The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Rising

+4
Xisha
Grimlock
Marcus
Lizzy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 40]

601New Rising - Page 25 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Naomi spotted campfire smoke and pointed. "There Maru! I think we should land there first! That's probably where they camped last night, they might still be there!"

602New Rising - Page 25 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:19 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven turned to see the spec in the air. " Thats no bird, thats coming in way too fast. Get ready because it could be another elemental...." growled Traven as he readyed his blade.

603New Rising - Page 25 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:28 pm

WildVincent

WildVincent
Novice
Novice

Alright! Hold on tight! *He said to her as he suddenly stopped flapping and began to plummet down to the Earth, only to soon begin flapping again to soften their landing, his feet landing with a light thud as he surveyed the area* Hmm...i don't see anyone yet, are you sure we're in the right place?

604New Rising - Page 25 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Good point..." Sam got up as he saw it land on the other side of the hill, looking suspicious. "What was that, can you tell from here?"

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

605New Rising - Page 25 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Just over the hill. Thats where I saw the smoke." Naomi ran up the path to the top of the hill and looked out. "There! They're still there!" She waved for Maru to follow her and ran flat out towards the campsite. "Guys! Guys it's me!"

606New Rising - Page 25 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:35 pm

WildVincent

WildVincent
Novice
Novice

*He nodded and soon began to follow her, sticking rather close to ensure that she wouldn't fall as she seemed to sprint down towards the campsite, he folded his wings back over his body to keep his balance on the ground as he looked down towards the camp site, "So, thats the group she was telling me about..."*

607New Rising - Page 25 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:35 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven's eyes widened. " Na...Naomi? NAOMI! " yelled Traven and he ran towards her, relieved to she her in one piece.

608New Rising - Page 25 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:40 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Naomi hugged Traven tight as they nearly collided from the sprinting, nuzzling his chest as she wagged her tail. "Trav... I'm so glad you're still here, I thought you'd freak out and try to find me..."

609New Rising - Page 25 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:44 pm

WildVincent

WildVincent
Novice
Novice

*He sat behind the two of them with his arms crossed, just watching them for a moment as he surveyed the land that they were on, it was smart to camp out here, its really open, and very peaceful in fact, but he chuckled a bit as he saw how happy Naomi was* I guess you two have some sort of history together...

610New Rising - Page 25 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:44 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam stood there amazed as he saw the dragon, walking over and holding out his hand. "My name is Sam. I believe you're to thank for bringing Naomi back to us. Thank you so much." He smiled gently.

611New Rising - Page 25 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:44 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven smiled and hugged Naomi tightly. " I almost did honestly, im just glad your alright. " said Traven, who pulled her back and gave her a kiss.

612New Rising - Page 25 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:46 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Naomi blushed and smiled. "Thanks." She turned back to Maru. "You could say that... it's more spur of the moment stuff, this is Traven." She turned back to Traven. "This is Maru, he brought me here."

613New Rising - Page 25 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:48 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven looked past Naomi to see the dragon. " Maru eh? .......thank you. "

614New Rising - Page 25 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:51 pm

WildVincent

WildVincent
Novice
Novice

*He smiled lightly to Traven as he spoke* No need to thank me, i just wanted to help *He then shook Sam's hand gingerly* Maru, it's a pleasure to meet you Sam, and you are very welcome *He then pointed to the sword on his back* She couldn't possibly carry this by herself...

615New Rising - Page 25 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:54 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam's eyes widened as he looked at his great sword. Almost begging for it with his eyes as he looked over at Naomi. "Kit... how'd you get this? I gave it to Kote and I didnt think I'd ever get it back."

616New Rising - Page 25 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

The thought came to his mind and Traven looked at Naomi. " How did you escape anyhow? " asked Traven

617New Rising - Page 25 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:59 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Kote gave it to me. Said he didnt need it anymore and I didnt have a weapon, it was kinda cruel irony how he gave me a weapon I cant even use, probably why he did it. Speaking of which, do you have my lance?" Naomi conveniently forgot to mention the plan and the other half of the medallion around her neck.

618New Rising - Page 25 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:03 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam took the sword, and held it like it was nothing, swinging it quickly and slicing through a tree about ten feet away. "Oh yeah, the Tetsuban is back."

619New Rising - Page 25 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:15 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven hugged Naomi. " Well, im just happy your alive. I thought for sure Kote would've killed. " said Traven

620New Rising - Page 25 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Me too." Naomi kissed Traven's cheek. "I was scared."

621New Rising - Page 25 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:24 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven smiled. " I cant blame you, but perhapes later we can celebrate the fact that your still alive haha. " he joked

622New Rising - Page 25 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:29 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Maybe another time." Naomi kissed him again and then picked up her lance, strapping it back on and smiling.

623New Rising - Page 25 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:53 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

((Sorry all new 360 begged to be played lol))

~tucked away back in the dark of a tent Reya stared out at the reunited group. She knew she would never have that kind of friendship and again dark thoughts of killing crossed her mind, this time she was ready and fought them off. Curling up she sobbed, she knew what she would have to do, but she didnt want to do it, she wanted to keep hope alive in her heart, but with every murderous thought that crossed her mind she lost a little more of that hope.~ "cursed are you reya....one who is a drow but not a drow" ~She whispers to herself, a thought even more horrifying than those murderous intents slipped through her mind, before she realized it she was holding a scimitar poised at her own stomach.~ ^wouldnt it be so easy? extinquish my life to keep them safe....not that any would really care anyways....im drow in body if not in heart, well not yet at least, and to these surface dwelling races...thats all that matters.^

624New Rising - Page 25 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:34 am

WildVincent

WildVincent
Novice
Novice

*He had watched Sam cut down a tree with the large sword, it wasn't a very tactical weapon, but it was indeed strong, he continued to watch as he sat himself on the ground, giving off a soft yawn as he sat his weapons down on the ground, his Longbow and quiver on one side of him, and his shortsword on the other as he began to relax for a bit*

625New Rising - Page 25 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:26 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine turned away from Kote and weakly wiped the blood from her mouth. "I will not..." and she laid down ad closed her eyes once more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum