The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Tale of Harau

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 16]

351The Tale of Harau - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:10 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo groaned. " Yeah I know. But first....dont you ever try to judge me again after what you've pulled. Because while I may not know exactly what it is, I know that you've done something that makes this look like a child's game. " he growled as he stormed out of the inn, searching for any sign of Tarunda. ^ It's best that I let Kiriko think im scr....uhh, messing with her. Maybe that will get things moving. ^ he thought as he continued searching. Finally, he spotted Tarunda crouched down by a tree. He slowly approached her, trying to think of what to say. " Tarunda..." he whispered as he walked over and knelt by her. " Look, I dont know what your thinking. But im sorry for what happened between Kiriko and myself. We didnt know what we were doing, you must understand this. It was a stupid thing to do, I regret it. All im asking is that you forgive me..." he whispered to her, lifting her chin so that she looked at him directly. " Please, im asking you as a friend. I actually care about you too much to have you just stay mad at me. "

352The Tale of Harau - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari simply sat there for a second and sighed. "You think I dont know that?" He threw his question at nothing, and slowly turned and walked out of the inn, it wasnt long before he saw Kats talking to Tarunda. Which ment he'd have to go out and find Kiriko. Hopefully she hadnt gone too far. He still felt like crap because of what Katsuo said, slowly picking up a distant scent that he had had in his nose last night when he carried Kiriko to her bed. But it was far away... he didnt feel like shadowstepping however... she could use the moment to think.
And so could he. He was in a group with a bunch of what sounded like innocents. He had so much blood on his hands... it was a miracle he even had friends right now. If anything all those he had killed would stop at nothing to prevent him from having a normal life even in the next lifetime. It was obvious that something somewhere had changed and he had the skills to put everything right. If only it didnt hurt so much.
It took that squirrel a good ten minutes to find Kiriko, he walked over and sat next to her. "Hey." he said, he rubbed his eyes. "I'm sorry but I didnt actually think of anything to say on the way over here... and I';m sorry, but Katsuo pretty much stabbed me with the blood of those I've killed. Which is always fun. And I've kinda been mulling over that." He looked over at the distressed hybrid. "Do... do you want to talk at all?" he asked nervously

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

353The Tale of Harau - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:11 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tarunda simply sniffed and looked up at him as he spoked, but she blushed a little and looked down. "Do you really think I'd have this kind of reaction if I was just mad at you?" She asked him. "Honestly... it's a lot bigger than that." She sighed and sat a bit straighter, leaning against the tree and sniffing again. "You caught me off guard in the Cache... and I'm sorry I was so mean. I just, after that whole ordeal with Alli, I feel as though I grew closer to you than any of the others, hence why I let you use my lap as a cushion." She nodded, to keep herself from tearing up again and then looked up at him. "With all this... I just dont know what to do at all." The tigress the giggled softly. "It seems every girl you meet kicks you in the balls... I'm really sorry."

354The Tale of Harau - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:22 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo chuckled softly. " It's alright, im use to it. " he joked. " Besides, ive already learned that getting kicked in the groin is just the way some women say I like you. " he teased, giving her alittle nudge. " Of course is could also mean you hate my guts and hope I die, but thankfully you already denied that so im safe. " He joked again.

355The Tale of Harau - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:26 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tarunda leaned up slowly and kissed him. "Just, dont go doin anything stupid... okay?" She asked as she sat there. She tried to get up slowly and mewed. "Um... Katsuo... I'm afraid my legs have given out. It was the shock and all that..." She blushed gently and smiled. "Any chance we could just talk for a little?" She wagged her tail and looked up at him. "I kinda want to discuss a few things."

356The Tale of Harau - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:29 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo smiled and sat next to her. " Yeah sure, what did you want to talk about? " he asked.

357The Tale of Harau - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:33 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Well... what do you think about me?" Tarunda leaned over and put her head on his shoulder, looking up at him. "Oh... and what did you think of my body when you caught me bathing a few days ago?" she asked. "Honestly, tell me the truth okay?"

358The Tale of Harau - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:39 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo chuckled nerviously. " Well, to be perfectly honest, I dont know what to exactly think of you at this moment. I mean I think your pretty and all. But in terms of actually knowing you im not sure. I mean we only met like...two days ago. But as your body goes...you must have done something great in your past life because the gods done you good...." he teased.

359The Tale of Harau - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:47 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

She blushed gently and smiled. "No this is more of the pampered life and royal blood in my veins that show what I look like." Tarunda stretched a little and sighed. "Its high time I told someone, and I'm glad it's you Katsuo." She looked over and whispered. "I am the future Empress of my nation. (Whose name escapes me) My brother is the Emperor and he is dying fast with no other family. I'm not exactly proud of the fact that I ran away, but only he knows why and he hasnt sent anyone to find me, which means he's alright with the idea. I hope." She looked a little sad. "I just... I wanted to see things, adventure some, before being tied down to ruling a nation."

360The Tale of Harau - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:55 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo chuckled. " I dont know why, but after recent events. The finding of my sister and such, saving then losing Alli. Im not suprised in the least. It seems like this group draws in the nobel....well, with the exception of Vari. " he joked. " I can understand your feelings about not wanting to rule. So since you went out of the way to tell me your story, guess I might as well explain mine. You see, as you already know Kiriko and myself are children of a nobel family. One that powerful, enough infact that the Queen gave them our own land years ago and named my mother and father the Queen and King. However, there no better then her. They treat any lower class citizens like trash. They will kill them just to set an example to the rest. " he growled, clearly it upset him. " I never thought much of it growing up, I was too busy being a spoiled brat. That is until I saw what was really going on, and first chance I got I left. " he stated, turing to Tarunda and looking into her eyes with a weak smile. " Guess were not so different afterall. " he said, giving her a nudge.

361The Tale of Harau - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:02 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Poor Vari, stuck with us snobs on an adventure." Tarunda smirked. "Still... that's what I'm afraid of. I've met the Queen and I've heard of your parents now. It feels like two out of three rulers go mad with power! I'm just... worried that I'll be beheaded after being deposed by some long lost cousin or something." She said slowly. "I dont want to be a bad ruler, so I wanted some... field experience."

362The Tale of Harau - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:05 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo smiled. " Yeah, I understand that. Power corrupts people, but to be truthfully honest. I dont think it has anything to do with the Queen or my parents, I think their just naturally assholes. " he cracked as he put an arm around Tarunda. " As for you ruling, in the end the decision is up to you. Just remember one thing, you make your own destiny, dont let others make it for you. " he finished.

363The Tale of Harau - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:09 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"If I dont rule, there's no one to pass it to, and the Wu Dynasty will be struck down by another faction. And I wouldnt be able to bear that." Tarunda shivered a little and whimpered. "My brother has at least a year left in his life. And I will make sure to return before he expires... I just, I want ... this. I want friends and adventures and... " she looked around sheepishly and blushed. "I want to get to know you better..." she smiled and looked up at him. "Thank you."

364The Tale of Harau - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:12 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo smiled. " Dont worry, we will get to know each other quite well by the time the year is up. Until then..." Katsuo stopped briefly and got to his feet. " Lets get that cute ass of yours up on your feet. I think Vari is dealing with Kiriko right now, so it's best not to disturb them. Want to take a walk somewhere? " he asked.

365The Tale of Harau - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:16 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tarunda blushed as she got up and nuzzled her cute ass against him. "Well we need to sort out the supplies for the trip, do you want to help me so everyone carries the same amount of weight? I certainly dont want you to have to carry a full bag of food on your own." She winked as she glanced up at him and giggled. "Though you're probably perfectly capable."

366The Tale of Harau - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:22 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo smirked. " Sure why not. By the time we finish Kiriko and Vari should be back at the inn. So let's go. " he said as he led her back to the inn. " So what do you want to start with? " he asked.

367The Tale of Harau - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:25 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"We're gonna have to sort out the meat first, it's preserved a bit so it should take the damage, but what exactly did you bring in all your supplies?" she asked as she raised an eyebrow. "I saw all that stuff you came in with."

368The Tale of Harau - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:41 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo shrugged. " Just basic things such as rope and other tools. You know, things I think we may need sometime in the future. Besides that I didnt get that much. Did you get any produce? I thought I saw you walk in with a nice pair of melons. " he asked, chuckling in his thoughts.

