The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Rising

+4
Xisha
Grimlock
Marcus
Lizzy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 40]

151New Rising - Page 7 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:20 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Do you think I want to be half demon?! I was perfectly fine with green eyes and the strength of a normal man..." Sam sighed and walked away. "Raine, leave him, if he's going to be such a hypocrite, just leave him be and lets move on, if he attacks again, I will silence him myself."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

152New Rising - Page 7 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:21 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"I dunno" Raine said matter of factly.. "I do think I've been more cruel in my travels then he." She paused and looked the man in the eye. "Humans are pretty bad too." She held him still and waiting a moment before asking. "Who are you?"

153New Rising - Page 7 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:26 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven a moment to calm himself down. " My name is Traven Ryuu, im a former captain of the city of....*Traven stops as if remembering something horrific* Well, what was once the city of Elderien. Before it was destroyed that is....

154New Rising - Page 7 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:27 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Not perhaps by someone who looked like Sam? "By whom?"

155New Rising - Page 7 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:31 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Travens eyes narrowed. " By demons obviously, only they had human mercenarys along with them. They sacked my city until it was nothing but a pile of ash. I managed to flee the city before it was overrun. I tried to warn everyone, but the king, as stubborn as he was ordered to defend the city at all cost....there all dead now. " whispered Traven

156New Rising - Page 7 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:33 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Well I'm sorry but that's not really my fault now is it? I didn't become half demon by choice, nor do I enjoy it very much, my own holy fire attacks burn my body. If Im not careful I could kill myself a lot easier than you could wolfy."

157New Rising - Page 7 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:35 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine let go of his gravity and backed away. "No moves!" For a moment her eyes turned red. aww shit on YOUR demonic side Sam. Put that away "Ha" she accidentally said out loud.

158New Rising - Page 7 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:36 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

" Well, im sure you will understand how heartbreaking that would be for me...." Traven muttered sarcastically as he stood up and shealthed his sword and knife. " So then what is your plan..."

159New Rising - Page 7 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:05 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Yeah sure." He sighed as he sheathed his sword again and nodded. "Name's Sam. And we're headed to Waterwings, to at least get a better layout of the problems we're gonna have to face now. I wont bother explaining everything because it's not really worth it."

160New Rising - Page 7 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:51 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven cracked his neck. " Well then, lucky for me I was going to head there anyway. So I guess ill tag along for now, that is unless you just want to fight to the death here and now? " questioned Traven, his eyes still narrowing at Sam.

161New Rising - Page 7 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:28 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam shot Traven a venomous glance. "I dont feel like dirtying my blade with your blood this early in the morning. If you're coming fine. I dont care either way, it's just more support incase of attack." He spat his words and turned, marching to the front and leading, not wanting to speak to the demon hater any longer than was necessary.

162New Rising - Page 7 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:31 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Naomi sighed and went over to hold out her paw. "Hello I'm Naomi, glad you're coming with us... I think. Please dont attack Sam... he's my best friend and my protector. I still need him for a while." She giggled a little and smiled gently. "Hopefully we have enough food with yet another member now."

163New Rising - Page 7 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:34 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven smiled and shook Naomi's paw. " Nice to meet you Naomi, im Traven. Ill try to be nice around him, I just have this thing against demons, even if they are only half. Im not much of a human lover ethier. But its nice to know ill be traveling with someone as beautiful as you. " teased Traven.

164New Rising - Page 7 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:38 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Naomi blushed and looked away. "Well... the reason he's half demon is mostly my fault..." Her ears drooped a little but she shrugged. "He still wants to look after me though, so that means he's at least forgiven me for somethings. Nice to meet you too Traven."

165New Rising - Page 7 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven's smile faded alittle. " Im sorry to hear that. But at least I now know he wasnt always like that then. Hpmh, I guess that shows my ignorences...." said Traven, seemingly frustrated with himself.

166New Rising - Page 7 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:44 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Well... if you really want to know, I could fill you in on why we're going to Waterwings. Truthfully I'm not really sure why Sam chose that citystate to start, but it's a good a place as any. So you're not ignorant anymore."

167New Rising - Page 7 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:47 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven's smile slowly reappeared and he gave a quick nod. " I would greatly appreciate that. I would hate to do anything else foolish around you. " joked Traven

168New Rising - Page 7 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:49 pm

Grimlock

Grimlock
Novice
Novice

" Too late.", Hayato said with a shrug, grabbing his bag and tossing it over his shoulder. he tried to say this with as little malice as possible, but something about how he spoke to Naomi rubbed him the wrong way. "Anyway, we've wasted enough time. Let's get going before those fiends come after us again. I'm sure they won't let us go that easily. 'Specially since one of our own has taken one of them out." He smiled, nodding towards Sam.

169New Rising - Page 7 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:54 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Well I'll start with Sam and my story. I am... was... the keeper of the Medallion of Fate. A key that if turned over to darkness, would destroy all of the Light as we know it. We nearly lost it once, and we decided to split it. Trouble was, Sam vowed to protect both me and the other side of the medallion. So the medallion took a dying greater demon from nearby and tore his body and soul in two, putting the demon's body in for the other two halves to make up two different protectors. One was given half the medallion, and the other was sent to protect me." Naomi felt her neck gently. "Until recently, when my half was taken. The other half fell into the hands of the girl walking near Sam. Her name is Raine, and Sam's other half, Kote, gave it to her after he killed her entire race. We're still not sure as to why Kote did this, Sam and Kote dont have a mental link so they act independently." She sighed again. "But She and Hayato, the other human, joined us to try and get the other half back. Sam singlehandedly went up against two of the demon lords and killed one, then we had to help out when more came. They left however, I'm not sure how many more there are, but they seem to mirror the elements." She turned to Hayato and looked a little annoyed. "Dont hate him so quickly Hayato, we're all valuable in this quest." She smiled a little to both of them, secretly knowing that for some reason, being a snow leopard was attracting to both furries and humans. "Well, that's about all I know."

170New Rising - Page 7 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:57 pm

Grimlock

Grimlock
Novice
Novice

"Oh fer- the guy just got here! Of course I'm gonna be a bit suspicious!" He sighed and shrugged again. "But since you asked so nicely, I'll try to be nice to him. Anywho, for those that care, the reason I'M here..."

171New Rising - Page 7 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:58 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"In a nutshell yeah. We're heading to Waterwings because I want to ask a friend how to find one of the more frequent areas where the demon lord's castle appears." Sam called back. "I want to know where we stand here."

172New Rising - Page 7 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:03 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven couldnt help but smile. " Well, thats a hell of a tale. Looks like you've all been through alot. Well, on the brightside, you've got one extra sword to help you out. " commented Traven

173New Rising - Page 7 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:05 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Good to hear." Naomi smiled brighter as she hoisted her backpack a bit. "What were you sayin Hayato? Why are you here?"

174New Rising - Page 7 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:17 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"If no one feels like talking I say we move faster, if we quicken our pace we can reach Waterwings before dark, and I'd like to, or the lords will most likely find us and ambush us before we can get into holy territory." Sam called back, moving a bit quicker now.

175New Rising - Page 7 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:29 pm

Grimlock

Grimlock
Novice
Novice

Hayato grimaced as he was interrupted and sighed as he started walking with everyone else. He was deep in thought for a moment until Naomi asked him as to why he was here. "Hm? Oh... well, to be honest, I'm just looking for my old man."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum