The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Realities rp

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 21]

351Realities rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:56 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero's eyes brightened as he looked around. "This place... this place looks amazing." He looked to see that Zura was the only one with him. He frowned a little and looked around. "Damnit... we've been scattered again. Same tactic I suppose. Everyone search for the artifact and meet there. I just hope the other groups have items."

Shawn coughed up blood as he was punched into a wall. He pulled out the phoenix talon and breathed fire over several 'hunter' class monsters, falling to his knees as he watched them smolder and blow away in ash. "Damnit... where is everyone..." He grabbed his staff and cursed as he realized he could barely breathe. He pressed the talon to his chest and felt warmth surge through his body, he was caterizing his lungs so they didnt bleed out and drown him. He gasped as he felt air fill his lungs again and coughed up a bit more blood. He walked out and looked around for anything to read, just to find out if he was anywhere near Hiero and his telepathic translation. ~He should really learn how to speak to us with his mind...~ Shawn thought as he walked out into the forest. Nothing, no signs, no roads, nothing at all but forest. Why did every world they go to have to be so hot!? He fanned himself and sighed, the talon spinning in his palm and pointing to his target. "Might as well do the same as last time..." he walked through the forest, limping towards what seemed to be a valley.

Tam was stuck in a tree. He pulled out the sword and cut some limbs, then he fell down to the ground, he cursed as he got up and rubbed his back. "Damn Hiero and his teleportation..." He said as he got up, he was in a valley, and by the looks of it, a dreary one. Most of the trees had been cut down for use in some machines or something, and he saw a great structure not too far away, he moved forward to see it was shaped like a head. Curious. He raised his sword as he looked into it, it went down deep into the ground, and there appeared to be things moving down there. He decided to risk it. He couldnt speak to these creatures, but he could at least find some information. He took out his compass and checked, sure enough it was alraedy flashing. "Right then... here we go." He strapped the sword to his back and began making his way down the wall.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

352Realities rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:55 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura nodded and walked past Hiero to the edge of the cliff structure they were on that went down into the deep valley forest. "How do we get down there?" It looked like at least a third of a mile drop down from the cliff. She shuddered and turned back to Hiero, unable to think of a plan at the moment. "You're the one with all of the useful magics... You do something."
Zura paced back and forth, trying not to get angry and at the same time trying to think about what to do. Anger was such a big problem for her in the first place and now she'd have to avoid it completely. Now she was just frustrated with the way Joque was going about things. Finally, she stood still and waited for Hiero's answer.

Eva awoke and picked up her head, suddenly gasping for air as she realized the beating she must've taken, fighting back. All she remembered now was being knocked out and now... She began to breathe frantically when she realized where she was. Some type of barbed wire was wrapped tightly around her, keeping her to a skinny stone pillar. It was separately around her arms and legs and there was lots of it. Her broken leg in a great amount of pain. Afraid to move, she only turned her head to look around, and gasped when she spotted a stone table not to far in front of where she was facing with what looked like a futuristic bow with many intricate designs and a gold string. The bow itself was black and the designs were gold. "That... Looks like an artifact." She thought that her voice would've been stronger but it came out as a feeble whisper and suddenly she coughed, bleeding a little. The cough tensed her and her body moved, causing the barbed wire to dig into her body all over. She cried out, in turn making it worse and suddenly tried to relax, still breathing faster than ever.
Suddenly, a creature that looked the same as the one that came to get her, maybe even the same one, walked down stone steps into the room she was in.
She gasped and shook her head slightly. "Okay... I know! I- I'm sorry! It was just-" she coughed again and cried out, still trying to muffle her cries but failing and once again, the barbed wire scratched and dug deeper into her skin, breaking through in many points.
The creature laughed that odd growl laugh again and walked to her, leaning down and slowly sniffing her. She spoke with a shaky voice and tried to hold still. "P-please.. just... don't eat m-me." Eva leaned her head slightly away from the creature, who seemed to get angry at this and pulled out a dagger. It raised the dagger and slashed across her upper arm and she screamed again, not able to help herself as she jumped, the barbed wire doing a great deal of damage. Now, her body bled from the barbed wire and the blood from the new slash on her arm dripped off her elbow. The creature bent down and actually tasted it. Eva whimpered and the creature stood straight up, almost envigorated from the taste of her blood. He took the dagger and slowly pushed it into her side. "Pl- ah!" Eva screamed in pain, through her new tears and although the creature hadn't stabbed her too deep, she bled a lot. Eva became really lightheaded and her head dropped as she tried to keep her eyes opened as the monster left the room again.

353Realities rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Realities rp Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:26 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Shawn spotted a structure not far off and saw more of the monsters who seemed to be smelling something. He drew out the talon and then saw a blast of energy vaporize a monster. Tamwyn and Shawn had reached the place at the same time. Tam waved as he sliced another monster in half. "Maca son de preashas?"
Shawn limped forward and shook his head, pointing to his ear. "I cant understand you yet..." he said, so to press the issue.
Tam nodded and raised his sword as several more crawled out of the structure, he held up his compass and pointed at the structure. Shawn understood, they had to go down to find the artifact. He took a deep breath and blasted fire at the monsters. He then brushed his ear and pointed to Tam. Tam nodded and Shawn moved to entrance, looking down and breathing fire down the entrance, making sure the way was clear as he nodded to Tam.
Tam jumped down first, landing easily by using his sword to carve down the wall. "Shawn!" He called up.
"Least we can say eachother's names..." Shawn smiled as he lept off. Tam caught him as he fell, he was not in much of a condition to climb down. Tam set Shawn down and smirked, raising his sword and pulling out the compass to see where they had to go, by the vibrations whatever they were working towards was close. Tamwyn led the way as they made their way down the path, waiting to be ambushed.

Hiero took out the amulet. "Well... we could always fly down, but I know you'd never let me carry you." He looked over and noticed how she was pacing. "Please calm down... we should all have an artifact by now, as long as Eva's with someone. We'll all make it there and it'll be fine."

354Realities rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Realities rp Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:59 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura shook her head and paced more. "No no... You can't say that." She stopped and walked to him. "Didn't you see how Eva was in my world?! She can't handle herself. And..." she went back to pacing some more and wiped the sweat from her forehead.
"And Shawn.... The shape he's in... He can't fight alone for long." Zura turned to the forest. "Do you have any idea how many heartbeats I can feel down there. Some are like us... but not exactly like us... and it's kind of... odd" She thought to herself, Tam was such a softy for Eva.
Closing her eyes she took a deep breath then turned back to Hiero. "We're the two strongest in this group. We can hold ourselves better. We can... run or something." She motioned to the structure and then went back to pacing.

Eva lifted her head and realized she wasn't barbed to the stone pillar anymore. She tried to move, but couldn't at first. Whimpering and bloody, she was able to drag herself to the stone table on which the bow was. She noticed, on the side of the table, was the quiver for the bow, also black and lined with gold. She reached over and pulled out a Gold tipped black arrow, observing it. The tip wasn't like a normal arrow. Instead the arrow had two sharp tips on the head of the triangle, like it could be put in the bow backwards. Eva put the arrow back and grabbed the quiver, slipping it onto her back before painfully grabbing onto the stone table and lifting herself. Crying from the blood and the pain, which both seemed to cover her entire body, she looked down her arms and legs and even through her clothes, the bloody scratches and stabs from the barbed wire all over. Standing, wobbly and leaning against the table she grabbed the bow, pulling it over to her so she could see the designs. Among the large amount of design it did, in fact, show a symbolism of an arrow backwards in a bow. On the other side of the bow was a symbolism hidden in the design that showed the arrow forward in the bow. Holding the bow, she sat back down against the table, really lightheaded, and held her side, still bleeding a lot with the rest of her.

355Realities rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Realities rp Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:46 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tam helped Shawn hobble down the path, Shawn using his talon ready to blast anything that got in their way, but strangely nothing seemed to be stirring. Could they have killed everyone already? He doubted it.

Hiero shrugged. "We need to go there, so we might as well get started." He held out his hand. "It'd be easier if we flew."

Tam scrambled up a wall and peered around, nothing, nothing was stirring. What was going on. He relayed this to Shawn as best he could without words and they moved on, slowly following the blinking flashing vibrating compass that was leading them lower and lower. Shawn tried to remember the way back but it was hard, his mind was clouded with exhaustion and he knew if it wasnt for Tam, he would have been killed above before he even got this far. He was sick of nightmares, he wanted to have a dreamless sleep for once in his life.
Tam led him down farther, through what seemed to be meat grinders, Shawn turned up his nose and coughed, the place smelled like rotting flesh, and he knew he knew why. He was relying on his staff more and more as he walked, he felt that he would have trouble even healing soon.

356Realities rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Realities rp Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura looked at Hiero like he was crazy when he held out his hand. She soon gave in and took his hand while clutching stiffly to her cloak. "I doubt this is safe... I mean... flying."

Eva clutched her side, holding the bow in the other hand and stood up against the table. Leaning against it, she grabbed an arrow out of the quiver when she heard growling up the steps. She sat for a moment before putting the bow in backwards and turning towards the steps. The beast came down the steps and although she had never really used a bow in her life, Eva hit him with the arrow. But instead of doing anything normal, the arrow burst into sparkly mist when it had contact with it's skin. Suddenly, everything golden on the bow had turned silver. She looked at it, confused, and then back at the monster still charging for her.
"Ahh!" she screamed and grabbed another arrow. "Forward it is..." Coughing, she brought up the bow again and aimed for the beast. Miraculously, with her horrid state and lightheadness and her inexperience, the arrow seemed to have pierced right through it's heart and it dropped to the ground. Eva sighed and sat back down behind the table with an arrow ready in the bow, just in case another came.

357Realities rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Realities rp Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:47 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tam and Shawn made their way down a flight of stone stairs just as Tam saw sparking down below and they hurried on.

Hiero tightened his grip on Zura's hand and put on the amulet, wings burst out of his back and he took off, soaring towards the structure as fast as he could while carrying Zura with both hands. "Can you see what those heart beats come from?" He called down as he tried not to look down at her. They were getting close now and he could feel something tingling inside him. Was it fear?

Shawn coughed again and tripped, falling down the stairs. Tam cursed and ran after him.
Shawn then landed at the bottom of the stairs in a sprawling heap and groaned. Tam hurried down after him and lifted him up. "Come on Shawn... up you get, we're almos... Eva!" He cried out, nearly dropping Shawn as he saw Eva on a table, he pulled Shawn over and sat him down before pressing his palm to Eva's cheek and then looking over her body. "Eva what happened?"

358Realities rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Realities rp Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:04 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura shook her head. "No... But ... I ..." She felt 3 familiar heartbeats and could sense who they belonged to. "They are in there! Only one of them has a good heartbeat though..." Zura knew which one was Eva's and she suddenly felt a twang of worry. She shook it off. Feeling things like this was not normal for her. And Hiero, ever since she'd grabbed his hand, she had felt what he'd felt and it somewhat bothered her. Zura wasn't really afraid of things, and he seemed to be rubbing fear into her brain when they were in contact. She just wanted to land..... in one piece and was almost surprised he hadn't dropped her on purpose.

Eva's eyes opened when Shawn fell down the steps and she turned her head and saw them both, lowering the bow. Tam pressed his palm to Eva's cheek and she flushed, turning away weakly. "Why didn't they just eat me?" she spoke and it still came out as a mere raspy whisper. Eva pointed to the barbed wire bundled at the bottom of the stone pillar a couple of feet away. "This is for Z-" she coughed repeatedly, spitting up a bit more blood and finished. "Zura." she handed Tam the bow.

359Realities rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Realities rp Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Shawn got up, shivering a little in a cold sweat. "Because... they were about to use you for breeding... that one you killed, was the only one down here. They were giving him privacy with you while he mated with you." He pointed out as he placed his hands on her stomach and began the healing process, healing up the big cut on her side first and groaning a little. Tam placed his hands on Shawn's and Shawn felt a great strength flow through him. "Thank you Tam... your assistance is greatly needed." he smiled, his bags seeming to fade a little as he began healing all of Eva's minor cuts, working his way down to her leg.
"I guess Hiero is near now... we can understand eachother again." Tam sighed. He wished he could gain that power... for Eva.

Hiero landed outside the structure slowly, giving Zura time to land on her own. He walked over to the edge and looked down. "It goes under the ground. We need to get moving, I sense we dont have much time."

360Realities rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Realities rp Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:23 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva stuck her tongue out and fake gagged. "That thing has a funny way of... mating. I was only hoping he was ... well. I didn't think it'd be a good thing." she shrugged. "But my theory would've been.. he knew you were here. It was a trap." she stopped and looked around, worriedly. What if it was? She looked over at the bow on the table and noticed that it was gold again.

Zura quickly let go of Hiero's hand and ran down into the structure without thinking. Holding her cloak by the collar, she jumped over rocks and turned another corner down a winding path. Going deeper into the ground she finally found a staircase which she ran down quickly and saw them. "You're alright!"

Eva heard noises up the stairs and quickly moved out from under Shawn's healing and grabbed the bow and an arrow, pointing it at the stairs. Upon first sign of someone, Eva raised the bow and let go of the string, soon seeing it was Zura.
"No!" as soon as Eva had screamed, the arrow flinched a little and instead of hitting her in the heart, it hit her in the stomach.

"You're alright!" Zura spoke at the same time she heard Eva scream. She looked down to see an arrow sticking out of her stomach and looked back at them, stumbling back into a wall and grabbing the arrow. "Shit..." she coughed and suddenly pulled it out screaming and dropped to the ground.

"Oh, God.. Zura!" Eva walked forward a couple steps and stopped, looking at the bow and then turned, grabbing another arrow off the table and this time, she did put it in backwards. "Please..." Eva aimed the arrow and it exploded over Zura, sending the same sparkly mist over her. Zura looked around and jumped up, looking down at her stomach and patting it to make sure. "Did I miss anything?" she joked and sighed.

361Realities rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Realities rp Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:34 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"What a strange little artifact we found... one side injures and the other side heals." Hiero said as he walked down the stairs, he looked over them all and smiled. "Hey everyone. I guess we'd better get out of here before the welcoming party comes."
Tam nodded and risked a look down at his compass. "Guys... something's not right."
"What?" Shawn looked up.
"The compass is pointing west. I think... I think there's another artifact here..."
"What?!" Hiero looked over bewildered. "That cant be true! The possibilities of that are a million to one!"
"The compass dont lie Hiero..."

362Realities rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Realities rp Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:40 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"Doesn't lie, Tam." Eva corrected him and handed Zura the bow. Zura situated herself and grabbed the bow, finally letting go of her stomach and grabbing the quiver off of the table. Looking back at her other bow she shrugged and handed it to Eva. Eva smiled and took her old bow and quiver.

Zura spoke directly to Hiero. "Well.. those are about the same odds as you saying something intelligent.. And you did!" she counted back on her fingers. "At least you said we don't have much time. That... I believe." she nodded and crossed her arms.

363Realities rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Realities rp Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:04 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero grunted at this and nearly punched Zura, instead he looked at Shawn. "Are you okay to walk Shawn?"
Shawn got up slowly and nodded. "Yeah... if someone wouldnt mind helping me occasionally I'd greatly appreciate it."
Tam looked up. "Shawn you fell down a flight of stairs, dont you think you should at least take the amulet and use some wings instead of trying to walk around?"
"The wings are a part of me too, they'd be as weak as I am." Shawn pointed out.
"Oh... well I could carry you on my back."
"Most undiginfied... but if it comes to that... thank you." Shawn bowed and smiled gently. "We should get moving." He said as he began walking up the stairs.
"Any chance you could give him a healing shot Zura..." Hiero whispered as he saw Shawn cough again. "He could use the energy."

364Realities rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Realities rp Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura hesitated at this, knowing what would happen. Anything she absorbs from him, she gets. Not only that, but it's everything including his mental state, his dreams. Whatever happened before. She looked over at Shawn and then at Hiero again. Suddenly, Zura turned and stopped Shawn, placing her hand on his head and closing her eyes, already feeling his pains.

Eva followed up the steps and snickered at Zura's comment to Hiero. Then turned when Zura had Shawn. "What-?"

365Realities rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Realities rp Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:19 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Shawn pushed Zura away quickly and pushed her against a wall. "Never look into my thoughts! I know you crept into my dreams before and I let that slide because you seemed too frightened, or we were just too busy to bring it up. Either way, this is my problem, and even if I'm loosing sleep over it I can handle it when the time comes. All I ask is that you dont invade my secrets any more than I would ever invade yours." He growled, letting her go and hurrying up the stairs.
Hiero raised an eyebrow. "Damn... what was all that about?" He walked over to Zura and pointed to the bow. "I dont see why you didnt just wait until that was ready and used it..."
Tam offered his hand to Eva. "Do you need any help?"

366Realities rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Realities rp Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura clenched her fists... Looking at Hiero, then bolting up the stairs after Shawn. She knew this was a mistake, but she couldn't help herself. Growling she jumped in front of him and grabbed him by the collar. "You can look into my dreams as much as I look into yours now! I don't care! I'll never see any of you again after this so why does it matter!" she felt Joque's marks spreading down her arms and branching out more over her chest, now wrapping over her shoulders and down her back. Shaking with fury she spoke and her eyes turning the same red as before. "Well... Shawn... You seem to be handling it great!" she spoke sarcastically. "Now it IS my problem because it affects all of us! I'm not letting you die from stupidity!" she didn't let go of him and continued to take as much of his sickness as she could as fast as she could.

