The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demon Times 4: Darkness before Dawn...The Final Chapter?

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 11]

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro blushed and looked at Talyn. "Before Waterwings... for sure. Because after that Talyn went all reclusive and lost hope remember? I just broke that spell yesterday."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak grunted. " I hardly call punching her in the face a spell breaker...." he said as he tried to shift his position away from Liz.

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Liz had pinned Derak under her legs and continued her... cleaning of his extremities. "Well it worked, and I think I'm going to go with that."

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

Talyn gave hiro a playfull dunk underwater "hey...that wasnt my fault" she pouts, noting deraks bright red scales. Besides mr i got punched out by a dragoness, the tactic seemed to work on you too" she replies "but all i can say is it did feel like it had been forever..when we...you know..." she blushed deeply. "but i do apologize it sounds like i acted like a total bitch...can you all forgive me?"

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro's tail moved over to Talyn's legs and began shifting under her. "I never said it was your fault love." He smirked as he sat back again.

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

That last comment angered Derak. The whole room echoed a growl which erupted from his maw, his fangs shined brightly as they were flashed. " First off, that was a lucky shot! So keep your mouth shut before I hit you in the face and send you into another depression! " he growled loudly.

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Liz stood up for all to see. "You need to calm down..." She said to Derak as she moved down onto his (explicit), shivering and (expliciting) as she rubbed her (explicits explicitly) and looked back at the others. "I think we all need to calm down..." she winked as she slid back up his (explicit), and (explicited) blushing a little.

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro just stared for a second, blushing deeply, and then looked over at Talyn, then raised his eyebrow and nodded towards the others, waiting for her responce.

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

Talyn giggled as she watched liz "calm down" derak "mmmm i think thats a good idea liz" She says and her paw (X rated) hiro's (explitive) she purred deeply and kissed hiro again, her paw continuing its (explicitalicious)

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak groaned as he felt Liz ride his (Rated X), suddenly the entire ordeal didnt seem to be that bad of an idea as he grabbed her (censored) and rubbed it gently. All he was focused on now was relieving the much stress he had in his body.

He continued to buck his hips into her (Uh oh), letting out a playful growl as he did so.

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

(Moving this scene before we get in trouble)

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

(Good idea.)

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

(guess to continue this on)

Derak got out of the spring and dried himself off before getting his gear by on. " As much as we all enjoyed that...we need to leave this place now. We've wasted too much time as it is. " Derak as he strapped his sword around his waist.

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro slid up and dried himself off, summoning his clothes to him and strapping on his swords as he got dressed. "Where are we headed though? I dont think we have anywhere else to go."

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

" Well....I think we should head for one of the outer kingdoms, across the sea. The trip will be long, unless we can teleport there. Besides, there, we have a better chance of not being recongized. That, or we can head for Aina....it's the closet kingdom, but we have a better chance of being recongized. " he said as he tighted his belt around his waist.

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro held his head as Aina was mentioned. It was like he was missing something... something big. "We need to get as far away as we can. I've never been across the ocean anyway, could be fun."

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

((new char time XD))
Name: Syrius
Species: Wolf
Bio: A member of the black order, Syrius hails from Aina. Enraged and disgusted by the loss at waterwings all of Aina holds naught but hatred for the heroes. Syrius, son of Sohrvahr may be the youngest of the members of the black order at 17 years old, but he joined at the age of 12. His fierce fighting skills and incredibly sharp senses quickly promoted him through the ranks of the order and he now leads a squadron of his own as Captain.

Sitting at the table in the kitchen of the heroe's home Syrius smirked as Derak entered the kitchen from the basement "well well well Derak Strider...and where pray ttell are the rest of your friends hiding?" Syrius greets, a sword idly laying on his lap. "thank you for being so very cooperative in staying put. Tell me, how well did that dragoness....what was her name... Talyn? Ah yes talyn, how well did she burn? I have to know...this black powder is quite effective from what i saw the other day." he gloats predatory light gleaming in his eyes

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro stormed up as he heard this, she didnt burn at all I believe. He turned back to Talyn. "Sweety just how are your wings?" He asked as he gestured her to come up so he could show this douche what for, his swords at the ready on his belt and Kote buzzing in the back of his head.

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

((LEGASP! Douche!? XD jk))

Talyn came up then giving a yawn and stretching her wings "Fine hiro...why do you..." She trails off seeing the wolf casually sitting at the table "who are you?" she demands

"Pity....i guess i still have to kill you" He replies standing and taking a bow "My name dear dragoness is Syrius, of the Kingdom of Aina...seems you have some serious healing magic on your side...ah well...next time i'll be sure to have my men put an arrow right into your head" He sneers "I have come with a message. All the kingdoms of this land have turned against you 'heroes' i serve the black order, and my squad is assigned to bring all of you down, In fact im going to receive a hefty sum for each of your heads i bring in...Truthfully i came today to demand the head of Talyn Shadowsfang, but seeing as how you my dear are not dead yet...seems that i may receive an even higher reward now. So to end my little message, i also offer an option to you all today. Give me Talyn, and the rest of you may live out your lives with no more harrassment from me. Granted the rest of the black Order will still hunt you but ah well, they arent nearly as efficient as my men. So...again Talyn's surrender for your lives."

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Kote stepped out of Hiro again, a katana appearing in her hand as she seemed to materialize completely and pressed it to Syrius's throat. "How about your life? See the thing is, I'm not one of them, and if you change Hiro's fate, I will personally sever your head with this sword." She spoke softly to him. Suddenly it would occur to him that nobody else was moving, she had suspended them in time to speak with him privately. "Leave now, or I will run you through and hang you out to dry as the new flag for your petty kingdom." She growled, her eyes bright purple and seeming to burn into him. "You cant hunt me, you cant kill me, but I can find you any where at any time and end your life in a second. Dont believe me?" she vanished and they all seemed to unfreeze around him.

Hiro was angry now. "Why dont we just take your life and be on our merry way? We're the second most powerful beings on this planet next to the Demon King. So tell me, who do you think will win in a fight? You with your exploding arrows, or us four with the powers of the elements and probably the best track record against demons to date."

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

Syrius smirks as the strange being held up her katana to his throat. "your not a being of this existance? I myself may not have magical prowess but i can still smell the tang of high magic when its around." Lightning quick he was behind Kote his greatsword pressed against her throat before she could vanish his senses keen on the feelings of magical flux. Whispering into her ear almost seductively he continues "and as for killing me, its not going to happen you see, im the best of the black order, only 17 and i lead the best squad in the order." he boasts feeling her muscles twitch just the slightest and he digs the blade deeper into her throat as a warning "now dispell this lovely little time stop and return to your master...or whatever he is, else i'll torture all information talyn holds out of her in front of your little band, and when she has no more to give, you all can watch as my men take out their...frustrations on her, before taking her head. your choice...talyn lives for a little longer with...dignity...or she gives us everything we want to know and dies broken beaten and raped" Syrius gives a laugh as kote then vanishes and time resumes leaving him holding his sword to nothing. Causually he lets his sword down to his side. "So who controls that feisty being? neat little trick stopping time and all" He then adresses hiro "take my life? how quaint, but i dont think so. Opehlia! Travis Kessen, please join me, they dont seem to think much of our simple requests" He commands his troops he brought with him, Kessen and Travis enter first bows at ready and black powder arrows knocked and ready "now i think we need to come to an understanding, these arrows are the same ones that took down Talyn the other evening. you make a move on me, my soldiers fire and then we all die, shame i wouldnt get to collect the bounties but you scum wouldnt be alive anymore to keep on destroying cities like waterwings"

Last edited by Reya on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Sometimes you just need to cheat)

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Name: Orphia
Species: wolf
weapon: two swords, cross holders on her back
magic:fire

Orphia waited patiently outside of the doorway, careful not to be seen. As was Syrius's order's. She leaned against the outside of it, holding one of her two swords in her hand, inspecting the blade, still bored out of her mind. Why she was asked to wait outside was beyond her understanding, but nevertheless, Syrius was in charge on this mission and she ignored any noises she heard inside, breathing a sigh of frustration.

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro retreated into his mind. "Kote... do you think you can do anything about this?"
Kote sighed. "I could try, but you'd have to let me have control, and you know what happened the last time we did that."
"Right... I guess I'm on my own." He said as he sent a message over to Liz. "Get us out of here. I'll buy you time."
He then stepped forward and held up his hands. "I'm sorry for my agression. Is there any way we could talk about this over a pint maybe? I've got some fine ale stored in the basement if you'll just let me go get it."

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Liz responded in her mind as her tail began to trace on the ground, the shapes were a little rough, so if they did leave by this method. SHe wasnt entirely sure where they would appear. She made extra sure to get the altitude correct though. It was ready and set for across the ocean.

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"Ophelia, get your ass in here!" Syrius demands, his attention focused on the door while liz was drawing her symbols, Talyn held a plantiv look practically begging them to hurry with whatever they were planning, she did not like the sound of being brought before the kingdoms "as for....what the hell do you think your doing?" Syrius demands as his attention settles back on the four hunted heroes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum