The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Realities rp

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 21]

151Realities rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva looked around and suddenly hit herself on the head. She closed her eyes and put her hands out, suddenly sending wind flowing around the group. Instantly, she herself, felt a whole lot better and smiled while looking over at Shawn.
Zura nodded and smiled at Eva and decided to put her armor back on just in case of an attack. Zura looked to Hiero now. "And how are we supposed to get that close to the ... whatever is heating us to the nth degree?"

152Realities rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:35 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Shawn sighed and smiled as he looked over at Eva. "That feels much better, thank you Eva."
Hiero raised his eyebrow to Zura. "We need to get the artifact, and I say we economize on this good breeze we're getting as much as we can and move fast. If anyone passes out we are all getting out of here."
Tamwyn called back to them from the end of the corridor, just feeling the breeze. "Sounds like a plan, but guys, you may want to come look at something." he said as he stood out on a plataue over a river of magma.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

153Realities rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura walked onto the plateau and then stopped Eva with her arm when she tried to walk past. "Careful, please." Zura turned to her with a look of concern and then looked back to the Magma. "I wish I had an ability that was much more useful..." She shrugged and Eva put a hand on her shoulder. "Your's is, Zura. Perhaps not now, but it is."

154Realities rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:51 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero sighed. "Tam does it say any farther?"
Tam looked at the compass. "It looks like it's down there." he said as he pointed to the stalagmites in the river.
"Right then..." Hiero pulled out the amulet. "Tam, give me that, I'm going down there to look and I need to know where to go. How will I know when I find it?"
"It'll flash and start to vibrate." Tam said as he handed the compass over.
"Alright. You four, stay safe while I'm gone." He winked and then fell backwards off the ledge, wings sprouting out of his back as he flew down to search the riverbed for an artifact.

155Realities rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:54 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura shook her head and crossed her arms. I hope that amulet stops working or something... she closed her eyes and rubbed her temples.
Eva still sent a breeze flowing around the group and now shot a light wind at Hiero, hoping not to throw him off and to keep him alive at the same time.

156Realities rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:05 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero felt the compass start to vibrate and looked around, he was sweating greatly and the little breezes he was getting were helping greatly. He found a talon wedged into the side of a rock and pulled it out, it coursed with power and he suddenly belched fire. It was a phoenix talon and it gave the holder fire breath. He flew up to show the others. "Well I think we should get out of here quickly."

157Realities rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva and Zura looked around at everyone and nodded quickly. Zura laughed. "I'm not sure there's much else to do anyways..."

158Realities rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero clapped his hands together and summoned a giant portal, he bowed for them all to step through because he really could care less about how they got to their next destination.
Tamwyn walked through first and appeared in a major city, it looked like some major bloody city because there were skyscrapers and stuff all over the place and people were walking around with animals on their shoulders. "Holy shit I must be stoned!" He cried and proceeded to walk straight into Shawn, who had a white parrot on his shoulder.
"I say, you must be such a codger in that outfit Tamwyn. You simply must wear more vibrant colors." he replied, scoffing at Tamwyn's horrible fashion sense.
Hiero arrived several hours later for no apparent reason other than some insignifigant plot twist and several montogues that were of him shopping for swords. He looked around and discovered that although he had a black panther next to him, everything about the city looked exactly like the world he came from. The panther looked up and flashed it's fangs, it could sense the artifact near by better than he could. What a score!

159Realities rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:04 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva stood up in the middle of a crowded street and brushed herself off. She looked around and gasped. Animals were EVERYWHERE and by everywhere... really... On people, buildings and everything. She pushed through a bunch of people while running through the street. "Tamwyn! Hiero? Zura! Shawn!"
Zura turned in a full circle in the street and tilted her head at people's conversations. All of which were understandable to her, meaning Hiero must be nearby. She turned her head and saw him instantly. Squinting, Zura saw no sign of the others and crossed her arms. How do I always get stuck with this one... Something suddenly touched the calf of her right leg and she jumped around quickly, putting her hands up in fighting stance. It was a wolf who opened it's mouth, whining and suddenly she saw the hint of a smile on it's visage. Zura raised her eyebrows in question and straightened herself, nodded slowly, confused. "Hi?" she spoke quietly and looked around. At her words, the wolf snorted, picking up it's head and waving it around, then continued to rub itself on her leg.

160Realities rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Realities rp Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:58 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Shawn stroked his white bird and then looked down Tamwyn, who now had a fox nipping at his knees playfully. "I suppose this world brings out part of our souls and makes them into an animal companion.
Tamwyn nodded as he pulled out his compass, it's readings were faint for now.
Hiero walked over, a beautiful phoenix on his arm. "I get the Phoenix talon and the next world I come to, I get a phoenix. What are the odds?"
Tam looked around. "Has anyone seen Zura?"

161Realities rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:57 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura turned and ran right into Eva who suddenly threw her arms around her. She looked around again and had lost sight of Hiero while turning in circles for the others. "Where's everyone else?" Zura said while she slowly peeled Eva off of her.
Eva shrugged. "It's so crowded I can't tell who's who."
"Then lets go where it's not so crowded." Zura looked up at a metal platform with a ladder leading to it from a short alley by the street. Zura nodded to herself. "Come on Eva, we can see them from up there." She ran off the side of the street and grabbed on to the ladder and began to climb. She had only taken 3 steps when suddenly someone grabbed her by the waist and wreched her from the ladder, sending her flying to the ground. Landing with a thud, Zura jumped up quickly. Eva was being held by two men and 4 others where surrounding her. Zura's wolf was no where to be seen. She looked around again and laid eyes on the leader of this band of men in front of her. These weren't men, Zura soon noted, but Joque's henchmen. "You're either dead or cooperative, my queen. The man put extra emphasis on it and Zura jumped forward, grabbed him by the collar of his armor. "No... You're either dead or..." she squinted at him, concentrating on his brain. "dead" he began to gurgle and scream and fell to the ground bleeding. Zura shook her head, commanding the dizzyness to go away. She turned around and stumbled a bit. Another man she was facing now unsheethed his sword and raised it. It was only a moment before her wolf came and tackled the man, ripping him apart. She heard one of the men holding Eva shout, "No wait Digan!" Then she felt it, a man on her left stabbed her in the side with a dagger.
The men holding Eva suddenly let go. "Joque's gonna kill us Digan! Let's get out of here." At that they disappeared. Zura turned again, this time to Eva who stood wide-eyed looking at her. It only took a moment before Zura wiped a hand on her side, looked at it covered in blood and then dropped to the ground.

162Realities rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:15 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Men ran past Tamwyn and he looked at his fox, who nodded and tackled one of the men, knocking him unconscious and keeping dragging him away before the others noticed he was gone. He then walked over to Eva and Zura. "I dont think we'll ever have a normal trip..." he sighed as he sat down to look at Zura's wound. "Shawn, now would be a good time."
Shawn smiled and his bird flew over, it began to sing and they watched as Zura's wound healed instantly. "Tho... I think Hiero's phoenix tears could heal this as well, I doubt either of them would be crying to watch Zura fall like that." He looked at the blood and with a wave of his hand her clothes were clean again. "We should get her somewhere safe. Tamwyn, grab that man you captured and we;ll bring him with us."
Tamwyn nodded and lifted the unconscious body of the man (who may as well be someone Zura knows) and draped him over his shoulder, his fox walking next to him happily.
Hiero sat waiting for them and got up as he saw them with their prize. "Well, it looks like we're off to another great start. I've got us a room. It's big and has several bedrooms, we'll let Zura rest there. Come this way." He led them up the stairs to what seemed to be a flat, with living room and three bedrooms. Shawn laid Zura in bed and covered her up. Looking over to Eva. "I'll stay with her incase anything else is wrong, go see what Hiero and Tamwyn are planning."

163Realities rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva nodded and put a hand on Zura's forhead once before walked out of the room to see Hiero and Shawn. She sat down next to them and sighed quietly to herself. "What are we doing here?"
Zura had been dreaming the same thing she'd dreamt for the last couple of nights, the same dream she could never get out of her head. And of course, she woke up at the same moment she always woke up. She sat up quickly "No!" and raised her hands to sheild herself from the Hiero in her dream. Then Zura opened her eyes and saw Shawn. She tilted her head, nervously at him and took a deep breath.
She laid back down slowly and awkwardly, her eyes on the ceiling the entire time. "Well... that was embarassing..." Then Zura blinked and flipped the covers off of herself to look at her side, she laid a hand on it. There was no pain, just an odd pressure that made her feel nauseated. It was gone, nevertheless. Zura put the covers back and turned to Shawn. "This is your handywork I take it..." she sighed and looked back to the ceiling. "Thankyou."

164Realities rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:06 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Shawn smiled gently and nodded. "Yes it is. And dont worry, I wont tell Hiero that you're dreaming about him." He winked and gave her a serene look of all knowing. "I'm glad I could be of service. Your spirit told me about your dream because it was whimpering and told my bird, who told me. Dont think I have psychic powers or anything, that's Hiero. I suggest you keep this dream out of your mind while he's around."
Hiero in the other room was sharpening his sword and sighed. "Well we seem to be closer to the artifact than where we were to begin with which is good. It's in this city and we already have a group hunting after us I believe. Zura will hopefully tell us who they are."
Tam nodded as he petted his fox. "Well thanks to Talent, my fox friend, we have captured one of the men that tried to take Zura and we can question him when she wakes up. After than I think half of us should go find the artifact so that we all arent out in the open."

165Realities rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:48 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura scowled at Shawn's first comment and crossed her arms. "I'd like to keep my private life to myself. So next time your bird starts listening to my soul, tell it stop." she glared at Shawn's white bird and turned her head to look Shawn straight in the eyes. "I don't think you understand the half of it anyways, Shawn." Zura moved to sit on the edge of the bed and laid her elbows on her knees, her face resting in her hands. "Where's everyone and what are they doing?"

Eva shook her head at Hiero. "Those men have no idea what is going on here with us. They have no need to know about these artifacts. They were here for Zura, though I'm not sure why." she pointed to her own ears then at the captive. "He's an elf. From Zura's world. They called her queen but I think it was mocking." Eva shrugged.

166Realities rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:14 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Shawn shrugged. "Your wolf was very worried." He gestured to the thing now nuzzling her legs. "And dont worry, I know for a fact that nothing you ever dream about could kill me." He smirked gently.

Hiero sighed. "But if there are more, we cant have Zura out in the open for them to ambush her, and in colateral, the rest of us." He folded his arms. "I think we're going to have to split up for this one gang." He said, trying not to laugh.
Tamwyn nodded gently and stood up. "Well... Eva, if you dont mind, you and I seemed to manage alright when we couldnt understand eachother. Would you care to accompany me to find the artifact? I think we may be out of Hiero's range if we go. Hiero you'd better stay here so that Zura doesnt try to run off, or cuts Shawn's head off because they cant speak to eachother."
Hiero sighed again and rubbed his eyes. "Tam I really hate it when you're right."

167Realities rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:22 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura ruffled the wolf's fur and got up, "This is a good time to say, some dreams shouldn't come true." she walked to the door and opened it quietly, listening to the conversation they were having and she leaned against the doorway and after Hiero's last words she shook her head and spoke up behind them. "Or how about... we go together?" she spoke matter-of-factly and walked to where they were sitting.
Eva stood and shook her head. "You know how horrible it is seeing you die?"
"You know how horrible it is seeing ALL of you die?" Zura glared to no one in particular and then caught herself. "I mean... If we don't go together.. That could.. happen." Zura kicked herself inside and and cursed Nice catch...

168Realities rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:25 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Shawn walked in and placed a hand on Zura's shoulder. "Zura, you nearly got killed by mercenaries after you. Hiero and you should stay back and interrogate the man we caught. I will go with the other two to see if we can get the artifact. Hiero, give me the necklace and I'll fly them back when we get it."
Hiero shrugged and handed over the necklace, keeping the talon for himself for now. "Great... I get to spend a undetermined amount of time with Zura and a prisoner. I have a feeling this will be interesting."
Tamwyn walked over to Eva. "You dont mind that much do you?"

169Realities rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:35 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura's eyes widened at them. "P... Prisoner!?" Zura shook Shawn off her shoulder and began to pace the room. "No no no! I know who they are, I know what they want. There's no need to interrogate. You shouldn't have him!" She stopped and put her hands to her temples, her head throbbing painfully. "Let him go or kill him. Right now!" She sat down in the chair behind her and looked at them. Her wolf was growling beside her. "These guys are easily manageable, we don't need to worry about them."

170Realities rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:41 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Well then... mind telling us why exactly they were trying to take you? And for that matter, how they found us here in the first place." Hiero asked. "They wouldnt be able to trace my magic because the Witch shields it. And not many know how to travel between worlds without a device, like that girl with the fan."

171Realities rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:46 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva nodded. "And who's Joque?"

Zura turned to Eva sharply. "Where'd you here that name?"
"One of the men said that Joque would kill them for stabbing you." Eva spoke questioningly. "So they wanted you alive or something right?"
Zura blinked hard and shook her head quickly, as if shooing a fly away from her face. "Kill him now and put him out of his future misery. Having him here increases our chances of being found. I'm sorry to bring my personal issues into this already hard situation, but you can blame the witch for that."
Zura sighed and sat back in the chair with her head resting on her fist. "Don't ask questions, they aren't hard to take care of."

172Realities rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:50 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero sighed. "I'll let it slide this time... but if they find us again... I wont hesitate in intruding your mind to find out what's going on with you."
Tamwyn walked to the door. "Either way, we shouldnt stay here longer than needed. Lets get moving, just leave the guy here, he'll probably break out eventually." He grinned.

173Realities rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:55 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura sighed. Not having to be stuck with Hiero again was a great relief and she didn't need to go through that again, though last time they had to work together she was able to find a lot of the ways he fights. She quickly turned her attention to Hiero. "And if you ever try to get into MY mind, I'm keeping yours." Zura, being able to control the human body could also put thoughts into people's head's. Therefore, she sent a message to Hiero. I'm not afraid of you.. and I can block you out just the same. She ended her message with a bolt of pain shooting to his brain and she was very glad she was still sitting as her dizzyness kicked in again.
Eva broke the awkward silence after Zura's comment and clapped her hands together. "Well! Let's get going everyone!" she put off a nervous laugh and shook her head. "So uh... why didn't I get an animal?" she shrugged and looked a little disappointed.
Zura suddenly started to laugh. "He's been following you." She pointed to a mouse running across the floor.
Eva watched the mouse. "Oh... great... a mouse..."

174Realities rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:58 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Mice can be very useful. If there's a door or something we need to get into or unlock, the mouse you have can do it very quietly." Shawn said reassuringly.
Hiero twitched a little as he felt the pain, smirking as he stretched and his Phoenix clucked reproachfully at Zura. "Well yes. Lets head out." He walked over to the door and Tam walked out, pulling out his compass again and looking over it.
"We need to go east." he said finally.

175Realities rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:04 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura sighed and got up, swaying on her feet. She shook her head again and the pain in her own head began to subside with her dizzyness. "Someone needs a giant bird as their animal so we can just fly." Zura looked down at her wolf who sneezed and wiped it's face shyly with it's paw.
Eva bent down and picked up the mouse, an albino mouse it was and put it on her shoulder. "Let's go little guy."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next