The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Realities rp

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 21]

51Realities rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:27 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tia had a few bruises now and she cursed herself as she walked onward, reaching what looked like a throne, and on it sat a skeleton, she felt a little creeped out by it but she saw that around it's neck was an amulet that made her fan nearly burst into flames when she got close. This was it. She tried to take it but was blasted back several feet, she landed with a yelp and rubbed her tush where she fell. "Damn forcefield..." she cursed as she pulled out her fan and began attacking the shield around the necklace.

52Realities rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:33 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero heard the noises before anyone else and drew his blade, pulling Tamwyn along with him and Shawn dashing behind till they saw what looked like a half wolf attacking the throne with what looked to be a fan. Hiero's eyes went wide. "That's one of the artifacts!" he said gingerly as he watched her shoot magical blasts at the throne, the shield around the amulet and it's wearer beginning to break. "She has the Fan of Harak! It can be used to move between realities and has a lot of magic behind it."
Tamwyn nodded as he pocketed his compass and moved forward, trying to catch the girl off guard as he tried to kick her in the side.
Shawn held his staff and looked over at Tamwyn, he could use a weapon if he was going up against someone with a magical artifact. Maybe...

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

53Realities rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:35 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tia caught Tamwyn out of the corner of her eye and spun to call the wind into the fan and blast him away. She turned back to the group and smiled. "Well looks like I have some competition." she said to herself as she sprinted for Hiero, aiming to disarm him so she'd have a better chance at beating them.

54Realities rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:38 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero ducked down and tripped up the wolfgirl, using his blade to try to rip the fan out of her arm, or at least cut her hand off.

Shawn moved over to Tamwyn and knelt down next to him. "Tam how do you feel?"
"Like my head is about to split open..." Tam mumbled a little.
Shawn sighed and smiled. "Here take this, you might need it." He handed his staff to Tamwyn. "I can barely use it as a weapon but I'm sure you'll use it a lot easier."
Tamwyn got up gingerly and smiled as he nodded. "Thanks a lot Shawn, I promise not to break it."
"You'd better not."

55Realities rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:41 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tia flipped over Hiero's sword and ran towards Eva, moving her fan and blasting the girl across the floor, spinning around to face Zura now as she beared her teeth. "Who sent you people?" she growled, her ears perked up to make sure nobody else moved without her hearing it.

56Realities rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:42 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura pointed a finger at the girl with the fan, who stumbled backwards as Zura forced her legs to buckle underneath her. It threw her off for a moment before Zura became slightly lightheaded. She looked at Eva who was holding the bow.
"Shoot it!" she nodded towards the bow.
Eva looked down then back at Zura, unsure of what to do. Zura growled and wretched the bow from her, aiming it at the girl and shooting it.

57Realities rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tia waved her fan in a wide arc and the wind blasted forth, stopping the arrow in it's tracks as it fell to the ground and pushing Zura back a bit. "Stupid arrows wont stop me. I can control the wind!" She smirked as she ran forward and aimed a punch for Zura's stomach.

58Realities rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura tensed up and suddenly with a rush of emotion, concentrated on the girls hand, quickly pushing it around and making her punch herself in the face. Zura stumbled backwards and regained her strength. Her powers were quickly draining her and she put her bow up, grabbing an arrow and aiming it at her once more.
"Who sent you?" Zura narrowed her eyes a bit, "You certainly aren't the original owner of this thing."

59Realities rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

(That ability is so cheap...)
Tia spluttered as she punched herself, launching a slice of air straight at Zura, not bothering to answer her question as the wolf girl rushed forward, this time kicking a stone up into the air and using her fan to blast it forward almost like it was being shot out of a cannon. She wanted Zura dead for somehow making her punch herself.

60Realities rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:04 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

( I wanted away from the usual fire, air, water, ice, earth, darkness, light, healing, etc. Not easy to come up with a power you're able to fight with. )

Zura was pushed back by the wind and by the time she had straightened again, a rock came hurling at such a fast speed, hitting her in the collar bone hard enough she thought it might be broken. The force of it pushed her back, falling on her butt. She growled and put a hand on her collarbone, looking at Eva.

Still not sure of how she should act, Eva quickly went by impulse and stood, suddenly jumping forward with her hand outstretched, hoping to God something would happen, when a blast of air shot forward and hit the wolfgirl. Eva suddenly put her hands to mouth and jumped up, squealing. "I don't even need a fan!" She looked at her hands. "This is so cool."

"Eva!" Zura stood, trying to catch her attention as she went off into her own little world.

61Realities rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:56 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

(lol Eva)

Tia spun around in time to be pushed back by the wind, grunting as she turned and swung her fan in the other direction, shooting her back towards Eva and raising her hand, which had wolfish claws as she made to slice at the girl's face. "Dont you dare use wind against me you bitch!" She called angrily. She brought her fan across at the direction of Zura again, seeming to completely ignore the men for now as she sent another blast of wind straight at the elf.

62Realities rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:31 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura ran forward in an attempt to stop the wolfgirl but before she could change her course of action, a blast of wind knocked her backwards once more and she failed to stop the girl as she took her clawed hand straight across Eva's face.
Eva suddenly turned her head and lost her balance, falling to the ground. Putting a hand to her face she waved her free arm in an arc to shoot the wolfgirl away with another blast of wind as she clutched at her bleeding face.

Zura jumped up again, so much happening at once and punched the air, sending a shockwave of pain through the wolfgirl's head. "Come on..." she saw a drop of blood fall from the girl's nose and she smirked, still needing to grab her head to stop the lightheaded feeling that passed after she felt some of the pain she's sent to the girls brain.
Zura looked around the room at Hiero, Tamwyn and Shawn. All of whom she had forgotten about in the mean time. Shawn was tending to Tamwyn, but Hiero had just been standing there for quite a long time. She squinted at him, as if telling him to move.

63Realities rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:37 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero rolled his eyes simply because he didnt really feel like getting involved, but seeing as how Zura and Eva were doing so poorly against this wind wolf, he sighed and darted forward, his blade swinging down fast aiming for the girl's shoulder.

Meanwhile Tamwyn had finally made his way back, a little beaten, from his fall, Shawn's staff in his hands as he twirled it around and launched towards the wolf girl, spinning it fast and aiming for her other leg as Hiero swung for her from the other side.

64Realities rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:39 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tia flipped forwards, missing both the strikes and pinning Eva to the ground between her legs, her fan, which apparently was razor sharp, at Eva's throat. "Stop all of you, or I kill your companion." she said calmly, like she'd won. "Let me have the necklace and I'll let you all live."

65Realities rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:46 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva sat still, her face burning still. "Look, lady. No one here knows eachother. I don't they'd care if you cut me."

Zura nodded. "Yea so save your own skin and get the hell out of here." Zura could try to do something, but she was a little angry with Hiero now and his lack of intelligence. Eva was a newcomer and certainly not a fighter. Zura.. Well. was Zura. of course they weren't going to fight this person alone. Zura closed her eyes and pondered some more.

66Realities rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:52 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero sighed again and rushed forward his blade catching the fabric of the wind wolf's clothes and pinning her to a wall. "I'd have to agree with the rest, I hate them all and I'm forced to guard them. Them and their lack of skill I may say. Still, we were sent to reclaim the artifacts that were stolen. And I plan to do that, so I can finally go home."

Tamwyn backed away, Hiero was pissed, and he had no idea why, he'd rather just return Shawn's staff to him before he got into any more problems.

67Realities rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:55 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tia pushed her claws into Hiero's chest and pushed him off her, her claws bloody now as she licked them. "So you were hired by the Witch? Well that means we're competitors, and no I dont feel like giving up that necklace, and I'd like to see a stupid swordsman like you stop me."

68Realities rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:58 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura nodded and sat on a boulder she was standing by. "Yea Hiero.. I'd like to see that too." Get what you deserve you low-life she added in her head.
Eva jumped up and wiped her face as she turned to help. Before she could, Zura made a noise behind her teeth and Eva nodded once, running over to Zura and sitting down as well, shrugging and holding her face.

69Realities rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:04 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

(Ugh)
Hiero winced as he felt the claws sink into his chest and cursed. "Well fine, I guess I will then." He grunted at Zura and turned to face Tia again, moving forward and sliding his feet to bring his blade up to attempt to cut at the bottom of her chin.

70Realities rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:05 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tia flipped backwards and launched a slice of wind at Hiero, noting at how annoyed they all seemed to be with eachother. "Such a feeble little group you are."

71Realities rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:07 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero leapt sideways and darted forward, slicing clean through Tia's side and watching as a stream of blood sprayed out onto the ground, smirking as he wiped his sword clean. "I'd say we're even again." He said, blood seeping down his shirt.

72Realities rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:08 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tia yelped as she was cut and swore, holding her side and blasting another strong wind straight at Hiero, knocking him backwards into a pillar and knocking the wind out of him.

73Realities rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:12 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva jumped up and flailed her arms once, blasting the girl backwards into a wall. Zura turned to her. "Eva..."
"Sorry..." she felt horrible sitting and doing nothing to help.
Zura sighed and waved her hand, sending another shockwave of pain through the girls head, to momentarily throw her off and give Hiero some assistance.

74Realities rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:22 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero growled at Zura and she would find something incasing her head. His telepathy was restricting her pain magic to inside her head, she would feel everything twice as much not as he turned back to Tia and threw his sword at her, running after it and launching a kick to her wounded side.

75Realities rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tia was off balance already, but having a sword fly at her was a little much, she caught it between her hands but felt the kick make contact with her side, yelping in pain again and flying away she hit the ground and Hiero's sword landed next to him, she picked up her fan and blasted him away as he tried to run for it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next