The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demon Times 4: Darkness before Dawn...The Final Chapter?

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 11]

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

Talyn blushed deeply at that comment, but managed to turn and hide her face before anyone saw it. "come hiro...we really should start...practicing"

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak sighed, clearly not getting the message. " Whatever, lets go then..." he grunted as he got up and followed the two into the basement.

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro looked back. "Dont you want to get Liz first?" He then looked at Talyn, wondering what she really wanted right now. "Its something for all of us."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak shrugged. " She's asleep right now. So unless you want to wait, we can sure her later. "

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Well I'm going to go get it ready, Talyn please come with me. Derak, wait for Liz and come down when she gets up.' Hiro said slowly.

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

Talyn nods and follows hiro down "i cant believe you said that...." she says when they are far enough away. "i was blushing before...but that made it sooo much worse!" still she found herself slightly attracted to liz and derak seeing that

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Oh dont worry I'm in the same boat." Hiro assured her. "Though... it's only because we've been around each other for so long, I'm sure Liz feels this way too. I just feel like we all deserve to relax for just one day before heading out again. Derak's right though, we've spent too long here and we're being targeted by more than demons now."

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"who else could be after us?" she replies, nuzzling hiro. "i mean...why would anyone but demons want us dead...unless...waterwings.... you dont think the kingdoms have turned on us do you?"

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I have a feeling it's more than just Waterwings." Hiro sighed, he walked to the middle of the room and placed his hands on the ground, he began carving a small circle into the ground and when it was complete, activated it with his tail and watched as the earth began to dig itself out on all sides and a underground spring began to fill it up, also carving a trench for the water to flow out of the house, and then he snapped his fingers and the surface started bubbling a little. "Hotspring."

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

Talyn contemplated the possiblities of what hiro said "well...perhaps if this is to be a day of relaxation...then lets not dwell on the topic"

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Liz walked down the stairs, wearing the sheets draped like a robe. "Derak... I cant find my clothes anywhere... did you hide them after I passed out?" She didnt care at all that she was blurting out all this and smiled as she kissed his cheek. "Oh, and good morning handsome."

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak grinned and kissed Liz back. " And why would I go and hide all of your cloths? " he asked. " Anyway, lets go downstairs. I guess Hiro wants to show us something..." he said as he led Liz and himself to the basement. " Alright Hiro, whats this all about? "

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro looked over and smiled. "Surprise!" He laughed as he presented them with a hotspring. "I though we'd all feel better if we had a bath. So strip down and hop in!" He smiled as he took off his pants and got in. "Ahh.... it's perfect..."

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Liz blushed a little as she saw Hiro strip his pants and get in, it was a nice gift, and she was tempted to enjoy it. She untied the sheet and let it fall to the ground, she walked over and dipped in slowly. "Ohhh... that does feel good... expecially after last night." she giggled.

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak sighed but undressed and got in the spring next to liz. " It isnt bad ill give you that..." he grumbled

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"what ever do you mean liz?" Talyn giggled letting her own robe fall to the ground before she too climbed into the hotspring, purring deep in her throat as the hot water enveloped her body "mmmm thats nice"

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Liz began to wash down Derak slowly, murring as she sniffed him. "Derak love... you smell positively arousing." She giggled as she kissed his cheek.

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro looked over at Talyn and smiled. Their fiendishly amazing plan was working. He lounged back and sighed. "Oh right! Soap!" He drew a circle on the side and activated it. Soap appeared. Easy as that.

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak grunted. His scales turing a noticible like red. " yeah...." was the only response from him as he clearly was alittle emberrassed infront of Talyn and Hiro.

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

Talyn giggled and kissed hiro taking some of the soap and lathering up her love "mmmm i love soap...so....bubbly" She giggles more and scoots closer to Hiro

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro pulled Talyn a little closer with his tail and smirked. "Yep. And slippery, and it makes you smell nice. Something I like to keep around."

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak grumbled. " Lets just get clean and get out of this place. We've been here well over a month and we cant keep lollygagging so to speak. Shinji's army is gaining strength everyday and we need to find what allys we can to aid us. " he grunted as Liz washed him.

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Liz grabbed Derak under the water. (You know the place) "Love... you need to lighten up" She giggled as she soaped him up, blushing a little.

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak's eye's suddenly widen and his jaw dropped slightly. His scales, now turing bright red, were impossible to miss. " Li...Liz....do we have to do this now? As if last night wasnt enough...." he stuttered, trying to show no signs of enjoyment.

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Well it wasnt. How long has it been?" Liz then turned to the others. "And you two. How long has it been for you? Surely not as long as us." She blushed a little, but they were all naked in a hotspring, she didnt care.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum