The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

alternate end to DT ((if it ever ends under the current storyline))

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

Discussing DT twist i had in mind with derak and hiro last night this little epilogue came to me, and im probably going to use it in a story of my own based on DT. the following has already made Derak cry. so im thinking thats a plus cause i want it to be sad

The sun rose on a cold morning, its light offered no warmth to the lone figure this day though, it had been two years since that fatefull final battle that had taken talyn's life, and yet saved all. The lone figure pulled their cloak tighter about them to ward off the chill air. Approaching the final resting place of the dragoness who had truly saved the world. The figure kneels in silent prayer for the lost soul. a tear dripped from their eye into the cold frost covered ground. The memories of that final battle were still vivid as the day it happened. Talyn had gone in search of derak after he had turned and though she tried to fight him she had lost. the evil derak subverted her mind and enslaved her, so on that fatefull day talyn came to the field as an enemy to all that was good. She had fought hard against liz while hiro tried to defeat Derak. Hiro had soon gotten the upper hand in battle and took a killing stroke. Fearing for her master, talyn sacrificed herself, the blow spraying derak with her blood. Somehow talyns blood and her magic fused at that final moment, and once and for all conquered the evil within Deraks mind. But the blow was final, talyn's body was lifeless before it hit the ground. "goodbye talyn...i have to leave this land now...i'll always remember you as one of my greatest friends" comes the softly whispered words, as the figure placed flowers upon Talyns grave. The figure began to cry then, sobs wracking their body untill there was nothing left to give. Their grieving done the figure
stands again and looks to the sun. Sighing sadly, Liz knew it was time to go, she had to move on and rebuild her life, and perhaps one day again find derak...and rekindle their love
The End

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

I NEVER CRIED......I just had something in my eye....both of them.......>.>

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Pfft.) So Hiro bids adieu to Liz, at last visiting Treya's grave and talking to himself for a while. Kote would appear and comfort him, he ignored her and transformed into his original form of a kitsune. Hiero would glance at the grave one last time, his eyes a strange hue of red for a moment before his anger abated. Somehow Treya's sacrifice had trapped Derak's evil side within the half angel Hiero. He opened up a portal and was seen no more, unconsciously wreaking havoc on other universes before one day, he two would have to come to terms with his past and fight his own demons.
(^^)

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak still wonders around the land acting like an asshole.....the end. ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum