It was strange but the whole feeling of two artifacts gave him an uneasy feeling.

Tam smiled and kissed Eva's cheek as he held her hand in his and slowly dozed off to sleep.

448 Re: Realities rp on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:49 pm

Xisha

Chronicler
Chronicler
Eva drifted off as well.

Zura stared at the fire for the rest of the night even after it went out.

View user profile

449 Re: Realities rp on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Marcus

Admin
Admin
Hiero didnt want to separate Tam and Eva, so he looked down at Zura and sat next to her. "Still thinking things over? I know this much be a very strange change of power for you... if you want to talk about it. I dont need to sleep."

450 Re: Realities rp on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Xisha

Chronicler
Chronicler
Zura laid her hands in her arms. "Why is it that you know everything?" she spoke sarcastically but not mean. Mostly monotone-voiced. She picked her head up once more and stared into the fire.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum