The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Realities rp

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 21]

376Realities rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Realities rp Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:25 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura twitched once and felt something odd. Suddenly bursting past Tamwyn up to the entrance and saw them both.
"Hiero!" She called his name when he hadn't seen the creature coming towards him. She grabbed her new bow and retrieved an arrow just as the monster jumped on Hiero she shot, hitting the creature straight in the heart.
Eva ran up right beside Zura and looked at them in surprise. "How did you know!"
Zura turned in a circle, feeling pulsations all around. "There's... a lot... and under ground? We were just down th-"
"The sand!" Eva pointed to the random puddles of sand around them.
"Shit..." Zura grabbed Eva and pushed her towards Hiero. "You have the wings, put the other three in the trees..."

377Realities rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Realities rp Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:36 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero looked around and threw the amulet to Shawn. "Shawn, get Eva to safety!"
Tamwyn drew his sword as he got up to the sands and held it ready. "Field practice... excellent."

Shawn grabbed Eva and pulled her by both hands up into the air, he then landed in a tree and pulled out the Talon, ready to breathe fire on whatever was coming to attack them.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

378Realities rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Realities rp Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura turned in a circle, looking for one sign of movement. Then all at once 5 or so creatures came from the sandy pools on the ground. Then one broke through and latched onto Zura's ankle, making her fall back. "I thought you said it was just the sand!"
Eva screamed down. "It WAS!"
"Was!" Zura exaggerated and pointed her bow down towards the ground. "Please work." She let go of the string and the arrow went right through the dirt of the ground and the hand holding her ankle went limp. Getting up, she shot at another creature heading towards Tam. It was after that 5 more appeared.

379Realities rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Realities rp Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:49 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

(lol)
Hiero pulled out his chinese sword and sliced clean through the head of one of the monsters, he launched himself forward and stabbed another in the chest as he turned to face more. "Come on you dirty bastards... let us pay you back for hurting Eva."
Tam silently agreed as he launched an energy blast from the end of his sword, then turned in the opposite direction and sliced clean through a monster, back to backing with Hiero and smirking. "We should do this more often."

380Realities rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Realities rp Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura shot quickly at at least 4 before another came up and swiped her, throwing her a long distance into a tree. Hitting the same one that Eva and Shawn were in, she was very glad it was so thick. The creature ran to her and grabbed her by the neck, lifting her against the tree and choking her. "Now is a time... I -w-wish I had swords." Zura choked out the words.
Eva screamed down. "They do that to EVERYONE! JEEZE! Go for the groin!"
"Now is not the time for comedic effect, Eva!" Zura flailed against the tree, still held a couple feet in the air by her neck.
"No really!"
Zura sighed and kicked the creature, who instantly closed it's legs on her foot when she did, catching it.
"Oh! You think they understand English!" she yelled sarcastically to Eva, trying to reach the creature's face now and utterly failing as it cut off her air.

381Realities rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Realities rp Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:01 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Shawn sighed and threw his staff down at the beast, whistling gently and watching as it sharpened greatly and stabbed straight through it's head. "Zura, use my staff if you will. Your bow isnt very efficient for close range combat."

Hiero and Tamwyn were making a tag team attack, spinning around and hooking onto eachother and slicing up every monster that came their way, soon they had killed at least 12 and were still rarin for more. Tam mopped the sweat from his forehead. "Hiero... we make a good team."
"Tam, for once I agree with you."

382Realities rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Realities rp Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:06 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura dropped to the ground and grabbed Shawn's staff, looking at it awkwardly. "How do I-" A creature rose from a pool of sand in front of her holding a sword.
"Oh... You have weapons now..." she tilted her head at it as it swung the sword at her. Turning, she did a back flip right over the sword and behind the creature. Turning in a full circle, stabbing it in the side from behind then spinning again to stab another one behind her. She looked at the staff and nodded in approval, running to Hiero and Tamwyn, stabbing another and flipping over it on the way.

Meanwhile, Eva pouted in the tree. "I can't help anyone... Look how they fight!" she threw her arms gesturing towards them. Crossing her arms, Eva dropped her head slightly, still watching Zura's form closely, still knowing she'd never be able to do that.

383Realities rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Realities rp Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:12 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

(Doesnt Eva have a bow?)
Shawn looked over and patted her shoulder. "Do you want to take a turn cremating our enemies?" He smiled as he offered her the talon.

"Welcome to the party Zura" Hiero smiled as he turned to face more. "Chose your portion and lets get to work."

384Realities rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Realities rp Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

(well pshh don't remind ME ... remind Eva... I forgot.. but still. Shedon't have that good of aim, might end up hitting one of them.)

Zura bit her lip nervously when Hiero spoke. why nervous? Zura zoned out, not long before a blade hit her in the arm, she screamed and turned, stabbing the beast. Seeing Joque standing by a tree in the distance, she watched him and another creature came up and swiped at her, she spun around, stabbing it in the throat and saw that Joque had disappeared.
As another creature appeared in front of her, she backed away and put her hand up.
"You're mine!" She closed her fist, but didn't lose control. Instead, the creature tilted it's head at her, then turned and attacked one of it's own comrades. Zura stumbled backwards. She had altered it's mind now, but it still left her somewhat dizzy as it attacked the other creatures.
Shaking away the dizzyness, she suddenly felt a warm sensation in her side and looked down. Another had stabbed her and she turned around, angry and ignoring this new pain. Lifting her arm quickly, the monster went flying high into the air and hitting a tree. Joque's marks began to burn and she felt them seep further down her arms. Don't lose it... Zura nodded to herself, then she fell back from her new wound.
"Zura!" Eva called down from the tree quickly.
Though the creature she'd posessed was still killing it's own kind. Another came up to her and she lifted her hand from where she was laying, letting it writhe in pain. She could only do this for a moment before grabbing her own head and curling into the fetal position. Her powers were wearing on her because she'd lost control now and used them too much.

385Realities rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:27 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero sliced through a few more and moved over to Zura, throwing his sword and stabbing the one over her in the face then scooping her up in his arms and carrying her away towards the tree.
Shawn got the hint and threw down the amulet. Hiero caught it and flung it on, wings bursting out of his back as he took flight to where Shawn was and laid Zura on the limb. "Take care of her... and dont let her use her powers anymore."
"Roger."
Hiero smirked and flew back down, grabbing his sword and spearing several of the monsters on his way back to the fight.
Tamwyn was having a little trouble now, he spun around, but this sword was heavier than he was used to and he was starting to get tired, firing more energy blasts now and becoming more tired. The energy blasts... they were spirit waves! They were draining him of his energy more than just swinging it around... he couldnt rely on them now.

386Realities rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:33 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura shook her head when Hiero flew back down. "Just once, let me do something..."
Zura turned and grabbed Eva, hugging her closely. "I'm sorry... but this will work." Zura slowly channeled energy from Eva to herself, being sure not to lose control and ignored Shawn's protests, giving her to him and turning to Hiero on the ground.
Zura looked at Hiero, and dug into his mind, being sure to keep out of his thoughts carefully, not wanting to upset him. Raising her hand, Hiero lifted off the amulet and threw it to her. Quickly enough, she had put the amulet on and jumped, huge wings bursting from her back before she hit the ground, ripping off her new cloak, and she flew to Hiero and Tamwyn, swiping her hand, throwing back enemies. Suddenly she closed her wings around Tam and Hiero and put her hands to her temples. Every enemy, underground and above ground stopped moving. Moaning, Zura pushed harder into their brains, knowing that touching Hiero and Tamwyn would keep them out of the powers. "Don't... move." She spoke to them who were still enclosed in her wings with her.
Trying even harder to sustain her powers over her pain, she held her breath, hearing Joque in her head. "Are you angry? You're going to lose control."
"I'm not angry, I'm not losing control. I am worried." Zura spoke outloud by accident but ignored it and kept her wings closed, hunching over at the pain in her head. She could feel the enemies around, their brains beginning to mush and their hearts beginning to explode. Zura blinked, blood ran down her face from her eyes and she spit on the ground, more blood. Keeping her hands on her temples she screamed, giving one final killing jolt and was confident when the only heartbeats she felt were Hiero's, Tam's, Eva's and Shawn's... And a tiny bit of her own. Her wings disappeared, her lifeforce not being enough even to power the amulet and she fainted.
Eva was still weakened and unable to open her eyes the whole time and had not known what was going on. All she knew was Zura hugging her and then she got really tired.

387Realities rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:25 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero watched as Zura killed everything around them, as she fell he grabbed her and laid her on the ground gently, he then looked up at Tamwyn and Tam could see fear in his eyes. Hiero placed his hands on Zura's chest and felt his aura, magic, energy, lifeforce, whatever you call it, flow into Zura, trying to wake her up again.
Tamwyn kneeled next to Hiero and placed his hands on the same place as Hiero, pushing his own power into Zura as well. Subconsciously they were both feeding her energy to wake her up again. Tam looked up to see Eva passed out on the limb and felt a little afraid for her as well, but Shawn caught his eyes and gave him the thumbs up.
Shawn slowly climbed down the tree, picking up his staff from where it had fallen and walked over to the boys. "She should be fine... let me just take care of the hemorrhaging in her head."
Tam and Hiero moved a little to give Shawn room to place his hands on her temples, slowly healing her internally. He felt the pain that must have been through all the blood that was in her system.
(My irl fury doesnt affect my posts. See?)

388Realities rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:15 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura dreamt, but now she was the one in Joque's castle, chained to the wall. Joque sat in the chair in front of her. "You are so insubordinate..." he spoke angrily.
"Insubordinate!" she leaned forward as far as she could with her wrists chained to the wall at her sides. "You banished me! I am no longer beneath you!"
Joque rose angrily and quickly walked to her. Putting his finger on his original red insignia on her chest, all the designs and swirls on her body turned instantly from their normal red to a new black "You will always be beneath me." His face was in hers, looking down at her. Taking out a dagger, Joque ran it down her arm, showing a new line of blood. Zura's real body, outside the dream world, had the corresponding line of blood down her arm. She didn't move or make a noise. "You take pain well..." he turned away from her.
"I know someone more powerful then you!" she yelled, angry again.
He turned to her quickly. His eyes their pure evil red. Appearing in his black mist right in front of her.
"Someone told me." She spoke straightly, trying not to show fear in her voice. Joque grabbed her face, her chin in his palm and his nails digging into her cheeks.
"Ah.. the one called Shawn." he smiled at her. "No one is more powerful then me, Zura. That you will learn." he traced the dagger back down her cheek, creating another line of blood. "I'll give him a little more to heal before I go." he turned away from her, his back to her now as he spoke. "I don't like what you feel for this... Hiero." He spat his name with distaste.
Zura's eyebrows formed into a line of confusion. "I don't know what you're talki-"
"Don't be ignorant, my love." he turned to her.
"Don't call me that." she clenched her teeth.
He smiled at her. "You seem to think, trying to hate him will hide it, even from yourself. You play foolish games. I could end it quicker for you." he moved to the side, showing Hiero's dead body on the floor of the castle room.
"Stop it!" she screamed, removing his new vision from her dream. "You're the one playing games, Joque."
He nodded and put his hand under her chin, she turned her head away quickly. "Yes... I suppose I am. And it's too much fun to quit." he took the dagger and stabbed her in the side. Her sleeping body took the same wound and her side started bleeding, even though Zura hadn't moved outside her dream.
In the dream though, Zura cried out and dropped her head in pain. Joque picked her head up again.
She looked at him angrily. "Let... me... wake... up" Her fury was sipped into each word through clenched teeth and pained moans.
"Not just yet." Joque nodded towards a figure in the corner of the room. It was Shawn.
"What's he..." Zura coughed in confusion.
"He's healing you. He can see this. Though I doubt he knows what's going on." He laughed and swiped the dagger down her other cheek, then stabbed her in the thigh and then her other side. She screamed again and he held onto her face still.
"How much do you think he can heal in a day." Joque disappeared in his black mist.
Zura turned quickly to Shawn. "Leave me! Help Eva!" she spoke, still dreaming.

Eva stirred in her own sleep, Joque appearing before her with a smile on his face. "Hello, Eva."
Eva stood on grassy ground and looked at him, tilting her head. "You're that guy!" she backed up, tripping over her own feet and falling on the ground. Joque walked towards her, she tried to scoot away but a hand burst out of the ground, just as it had on Zura's world. "No!" it grabbed her ankle and then many hands broke from the earth and held fast to her.
Joque knelt on one knee next to her and grabbed the dagger he had before.
"Please! Don't!" she cried to him and closed her eyes. Joque put his hand on her forehead, smiling.
"Don't worry." he laughed and stabbed the dagger straight through her heart.

389Realities rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:43 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

But it wasnt her heart.

Tamwyn collapsed on the ground, his hands were bleeding freely but he gripped his sword unconsciously, Hiero and Shawn looked at eachother. "He must be out of energy as well." Shawn concluded healing Zura's open wounds. "She must be having a very real dream. Hiero, if you keep pumping her with energy she'll wake up no matter what."
"Right, so we'll force him out of Zura?"
"I believe so. Oh how I wish I still had a anchor on my magical abilities, I could push him out no problem." Shawn sighed.
Hiero looked over and smirked. "Actually, you could use me as an anchor."
"What?"
"Try it. Heal her wound and use me as an anchor to free her."
"Alright." Shawn finished healing her current wounds and placed his hands on Hiero. Hiero felt a gigantic surge of energy and pressed his hands on Zura's shoulders again. The magic from Shawn would be converted into energy, it was like injecting Zura with 400% caffeine. She should wake up instantly.

Tam stood infront of Eva, holding the dagger between his hands and looking straight into Joque's eyes. "Dont... you dare..." he growled, his energy starting to burn the air around him so it looked like his body was shimmering (like hazy and awesome) He broke the dagger and pushed Joque back, summoning the Sword of Aegis and holding it in his bloodied hands. He pointed it at Joque. "Go to hell..." he said, as he shot a great ball of bright green energy right at Joque.

390Realities rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:59 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Joque only smiled at the blast of green energy before evaporating once more. Appearing in a blackness, he put his hands together and narrowed his eyes to a glowing figure in the darkness, representing someone. "Zura"

"Anemi 'itlo pauq" the three words rang through Zura's brain in Joque's voice and still unconscious, the now black symbol's of Joque on her chest, arms and back began to glow bright red. Zura's eyes flew open, a bright glowing red as well and it was as if she flew forward, grabbing Hiero by the neck and lifting both of them into the air, floating a couple of feet above the ground. A great wind whipped around them and Zura's hair turned black for a split second, breaking the ponytail again and flying freely. It went back to it's original silver and she spoke, still floating with Hiero's throat in her grip as they hovered above the ground. Her voice was shadowed, now by the recognizable of Joque. "And if thee dare to come near Zura once more, I will take great pleasure in bringing this enjoyable game to a most terrifying halt." Zura curled half of her mouth into a quirky smirk and her eyes went back to their normal amber color with a thin line of red around the middle of the iris. Her smile faded and they drifted back to the ground. Now losing the great strength of Joque, her arm shook and she removed her hand from his throat, slowly moving away from him and darting her eyes around cautiously as if someone was going to attack her.

391Realities rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:18 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tam awoke with a start and looked at his hands. Shawn nodded and snapped his fingers having them heal instantly, Tamwyn then took the amulet from whoever had it and went to go see Eva, wanting her to wake up and say something to him, anything.

Hiero fell to the ground and rubbed his neck. "Well... I guess I'd better stay away from you for a while huh Zura? At least until we can figure out a way for him to stop doin all this stupid mind control stuff... either that or just kill him."

Shawn sat on the ground and rubbed his eyes, yawning a little. "So... off to the next artifact?"

392Realities rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:32 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva opened her eyes and sat for a moment, looking at Tamwyn. Opening her mouth to say something, she stopped herself and grabbed his face, pulling him towards her and crushing her lips to his.

Zura looked up at Eva and Tamwyn and quickly turned her head away, slightly uncomfortable. She nodded at Shawn then turned away from everyone. She looked down at her hands, the marks had now spread down her arms and around her palms, entwining black swirls through her fingers. That wasn't me losing control though! Zura thought, and she heard Joque's echoing laugh in her head and breathed frustratedly at it.

393Realities rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tam blushed and hugged Eva close, kissing her back and realizing that this was a lot better than what he'd hoped she'd do.

