The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Legend of Atlantis

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 33]

776The Legend of Atlantis - Page 32 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:04 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Jameson knocked at the door. "Hara, how is the situation?"

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

777The Legend of Atlantis - Page 32 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:10 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Hara jumped and looked over to the door. "Uh... yeah, everything's going well captain, would you be entering?" She motioned for Odessa to get back to her chair quickly just in case he did.

778The Legend of Atlantis - Page 32 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:13 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa ran over looking for the rope, jumping around like a crazy person. "Where the..." she clapped a hand over her mouth and sat down in the chair with her hands in the air. Mouthing the words rope, she looked around quietly.

779The Legend of Atlantis - Page 32 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:19 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Hara rushed over and pulled more rope out, tying it around her arms like it had been but placing the ends in her hands before running silently back over to the door.

780The Legend of Atlantis - Page 32 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:20 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Yes I think I will..." Jameson pushed his way in and found Hara standing there, looking a little flustered, he looked around her to see Odessa still tied up. "Has she been giving you trouble Hara?"

781The Legend of Atlantis - Page 32 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:21 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa put her head down and chuckled lightly. What crazy things she does just to stay alive these days. She hoped now that Orca would make it to the shore before them. Also, she hoped that Jameson didn't have TOO many navy friends.

782The Legend of Atlantis - Page 32 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:24 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"No sir! No trouble at all, I was just cleaning a little." Hara pulled the broom she had behind her back out and smiled. "Gotta keep your cabin clean sir or you'll get sick." she giggled a little.

783The Legend of Atlantis - Page 32 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:26 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Jameson nodded and walked over to his desk, pulling out some maps. "Somehow we went off course, I think the boy who was at the wheel just now dozed off... I have sent him to clean the bilges and we are back where we should be, but it's been off for a while so I think we may be a few hours behind schedule..." he told Hara slowly, not caring that Odessa was there in the slightest.

784The Legend of Atlantis - Page 32 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:28 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Hara nodded, silently glad her diversion was working. "Sir, if I may ask, who else will be attending the execution?"

785The Legend of Atlantis - Page 32 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:30 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Jameson looked up. "The other Commodores, along with the Admiral. Odessa over there has given the Navy a lot of trouble in her short term as captain."

786The Legend of Atlantis - Page 32 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:33 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"I see, and we;ll get there tomorrow correct?" Hara asked quickly.

787The Legend of Atlantis - Page 32 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:35 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Yes, a little later now but tomorrow." Jameson nodded. "Orca better have not planned anything, he'll be there as well I suspect."

788The Legend of Atlantis - Page 32 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:39 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa laughed out loud this time and abruptly stopped herself and looked at Jameson. "You surely better hope..."

789The Legend of Atlantis - Page 32 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:41 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Jameson looked over and pushed Odessa's chair, making her fall over sideways onto the ground. "Shut it bitch."

790The Legend of Atlantis - Page 32 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:45 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa hissed under her breath, unable to take this downgrade she let go of the ropes and pulled the sword she had, slicing his leg. She watched him drop to the ground and looked up at Hara. Sighing she casually walked around Jameson and picked him up, pulling his gun from his holster quickly. Odessa put the gun to his head and held him around his neck with her other arm. She walked out on to the deck and slowly made it passed the other crew members. She heard one sneak up behind them and turned, shooting him in the face. She cocked the gun once more and put it to his head. Odessa made her way to the wheel and turned it all the way to the left. Keeping other men at bay, she turned in a circle and pointed the gun at whoever charged. "I don't think you're in the position to say much, Jameson." Please... Hurry... Orca. I'm in a big mess.

791The Legend of Atlantis - Page 32 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:59 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Jameson's leg was completely severed and he was bleeding freely, panting he raised his hand to the sailors. "Shoot on sight..." he said slowly, before passing out.

"Oy! Oy oy your girlfriend's in trouble!" A voice spouted from Orca's chest, Calypso popped up and pointed. "She's headed this way, they turned the ship around, if you hurry you can save her!"
Orca started and ran down to the helm, unfurling the third sail and increasing their speed as he made his way towards where Calypso was directing, a magical wind speeding them closer.

792The Legend of Atlantis - Page 32 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:04 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple looked over at Orca, wondering what had come into him but then felt the jolt of the speeding ship as they moved swiftly forward.

Hara ran out after Odessa and stood behind the sailors as Jameson gave the order, she didnt even think, she pulled her blade out and simultaniously hacked through all the sailors there. "Drop him and get your sword out. We may need it."

793The Legend of Atlantis - Page 32 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:08 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa let the commodore fall to the ground and pulled his sword, the one she'd found under his bed. Sword in one hand and gun in the other. She turn quickly, looking for any sign of movement. Knowing her history a lot of the sailors stood, unmoving until someone else made a move and she quickly shot them. Turning in time to see another sailor raise his pistol she shot him, simultaneously another shot rang and she looked down, bleeding just below her collarbone Breathing heavily she continued to fight and keep herself conscious. Looking around a few sailors remained and many were still coming up from underneath the ship. She sighed, "I'm sorry, Hara."

794The Legend of Atlantis - Page 32 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:13 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Hara shrugged, moving to turn a cannon to face the stairs and smiled as she threw Odessa some salve for her neck to stop the bleeding. "Dont go out on me yet, I need your help."

795The Legend of Atlantis - Page 32 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:18 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa nodded and hid behind a crate, looking at the salve she put it on her wounded and winced. Shaking her head, she pushed the blackness away and got up once more. Readying herself to fight she stopped, seeing a ship, distant but drawing nearer so fast. Smiling, she whispered, "There you are.." and looked at Hara. "There's my shipmates!" Odessa yelled and stabbed another sailor through while speaking.

796The Legend of Atlantis - Page 32 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:34 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca saw the ship in the distance, growing closer all the time as the wind pushed them closer. "Almost there..."

797The Legend of Atlantis - Page 32 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:00 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa turned and shot another sailor, simultaneously being sliced on the side. "Aggghh!" she dropped to her knees and stabbed the sailor who'd cut her. Shaking away the pain and darkness once more she got to her feet, dropped her gun and held her side tightly. Odessa turned in a full circle surrounded by at least 15 men more. "Come on! You guys multiply like rabbits!" she laughed and coughed a little, wincing at the pain in both her chest and her side.

798The Legend of Atlantis - Page 32 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:06 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Jameson had woken up and tried to shoot her, but in his pain he missed and killed three of his own sailors before passing out again.

Orca found that the ship was already under siege from the inside and tried to speed up even more, reaching the other ship and leaping off onto it, dashing up the stairs and pulling out his modified pistol holding it ready as he slid towards Odessa through the sailors and pushed his pistol into Jameson's head. "Everything stops!" The sailors lowered their weapons and Orca looked over at Odessa. "Oddi... you okay?"

799The Legend of Atlantis - Page 32 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa sighed and smiled at him, "...Yea..." it came out weaker than she'd hoped and her eyes rolled to the back of her head for a moment, she caught herself and stood up straight. Pulling her hand away from her side, she looked at it. Covered in blood, Odessa looked away and took a deep breath. "Why is that nauseating to me right now..."

800The Legend of Atlantis - Page 32 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:10 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Because it's yours." Orca pulled Jameson up and walked towards the sailors. "Drop your weapons..." They obeyed quickly and looked at him confused. He was a fellow Commodore, why would he do this?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum