The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demon Times 4: Darkness before Dawn...The Final Chapter?

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 11]

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"Attacked? i got attacked?" she replies and feels a twinge of something as she looks at derak, not knowing what it was she pushes it aside ignoring it "what happened? seriously...where are we? whats going on...last thing i remember is we were at waterwings..." she trails off no memories of anything since that event

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro stood up and held out his hand. "You seriously dont remember anything? We've been traveling ever since, and this is Marcus's house. We've been here for... I dont remember how long, a few months I believe. You seriously dont remember anything since then?"

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak grunted. " Great...aint this just freaken great. She's lost her memory because of your Hiro! Way to fucking go! Now we have no leads on a potintial new enemy! Bravo! " growled Derak as he sarcastically started clapping.

(ahhh, this comes to me so naturally ^^)

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

Talyn shakes her head "no i dont...all i remember is...fearing something...hating...something...and loving something i shouldnt....i thought it was a dream...because i heard your voice calling to me...it was so sad...and then i woke up..." She replies hinting at the turmoil that had enveloped her after their failure at waterwings as derak speaks she turns her gaze to him "derak....i dont think it was hiro....why would i remember everything up untill waterwings....and then after that i do have memories...but it was of darkness, of floating in nothingness..."

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro didnt move. But something strange happened. A female feline walked right out of him and pinned Derak to the wall. "Watch it dick." she said slowly and gruffly. "Or I'll make you become your own ancestor." With that she disappeared back into Hiro and he turned around. "Derak... back off..." he didnt even know Kote had just threatened Derak.

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak stood there momentarly absolutely stunned. " What...the hell...was that Hiro..." he growled. " You wanna tell me why some feline just walked out of you and pinned me against a wall!? "

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro's eyes went wide. "What are you talking about Derak? I didnt do anything."
"KOTE!" He shouted in his mind.
"Ouch dude."
"What did you do?"
"So I roughed him up abit..." She didnt sound too threatened.
"Dont."
"Fine, but if he says anything liek that again..."
"DONT."
"Alright jeese."

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Liz hadnt seen the feline because she was too busy focusing on fixing Talyn's nose. She looked back and looked up at Hiro. "Come to think of it, a black feline healed Talyn's wings before transforming back into you. Who is that?"

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro looked over and shrugged. "Honestly I have no idea."
"Lay low for a while Kote..." Hiro thought.
"Oh fine." Kote humphed.

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

" Thats funny Hiro. So first you hit Talyn, causing her to lose your recent memorys, and now you have some mysterious feline in you. Im beginning to wonder if even you can be trusted! " he growled as he got into Hiro's face

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

Talyn quickly moved from where liz was treating her injured snout to step between the two "Derak! shut the hell up, Hiro....just go back to our room, i want to talk...im scarred that i cant remember anything of these apparant months" she gives derak the iciest stare ever scene on the pleasant and kind dragoness's face. to punctuate her point she then punched derak as hard as she could in the snout knocking him clean out "im sorry liz...he had it comming...hiro...lets go...please?"

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro burned a little and something strange happened, he actually felt himself burning inside, he thought this must be a dragonic sense he never quite experienced before but it was a different kind of fire, he couldnt place it.
"Kote, I order you to hold."
"He just threatened your loyalty!"
"And you testifying wont make this any easier to explain!"
She humphed again and nodded. "Alright... laying low... gotcha."

Hiro sighed and rubbed his eyes. "Derak... you're over reacting. I didnt erase Talyn's memories... and I certainly didnt sick a feline on you. That would be absurd." He watched as Derak was punched out and stared. "Ri... right. I'll just... yea." He turned on his heel and walked purposefully to his room.

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Liz gasped as Derak was KOed and then she turned to Talyn, and nodded, walking over to lift Derak up. "You're right... but dont ever tell him I said so, if he asks ever, tell him I was furious. He did deserve it."

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

Nodding to liz she smiled "of course liz" she feels something strange again as she watches liz gather up deraks unconcious form again not understanding it she pused it away and began to walk back to the house. Talyn quickly caught up with hiro and held out her paw to him "i did something wrong durring the time i cant remember didnt i?"

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

-is knocked the fuck out-

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro looked over and frowned. "You... you distanced yourself from... well you simply lost hope in everything. And that part of you didnt love me, didnt even know any of us. It was painful." Hiro sighed. "I'm so glad you've come back..."

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Liz pulled out some smelling salts and put them under Derak's nose, hoping against hope that he wouldnt wake up with red eyes as she began removing her clothes.

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak groaned slightly as he pushed away the salts. " Ow...damn that little bi...." he stopped mid sentence as he saw what Liz was doing. " Li...Liz....um, why are you doing that? " he asked, his vison still slightly blurry, but clear enough to tell

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"you mean i was actually...doing things? i was functioning? why would i do that...even blacked out....or whatever i was....why would i act like...such a bitch?" She asks rhetorically "Hiro whatever i said or did...i swear i didnt mean it... you dont hate me do you?" ^oh he will soon enough^ a strange look passes over her face as that thought runs through her head for seemingly no reason ^why did i think that just now?^

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Even after all that, I can safely say I could never hate you. I love you Talyn. And I've got something to show you, the other you said you'd look at it before taking off and getting your wings shot." Hiro explained. "It'sa fighting style for two... I thought we could try it."

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Liz blushed as she looked up, sitting in his lap. "Oh I just wanted you to forget about everything else for a little and relax... do you want to?" She asked lightly, adopting an innocent face as she looked at him.

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak instantly turned red....well, the good red. " Here? now? Outside? Dont you even care about the others? " he asked, clearly somewhat emberassed

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

(Hiro took Talyn inside in the firstplace, we're in a bedroom.)
"Well, sure. I dont really mind." Liz smiled as she pressed her form against his. "I am a bit of an exhibitionist."

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"A fighting style for two? was marcus really that smart? i mean...it seems he's been at every turn that i can remember giving us a push or a nudge...something doesnt seem right about that... but thats not important...what were the others talking about what feline?" She asks more confused than the others

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I... well... as of late, there's been another being in my head. She's the one that healed you not me or Liz. She used some strange magic that rebalanced time. And that's how she fixed your wings." Hiro said, he looked over at her, wondering if she believed him. "And yes, I think Marcus planned for all of this, and we havent seen the last of him." He said as he led her into the bedroom and picked up the notebook. "Here read what I read yesterday after finding it."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum