The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Realities rp

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 21]

201Realities rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura sighed, quietly hissing through her teeth as she knew how Hiero was. He was a liar. A prying-into-people's-minds sort of liar and that made her angry. "A select few of us are friends, Shawn. I wouldn't say all of us are." And that seemed to be the truth. Eva was now trying to make her upset, or break down or something along those lines just because she was a little scared human who wasn't used to seeing people in pain.
Eva watched Hiero questioningly. The way he looked at Zura, but not for long periods of time. It made her think he was either scared, delusional, crazy or all of the above. She thought Shawn to be pretty brave, being willing to even touch Zura after all that they'd seen from her. Tamwyn just wanted to be done with this journey, it seemed. He spoke of his family a lot. She wondered who REALLY wanted to leave this journey. Eva had her family to look forward to, Tamwyn as well. But what of Shawn, Hiero and Zura? Zura was banned from her world, she remembered her saying well at the beginning of their perilous journey. Shawn was human. but where was he from? Eva's mind was buzzing with questions and she realized she'd began to fall behind the group walking to the castle and ran to catch up with them.

202Realities rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:53 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tam walked into the market of the castle and looked around. "It is rather nice here..." he said as he caught sight of different peoples together, elves, humans, nekos even, and some dwarves even. This must be either a haven, or a mainstream castle. He took out his compass and looked at it, next second... it was gone. A little girl had stolen it right out of his hand, and was running fast through the crowd. "Hey get back here!" He called as he ran after her.
Hiero saw this luckily and called to the others. "Tamwyn's running somewhere! Hurry!" He said as he followed quickly.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

203Realities rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:55 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura and Eva took off with Hiero, Tam and Shawn. Zura put her palm out towards the little girl and then quickly brought it down again. Bad idea... wrong idea "Yea yea I know..." she spoke to herself.

204Realities rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:03 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero got an idea as he saw Zura move. He shot a gust of wind towards the little girl, lifting her off her feet and into the air, she screamed and wriggled as she levitated, everyone turned to watch and they all reached her, he began lowering her slowly and Tam grabbed his compass back. "Dont ever steal anything from anyone again got that?"
"Fuck you!" the little girl swore as she spat in Tam's face and sprinted off.
"The nerve..." Shawn said as he produced a hankerchief out of nowhere for Tam. "Here."
"Thanks..." he wiped his face off and looked back at the compass. It read that they were very close to the next artifact. "Taht's strange..." he said.

205Realities rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:07 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura sighed. "Damn. This would've been the best place we would have stayed at overnight so far." she laughed and looked around.
Eva followed her gaze. "I don't see anything interesting... how is the artifact so close?"

206Realities rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:16 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Shawn looked up and pointed. "That's why." He was pointing at the castle, it was floating. Not only that it was moving away from town. He walked over casually to someone and pointed out the flying castle. "Oh you're not from around here are you? That's the magic of the castle, every night it flies away and orbits the wall, then it lands in the morning. People can reserve the spare rooms for the night in the air." Shawn thanked the man and walked back. "Flying castle... strange enough for you?"
Hiero sighed and rubbed his eyes. "Looks like you get your wish, we cant examine the castle till morning."

207Realities rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:19 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura's eyes were wide. "That's the most absurd thing I've ever seen!"
Eva looked at her awkwardly and Zura remarked. "I mean... most castles have dungeons below ground..." she sighed and turned away from Eva. She herself almost hated Eva for being like she was. It wasn't her fault she was born with this crazy power. Why punish her for it.

208Realities rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:25 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero smirked. "The dungeons seem to be attatched. Look at how much ground there is under the castle, and how deep the crater is where it was. It looks like you're right Zura." He walked towards the closest inn and began talking about rooms.
Tamwyn smiled. "I think it's cool too." he said brightly. "I've never seen anything like this."
Shawn rolled his eyes. "You kids and your non magical worlds. Where I'm from the whole city floats when it wants to."
"When it wants to...?" Tam turned
"Yeah, because where I'm from, cities are actually alive."
"Cant wait to go there." Tam looked excited.
Shawn shot him down with a glare of anger. "Pray we dont find our way there..."

209Realities rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:33 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva quickly noted Shawn's odd response and added him to the list of people who may not have anything to look forward to after this journey. She sighed. These people were so unhappy. Eva made a nervous laugh. "Well from what I heard, we would want to avoid Shawn's world and especially Zura's from what I have hea- seen." she corrected herself and Zura raised an eyebrow. "You will not break me." Zura leaned towards Eva, glaring into her eyes. "None of you will..." she looked around menacingly. "You're all so..."
"Pathetic?" Eva spoke bluntly.
"Sounds like you've heard that before."
"Thanks to you."
Zura shot Eva a sudden attack of her usual headache along with a vision of someone she'd tortured in her own castle and it was so sudden to Eva she stumbled backwards. "Stop it!"
Zura quickly took the headache back to her own head. "Fine... but don't provoke me."
Eva stayed quiet this time, now certainly too frightened to try anything with Zura's mind again.

210Realities rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:38 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tam sighed and walked back to slap Zura across the face. "Would you cut it out? Stop tormenting Eva just because she worries. You live in a world without emotions other than anger, maybe you just cant remember what it feels like to have friends." He growled.
Shawn walked over quickly, his smile back in place as he pushed them apart. "Dont do this you two. Fighting in the group wont solve anything."
Hiero walked back with some room keys and stopped abruptly. "What's happening now..."

211Realities rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:50 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura began to breathe heavily and she blinked, her iris's began to turn a bright red and she suddenly pushed Shawn backwards and with some newfound strength she took her arm and hit him in the stomach, sending him flying across the ground at least 20 feet. "Don't anyone touch me! Ever!" Her voice was now shadowed by the same demonic growl as before. Her chest was heaving under the large breaths she was still taking. Zura turned and fled from the scene without looking back. Running through the largest part of the crowd and emerging on the other side, she looked quickly both ways before running as fast as she could towards the first reflection she could find. Looking into it she saw her eyes, glowing a bright red. She blinked, wanting it to go away. It had been until now that she had controlled her anger around those who weren't her enemies. Now it was here.
Zura fell back against the wall behind her and slid down it, sitting on the ground with her face in her knees. She wanted to cry so much, but knew that would be bad. Today, for the first time in her life, Zura had lost control of her anger completely and on the bright side, it hadn't been with her powers or else Tamwyn would be dead. She'd never cried a tear in her life and she wasn't going to start now. Zura remained in the shadow of the side of the building, quietly waiting to calm down.
Eva still had her hand over her mouth inside the Inn and was watching Tamwyn. "That might have been the stupidest thing I've ever seen... I mean I'm pretty stupid but that just broke the Guinness record..." Eva shuddered. Still her humanly emotions took over and she looked at Hiero and Shawn. "You think she will be okay?"

212Realities rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:57 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Shawn rubbed his eyes. "Personally I could give a damn... but that's only right now, let me sleep on it and I'll be fine in the morning."
Tamwyn had sank to his knees, relieved that he wasnt killed for something like that his stomach felt like internal bleeding though. Still... she deserved it. "Shawn... I'm sorry this is my fault for provoking her."
"Oh dont worry... I'll be fine, I'll patch you up upstairs." he smiled as he took a key and hobbled up to his room.
Hiero sat at a table and sighed. "I'm actually surprised this group gets anything done..."

213Realities rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:11 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva sighed and ran her fingers through her hair after Tam and Shawn had walked upstairs. "It was primarily my fault. This is... better though. Perhaps now she's relieved her anger for a couple of days." Eva turned to the stairs. "I'm going to see how Tam was. He was the one who smacked her because of me." Eva shrugged watched Hiero for a moment. "You really hate this don't you?" Eva turned and walked up the stairs.

Zura sat in the shadows for probably 2 hours without moving before she finally lifted her head from her knees and stood slowly. Bending back over the water she had found she saw that her eyes had returned to their normal amber color but now a thin squiggled line of red circled the middle of her iris around her pupil. "Great..." she turned and emerged from the darkness and saw most of the people were off the street now after the two hours she'd spent calming. Zura walked slowly from the building she had sat against to the Inn, dimly lit. Taking caution she opened the door quietly and entered the downstairs pub. During the two hours she'd spent off everyone had gone to bed. She sat down at the nearest table with her face laying in her arms on the table. She didn't want to go upstairs and she didn't want to deal with them right now. Truthfully Zura didn't know how to deal with them.

214Realities rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:15 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero looked up as Eva disappeared and sighed.
(During the two hours)
Tam winced as he made his way to his room, coughing up blood occasionally and calling for Shawn, who hurried back and helped him limp into his bed, where Shawn began healing him slowly.
"She did a number on you Tam... what did mother say about fighting girls?" he laughed softly and continued.
(After the two hours)
"Finally." Hiero was sitting in one of the booths, he flicked a lamp on and walked over to sit with her. "Look, I know it's none of my business and I know you probably hate me... but I want to help, if at least to get everyone back in the same boat."

