The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Tale of Harau

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 16]

301The Tale of Harau - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:36 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari groaned. "At least it's on the way..." he said as he followed quickly, it was true, they needed food for the trip. "Thanks for thinking of that Tarunda..." he said honestly. "I completely forgot provisions for a week long trip. Especially because we were in a cave. Speaking of which... I havent had food since yesterday. God I'm starving!" It just hit him that he really hadnt eaten for the past day or so, the hunger hit him in a wave and he gagged. "Jeese we'd better hurry."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

302The Tale of Harau - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:39 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo quickly ran towards the town, surprisingly arriving within an hour, and their luck the shops would be open for another 15 minutes. Katsuo quickly turned to face the others. " Alright, so who wants to do what? We need rooms at the inn, food, supplies, and so on. " he asked.

303The Tale of Harau - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:41 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"I'll be in charge of the food." Tarunda said gently. "I can get some good deals." She smiled as she dashed off to the market, quickly starting to haggle with a meats vendor for his salted and preserved foods. It wouldnt take her long to get all that they would need to get.

304The Tale of Harau - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:44 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari smiled as he nodded to Katsuo. "The owner of the inn is a member of my guild. I'll go see if he has any extra rooms, we'll get them for free, but dinner in the bar will still have to be paid." He smiled as he walked off. "If you need any supplies go get them, I think I have everything covered for myself."

305The Tale of Harau - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:47 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo nodded and began to walk along the time, dragging his sister along with him. He began to pick up a varaity of items such as leather, some rope, etc. The entire time he was out he noticed Kiriku didnt say a word. ^ Guess she is still pissed...^ he thought to himself as he made his way back to the inn, seeing Vari inside. " So, whats the deal? We get the rooms? " he asked.

306The Tale of Harau - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:51 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tarunda made it into the inn and smiled. She had two packs full of food. "We'll have to figure out who is carrying what during the trip." She said as she set her goods down on a table and looked at the others. "So what's goin on?"

307The Tale of Harau - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:54 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari smiled at the others. "Good job you guys. I got a room for the guys and a room for the girls, simply because I didnt want to pressure my friend into getting more. Dinner is still hot so if anyone wants to drop anything off in the rooms they're upstairs." He sat down and took a slow drink from a tankard he had already paid for and wagged his tail.

308The Tale of Harau - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:57 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo nodded and quickly went up to the room that the inn owner indicated. Once dropping off his things, Katsuo made his way back to the bar quickly and ordered some ale. " God, finally a chance to unwind. " he groaned as he paid for his drink.

309The Tale of Harau - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:02 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tarunda went and put all the food into the girls room and came down, ordering a large plate of roast beef for their table. "I think this dinner will be my treat to you all." She smiled as she took a smaller plate having the barmaid bring over potatos and tomatos, and a hot stew as well for them. "Dig in." She grinned sheepishly as she started filling her plate.

310The Tale of Harau - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:06 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Oh wow..." Vari drooled a little as he started filling a plate as well. "Thank you milady. This is sure to be a very memorable night with friends." He raised his drink and smiled as he dug into his food and murred with delight.

311The Tale of Harau - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:10 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo nodded and raised his jug. Only to stop and look towards his half sis. " Hey, Kiriku. Get your ass over here and eat. Unless you rather go to bed with an empty stomach. " he asked.

312The Tale of Harau - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:48 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~she gives him an annoyed look but joins them at the table anyways, she began to eat in silence, looking only at her plate of food, she was burning with embarassment at her failure to simply hold a weapon. She would make Katsuo teach her how to wield a sword and fight...at least then he'd finally do something useful to her. The first time she finally looked up it was only to call someone over, she ordered a large bottle of rum and dropped an impressive ammount of coin on the servers tray.~ "Rum and keep it comming till the coin is gone" ~she said. no sooner than the bottle came had she downed it. She was drinking away the humiliation and her anger, It looked as if she would be traveling with the others...and her brother for a while...no use being in a frenzied rage. However only two bottles in and she had a deep crimson blush on the top of her muzzle, She giggled and chatted with them all, and slurred quite a bit too.~

313The Tale of Harau - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:55 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo chuckled. " So you cant fight, and you cant hold your liquer. Is there anything you can do? " he asked teasingly. He was glad to see his sister in a decent mood, even though it was the alcohal talking.