Hiero looked up at the two and turned to Zura, making a comical gagging motion and chuckling a little. "I guess something happened there..." he shrugged and walked over to Shawn, helping him up and nodding. "Yeah. But lets give them a moment's snogging before we have to get them to move. Nice job about those monsters though Zura."
Shawn nodded and then nodded to Zura. "Just... dont use your power so much, it's causing your organs to bleed out, and if you use that too much, you'll kill yourself."

394Realities rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:52 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura looked over and saw her bow sitting by the tree she'd hit when the creature threw her. She looked at Shawn and Hiero and dropped her eyes to the ground for a moment before turning and walking to get her bow and quiver, laying it slowly on her back. Truthfully, all of this was getting in the way. The stupid powers.... the stupid emotions... the stupid king... the Hiero. she put her face momentarily in her hands. She hadn't put "stupid" before Hiero. and now she knew why. Zura took a quick glance at him and felt an odd pull in her mind. Why couldn't she have been raised differently? Why couldn't she have a useful power? Something that does kill you when you use it? Why couldn't she be normal.

Eva stopped kissing Tam and stood, pulling him into a close hug with her head on his shoulder, whispering in his ear. "Thank you so much. And forgive me for being so stupid."

395Realities rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:04 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tam smiled and whispered back. "Dont worry Eva, I'm just glad I got there in time."

Hiero saw they had broken apart and called up. "Oy Tam! We need to get moving before there are more of those creatures after us, could you please lead us to the next artifact?"
"Oh right!" Tam said as he pulled out his compass and slowly detatched himself from Eva. He climbed down first and looked up at her. "Need a hand down?"

396Realities rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:16 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"Sure." Eva laughed at him. "But I don't see why." as she nodded at the wings on his back, because he'd never taken the amulet off.
Once Eva was down from the tree she ran up and hugged Zura, who didn't move. "What are these?" She ran a hand over her arms and hands. Zura drew her hand away and furrowed her brow at her.
Eva sighed and situated Zura's old bow on her back to a comfortable place and was ready to follow Tam wherever his compass led them.

397Realities rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:04 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tamwyn began walking through the forest at a fast pace, but the compass showed that even through there was another artifact on this world, it wasnt getting any closer any time soon. By the time night had fallen, which was several hours later when they had reached the base of a mountain, Tam had finally got a notification that the artifact was close. "Well... I cant go any farther..." he looked over at Hiero
Hiero nodded and took off his pack. "Right, guess we're camping out tonight. I havent seen any of those structures since we left the last one, so I dont think we'll be in much trouble. I'll take first watch. Lets start a fire and get some food in our stomachs."
Shawn walked away and began gathering wood.

398Realities rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:13 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura walked around to gather wood as well, keeping a close eye out for things. Every once in a while she would stop to listen, and feel for heartbeats. She had gathered quite a large armful before going back to the fire and dropping them next to where it might be. Sitting down, she pulled her legs to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, resting her head on her knees.
Eva sighed, swirling her index finger around and watching gusts of wind carry leaves up in a little tornado. "What are we supposed to eat?"

399Realities rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:16 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I'm glad you asked." Hiero smiled as he pulled out some smoked meat that he had wrapped up in plastic. "I bought this stuff at the big hotel in the sea world before we left. I thought we could use some food just in case. I've also got some fruits." He said as he started the fire with the talon, breathing on it and keeping it in a patch of stones.
Shawn came back and placed his wood along side the fire. "Well done." he smiled as he sat against a tree.
Tamwyn stuck his sword into the ground and sat next to Eva. "So we skewer meat and have that? Nice."

400Realities rp - Page 16 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:55 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva sighed, and another couple of leaves lifted from the ground in a mini tornado. She was still liking the new power, but her problem was that during battle, she forgets that she has it. She could've helped back there from the tree and perhaps avoided a lot of problems Zura, Hiero and Tamwyn had. Sighing angrily, a much bigger tornado of air lifted a bunch of leaves and half the dirt on the ground sprayed up.

Zura subconsciously traced the marks on her skin and kept a good steady concentration on movements and heartbeats around them. She only heard animal's and smaller ones at that. For now, they were safe... But when they slept...
Zura shuddered. Realizing at least one good thing was that he couldn't be in someone else's dream before he connected with her. At least, she'd know where he was if he were here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next