215Realities rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:20 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura kept her head down and laughed into her arms. "So you do have something after this journey? some crazy thing to look forward to? Or else you wouldn't want to get things together because it would make this go quicker." she picked up her head and sat back in her chair away from him. "You are the worst possible person to ask me of anything right now." She leaned forward and rest one arm on the table, pointing her finger on her other arm at Hiero, looking him straight in the eye. "You made enemies with me before I ever did. That... will not change."

216Realities rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:29 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero sighed. "Yeah I know. I still dont really like you. But at the same time... and here I'm telling the truth. Whenever I look at you... I see what you could be. Tell me... what did you see in the mirror?" He looked anxious now, almost apprehensive for spilling this much.

217Realities rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:38 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"Yea and i still hate you. I'm telling the truth as well. We're enemies which means, I don't tell you shit" Zura got up from the table and automatically ordered a drink. and finished it in one shot, ordering the next in a matter of seconds. There was no way he could read her mind when all she was thinking was drunk babble nonsense. don't terl her sart "Wow... it really works..." she said to herself and finished her second drink. sjkda jsdk fjkwlfj (There we go)
She turned around to face Hiero again. "You... can't be t-trusted" she blinked, looking around groggily. "That was quick."

(during the two hours)
"I'm sure his mother said they're weaklings who can't fight back." Eva said and walked in and sat in the chair next to the bed, watching Shawn heal Tamwyn. "Which would usually be true about normal people..." Eva shrugged. "Why'd you do that Tam? Do you have a death wish?"

218Realities rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:49 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Actually my mother told me it was wrong to hit a girl because they were much fairer than I." Tam looked over. "I could have a death wish if it got me home faster. Seeing my family in flames worries me."

(Later)
"You really are a fool to get yourself drunk just to block my intrusion into your brain." Hiero got up and sighed. "And I thought you were... oh nevermind..." he walked upstairs. "Good luck with your self loathing."

219Realities rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:52 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"Thanks.. I need the luck" Zura smiled oddly and put her face back in her arms, falling asleep at the bar. Now her thoughts safe and her revenge done.

"Well if Hiero were to contact the witch again and figure out what the heck the mirror does. We'd know what was going on." She patted Tam on the shoulder lightly. "We'll ask him tomorrow."

220Realities rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:55 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tam nodded and slowly drifted off to sleep. "Thanks Eva... even if everyone else hates it, I like having someone concerned about me..."

221Realities rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:00 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva stopped Tam's sleep for a second longer. "I mean... I know she'd be angry about this but if you were to ask Hiero to look into her thoughts, you'd see that she really does have concern for all of us. even you. tonight was just, a mistake." she finished quickly.

222Realities rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:03 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Eva... thanks." Tam smiled, winked, and passed out from the pain.

223Realities rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:04 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva sighed disappointed and walked out of the room to her own. Finally, she laid down and went to sleep herself.

((WOOO night over.)) lol.

224Realities rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:19 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero awoke to a ringing in his ears and he banged his head like he had water in it and out of his ear came a magical hologram like the one he made before. "Mistress... why were you in my head?"
"It was the best way to wake you up." she said, wearing some exhuberant clothing again.
"So what do you want?" He yawned.
"It's the Mirror of Japhes."
Hiero straightened up. "What does it do?"
"It shows the user their inner hopes and fears."
"Do we know which is which?"
"I'd imagine so."
"Oh... well thanks."
"No problem. How many do you have with you?"
"Two, plus the two we've already sent. I think."
"What's the second."
"Phoenix talon."
"Excellent keep up the good work!" And with that she disappeared.

225Realities rp - Page 9 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:31 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva walked down the stairs that morning and saw Zura sitting at the bar with her head down. "Crap..." Eva walked over and sat down at the bar next to her. Zura woke suddenly and jumped away from the bar with her hands out shielding her from dream Hiero once more. She stumbled back and fell onto a table behind her. "Eva, you scared the shit out of me." she spoke, facing the ceiling.
Zura got up. "So are we still hateful to eachother?"
Eva looked at her. "Us? We never were. But I don't know about you and Tamwyn anymore."
Zura waved his name away with her hand and sat in a chair. "He smacked me. He was asking for it. I'd never touched him before then."
Eva nodded. "I agree... but it was still over the top."
"Everything and everyone in the place where I come from is over the top. Which to me... is normal."
"Sucks to have been you."
"I know."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next