The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Tale of Harau

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 16]

376The Tale of Harau - Page 16 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:16 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo smiled and kissed her back. " Dont mention it, you can always talk to me when you need too. " he said. " for now, I guess we can wait for those two to get back. "

377The Tale of Harau - Page 16 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:18 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"so thats what he was doing in elderine...Oh my..im sorry i never explained that...I made elderine my home after i managed to escape the castle...its also why i have so much coin...i stole as much as i could...father wont miss it...i think he'll be far to glad im gone to care"

378The Tale of Harau - Page 16 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:21 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Your coin is good with us." Vari smiled gently as he spoke. "Is there anything else that's troubling you? Or do you still want to talk about anything?" He felt utterly useless right now, even though she seemed to be calming down a bit. He still hadnt done anything fairly signifigant. He slowly detatched her from his arms and blushed gently as he sat next to her. "But in all seriousness, if you want to be trained on how to fight. I could help."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

379The Tale of Harau - Page 16 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:24 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tarunda nodded gently as she started cleaning off her equipment, getting ready for departure. "I doubt it will take long. Vari isnt very good at conversations yet." She giggled. "He's used to just killing. How did he end up with you anyway?"

380The Tale of Harau - Page 16 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:27 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo chuckled. " Actually him, Alli, and myself met in the local jail cell for stupid reasons. We eventually broke out and decided we had a common enemy and worked togather. Although, Vari was too busy in moaning in self pity to even care for awhile..." he chuckled.

381The Tale of Harau - Page 16 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:30 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Poor Vari." Tarunda giggled a little. "You all met in jail. That makes me feel so much safer. I'm with convicts." She shook her head and laughed. "We're all going to hell anyway."

382The Tale of Harau - Page 16 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:41 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo chuckled. " Yeah, well hell cant be any worst then the world today. So who cares right? " he joked.

383The Tale of Harau - Page 16 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"I guess...but...Im just so confused still... I never 'wanted' to hate katsuo...and indeed maybe my emotions took me too far considering he never knew who i was...i guess what im trying to say is, katsuo is my brother...and i want to believe he cares about me, It would be nice to truly have a real relationship with him, not quite as far as where my dreams took me, but you know...the love a brother and sister have...something i never knew i'd ever have....honestly...i just want family, my mothers dead, my father is a scumbag king, that only leaves katsuo..." ~she rambles on, it seemed to be calming her down and working her up at the same time, she had stopped crying and yet, she seemed to be on the verge of tears, yet not. She finally sniffled and stopped talking drying away her tears she gathered herself together and stood up~ "This never happened got it? i already look pathetic enough...i dont need the others to think im better off being left somewhere...Im sick of being the servant, sick of pretty much everything, I want to travel and see exciting things"

384The Tale of Harau - Page 16 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:08 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"If you want to adventure and see stuff. You're still going to have to train." Vari pointed out. "We're alraedy headed to the ancient mole city." He shrugged. "Your family is growing even as we speak. Even if you dont realize it, opening up to me, and Tarunda, when she and you start talking, you're already gaining friends. And in the end close friends are family. Especially when the adventuring, because we all have each other's back."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

385The Tale of Harau - Page 16 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:29 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

((in light of the blatant disrespect i've been shown for the duration of this rp im currently placing myself on hiatus from this rp. Im sorry but at this point i feel im being forced into a certain avenue and its unfair to me. I didnt want to do this and tried my hardest to fight back make posts to play along, yet also reattain the goals i wanted and yet it got meta-gamed and god-modded away. Im sorry but for now i refuse to submit to this enviroment of rp))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16