Eva looked at Tamwyn then turned away frowning. She was so confused by him she didn't know what to do.

367Realities rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Realities rp Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:35 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tam sighed and shrugged, walking over to Hiero and looking up the stairs. "She really hates all of us huh...?"
Hiero felt his shoulders droop and nodded. "Yeah... I guess she does."

Shawn's eyes flashed scarlet as he looked back at her. "I could easily break that spell on you if I didnt think it was teaching you a lesson" He eyed the mark on her chest. "As for my dreams, I'll give you one bit of advice. Your silly ex boyfriend... is nothing... nothing compared to Nanchin." He gave a visible shiver at the name.

368Realities rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Realities rp Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:40 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura still held on to Shawn and didn't change composure at all. "You know nothing of my world and I know nothing of yours. It appears I'm also not the only one who needs a lesson in anger. As for my mark, it'll keep coming back even if it is removed. It's designed to be permanent no matter the magic." She clutched his collar even harder. "And he was never that to me. So I can let you keep suffering and dragging us down, or I can try to help you and you can accept. This is a one in a million chance. This isn't me."

Eva shook her head. "No... Just you, Hiero." she laughed and crossed her arms. "You think we should check to see if they're killing each other yet?"

369Realities rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Realities rp Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:43 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero grunted and made his way up the stairs slowly, not really wanting to find out.\

Shawn sighed and pushed her away. "No. First off... you dont need any more pain than what you already suffer, and second. This is my burden. All I need is to get some medicine to make my dreams go away. I'll be fine the next time we reach a civilized world."

370Realities rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Realities rp Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:52 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"Shawn... The last world we were in was pretty civilized..." she crossed her arms and the red in her eyes went away, the new marks on her still burning. She turned to see Hiero and growled under her breath. "What do you want?"

Eva followed Hiero up and sighed a breath of relief at the sight of not one... but TWO living people. She stood by Hiero after Zura spoke to him.

371Realities rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Realities rp Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Make sure everything's okay..." Hiero sighed, clearly showing the hurt that Zura was continually inflicting on him.
Tam walked up and took out his compass again. "We should really get moving before anyone wants to come back and check on whatever was happening here." he said advisorally.
Shawn gripped Zura's shoulder for a moment, transferring a thought. "If you think you can handle it... I will tell you everything."

372Realities rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Realities rp Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:21 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura nodded at Shawn, telling him she wanted to know. Turning to Hiero, she tilted her head at him. Opening her mouth to say something, but closed it and sighed. Turning back to Tamwyn, she spoke to him, but her eyes were on Hiero. "We should... probably move then." she turned to Eva and smiled. "and we should find some water..."

Eva looked at Tamwyn and turned to Zura, nodding.

373Realities rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Realities rp Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:18 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero knew that this was as close as he would ever get and solemnly started accepting it as he took out the amulet again and folded wings appeared on his back. "I'm going on ahead to make sure we dont have a welcoming party waiting for us outside this place. Then we'll head west towards the next artifact." He took off and flew towards the entrance.
Shawn smiled a little at Zura's nod, he silently hoped she was actually ready and that what he would tell her wouldnt be devistating. "Tam, I think your compass is the only one that really knows the way out, lead away."
Tamwyn nodded and began walking the same direction that Hiero had flown off, Shawn not far behind.

374Realities rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Realities rp Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:45 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura situated her bow on her back and the quiver as well. Moving the cloak aside, she saw that the red vine-like sprials and marks had started to show just a little bit below her shoulder armor. She pouted and wrapped herself again, then continued with the rest of the group.

Eva walked behind Tam, wishing she could read people's thoughts. There wasn't much she could do to contribute to the group. All she did was get into trouble and she didn't have any good fighting skills. Eva felt a hand on her shoulder and turned to see Zura walking next to her. "I'm gl.. glad you're okay." Eva thought it was funny that Zura had studdered on an emotional word and nodded at her, smiling. "Me too..."

375Realities rp - Page 15 Empty Re: Realities rp Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:04 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tam looked over his shoulder, he wanted to say he was too... but he knew that Eva didnt want to talk to him for some reason, so he kept quiet for now, his shoulders slumping a little as he walked onwards, leading them farther towards the Entrance. Hiero made his way up and found that there was still no one around. This was all very strange.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next