The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Realities rp?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Realities rp? Empty Realities rp? Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:20 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

I was thinkin of this on the way home today, and I just got time to put it on the site.
If anyone's read Tsubasa, you know what I'm getting at with this.
But I was thinkin why not have a rp where the characters are brought together for their own reasons and have to jump realities for some reason. Everyone can have their own reality to start in, then get sent to the gateway and meet up. There the guardians will give us a device to skip between realities while searching with a scanner on it or a powerlevel meter. And here's the thing. We all have a chance to make our own reality for the characters to go, and we all get a chance to take center stage and guide us along or be the bad guy of the reality.

(Whaddya think?)

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

2Realities rp? Empty Re: Realities rp? Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:30 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Well, personally I'd love to come up with my own reality to see how others would fare in it. I say this could very well be a go.

3Realities rp? Empty Re: Realities rp? Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:16 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

ooooh that sounds good ^^ btw sorry for my inactivity of late, extended family visited for my grandfathers birthday been busy most of the week and weekend cleaning and stuffs.

4Realities rp? Empty Re: Realities rp? Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:29 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Well I think I've let this one sit long enough...

Name: (First and Last)
Species: (I kinda feel like making this just humans... but once again, up to you)
Weapon: (Please no guns)
Magic: (0-2)
Special trait/ability: (Most realities have something special to them, so include that. Like, good with mechanics, or very fast or something.)
Description:

(Bios will basicly be your first post, which will send you to the guardians in your own way.)

5Realities rp? Empty Re: Realities rp? Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:39 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Name: Tia Drohem
Species: I'm leanin towards Neko this time, so at least she's mostly human. So... she's part dog, with short brown wolf ears and tail. (Kinda like this http://anhso.net/data/9/Dung0502/565034/ZakuroFujiwara396268.jpg )
Weapon: Quarterstaff
Special trait: Heightened senses and able to jump high. idk
Description: Along with the ears and tail, she has dark red hair and dark green eyes, she normally wears an elegant dress of varying colors or designs, or in battle she wears a dark green long sleeved shirt and a pair of brown pants, and soft light shoes, so to blend it a bit better with her surroundings. Also is prone to chase flying objects. >.>

6Realities rp? Empty Re: Realities rp? Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:06 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Name:Tamwyn Yatsuburi
Species: Elf
Weapon: Longsword
Magic: Water, Earth
Special Trait: Good with mechanics ^^ Agile
Description: Short brown hair, and dark blue eyes, Tamwyn has the cliche pointy ears and darker skin. He normally wears forest colors with varying states of dirt on them because he spends most of his time in the wilderness. (To be explained.)

Name: Shawn Talborn
Species: Human
Weapon: Staff
Magic: All (Will change in the story.)
Special Trait: Excellent cook, and can whistle away his troubles.
Description: Dark blond hair in locks down to his shoulders and bright green eyes. Shawn has a dark backstory, even though he's happy most of the time on the outside. Comes from a land of Magic and wizards.

Name: Hiero Takeda
Species: Human
Weapon: Chinese Sword
Magic: Wind & Telepathy
Special Trait: Translates the strange languages from each dimention telepaticly so that everyone knows what the others in the group are saying.
Description: Hiero came from the reality that the Witch lives in and had sold his services to her for his wish to be granted, the wish he will not say. Black Hair and Brown eyes, he seems incredibly plain, but he's deadly accurate with his Chinese Sword the Shinkatsu.

Last edited by Marcus on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

7Realities rp? Empty Re: Realities rp? Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:05 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

Name: Reyania Trevaan
Species: Artic fox neko ((can only go so much human i is furry through and through lol))
Weapon: Nodachi
Magic: Ice, Lightning
Special Trait: Alchemic attunement ((FMA Alchemy))
Description: Reyania Stands at 5'9'' and were it not for an alchemic experiment with transmutation of animals would be a normal human. She now bears fox ears and a fox tail that are a part of her. She wears a long black leather trench over a tight fitting black top, and a pair of tripp pants. At her waist hangs her Nodachi, her most trusted ally. Her eyes are a stunning Ice blue and her hair is ice blue. Her alchemy is of the elements ice and lightning.

8Realities rp? Empty Re: Realities rp? Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:47 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Name: Erachissa (air-ACK-iss-ahh) Morthen
Species: Elf
Weapon: Pretty awesome staff and a bow and arrow on her back.
Magic: Fire and ((Darkness is how she takes over so. hey..)) darkness
Special Trait: Her power of darkness enables her to have slight control over any aspect of the human body, but easily loses control and still needs intense concentration. (control thoughts, heart beats, headaches, movements)
Description: My brain doesn't feel like working right now and we'll make this easy on everyone. I'll be a little more descriptive. Eyes are yellow and yea that's all I need.

https://media.photobucket.com/image/dark%20elf/krunk357/dark/DarkElf-050901.jpg

That's me. muahaha!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]