The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I was thinkin

+4
Xisha
Grimlock
Marcus
Lizzy
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I was thinkin Empty I was thinkin Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:49 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Demons. What does everyone think of demons? Fighting demons and such.

2I was thinkin Empty Re: I was thinkin Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:04 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

That was probably the most basic thing I've ever read, but sure. You know me, I'm down for demons any day of the week.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

3I was thinkin Empty Re: I was thinkin Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:50 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Well jeeze Hiro, nobody asked you if it was crazy descriptive.

But you know, it was just a thought post.
If others want a better description they can just ask.

4I was thinkin Empty Re: I was thinkin Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:05 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Liz, here I'm Marcus, and the admin. Anywho, I'd love to start up a new version of DT. If you would be so kind as to set the scene.
(And a char sheet, shall we do just furries or both humans and anthros?)

5I was thinkin Empty Re: I was thinkin Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:25 am

Grimlock

Grimlock
Novice
Novice

hi, don't mind me, friend of Lizzy...

Anywho, fighting demons is just fine, and I was thinking why not have it where humans and anthros both co-exist together?

6I was thinkin Empty Re: I was thinkin Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:59 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Yay you're on! Anywho. I was thinkin around the time of mideval stuffs.

You know, castles kingdoms and dragons.

I'll write a better description in the story section when we start.

But for now char sheet.

Name: (First and Last)
Species: (Human or furry: any anthro)
Weapon of choice: (Anything from Axes to Magery)
Magic elements. (1-2 with weapon or 3 if you have no weapon: Light, Fire, Earth, Rock, Dark, Water, Wind, Gravity, lightning, (magnetism?). Note that different combinations of different magics will yield combo bonuses, like water + wind = Ice and such)
Description: (Include eye and hair color, and if a furry, fur color)

Last edited by Lizzy on Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

7I was thinkin Empty Re: I was thinkin Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:08 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Name: Samuel Durvan
Species: I'll go human this time.
Weapon of choice: ... Long sword and shield
Magic elements. Fire, Dark.
Description: Black hair, but bright orange eyes, like a cat, but with human like irises. As tall as around 6 foot, and a slim athletic build. No facial hair, but his black hair is back in a short pony tail with long bangs on his forehead. Normally wears a dark cloak, tough brown leather armor, underneath a white cloth shirt and wearing a pair of black pants and dragon hide boots. (^-^)
As for the bio, it'll come out in the story.

8I was thinkin Empty Re: I was thinkin Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:15 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Name: Naomi Yuskia
Species: Snow leopard.
Weapon of choice: Lance
Magic elements: Earth, Light
Description: You probably know the fur color of a snow leopard, so hair color is black, and eye color is bright green. She moves quickly with agile anthro reflexes and normally wears a black tunic with a brown worn traveling cloak and leather boots. Her claws can also be used as small weapons ^^

9I was thinkin Empty Re: I was thinkin Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:19 pm

Grimlock

Grimlock
Novice
Novice

Name: Hayato Sakasuki
Species: Human
Weapon of choice: Hand-to-hand fighting style, with some ki abilities (energy spheres, ki barriers, NO flight of course)
Magic elements: Lightning and Fire
Description: Short, spiky black hair; brown eyes; 5'9", somewhat muscular build; 195 lbs.; clothing includes a blue vest under a white robe, the sleeves rolled up and the front unbuttoned, baggy gray pants, black shoes with white socks. Personality is one who is generally happy-go-lucky, but has a good sense of justice. Unfortunately, he can be clumsy at times, though this isn't as noticeable in battle (mostly). Backstory, like everyone else, will be revealed during story.

10I was thinkin Empty grr character Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:07 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Your setting has left me with limited description because... I hate medieval times. lol.

Name: Raine Iyoshia
Species: vampires existed in my brain so they exist here I'm half vampire/half human.
Weapon: dual blades (as seen on tv.. just kidding. final fantasy) http://amethyst-angel.com/cosimages/rikkublades.jpg
Hair color: black. down to my waist
Eye color: one blue eye one green eye
Elements: (1-2) Magic based. Dark, Lightening, and Gravity
Brief description: Being somewhat human I don't need blood to survive.. so no I will not kill you all off. I an outfit like princess of thieves. if you haven't seen that. http://www.boldoutlaw.com/images/princess2.jpg I'm usually quiet and I am almost incapable of feeling anger but when I do... it's scary. lol.

and also by lack of the elemental abilities I assume I am to create my own? done Very Happy

11I was thinkin Empty Re: I was thinkin Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:35 pm

Grimlock

Grimlock
Novice
Novice

Alright, I'm creating a villain character as well since we don't have one yet and I've got an idea already.

Name: Nemesis
Species: ?????
Weapon of choice: Scythe
Magic elements. Dark, Fire
Description: Nemesis wear's black armor all over his body, the eyes only revealing two glowing orbs. No trace of what he is is revealed, as the armor covers every inch of his figure. He wears a blue cape as well, and a helmet that vaguely resembles a skull with three spikes coming off the top of it. His finger tips end in claws, and spikes jut out from his elbow and toes. His signature weapon, a scythe with a blood-red blade, is powered by the souls of warriors he has slain. No one has seen what lies beneath...

A warrior who came into command of the demons years ago as a result of defeating their then-current leader, he began a campaign across the land, killing all who dared to oppose him. Wielding the dark forces of the Chaotic Fire, a black and purple flame said to be wielded by the gods themselves ages before, Nemesis has brought many a castle or village to ruin with it's dark perfection. Believing everyone has a price, he constantly makes deals with those not of demonkind, promising them their heart's desire in exchange for eternal servitude.

Quote: "Those that oppose me shall only know of death! Those that fear me shall be granted a chance at salvation by my hand... and those that are already with me know that I am terror incarnate!"

12I was thinkin Empty Im back bishes Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:16 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Surprise surprise lol. Anyway, you guys cant have an rp without me lol. Juli will join soon as well. Anyway, heres my character sheet.

Name: Traven Ryuu

Species: Wolf

Weapon of choice: Long Sword

Magic elements: Wind, Fire

Description: Traven is a grey wolf with blue eyes. He stands at 6'2 and is fairly built. He usually wears chainmail armor with a leather vest over it, leather pants, boots, gauntlets, etc. Other then that, not much is really know about Traven otherwise with the exception that he hates two things, demons, and humans.

13I was thinkin Empty Re: I was thinkin Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:17 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Welcome back. How was Alaska?

14I was thinkin Empty Re: I was thinkin Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:21 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Great! Had a hell of a time

15I was thinkin Empty Re: I was thinkin Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:27 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Good ta hear Rev. And your pseudo gf? How's she?

16I was thinkin Empty Re: I was thinkin Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:39 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

lmao just fine. She will join by tommorow.

17I was thinkin Empty Re: I was thinkin Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:43 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Excellent

18I was thinkin Empty Ellloooo Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:15 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Juli here, Derak's roomie!

Name: Luna Bowden

Species: White tigress

Weapon of choice: fist and claws

Magic elements: Water, Light, Earth

Description: Luna stands around 5'10 and bright blue eyes. Her white fur makes a perfect camo when she is in the snowy mountains. She uses no weapons however with the exception of her claws, and even teeth if neccersary, she perfers to use her magic. She is espically skilled in healing.

19I was thinkin Empty Re: I was thinkin Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:28 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! ALWAYS BEHIND ON THESE THINGS!!!! Hi all!

Name: Reya Atlania
Species: Fox/Drow mix
Weapon: Twin Scimitars
Magical Prowess: Limited
Magical alignment: Dark, Water
Description: Black Fur, purple under her chin down to her crotch on her stomach only. Her tail is tipped in purple as are her ears. Her eyes are deep lavender with a tinge of blood red to them. Hair is the same deep purple color and flows down to her waist. She is 5'9'' tall and favors a trackers outfit of soft supple leathers perfect for silently following trails. With twin scimitars belted at her hip her casual stance is oft a simple deception as to her readyness to fight.
Bio: Reya Atlania both drow and fox anthro, she never fit the typical drow standard, she held no belief in the wicked ways of drow society, on her 15'th year of life she discovered the wicked truth of her kind, the false lies of the teachers at the melee magtheere. Upon the revelations of drow society she forever forsook her family and her heritage and left her home city of ched nassad, one of the great drow cities of ched nassad. Wandering the wilds of the underdark, she reverts to the hunter instinct within and by the time she had found passage to the surface, had almost been consumed by it. knowing nothing of the ways or happenings of the surface world.

20I was thinkin Empty New Guy here! Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:29 am

WildVincent

WildVincent
Novice
Novice

Hey everyone! Reya decided to introduce me here, so i just had to join in!

Name: Maru Rizen
Species: Lung Yu (Jade Dragon)
Weapon: LongBow+Short Sword
Magic Elements: Lightning+Earth

Description: Maru stands at about 5'10, unlike his distant cousins, he is fairly shorter than other species of Dragons, but it makes up for blinding speed and intelligence, but his scales are as tough as any Dragons, save for his soft underbelly, he is, just as his species implies, a brilliant Jade coloring that travels from his head, down to his chest and down his sides to his legs and feet, his neck, belly, inner thighs, and his tailbase are all a deep cream coloring to offset his bright Jade appearance, his wings are also the same Jade coloring, and are long, and taper and can almost reach the ground, allowing him to fly at incredible speeds
Bio: Maru has always been shunned for his lack of size by the Lung Quin (Imperial Dragons), how he was unfit to even walk the halls of the Imperial Castle (Seeing as though he could). But their Emperor saw something more in this fledgling, something that the Imperial guard could not, albeit odd for a Dragon in that region, he was an excellent strategist, and fairly skilled in the arts of Magic, and Alchemy. Upon testing out his abilities, and his wits, he was offered a spot in the Imperial Guard as a General, but he politely refused, seeing as though the Guard didn't exactly like him, which would cause a terrible hassle if he gave an order, so he decided to leave the province and simply wander, hoping not to find, but to learn all there is about magic, and about his particular species, and why he was born so misshapen in the eyes of his peers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum