The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zombieland Extended Stay

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zombieland Extended Stay Empty Zombieland Extended Stay Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:38 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"Hello America, I wish I could tell you this was still america. But i've come to realize you cant have a country without people, and there are no people here. No my friends, This is now the United States of Zombieland. Its amazing how quickly things can go from bad to total shitstorm. And why am i alive when everyone around me has turned to meat? Its because of my list of rules, Rule number one for surviving zombieland? Cardio. When the virus struck, for obvious reasons the first one to go were the fatties, Rule number 2... The double tap. After a while the zombies got clever, when you at your weakest they could smell it. Dont let them catch you with your pants down, rule number 3 beware of bathrooms. And rule number 4 pretty basic, Fasten your seatbelts its gonna be a bumpy ride" (cue for whom the bell tolls)

Denver fumbled with the wiring of a vehicle, in zombieland you learned quickly how to do the little things, run, shoot, hotwire cars. With a satisfying rumble the engine catches and the car turns over idling smoothly. She buckles up her seatbelt and steps on the accellerator, back a month ago before zombieland, she had been somewhat of a speed demon, i guess z-land did one nice thing for her, she didnt have to worry about cops anymore. she pops one of her cd's into the cd player ironicly titled dead before dawn mix and cranked the volume. She simply was driving and surving, the artic vixen delighted somewhat in this new world, free of rules, speed limits, money she didnt have to worry about being a broke, unemployed college student slowly slipping further into debt from student loans she smiled as she spied a zombie on the road ahead and she slipped one of her nodachi's free after rolling down the window, "shclick!" sounded the blade as it sliced through zombie flesh as she flew by at 90

"hahah, oh thats gotta be zombie kill of the week" She says to herself right before she scented smoke on the air moments later seeing it rise from under the hood of her stolen car

"of course....wonderfull" she sighed as she pulled over and grabbed her stuff. She hops out and gives an annoyed swish of her tail before beggining her hike down the highway

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]