369The Tale of Harau - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:47 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tarunda simply rolled her eyes. "No actually I didnt. Just meats, vegetables and apples, sadly any other kind of melons would be far too heavy and annoying to carry." She smiled and wagged her tail. "I think this will be a lot easier with the help." She grinned. "And some rope."

370The Tale of Harau - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:53 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo nodded and helped tie up some of their supplies with the rope he had brought. Once he had finished, there were three bags infront of them, eat carrying an equal amount of weight. " There, this way no matter who carries what no one is going to have to be burdened with carrying lots fo weight. " he stated, obviously quite proud of himself. " Did we miss anything? " he asked.

371The Tale of Harau - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:55 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~Kiriko was still just as distraught, she didnt even notice vari's presence at first. She finally took notice of him and sniffed stifling her sobs~ "I guess I should explain my self better... You already know i am Katsuo's half sister, and you know that i had been screwed by my father into a life of servitude, even though i bore royale blood myself i was a bastard child...born out of wedlock...Well that marked me apparantly as worthless so i was taken as a young child into the servants midst and grew up a servant. The worst part about how i feel about Katsuo..is that he actually did used to be my friend, we played together and learned together. But then i turned 8 and i had to stop learning, i couldnt play anymore...i had to start cleaning and serving the royal family....Truth is, i barely know all that much...i cant read...i dont know how to write....*sniff* i cant even hold a weapon right, im pathetic. I said before i hated katsuo because he was the kings son...but thats not wholly it...when the king took me aside one day and told me who i really was, i was pissed off yeah...and started pulling stupid little pranks against katsuo...but i didnt hate him....It was when he dissapeared 5 years later...and never told me or even tried to take me with him....thats when i began to hate him." ~she explained, it hurt to admit she didnt even know simple things such as reading or writing but it was the whole truth behind herself~ "when that tiger bitch slapped me...i lost control of myself...i was starting to like katsuo again...but i guess he is still a jerk...making me think i had slept with him..." ~she seemed to ruffle a bit~ "i guess even knowing he has a half sister didnt affect him any he couldnt care any less about how i feel...I dont know why i dreamed what i did, but it had made me feel warm inside....now...i dont know if i can...or want to give him yet another chance to prove to me he isnt like father"

372The Tale of Harau - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:58 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Oh I could think of a few more things that need some packing." Tarunda shrugged and smiled gently. "Other than that, thank you for the help."

373The Tale of Harau - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:03 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo smirked and pulled Tarunda close to him, giving her ass a tight squeeze. " Oh im sure this could use some packing. However..." he stopped and let go of her. " With whats going on right now, lets hold off until we get a camp set up in the next night or two. Because the last thing I think we need is anymore conflict with Kiriko. Alright? But dont worry, we can play soon. " he grins, giving her a nice kiss. " Until then, I think that can hold you over. "

374The Tale of Harau - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:07 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari sat there for a moment, then scooted closer to pull Kiriko into a gentle hug. "My life story is probably the blandest of us all. I was an orphan, I dunno who my parents were. Scramblin on the streets for scraps and living without any meat on my bones. It all changed when I stole bread right out from under a hare's nose. He could have sworn it was magic. The first thing he did when he caught me was congradulate me, then he held out his hand and wisked me away to the dark world of assassination." He brushed back his hair and grimmaced. "He taught me such deadly skills. Skills that will always be useful but hopefully never necessary again. I could teach you some if you wanted. You're more of a daggers and stealth build, and I have a feeling Katsuo wont be able to teach you as well as I can. Oh, and to tell you the truth, I cant write to save my life either, never could figure it out so my master gave up. I can just read." He sat her back against a tree and looked her straight in the eyes. "But one thing I have to tell you, I've fought alongside Kats, and I know he has a good heart. He helped me save a female's life just before you arrived. Definitely give him another chance." He nodded. "If you cant trust him, at least trust my trust in him."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

375The Tale of Harau - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:10 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tarunda blushed as she was pulled close and shivered a little at his touch, she then gave a soft whimper at his words and sighed as he let her go. "Oh... well alright. You're right. I agree that's a better idea than anything." She nodded bitterly and rubbed her eyes. "Just be ready to leave when they get back, I'm glad it's early enough in the morning still." She moved in and kissed him back. "And thanks."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next