The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Rising

+4
Xisha
Grimlock
Marcus
Lizzy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 40]

376New Rising - Page 16 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:42 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Naomi stood up. "Well... I cant say I blame them, the Drow are hated everywhere for what they've done, some thought that all anthros were part Drow for the longest time, it took a long time for the rules to be rewritten for anthros to be allowed to live in towns."

377New Rising - Page 16 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:45 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~her decision to not fight back quickly was replaced as many nasty looking blades were drawn and her paws drift to the fine scimitars hanging at her hips "please....i mean no harm...." ~she trails off, the advances of several inn patrons, were joined in by town guards.~ "please....i really dont want to fight...." ~she says yelping suddenly as the door to the inn opens and bright sunlight flashes into the poor dark fox's eyes hurting them~

378New Rising - Page 16 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:49 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven noticed how the newcomer wanted no trouble and yet everyone was out to get her. " .....I cant believe im about to do this.. " muttered Traven as he suddenly threw his hands downward. A large gust of wind sudden launched forward knocking all the patrons and guards. Traven then quickly leaped forward and picked up the fallen newcomer who seemed to be in pain and took off running. " Ill meet you all somewhere else! " yelled Traven as he kept running.

379New Rising - Page 16 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:54 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~her eyes still stinging with fiery pain her piwafwi clutched in her claws she was certain she was done now that she was again assaulted by the fiery glare of the sun, intensified by the shining town guard armor. then she was in the air and moving, not quite certain what had happened but from the speed with which she was being carried she doubted she was imprisoned~ "w-who are you? why are you helping me? you'll only draw the hate and ire of others....."

380New Rising - Page 16 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:56 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Naomi sighed. "I'll go with him, make sure he doesnt get into more trouble." She ran out, her lance glinting on her back as she blew a kiss to Luna. "Have fun with Sam!" She caught up with Traven quickly and waved. "You're a moron, you know that right?"

381New Rising - Page 16 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:02 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven kept running regardless of what Naomi said. " Yeah I realize that! Now if you dont mind help me hide her..." said Traven as he say an small abandoned looking home. " There come on! " yelled Traven as he ran in with Naomi and hide in the shadows, watching the guards run right by them. " That was close...." Traven stated as he set the newcomer back on. " Sorry about that, but seeing as you had no intent to fight, I couldnt let those guards harm you regardless of what you are. Oh, my name is Traven by the way, and this here is Naomi. "

382New Rising - Page 16 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:07 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Yeah, I know what it was like to be treated the same as the Drow a while back, that's one thing I do remember, even from my childhood." Naomi said, scratching her head a little. "Seems like you're in the wrong place at the wrong time. Where're you from?"

383New Rising - Page 16 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:11 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~blinking fiercly reya sighs in relief when she is out of the light~ "perhaps the masters of melee magtheree werent completely lying....the damned sun....and my poor eyes.." ~she says offhandedly to herself. 5 years alone made her quite unused to being in the company of others~ "oh...im sorry my name is Reya, originally....im from Ched Nassad....one of the 'Great' drow cities" ~she spits with venomous ire. clearly she despised her kin as much as anyone else did~

384New Rising - Page 16 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:16 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven cocked his head. " Hmm, ive never heard of that place before...but by the look of how you speak of it, its not a place you are very fond of....why is that? " asked Traven

385New Rising - Page 16 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:22 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Naomi knew. "That city. I remember it from somewhere... but I can't say. I think it was part of the memories contained in this." She took the medallion out from her necklace and smiled as she looked at it. "If only it wasnt so deadly, it would be a beautiful necklace."

386New Rising - Page 16 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:28 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"drow thrive on deception, assassination and thievery, the very path to become of high rank is often paved in blood....one's own families blood. my brother.... on the night i was born, used the confusion of a house raid to kill our elder brother to obtain his rank. it is an evil society" ~she says turning her head away. Her lavander eyes warily squinting to avoid any stray sun beams~ "on my 15'th birthday i was meant to assassinate my own elder sister to take my place as a high priestess...it was then that i was forced to reveal the shame of house Atlania....i hold little magical prowess my skills lie in the blade, all females are meant to become high priestess's of lloth, my kin's wicked spider goddess....though winning the grand melee 5 years straight i was a bane to my family, i had only 1 option left, kill Briza or die myself....if i couldnt prove myself stronger than my magic wielding sister then i had no right to live. I fled that night and decided i would never return....Two darks ago i took my first steps onto the surface...." ~it was obvious that there was much she was hiding still the memories too painfull~

387New Rising - Page 16 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:29 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven saw Naomi's neckless and opened his mouth to ask about it. However, before he spoke the thought of what happen the night earlier popped in his mind and he fell silent again.

388New Rising - Page 16 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:40 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Naomi grew silent. She slid the medallion back into her shirt and nodded. "Well, I'm glad you're not a bloodthirsty kill we just rescued and proceeded to seclude ourselves with. That would have been a very bad call." She held out her paw and smiled. "But seeing as how you need to get out of the city quick, you can come with us. We're leaving tomorrow, or sooner. Depends on what Sam's doing. And as for the sun, I think Sam will have a way of keeping your eyes intact as well. He's ... had problems with the sun before." she decided not to divulge everything so quickly.

389New Rising - Page 16 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:45 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Luna looked at the mess before them and sighed. She headed upstairs to find Sam holding Raines hand. " Well, seems like your friends are going to be busy for awhile....shall we? " said Luna as she walked out the door towards Sam's friends house

Last edited by Juli-Sue on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

390New Rising - Page 16 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:48 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"T-thank you" ~she stammers in reply taking the others paw in her hand a sudden sound at the door had reya's head snap around and she cast one of the few spells she had, a globe of darkness, and dropped it over the door quickly her fine drow scimitars snapped into hand and she was on her feet~

391New Rising - Page 16 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Steady, steady my friend." Naomi put her paw out again to stop Reya and looked at her. "Dont draw your weapons, the spell should be good enough if it does what I think it does."

392New Rising - Page 16 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:52 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~with savage snarl reya shakes of the hunter which had been born out of the neccessity for survival in the wilds of the underdark slowly she sheaths the scimitars with shaking paws~

393New Rising - Page 16 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:56 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine's eyes flew open and she sputtered through a mouth full of blood, leaning over the bed she spat it out. With her head still down she spoke quietly, "Sam, I don't want to take it from you, get the necklace, all I wanted was to tell you. I wanted you to know what you did." With the force of a thousand minds, because she was holding onto Sam at this moment she was able to flood every memory of that night back into his head. "I forgive you, and I can save you. I don't want to take anymore life from you." At this she jerked her hand away and fell back to the pillow.

394New Rising - Page 16 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:59 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam held back, his hands on his head as the memories flooded back into his mind, he heard Raine's voice and nodded a little. "I've got a better idea." He took her hands again and concentrated his energy, pushing what he had into her body, knowing that it would help easily. "I can do whatever I please, and I dont think you should have that medallion anyway."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

395New Rising - Page 16 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven stood there stunned on what happened. " Uhhh....oook. That was a neat little trick...but something tells me you just gave away our position. " said Traven

396New Rising - Page 16 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:03 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"the spell is only on this side of the door, a look at that blackness would make anyone think twice for light can not penetrate it" ~she replies~

397New Rising - Page 16 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:04 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Nah nah. See this?" She pointed down to the circle she had been carving with the tip of her lance as they spoke. It was the same one she had made the first night, the invisibility charm she knew. "The house has been shielded. That just makes sure nobody comes in."

398New Rising - Page 16 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:04 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Her eyes flew back open and she grabbed his face pulling it close to hers. "I want you to be human! I want to save you don't you see that!" She pulled away from his face, having enough of his lifeforce to keep her alive for a few minutes without his touch, she backed up to the wall on her bed. "Sam, please. I don't want to take it from you. Don't turn me into a monster."

399New Rising - Page 16 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:10 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven nodded. " I see, impressive. " commented Derak before turning to Naomi. " Oh and...um...thanks for helping me with this....I really appreicate it. And again sorry for last night, I didnt mean to upset you..."

400New Rising - Page 16 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:11 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I'm giving you my life force, but it's something I've done to myself. I've been purifying parts of the demon life force inside me, and it's been working. I'm giving you that. Hopefully it's enough to get you back on your feet at least." Sam blinked a little, his eyes changing from orange to green and back. "I just have to weed through the demonic life force that I havent purified yet."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum