The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Realities rp

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 21]

1Realities rp Empty Realities rp Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:12 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tamwyn was tired, he yawned and looked around the forest, trying to figure out what he was going to do next, his idea pool had run dry and now all he had left was the compass his sister had given him. Mara was sweet, but he didnt know why he needed a compass, he knew his way around the forests of his homeland easily and he never got lost when he didnt want to. He flipped it open and looked at north, it was right where all his forest hints said it would be, as always. He closed it again but noticed something the instant he did. He flipped it back open and looked at it. It was pointing southwest, and he had no idea why. He shook it and the needle stayed pointing in that direction. He turned to look that way and saw nothing, climbing a nearby tree he looked out, still seeing nothing. He began running that way, his curiosity getting the better of him as he chased his strange compass's directions. He felt a sinking feeling in his gut but proceeded to ignore it as he reached a place where the compass started spinning rapidly in his hand. He looked around and saw nothing, but something had seen him. Thinking he was a threat, or of some ulterior motive of it's own, he was shot with a beam of magic, a symbol appeared under him as he tried to pull out his weapons, he found he was unable to move and struggled. The next second he was gone from his world.

(Okay, you need some reason to leave your own reality. Or find some reason you're forced to leave, and everyone will be sent to the same place, which I will do my next post on.)

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

2Realities rp Empty Re: Realities rp Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:37 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura sat in the chair, silently concentrating in the middle of the large hall. There was another elf, chained to the wall in front of her and she stared intently at him. Zura was the torturess of Yoshinja, a dark city in the hectic world of Morgumon. Morgumon was under rule by a past childhood friend of hers named Joque, by whom she'd recently declined a formal parnetship. Joque was a cruel soul and although Zura's job would make you think the same about her... Joque was far worse.
She spoke to the elf in chains "How do you feel?" Zura straightened her back and left her hands laying on her lap.
He looked up and gasped, "Head.. My head hurts so bad!" The elf pulled at the chains to no avail and Zura raised her left hand, palm facing her face. With one quick move, she made a fist and the elf screamed out. "My heart is thr-!"
Zura quickly jumped from the chair and dropped her hand to her side. "No!" It was too late and she realized as blood poured from the elf's ears, nose, mouth and eyes. "Damn it!" She cursed and turned, suddenly kicking the chair sending it 20 feet to hit the great hall's doors. and she realized.... Joque was standing there, almost hit by the chair.
"Joque... What do you want?" she turned from him and looked at the dead elf.
"You lost control again. What's wrong with you, lately?" he spoke softly and walked up, laying a hand on her shoulder. She shrugged it off and moved away from him.
"I- nothing..." Zura studdered and he smirked.
"I'm afraid I have some bad news. Seeing as you have recently broken a law."
Zura's jaw dropped at his words and she spoke sternly, "I wouldn't have you and you're cruelties, no matter the law! It shouldn't be one to break!"
"Silence! I shall have no more! You are banished!" He waved his hand in the air and she shook her head quickly, falling to her knees.
"Please... Joque I did no wrong." She panicked as a symbol appeared beneath her and the world around her began to slowly fade.
"Shall we meet again, you would hope not to make the same mistake again. Or death will be the next penalty."
She cursed him as the world turned to black, suddenly fading to a new surrounding.

3Realities rp Empty Re: Realities rp Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:49 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tamwyn landed on his face and swore, sitting up gingerly. He had broken his nose. He snapped it into place and looked around. His first idea was that he was in a world made entirely of wood, but it was a room. He never really knew rooms that looked like this, he lived in tents mostly. He stood up and brushed himself off, heading out and realizing he was in a building, he looked around and found that it appeared to be a home.
Someone rushed up to him at that very moment, it was a human, or at least it appeared to be, the human bowed to him grumbling softly and then rose back up to smile at him. This male human was black haired and had dark brown eyes. "My name is Hiero. Welcome to the Witch House. If you'd just take a seat, my mistress will attend to your wish shortly. Did you bring anything to give for exchange?"
Tamwyn was stunned at Hiero's words. "I... uh... what?" He asked completely confused.
Hiero rolled his eyes. "This should be interesting... just go sit in the next room alright?"
Tamwyn walked into the next room and plopped himself down on a very comfortable long thing that seemed to be made of foam of some sort. Where on Earth was he?

4Realities rp Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:19 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura landed hard on her back and cursed, quickly jumping up and taking a defensive stance, ready to attack. Seeing the empty surroundings of woods, she pulled her bow from her back and rubbed the place where she'd landed on it, hitting her back. Zura lifted an arrow from her back and slipped it into the bow, still watching her surroundings. "Woods?" She was surrounded by trees and it was somewhat dark. Looking up, she saw the position of stars and realized where she was. Zura stomped her foot. "God, I hate you Joque."
She had never been fond of humans or their lack of intelligence. She walked up to a tree and ran her hand down the mossy side. "North, when in doubt.. go north." Zura shrugged her shoulders and growled under her breath, still angry with Joque. Taking off at a sprint, Zura ran towards the north at such a great speed, the trees rushing passed her began to blur into greens and browns. She stopped suddenly at the woods edge and looked over a great green plain. In the distance she saw a village, smoke billowing from the tops of their buildings. Zura sighed and took off at full speed towards the village.

5Realities rp Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:34 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero looked at his watch as he walked down the hallway. "The next customer should be arriving shortly." He declared to the empty space and grumbled a little about having to do everything around here, he moved into the main chamber and bowed. "He has arrived mistress."
The tall black haired woman nodded as she took another drink from her martini glass and slowly got up from her lounging state to walk to Hiero. "Wait for the next, I'm not entirely sure how many there will be as of now, but they will go together. We dont want them running around willy nilly."
"Can I go home afterwards?"
"Your debt has not been fully paid Hiero Takeda." She said slyly. "We'll see just how you can shorten your sentence however."
Hiero blushed and bowed. "Oh thank you mistress." And with that he departed to wait by the gate for the one to come by means of the mountains.
The witch made her way down the hallway and opened the door to the room where Tamwyn was sent, there were two people there now, both looking slightly bewilderedly at eachother. "You must be the second arrival then?" she asked nicely.
Shawn cast a wary glance over the landscape before him. He was being hunted and he knew it, having all this talent made him an easy target in his own home. He looked around and picked up his staff, he had to leave, and fast. He'd have enough power to get him there, but they could trace his magic so if he went there, he could find a way to disappear easily without using his own means of transport and leaving a trail to follow. He cast the spell and the circle appeared under him. This was the right choice, he knew it. His family was dead and all his loved ones have left for fear of torture. He was well and truly alone these days, and he was better off gone.
That's when Shawn had landed on his stomach sprawled in the same room as Tamwyn, who had yelled and jumped onto the couch, clutching his longsword hastily.
The witch had entered only a few moments later. Shawn quickly stood up and brushed himself off. "Ah yes! Thank you, I'm glad I made it in one piece!" He smiled and turned to Tamwyn. "Sorry for appearing spontaneously on you like that, must have shocked you silly."
Tamwyn calmed himself enough to sheath his sword and nodded. "No harm done... hopefully. Um... you're the Witch Hiero spoke about right?"
The witch curtsied in her dress and nodded. "That I am, you have both come with a wish is that true?"
"I have no idea what you're talking about... I just want to go home, someone sent me here for some reason, I was led to them by this." He pulled out his compass, which he noticed was presently going haywire.
The witch walked forward and stared intently at it. "Very interesting..." she said gently. "Seems this rabbit hole goes deeper than I thought."
"What?" Tamwyn looked confused.
The witch then turned to Shawn and smiled. "You most definitly have come with a wish havent you Shawn Talborn."
Shawn bowed gently and smiled. "That I have Tabitha Greystone."

6Realities rp Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:00 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura had stopped running as she entered this town, unaware of what or who was dwelling here. Walking slowly passed buildings, mostly of wood and older styled houses. Nothing like the stone palace in the world of which she lived.... recently removed from.
Walking passed one of the larger of the wood buildings she suddenly felt a pull and was tossed towards the door of the building, landing on her side in front of the doorway. "What the hell..." She coughed and jumped up, brushing herself off. Looking around, as if embarassed, she searched for a soul who might have witnessed this odd spectacle. Upon gazing over the empty and deserted streets she turned back to the door and put her hand on the knob.
Zura stopped herself, hearing voices from within. They were inaudible but she laid her head against the door lightly, still trying to make out some of the words. Unable to understand, she finally got frustrated, and flew the door open, holding her bow up with the arrow pointing at the first figures she saw. Humans? Elves? She was so confused...

7Realities rp Empty Re: Realities rp Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:38 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero stood waiting inside the door, a hidden courtyard inside the house as the next elf walked in, he himself was human, he pushed up his glasses and bowed to her. "Welcome Zura Morthen, you've been expected. If you would be so kind as to make your way inside the house and down the hallway, the rest of the group has already begun meeting in the room on the right, hopefully you have your wish ready." He opened the door and waited for her to follow him, his sword on his belt enough to say that he knew how to fight if she so tried to challenge him.
"What's going on?" Tamwyn asked hastily. "All I want is to go home, my sister must be worried sick!"
"I have a feeling your sister gave you this compass for a reason Tamwyn Yastuburi" The Witch turned to him.
"How do you know my name?"
"I know many things Tamwyn, a great power has brought you to me at this time of trouble, you too Shawn."
"I wouldnt have it any other way Tabitha." Shawn smiled as he bowed gently. "If my wish is granted, I shall do whatever you wish."
"Excellent." The Witch smiled brightly. "I dont know how many more we're expecting, but I know that you will have at least two joining you two on your journey."
"What journey?!" Tamwyn demanded.
"I will explain when you have all arrived. I suppose you have a wish as well Tamwyn."
"I do now... I want to get home."
"Well, you'll have to do something for me first so you can earn the right to get home."
Tamwyn sighed and bit his lip, he didnt really have a choice. "Okay... I'm in I suppose."
"But you will still have to give something up to get started." The witch looked a little devious.
"What?! Isnt my cooperation enough?"
"Nope. You want to go home, you must give up something for me to send you on your way."
"Does that mean I'm just going home?"
"No, but you might find yourself there eventually."
Tamwyn had a feeling the Witch was simply a pack-rat.

8Realities rp Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:37 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura lowered her bow and looked around, feeling that the human was worth no fight of hers. "Wish? What wish?" she paused. "Did Joque put you up to this?" She glared at the human and put her bow on her back. "I mean... why else would you know my name. How?" Taking a glance down the hall, she continued to throw out questions. "And what group?" Suddenly, Zura walked to a window and looked around. "Is this really not my world?" Zura turned back to the human and shrugged. "Fine, there's not much else to do here..." And she followed down the hallway.

9Realities rp Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:56 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero sighed. "Great, another member brimming with interesting comments..." He walked behind her and led her into the room where the others were. He sat next to Tamwyn on the couch and smiled a little as he waited for his mistress to speak.
The Witch looked up and smiled. "Ah, Zura, so nice of you to join us." She stood up and bowed to her. "I am the Witch. If you would take your seat, we'll begin, I believe that may be everyone. You do have a wish you want granted dont you?" She inquired politely.
Shawn looked up. "So what is this quest you're sending us on Tabitha?"
"State your wishes first, Tamwyn has already stated his wish to go home. His payment is still due but-"
"What payment? I have nothing but the clothes on my back, my sword, and this compass, which you say is so important for me." Tamwyn interjected.
"Your payment will be known soon enough." The Witch turned to Shawn again. "Shawn, your wish?"
Shawn thought for a second. "I wish to travel as far away from my home realm as possible, I cant do it myself or I'll be traced."
"Very noble of you to come here then." The Witch smiled. "Hiero's already made his wish and part of his payment is assisting you all."
Hiero grumbled a little. "I'd rather just stay here where it's safe..."
"You dont have a choice dear." The Witch giggled. She then turned to Zura again. "And your wish?"

10Realities rp Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:12 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura held back a sinister laugh at Hiero's comment. He would pay perhaps, but not now. She stood with her hands at her sides, watching the people around her. Each one another grain in the sands of nuisance. She shook her head. Oh how she longed to go back home, despite her recent account with Joque.

**"You dont have a choice dear." The Witch giggled. She then turned to Zura again. "And your wish?"**

Zura looked at everyone, bewildered. She had zoned out for that past couple minutes of their conversation and when approached with the question she blurted out the first thing that came to her head. "I wish that Jo-" she stopped herself. Sure he was a bad guy, but we've been closest friends. She forgave him in the past and for some reason, Zura hoped she'd be able to forgive him again.
Shrugging her shoulders she decided to wait this out a little while longer. "I don't have one."

Without warning, another soul barged through the door and a human girl stepped into the room. She was somewhat short, had Black hair swimming down to her waist and her bright blue eyes took in the room, all too different for her. "What's going on? Why am I here?" She held a sword in her hand and wore that of an explorer, much more forest-y than most. Still jumpy, Eva kept the sword up slightly, not necessarily pointing it at anyone, but just being ready.

11Realities rp Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:25 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I will not do anything for you if you do not wish for it my dear." The Witch looked over at Hiero when the new female barged in. "Looks like we missed one Hiero." she sighed and stood up for the newcomer and bowed. "I am Tabitha Greystone the Witch. If you have come to me, it's because you have a wish that needs to be granted. As long as you have the right payment." She smiled. "Eva Louren, correct? Please have a seat and we will begin."

Tamwyn distinctly looked worried now. What on earth were they going to do? And where did these people keep coming from?

12Realities rp Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:10 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva tilted her head, confused more than she'd ever been in her life, but nevertheless, she sat down quietly and set her sword in her lap. She'd suddenly appeared here after she'd walked outside to break from her job at a pub. Eva had recently been kicked out of her family for not carrying the tradition. All past generations of her magical family had some sort of power and to this day there had been no sign that she had any such thing. Her father, being the head of a secret society for the training of such types of humans, had completely disowned her and her inability to use the supernatural parts of the soul. Ever since she'd been expelled from the group, Eva had been on a mission to find out what happened in her family line, or perhaps hope for a late blooming power to arrive so she could go back to her family, proud.

Zura would have to take more time to think about the things she really wanted in life. How did she know this wasn't really a hoax, or one of those silly jokes where the wish gets too literal and something goes wrong. Seeing the newcomer, Eva, sit, she also shrugged slightly and sat in the nearest available chair as well. Zura had a feeling she wouldn't be leaving anytime soon. There was no way this group had all of the sudden had a need for her at the same moment Joque banished her to the same world these odd people resided in. Her temples pulsed in the effort to stop herself from giving so many people in this room a migraine. This had been a history of hers. If she walked into a room with so many people, they'd all surely get at least a small hint of a headache with her around. At the event of many people in one place at the same time, she'd be forced to control her powers, which had become harder for her lately, in turn, giving her the headache instead. She pushed a finger to her temple and lightly brushed her other hand through her silver ponytail. "Well then.. What's going on?"

13Realities rp Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:47 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"A most excellent question." The witch said as she stood up. But you wont be going anywhere until I hear your wish, and seeing as how you all arrived at the same exact time. You will all be leaving together. That includes you Zura, so make up your mind." She then turned to Shawn and Tamwyn. "I have heard both your wishes, and now you must decide on payment."
"I dont have anything to pay you with!" Tamwyn declared.
"You have such a nice sword there. That would be payment enough."
Tamwyn looked down at the sword at his side, it had been with him for five years, it felt like a limb. "Will I ever get it back?" He asked slowly.
"If you bring something of greater worth to me, then yes."
"And I cant give you the compass...?"
"No, I'm afraid you'll need that for what we're going to be doing."
Tamwyn sighed and slowly pulled off his sword, handing it over gingerly. "Take care of it okay?"
The Witch took it and in an instant it vanished into thin air, possibly to another part of the house. "You're paid then, and you Shawn?"
"Can I give you my staff?"
"I'm afraid your wish requires a bit more than that Shawn.
Shawn sighed and stood up, he then placed his hand on his chest and appeared to pull an orb right out of himself. "My magical anchor then?"
"Now that's a payment!" The Witch took it carefully and studied it.
"Without that I cant use any of my elemental magic." Shawn looked a little wary. "Be careful with it..."
"I plan to." The Witch pocketed it and then turned to Hiero. "Your payment is to assist this group and keep connection with me until they complete the task at hand."
"Yes mistres..."
Tabitha then turned to Eva and Zura. "Now you two, I need wishes and payment, or you will never leave my house."

14Realities rp Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:05 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva looked up, surprised. She looked around once at everyone and shook her head slowly. "I wish my family would accept me again." She nodded and looked down at her lap. "And this sword is the only thing I have as well." Eva held up her sword, keeping her emotions to herself as she handed over the last possession she owned of her family.

Zura's jaw almost dropped. How could this new girl be such a submissive person. Surely she didn't know what was going on, why would she so willingly go with this odd plan. "I was brought here unwillingly and now I have to do a silly exchange? I have nothing to give you!-"
She looked down at herself and shrugged. "I have my bow. That's all I have." Zura bit her lip a moment and her face softened, showing a different side of the tough elf she was. "I-" Truly she didn't know where she was going when she started the sentence and she didn't know the outcome of what would happen.
Zura paused once more and closed her eyes, letting some of the tension from herself and the headache began to spread to others in the room. She felt her power's pain spreading and she quickly pulled it back, tensing up once more. "I wish to someday be queen of my realm." If that meant having to kill Joque, she didn't know what she'd do. Zura shook her head and thought to herself. He deserves it...

15Realities rp Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:14 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"A bow is not nearly a trade for an entire realm my dear, do you have nothing greater?" The Witch asked Zura gently. She then turned to Eva. "In exchange for your sword, I will give you the means for your family to accept you again. A journey that will awake your magical powers. And a bit of a head start." She smiled as she tapped the girl's forehead and sent a jolt of electricity through her system. "That should get the magic flowing, you wouldnt even need to be here if you werent a late bloomer, oh well."

Tamwyn stood up. "Miss Greystone was it? Um... what exactly are we doing for you?"
Shawn nodded gently. "Yes I'd rather like to know that too."
"I need to finalize all payments first. Then we will discuss the politics." The witch replied curtly.

16Realities rp Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:25 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva smiled and exhaled a sigh of relief as the witch finished and she did indeed feel a rush of some new energy never felt before, through her veins, perhaps through her soul.

Zura took her hand from her bow, leaving it on her back. "Well I only figured since I was right below the King in the first place, and since it is my realm, Tabitha, that it wouldn't be too hard to accomplish." She shrugged, "If that's the case, then there's nothing I want and nothing I have. Nothing for nothing seems like a fair trade. Except for the fact that I'm here, and you still want some sort of odd journey to come of this. Therefore, you're getting a pretty good deal." She bowed her head a little in salute to the witch and smiled.

17Realities rp Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:34 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

The witch smirked a little. "You dont seem to understand, my magic is useable through exchange. You must have come here for a reason, and if so, then you must have a wish to trade for."

18Realities rp Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:40 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura quickly stood up and almost yelled, when her headache turned to a shooting migraine and she lowered her head slightly, breathing heavily with her eyes on them. "I didn't COME here..." She spoke quietly, menacingly through clenched teeth. "I was banished here. So talk to the person who sent me here about this. not me..." She took a deep breath and the migraine ceased back to the headache, sitting back down slowly. She was ready to run home and cut off the head of the first person to get in her way, but she stood her ground. Well.. rather sat. Unwilling to show her emotion anymore as she sighed and shook her head.
"You are all crazy, and you keep thinking I brought myself here and that I came here. I did not. I have no idea where I am, I didn't ask for this, I don't want anything and I have nothing to give. If you wish to bug me further, I am stuck here. So let me be on this journey and think these things through first."

19Realities rp Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:54 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"As you wish." The Witch smiled. "Until you know your wish, you will help them as the beginnings of the payment." She said matter o factly. "Now the matter at hand." She said as she turned to the group as a whole. "Tamwyn, your compass was exactly what I needed an I'm glad you're all here together, because it will make it much easier for you. My most powerful magical artifacts have been stolen. It ranges over several dozen right now and I have no idea how they did it. One thing's for sure though. When I tried to stop the theft, the artifacts were scattered through the realities and now reside in many different ones. As I said, dozens. The artifacts are all emensly magical and may be being used in the realities when you arrive, or else causing some abnormality. Send them back by means of Hiero, who will be going with you and taking you from world to world. This is why I'm sending you all, because you are better in numbers. When you are finished with this task, your wishes will be granted."
"Sounds good, so long as we dont go to my reality..." Shawn said grimly.
"Hopefully I'll get to go to mine so I can tell my sister I'm safe!" Tamwyn looked slightly excited.
"Now, as for that compass Tamwyn. It seems to have the ability to find highly powerful magical objects and lock directly onto them, or else give you at least an estimate, because some of these artifacts when used can generate a magical radius much wider than the artifact."
"So we're going on a kind of treasure hunt...?" Shawn asked.
"Yes, I will stay here and try to trace the source of the theft." The Witch smiled.

20Realities rp Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:13 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura pulled her bow and stood, "Where to first then?" She began to realize how easy it might be to get in tune with this mission due to the face that she truly had no where else to go anymore.

21Realities rp Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:21 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero cracked his knuckles and looked over to the witch, who nodded to him. "Well I can trace where the artifacts went, but I cant pinpoint them, which is why that compass is so handy. I'll choose one at random and we'll go there first. Mistress, goodluck keeping this place clean without me."
"I'll manage Hiero. Good luck to you too." The Witch smiled and bowed to all of them as she disappeared.
"Right then. Let's head out." Hiero clapped his hands together and volts seemed to shoot between them as he opened his hands again, he then placed them on the ground and a great circle appeared under them. They were off.
They appeared in a market place in a world that looked to be totally sand and wind. This was the World of Leor, an Arabian parallel earth that they would begin their journey. Hiero landed in the middle and looked around, pulling out some sunglasses and blocking his face from the wind. "How quaint. We'd better get to shelter before the sandstorm really hits."
Shawn appeared next to him and smiled. "Ah, so distant so exotic! I'm already loving this." He said as he quickly drew his cloak over his head and threw the heavy scarf around his face, sure it was hot, but it was better than being pelted by sand.
Tamwyn, who had no protection from the sand, shielded his face like Hiero and stared, he'd never seen a desert like this before, and quickly moved with Shawn to what looked like a bar, hoping the others would follow.

22Realities rp Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:33 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura landed on her feet and had to steady herself. She thought that it was a great improvement from landing on her back. Although her mind changed when she looked around at the sand-blown place and quickly put an arm up against the wind to shield herself. This should be an interesting journey she thought to herself, still gazing over the land, quite different from anything she'd ever seen.
Eva ended up somehow landing on her butt in the sand and jumped up quickly, blushing. She wrapped a scarf around her neck, draping it over her face. Eva brushed herself off out of instinct and sighed as she followed the rest of the group to wherever they intended on going in a place like this. She really hoped that her new found powers would be discovered. For now, though, Eva had no idea how to use them or what they were. She felt so impatient, like a child almost, waiting for this new gift.

23Realities rp Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:45 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero pushed open the door to see a few people dressed in long white garbs and shawls. They were sitting at the bar and cast some very shady glances as the group of strangely dressed people came in, some were even stranger than the others, with different shaped ears.
Tamwyn struggled in after Hiero and sat down in a booth, coughing a bit as he brushed off the sand. Shawn walked over to join him, his hood down and his scarf off already as the clank of his wizard's staff came with each step. "Well, very interesting first choice, I'll give you that." He laughed.
Hiero shook some sand off himself and sneezed. "Tamwyn, lets have a look at that compass, get our bearings so to speak." He laughed a little and walked over to the bar to order some drinks for them all.

24Realities rp Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:10 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura suddenly felt a wave of panic when she stepped into the bar. There were so many people. After a thought, she decided the headache would not be too terrible unbearable if spread between so many people and she finally relaxed her energy, letting the flow return to normal in her own body. Though just as she did so, she saw many different people across the bar begin to put their hands up to their heads as the instant headache was brought to them. She shrugged and stood at the counter.
Two cloaked men were speaking quietly next to Zura, and she knew they were talking about her. Sure she looked suspicious and different, but that didn't give them the right to talk about someone so much more powerful than themselves. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the one nearest her reach an arm out to touch her ear and she closed her eyes. Concentrating the energies she had on his arm, and moved it slowly away from her ear with her mind. She could feel his resistance laughed as she suddenly let one great burst of energy push the man backwards, sending him stumbling into a table. He looked around once and grabbed for his friends arm, speaking quietly and suddenly rushing from the bar with him. Zura growled under her breath and turned back to the group, waiting for the next move.

25Realities rp Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:19 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tamwyn pulled out his compass, flipping it open and finding that no matter which way he turned it, the compass pointed in one direction, which he soon found to be northwest. "This thing... it barely makes any sense, but I think that when the dial starts spinning, we're right ontop of the artifact, or at least close to it..." he held it in his palm and sighed. "That way then. When the storm dies down though."
Hiero nodded. "For now rest, all of you. You've been through a lot today, we;ll start looking when the storm dies, I will wake you." He had given them all glasses of what looked to be mead. "It's the only drink they had that I could trust." he said halfheartedly. "Drink, and eat, then go upstairs and sleep. Night will fall here soon, and the bartender, after scoffing at my feeble clothes, told me that it was hell to be outside in this weather at night."
Shawn yawned a little and nodded. "Yes I suppose a good sleep would be nice. Thank you Hiero-tan."
Hiero scowled. "No pet names Shawn..."
"Hieropu?"
"No"
"A work in progress then." He bowed to them all as he downed his glass, thanked Hiero, and quickly turned in, a frown flashing across his face for a split second.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 21]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next