The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Realities rp

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 21]

326Realities rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Realities rp Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:43 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero looked up. "Obviously for this reason..." He looked back at Zura. "Oh Zura... I should have kept better watch... he was right next to me and I didnt even notice... I'm so sorry."
Shawn stood up and looked at Tam. "Tam, help me get her to her room. All she needs now is sleep. She'll be fine in the morning, hopefully that mark is just a brand."
Tam nodded and helped Shawn lift Zura up and they slowly carried her off to bed. Hiero stayed back to grip Eva's shoulder gently. "Tamwyn's gone Eva, if you still feel the need to cry... I wont judge you. This is my fault."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

327Realities rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Realities rp Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:55 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"But... It's the witch's fault! She made Zura come here and she had to bring Joque... perhaps it's Zura's fault. Why doesn't she just go with him!" Eva blundered a bunch of random outbursts and then began to cry. She didn't mean any of that... but she didn't know what to feel and was so confused about things. "I ... I don't know anymore."

As soon as Zura was laid on the bed, she came back to her mind, her eyes widened and she jumped up in a wild fury grabbing Shawn by the throat and shoving him into the wall. "T'si gua oit-ka uir nach..." It was almost like a question... but something she knew the answer to. In the brief time she had him against the wall, without any distance between them she loosened her grip on his neck and ran the fingers of her other hand down the side of his face gently. Suddenly, her head turned to the side in a jerky motion and she stumbled away from Shawn, kneeling on the ground and coughing painfully, continuously clearing her throat. Standing slowly, she turned at looked at Shawn, her face flushed and she slowly and awkwardly got back onto the bed. "Sorry... that... I'm not even sure to be honest."

328Realities rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:00 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero walked over and hugged Eva tightly. "None of us seems to ever get a break... we'll figure this out. There's got to be a method to the madness... and when we figure that out, we'll be able to take him down, and we can go back to doing what we were supposed to." He rocked her gently, feeling like he was cradling a younger sister in his arms.

Tam sighed as he sat in a chair and rubbed his eyes. "We'll need to start putting sentries now... or sleeping in the same room."
Shawn shook his head. "I dont think that's quite necessary Tam... my wards arent strong enough, and they can track Hiero, and perhaps even Zura now. We're stuck being hunted and there's not much we can do about it." He looked over at Zura. "I dont mind, it was probably just a nervous relapse because of what just happened."

329Realities rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:18 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva accepted the hug and held tight, crying into his shoulder for a moment before pushing away gently and nodding at him. "I'm fine now.. Thankyou." she laughed a little and shook her head. "I'm sorry.. I'm a mess..." She wished desperately that Tamwyn was sitting with her and that everything was normal again.

Zura turned her head to face the ceiling, hoping Shawn was right but knowing the exact opposite. She recognized the language. It was one that couldn't be understood, not even with powers. Feeling a new burning feeling on her chest, only now more widespread, she grabbed the sheet off the bed and wrapped it around her, making her look like a little kid trying to be a super hero. Get up, she walked into the bathroom and closed the door. Dropping the sheet and seeing it in the mirror made her gasp. The insignia on her chest had been that of Joque's ruling court. Bending down to pick up the sheet again she came back up and gasped.. well tried. Joque stood behind her in the mirror and her breath caught in her throat. Silently he put a hand over her mouth simultaneously putting his other over the insignia on her chest, at that moment it burned again, but worse and she tried to move or speak, but somewhat incapacitated. He removed both his hands and she looked at it. Now it was flat with her skin, more like a light red tattoo and not only that, it had intricate marks and veiny looking designs now trailing away from about 3 inches. He laughed and whispered in her ear. "Every time you lose control... It will spread. When complete. You'll be mine again." He disappeared and left her in the black mist that quickly dissipated.
Wrapping the sheet around herself again she opened the bathroom door and walked out, looking at Shawn and Tamwyn. "What do people wear around here?" Zura smiled awkwardly at them. Getting a shirt on underneath her armor would hide it at least and that would be better than throwing some tape or something on it.

330Realities rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:56 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Shawn shrugged. "I'm sure you could find something to wear." He said gently, sitting on her bed and sighing. "This is most troublesome. I cant remove that mark without my magical anchor... I could ask Hiero to call the witch and have her see if we can do anything. I dont like not having a magic touch anymore..." he cursed.
Tam nodded to both of them and walked out, making his way back downstairs to Hiero and Eva. Hiero got up silently and patted Tam's shoulder. "She's in a bit of a rough patch, be nice." he whispered.
Tam nodded and then walked over to sit next to Eva. "Hey... how are you feeling?"

331Realities rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:05 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva sighed when she heard Hiero. Tam wasn't stupid, did he really have to say that to him.
Eva shrugged. "Better for sure." not thinking of what was good to say, she sat in silence watching Tamwyn.

Zura paced around the room silently with the sheet still wrapped around her tightly. Looking for something in the drawers and the bathroom, only able to find towels and books and soap. Moreover, quite pointless things that couldn't help. Sighing, she suddenly shrugged her shoulders, as if trying to feel for something and turned to Shawn. "Where's the rest of my armor?" she tried not to sound angry, but was still somewhat upset that it was gone.

332Realities rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:12 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Eva stripped it off you so you could breathe. You fell and knocked the wind out of your lungs." Shawn pointed out. Hiero had made his way upstairs and suddenly looked worried.
"Zura you sure you should be up and about already?" he asked gently as he walked over.

Tam hugged Eva gently and sighed. "I dont know whether having this go on for ever would be a good thing Eva... stuff seems to go wrong at every turn."

333Realities rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:28 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura shot a look at Hiero and spoke sternly. "I think I know what's good for me better than anyone else." she looked back to Shawn. "Can I have my shoulders and arms back?" Zura exchanged a quick glance back to Hiero and then went back to Shawn again.

Eva nodded and pushed away from Tam. "I guess you're right... we should probably... not be so close." she turned away from him and wrapped her arms around her self. What if they couldn't see each other? Tam needed to know how his family was doing, the witch may not help them, and she wanted to go back to her world at least one more time.

334Realities rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero shrugged and walked bgack out, moving out to his own room and going to bed quickly, not before making sure that he put up a mental barrier from anyone that might try to intrude on his dreams.

Shawn yawned and smiled at Zura. "Well I think I shall take my leave now, I will see you in the morning." He bowed to her gently and then walked out and joined Hiero in their room, curling back into his bed and passing out again. He had no need to block his dreams, they were already the worst they could be.

Tam stood up and rubbed Eva's cheek gently. "No I dont thionk we should." he smiled as he walked up the stairs to bed.

335Realities rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:56 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

(I'm glad I dont have to rely on you guys to post, or I would be totally lost.)

Tia had loacated several artifacts now, a few too dangerous for her she had sent back to her client, but she now had the fan, an earring that gave her mental control over water, and a staff that shot lightning from it's tip. An impressive haul she had to admit, expecially because she had another four she had already sent away. She made her way down the streets of an arabian looking desert town and began locating her next artifact.

336Realities rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:02 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva held back from crying once more and walked up to her room

Zura watched as Shawn walked out of the room and sighed, hoping someone would come back. At least, for now she didn't want to be alone in her room and she started walking towards the door. Just in time, Eva stepped into the room and Zura sighed a breath of relief.
"I need your help" Eva breathed heavily at Zura. Cocking her head in surprise she answered and shifted the sheet on herself around. "With what?"
"I feel too much... it is a weakness.. you were right."
Zura stood, almost dumbfounded at Eva. "No.. It's not bad that we are different."
"Make me tougher... How did you do it?"
"It's how I was raised... to know so much pain... you just... don't feel it." Zura closed the door and Eva stood between the two beds. "I want to be tougher pl-"
"No." Zura answered her quickly and bluntly. Eva pouted once and walked over, suddenly punching Zura in the face. "Do it!"
Zura turned back to Eva slowly. "Eva please don't do that..."
"Do it!" she yelled louder, suddenly grabbing Zura by the neck and shoving her into a wall.

Zura tried to keep her cool but once Eva had started choking her she lost control, suddenly throwing Eva acrossed the room, pointing at her, her sheet dropping to the floor. Eva writhed in pain under Zura's control, but the pain was so great she couldn't make any noise. This went on for a while and finally Zura stopped, feeling the same burning sensation she felt when her insignia spread the first time. Now, she felt it branch off more intricate vines down the sides of her chest and out over her shoulders. "Eva..." she helped her up and laid her on the bed.
"That was... it was..." Eva panted under the lingering pain.
"Shhh... don't ever do that again..." Zura hugged Eva tightly, wanting to scold her more, but she was too far out of it to be able to understand Zura anyways.
"I feel much better." Eva said, emotionless. Zura shook her head and let go of her gently, grabbing the sheet from the floor and turning out the light. Zura crawled into bed before Eva could've seen her mark and she fell asleep, having the same dream as before... Including Hiero dieing.

337Realities rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:30 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tam walked in to the guys room and yawned a little, he made his way over to his bed and curled up on it, it was the softest bed he had ever been in and it whisked him off to sleep almost instantly.

Hiero turned over in his sleep, his dream was very strange, he was back in the Witch's home, he was cleaning the artifacts when he noticed something, two different artifacts had the same symbol on them. He walked down the aisle and sure enough each one had the same symbol. He realized this the instant they started disappearing, he couldnt tell where they were going, but he saw that the Witch looked at him with blood pouring out of her face. "We're running out of time Hiero..."
He woke up after that and pulled out the necklace he had gotten back from Shawn, he looked at the amulet closely, and he saw that sure enough, the symbol was there. He felt scared out of his mind.

Tam was having a strange dream about rabbits when suddenly it changed. It was his other self again, still wearing the same clothes, and still the marking on them looking familiar. "Tamwyn... your lease is running out." he said before disappearing.
Tam woke up and rubbed his eyes. "What..." he said softly before passing out.

Shawn's dream was the same as always, so it has no need to be mentioned.

338Realities rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:38 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

AND MORNING BREAKS!!!!

Zura woke up and looked over at Eva who was still fast asleep. She still felt bad about last night and didn't really want to think about it now. She stepped out of bed quietly and grabbed a key card, walking from the room without waking her. She walked downstairs and out of the Inn for some sort of clothing store. Passing a bunch of stores down the road she found a "Halloween Shop" which had the only clothes that looked semi-normal to her. She shrugged her shoulders and walked in. Passing the counter a guy behind the counter gave her a thumbs up. "That's the best outfit I've ever seen!" he looked at her armor and she smiled at him.
"Halloween? What is that?" Zura spoke quietly to herself.

Eva turned over in bed and saw that Zura's bed was empty. Jumping up quickly, she got out of bed and grabbed her keycard, running downstairs to the lobby. Soon, she saw Zura walking through the door.
Zura walked in dressed with a new black velvet cloak which clasped right over the insignia and parts of the vine-like spirals that weren't hidden under her armor. She was happy she was able to find something that worked for her time and covered the marks.
"I like it." Eva spoke forwardly at Zura.
Zura nodded and smiled. "How do you feel?"
Eva didn't smile, but spoke the truth. "Better."

339Realities rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:06 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero woke up and stretched, he went into the other room to take a shower and for the first time since this trip started, he felt clean. He got dressed, making sure to dust his clothes before putting them on, a strange accumlication of sand and dirt had blown out the window. He pulled on his shoes and made his way downstairs, drying his hair with a towel as he looked down to see the girls. "You're both up early... girl talk?" he chuckled to himself and got a plate of pancakes.

Shawn woke up simply because he had been scared out of his wits again, sweating as always he went to take a shower as well. He used a little magic to clean off his clothes and made his way downstairs, he walked over to the others and sat down with a cup of coffee and a great plate of food. He had massive bags under his eyes and he looked beat. "Morning everyone..." he said, his usual smile taking a little to be put in place this morning.

Tam, who couldnt remember his dream, made his way downstairs after splashing his face with some water and not even risking the strange apparatus that sprayed water out of the top, he'd dive into the ocean to get clean if he had to. He jumped from the second floor and landed behind Eva, hugging her around the waist. "Hey." he whispered before drawing up a chair for her.

340Realities rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:54 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"Tam... Please don't do that." Eva spoke straightforward and sat down. Zura looked at Eva funny and then took a quick glance down at her hands thinking, what have i done?. Looking back at Eva she frowned and sat down in the nearest chair, not really caring what everyone else was doing at the time.
Zura's main concern was Shawn and she could definitely see a toll being taken on him from the circles under his eyes and his tired looking features. She wanted to talk to him about what she saw when she was taking his pain from him, but hadn't found a time as well as knowing exactly what to say.

341Realities rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:12 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tam scowled and shrugged, taking out his compass and looking at it. "Looks like the artifact is nearby. Um... does anyone want to go with me to go get it?"
Shawn looked up and smiled. "Actually, I'll go. I could use a walk, it'll wake me up." he stood up and wrapped his cloak around himself, his staff in hand as he walked out with Tamwyn, Tamwyn turned and looked at Eva and then everyone else. "Anyone else?"
Hiero shrugged. "I suppose I have to come to translate... unless Zura and Eva feel like gossiping."

342Realities rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:21 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"We don't gossip." The both said simultaneously. Hiero was starting to get on Zura's nerves. Fine.. They were female but JESUS.
"I'll go." Zura spoke and then looked back at Eva who didn't speak at first and then nodded towards Zura. "I will go too."
Zura shrugged and glared at Hiero for a split second while he wasn't looking.

343Realities rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:25 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I guess we're all going then." Hiero said, shooting a mental dagger at Zura.

Tam sighed. "This group has some serious problems." He walked out onto the street, attracting attention because of how strange they all dressed. He led them down an alleyway and across a bridge, through a series of buildings and then into a park. His compass began flashing like crazy and he looked at the others. "Look around, we should find it here somewhere."

344Realities rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:22 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura ignored this mental dagger, knowing where it came from. Now was not the time to get angry... In fact, she couldn't get angry for fear of losing control. It wasn't much worse than her usual headaches anyways.
Eva decided to keep close to Zura and walk by her side. Zura, would've thought Eva to stay far away since she'd hurt her last night. Zura sighed and looked quickly at Eva, who smirked a one sided smile back at her and raised her eyebrows.
Zura silently agreed with Tam. This group really did have a lot of issues. They caused her many and she could see some brewing between Tamwyn and Eva. Was Shawn the only sane one anymore? Eva and Zura looked around for any sign of a magical artifact, which should be nearby.

345Realities rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:32 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Shawn walked over to a bench and spotted a sword wedged into a stone not too far away. "Do you think that's it?" He asked as he pointed to the sword.
Tamwyn walked over and sure enough his compass began glowing, he braced himself and swiftly pulled the sword out, he noticed it seemed to be shivering, he held it tighter and the blade began to glow and vibrate, he looked at it and then pointed it at a tree, a great bolt of energy blasted from the sword and completely obliterated the tree. "Ooohhh, I'm keeping this."
Hiero walked over, noting the same symbol on the sword as the amulet, it was slightly hidden in the art on the hilt. "It's the Sword of Aegis the Paladin." He nodded. "It was owned by a noble heart, so it should be safe to wield."

346Realities rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:40 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"Looks... safe." Zura stated sarcastically and Eva giggled into her hand.

"Sword in the Stone." Eva spoke mockingly and laughed. "Sucks... Now Tam's our king." Zura turned to her quickly. "You need to stop this..." she spoke quietly, leaning over to Eva.
"Stop what?"
"You're exaggerating." Zura spoke blunty.
"I don't think so, Zura." Eva nodded at her and leaned away.
Somewhat frustrated Zura glared at her. "It took me years to be molded into a monster. You can't change logically in one night like that. I promise."
Eva kept quiet, unable to think of how to respond and crossed her arms.

347Realities rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:49 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Shawn had dozed off on the bench by this time and Hiero shook him awake. "Shawn... are you okay? You barely seem to get any sleep, yet you're always the first one to crash."
"I'm fine... just... bad dreams, you know. It's all the changing environments and stuff." Shawn shook his head a bit and smiled genteelly.
Tam walked over with the Sword of Aegis on his belt. "Well... I guess we should head off then, unless anyone feels like doing some shopping while we're here."

348Realities rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura felt the inside of her cloak and smiled. Her smile disappeared quickly when she remembered why she'd bought it. To hide these stupid marks of Joque's mastership. She closed her eyes for a moment and remembered the event of her banishment.
Eva tapped Zura on the arm. "Ready?" Zura opened her eyes and looked over at Eva, nodding.

349Realities rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero clicked his heels and they all disappeared. (Your turn to make a world)

350Realities rp - Page 14 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

((Just for the heck of it. We're split again. it made for fun times.))
**long note: We're not going modern... we're going way modern because I can't find time to think up a full world. haha. The place from the time machine!!!**

Zura closed her eyes when Hiero moved them to another world. She opened them and instantly smiled. They were down in a cliff walled drop. On the cliffs were odd shaped buildings. Houses, she would have guessed. It looked somewhat peaceful from this side of the land but she turned around to see Hiero standing behind her. Her smile instantly faded when she realized no one else was with them and she gritted her teeth angrily. Zura gasped, looking past her anger and past Hiero (if they weren't one in the same) and saw that the land dropped into another large, vast landscape that looked dark and as if it were infested with monsters. Many miles across the dark woods of the landscape she could see a large structure. Squinting and observing further she realized it was the shape of an odd looking creature's head. It was like a giant entrance to an underground place. She looked back over the dark woods, which seemed to be smoking and dead in some places. Having a great feeling that she knew where the artifact was, her eyes drifted back to the structure. Taking a deep breath she balled her hands into fists and closed her eyes.

Eva awoke and looked around, gasping at what she saw. Within a 50 foot square radius all around her, the trees were burnt and the ground ashes. Some parts were still smoking. She quickly looked down to make sure her shoes would catch fire. Looking back up through the dead trees she could see just over the live trees around the outside of the burnt area. There was a part of the land which was much higher on a cliff and on that cliff, there were two wall like cliffs surrounding the lower cliff. (this is hard to explain but I can see it in my head). Knowing exactly where she had to go, at least for safety. She walked over the ashes quietly, listening to the sounds around her. Eva swore she could hear things moving and decided to break out into a run, which had her bolting out of the burnt part of the forest and into the live trees, now the woods went dark beneath the leaves of the trees. Trying to breathe steadily, she kept running as fast as she could and suddenly felt something around her ankle. She slowed to a stop and looked down, seeing a rope around her ankle, then looking up at a tree. "Oh no..." The rope went tight and Eva fell to the ground, being drug a couple of feet before being suspended with her head 6 feet above the ground by her ankle. She took the moment to hang there, reality coming back to her and she took a deep breath, her arms hanging limp. She had only managed to close her eyes for a second when she heard a sudden noise and opened her eyes. Though everything was upside-down to her, she clearly saw a 6 foot tall CREEPY-SCARY-OMG-KILL-ME creature emerge from an odd sandy spot in the ground, literally coming out of the ground! Her eyes went wide when the creature turned and saw her. "no no no..." she spoke quickly and nervously while bending her self up to reach her ankle, fumbling with the (thankgoodness) badly done knot. Hearing the thing walking towards her, she worked quicker, her hands shaking and suddenly, the knot let go, dropping her to the ground. Jumping to her feet with the thing right behind her, she took off running. Eva only got two steps before the creature had latched onto her freely flowing hair and she stumbled backwards into it.
Flailing as best she could, Eva hit the monster repeatedly only to hear it laugh some odd growling laugh that scared the shit out of her. "Yea yea... real funny." she spoke with a strained voice and suddenly decided to do what anyone else would do... and kicked it in the groin. As she'd hoped, the creature backed off and growl-moaned, bending over with it's eyes glaring at her.
The look had Eva's feet glued where they were and she held her breath, afraid to move. Growling angrily, the creature jumped forward, lifting Eva from the ground by her neck and hitting her against a tree. Eva couldn't even get her hands around the creatures wrists, they were so big but she held on to it's arms, her feet kicking.
Eva gasped when the creature dropped her again and grabbed her hair. It drug her across the ground and stopped to look down at her for a moment before picking it's foot up and stomping on her leg. Eva let out a long, loud and pained scream. She tried to shut herself up but couldn't and the creature drug her across the ground some more and then looked up, letting out a loud roar/howl. (hah) Eva held her hair, trying to keep the thing from hurting her too much, but couldn't keep a hold of it, still moaning in pain from her leg and trying to reach for it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next