314The Tale of Harau - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:01 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"I c-can fall ashelp *hic* beshides...mr i wet the *hic* bed untill i was 11" ~she laughs and sways a little~

315The Tale of Harau - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:04 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo instantly turned red. " Grr...so what, im sure lots of kids had that problem......and what the hell were you doing in my room! Your barely as old as I am and besides, you werent assigned to keep my room clean! " he growled.

316The Tale of Harau - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:10 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"Yesh i was you just werent allowed to know..." ~she replied with a knowing look~ "you werent ever told, and i wasnt untill i was 11 who i was...and children can be so much more perceptive than adults...you didnt even know untill i told you. Beshides...i know you used to spy on the female servants...Im shure you saw me at least once naked before...dont deny it...we all knew"

317The Tale of Harau - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:16 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo grinned and crossed his arms. " Yeah so I may have taken a peek or two every now or then. " he said, his words beginning to slur as well. He had at least half a dozen jugs of ale in front of him and was still drinking. " Be-besides, it was you mostly I was spying on. Not that yov evar complaid abut it..." he argued.

318The Tale of Harau - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:18 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

oh i complained it just wasnt directly...ever wonder why you would have sneezing fits after eating certain meals, or have terrible itching fits at night sometimes... oh and when you wet the bed at 15?" ~she replies with a grin~ "Besides...several other servants were debating cutting your....pride off and making you eat it...I held them at bay...only because i wanted to kill you myself"

319The Tale of Harau - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:21 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo growled as he stood up and leaned across the table at her. " Ye-yeah! Well, least I-I can pick up a shword! Just goe..goes to show that wo..woman liks you are made for cookin, not fightin! " he choked out. " You couldnt evin finish the job! -hic- " he cracked once again, his face now as red as hers.

320The Tale of Harau - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:23 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"cookin eh? im sure thats exactly what you were thinkin when you were spying on us" ~she replies laughing herself~ "jus cause i cant pick up a sword doesnt mean i cant fight!"

321The Tale of Harau - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:27 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo grinned sheepishly. " Oh? Then bring it bish...-hic- " challenged Katsuo, as he stumbled to his feet, he didnt even have weapon on him.

322The Tale of Harau - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:32 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"I will" ~she replies and stumbles upstairs to one of the rooms rented making sure he followed her~ "best to settle this in private brother, dont wanna emasculate you in front of the others" ~she replied pushing open the door, the room beyond was devoid of the food, so it clicked in her mind it must be the room for the boys~ "lets do this then"

323The Tale of Harau - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:35 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo growled and nodded. " Fine, n-now your going to get it -hic- " he stuttered as he clentched his fist and advanced on her. However, only on his second did he trip, causing himself to fall into her, sending them both to the ground hard.

324The Tale of Harau - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:44 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~The rest of what happened she didnt know....she had blacked out.~

325The Tale of Harau - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:15 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari sighed and rubbed his eyes, even after just as many drinks as Katsuo he could keep a level head, simply because of very intensive training as a child to withstand just about anything, poisons, intoxication, anything to get closer to a target and make them let their guard down. He looked over at Tarunda and smiled. "This is good food. Thank you for buying tonight milady." He chuckled and then heard a crash. "I'll leave you to it. I think I'll go seperate those two before they do anything stupid." He excused himself, making his way to the guys room to find the two passed out in a heap. "Idiots..." he grumbled, pulling Katsuo off his sister and throwing him onto his bed, then lifting Kiroku into his arms and carrying her down the hallway to set her in the girls room in her own bed, rummaging in his pack for a small glass vial labled "For Hangovers." He tucked her in gently, smiling a little. Even though she was trying to kill Katsuo, she was fun to have around, and pretty. This trip was getting more interesting by the second. He closed the door and made his way back into the guys room to sleep.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next