The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokemon: Hidden Destinys

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pokemon: Hidden Destinys Empty Pokemon: Hidden Destinys Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:41 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

It was a warm day in Solaceon Town as usual, the sun was out, pokemon and trainer alike were running through the town in joy. Lu smiled as he stepped out of the forest and entered the town. He stopped momentarly to take a deep breath, getting a wiff of the warm air. Although he prefered to travel by air, it was too risky during the day. If trainers caught sight of him flying through the air, he'd be chased after for months end. It didnt bother him too much however, for one he could escape them easily, and too, he enjoyed a good old fashion walk from time to time.

" Hmm, I need to get...supplies. " he muttered to himself quietly, not really needing them, but felt that if he was going to look like a trainer, he'd better act like one too. Lu noticed the Pokemon Daycare just to his left. " Hmm, they sell stuff there..." he whispered as he made his way inside and up to the front counter.

" Hello there sir. Welcome to the Pokemon Daycare center! Are you here to check a pokemon in? " asked a women behind the counter.

" No, just need some healing potion. " said Lu

2Pokemon: Hidden Destinys Empty Re: Pokemon: Hidden Destinys Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:04 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

An eevee wanders out from one of the rooms and jumps up on the table, she sniffs curiously at the apparant trainer before letting out a low growl and backing away to drop onto the ground. She could scent lugia on the trainer, and little untrained eevee's like her wanted nothing to do with such a legendary pokemon

3Pokemon: Hidden Destinys Empty Re: Pokemon: Hidden Destinys Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

The lady behind the counter sighed. " Sorry about that, that little one has been quite a handful, she doesnt seem to really trust anyone..." she said as she handed Lu the supplies. Lu simple chuckled. " Well, im sure with the right communication, she will learn to trust. " he replied before looking at the young eevee. His own voice suddenly projecting in her mind. ^ Im not going hurt you little one, so there is no need to fear me.^ he said, obviously having some telepathic powers.

4Pokemon: Hidden Destinys Empty Re: Pokemon: Hidden Destinys Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:26 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

The sudden telepathic message set kiza on edge, she speaks quietly to herself for now believing no one could understand her "who the hell is this trainer? he scents of a lugia...and can communicate telepathically? somethings very off here...."

5Pokemon: Hidden Destinys Empty Re: Pokemon: Hidden Destinys Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:52 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

^I can also hear very well. But you need not worry about me, I wish no harm to come to you or anyone else. As for how I am able to communicate with you, well, lets just say im gifted for now, and leave it at that.^ he spoke once more. A smile apon his face as he walked over to her and kneeled down, giving her head a slight pat.

6Pokemon: Hidden Destinys Empty Re: Pokemon: Hidden Destinys Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:15 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

Kiza blinks a couple of times but backs down "i dont know how you can understand me, all i know is you reek of lugia..and a little eevee like myself...well...i dont ever want to meet up with a lugia" she replies in the pokemon language.

7Pokemon: Hidden Destinys Empty Re: Pokemon: Hidden Destinys Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:25 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Lu sighed briefly. ^Dont worry, you dont have too. Anyway, I better be on my way now. Goodbye...^ said Lu as he stood up and made his way towards the door.

8Pokemon: Hidden Destinys Empty Re: Pokemon: Hidden Destinys Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:57 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

Kiza shrugs and the little eevee wanders out into the daycare yard "such a strange human, normaly i cant trust any humans...but something about him puts me at ease..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum