The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For those about to rock

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For those about to rock Empty For those about to rock Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:44 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

(Here, anyone whos waiting for something to happen, post after this.)

The greatest mistake of David's life was stepping out the front door that day. Many terrible things happened to him simply because he didnt want to stay home sick on a wednesday. I mean, really, who wouldnt want to stay home sick on a wednesday? Anyway. David pulled out of his parent's driveway and made his way to his highschool, Jamesville High. When he arrived he noticed something was different, something was off. The school was tilted to the left. The whole left side of the building had sunk into the ground, and the rest of the arriving student body were slowly milling around the sinkhole. Just then... (what happens?! You tell the story from here. Anyone can do it at any time.)

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

2For those about to rock Empty Re: For those about to rock Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:55 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

...a flock of MAN-EATING CHICKENS jumped out of the sinkhole around the school and started nomming on the students. David grabbed his ultra super slick shrink ray and shrank all the chickens so that they were but the size of your palm. The students watched in amazement as david gathered the chickens together and...

3For those about to rock Empty Re: For those about to rock Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:57 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

...deep fried them! Selling them to Popeyes because thats where they get all their silly popcorn chicken puffs...

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

4For those about to rock Empty Re: For those about to rock Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:04 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Just then David sat up from his bed. "That was a crazy-ass dream..." he said to himself... "Mom! I'm staying home from school today!" I aint running into no damn man eating chickens...

5For those about to rock Empty Re: For those about to rock Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:29 pm

Grimlock

Grimlock
Novice
Novice

Suddenly, David woke up, sitting in a car. He turned to his friend Steve, saying "Dude, I just had the strangest dream!" Steve simply gave him a look. "... Aren't you driving?"

6For those about to rock Empty Re: For those about to rock Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:53 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

and they CRASH! and he wakes up again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum