The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Realities rp

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 21]

501Realities rp - Page 21 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:04 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I have a few more things I need to do before I truly will feel better." Shawn said softly, stoking the fire.

Hiero held Zura close and sobbed softly. "I missed you so much... and even up until now, I missed you... you werent the same because you didnt have your memories... so it didnt help that you were around to ingrain how much I missed you... did you know you used to smile for me?" He looked into her eyes gently. "I made you practice because you were so horrible at it."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

502Realities rp - Page 21 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:07 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura frowned at this. "I ..." Now she really felt different. "So..." she sighed and hugged him. "I don't care about smiling... I know what I feel and so do you.. and that's good enough."

Eva put her head down at Shawn's comment and turned to Tam.

503Realities rp - Page 21 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:10 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tam held Eva close and kissed her forehead.

Shawn still had his eyes closed and smiled gently. If anything, he had wished for this for them.

Hiero laughed and squeezed Zura gently. "Alright. It's a work in progress then." He smiled and kissed her again before pulling her back and moving gently. "Shall we find the artifact now?"

504Realities rp - Page 21 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:17 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"Right... artifact." Zura said, slowly remembering what they were supposed to be doing.

Eva buried her head into Tam's chest, wanting to just sleep the day away again.

505Realities rp - Page 21 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero laughed a little and moved quickly up the hillside to the mountain base. "The necklace says it's close." He looked back and smiled.

506Realities rp - Page 21 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:39 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"Always work involved." Zura referred to having been through mountains and caves and climbs and fights.

507Realities rp - Page 21 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero looked over his shoulder. "You sure?" He said, pointing to the giant staff wedged through a tree right infront of them. "Guess you're wrong Zuzu."

Shawn sat back and sighed after a good meal. "Well then, anyone want to place a bet on the world we'll go to next?"
"I bet it's going to be a world full of machines. We havent had one of those yet." Tam looked up, nuzzling against Eva.

508Realities rp - Page 21 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:55 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura sighed at his sappy nickname and held her hand out, the Staff shook for a moment before breaking free with a loud crack and landing in her hand. The ground shook and she looked around. "Guess I'm not..." She knew for a fact you can't just walk away with an artifact so easily. She turned and suddenly a vine broke from the ground and wrapped around Hiero's legs. She screamed and lunged forward, placing a hand on the vine which started to burn up quickly until another came from the ground and wrapped around her neck, pulling her backwards away from him. She fell onto her back and grabbed the vine, without thinking about control, it caught fire and let go, only after burning her neck. Another vine sprang forth and wrapped around Hiero's entire body now, pinning his arms. Zura jumped up and ran towards Hiero till another wrapped around her waist and pulled her back again. "The number of vines in this forest is .... too much." Suddenly she felt the life of all of the vines around them. All part of one being. She closed her eyes and tried for a split second to ignore everything around her as she flew through the forest, suddenly seeing things from another's point-of-view. It was a giant tree... With something inside it... or someone. Zura's mind flew back to her body and she pulled her two bladed weapon, slicing through the vines and grabbing Hiero. "We have to get it at the source!" The vines still broke from the ground at random around them.

Eva sighed and suddenly felt the ground move beneath them. "Tam, what was that?" She looked down and gasped. It looked as if worms were moving beneath the dirt and she jumped to her feet, grabbed his hand and pulling him with her. "Get off the ground!" What had Hiero and Zura found?

509Realities rp - Page 21 Empty Re: Realities rp Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:01 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"No... we just have to get out of here." Hiero ran flat out, putting the necklace around his neck and a pair of wings bursting from his back, he grabbed Zura who still had the artifact in her arms and flew clean into the air, heading back to the camp.

Tamwyn sat on the ground and smirked, the campfire spreading around them, closing in a circle infront of the trees. "Dont worry... as long as we stay inside the burning ring, we're safe."
Shawn looked around. "Clever trick Tamwyn... these nature creatures wont come near fire, so you brought the fire to life. You're better than I gave you credit for."
"Glad to prove you wrong Shawn."

510Realities rp - Page 21 Empty Re: Realities rp Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:14 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"Don't be such a coward... It hurt us!" Zura closed her eyes, remembering.. .trying to feel how Joque used to find her all of the time. Her mind flew back to the tree, then suddenly, her body disappeared from Hiero's grip and she felt nonexistant, but only for a moment, before appearing... inside what looked like a wooden cave. "In the tree?" She spoke and the walls of the cave shivered, moving like an odd giant worm. "Looks bigger from the inside." She joked and the tree rippled again, suddenly jutting the walls inwards towards her. She lit a fire in her hands and the walls moved back to where they were. "No.. we aren't doing that he-" her fire started to dwindle and her breathing as well. Of course... in a tree... not much oxygen to go off of but the oxygen the tree made. Zura held her breath and the fire went out. She sat for a long time, waiting, for any buildup and then lit her hand again, smashing it onto one of the walls and in turn, the tree.... literally... screamed. Surprised by this painful shriek, Zura covered her ears and her fire went out as she herself screamed once with the tree. "Picture yourself.. outside... the tree..." She panted, not knowing how Joque had sent her away. Zura sat down cross legged as the walls shivered in towards her again. Closing her eyes, she felt a change.. distance.. movement.. It was not her moving.. it was reality.. moving for her. She suddenly fell through a deep light and landed on her back just outside the tree. Gasping for breath she sat up and stared at the tree, readying hundreds of angry vines for her. She stood, holding the staff in one hand and a ball of fire in the other. "Come on..." Zura glared at the tree and it's minions, her eyes suddenly lit like a white fire.

Eva felt the wind on her face and swore she heard it speak to her. She jumped up and a huge gust of wind suddenly hit the fire, making it grow even larger. "Hiero is up... Zura's not." Eva shook with fear at the number of possibilities and searched the skies for a winged Hiero.

511Realities rp - Page 21 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:39 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tia (or at least I think that's what her name is) appeared in a world where everything was concrete beauty. She was reminded of her own home, but she knew this place was much more advanced. There were floating banners everywhere all flashing about the upcoming race. The prize was a orb and a bunch of money. The money didnt matter, but the orb... the orb had the emblem on it. It had to be an artifact. A race... hmm, she wondered what kind of vehicles they had in this world. Turns out... they were hovercrafts. Very fast ones, that could fly through the air. It would take her a while to get used to it. She was glad the race was a few months away. (Time moves differently in different realities.)

512Realities rp - Page 21 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:43 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Shawn looked up to see Hiero flying in the air. "Watchit! Go back and getZura so we canget the hell out of here!"
"I need better ammunition!" Hiero called back.
Shawn drew out the talon and threw it up to Hiero, who caught it, and gave a lopsided salute before flying off towards Zura again, finding her surrounded by trees.
"Cant you ever just stay out of trouble!?" he asked as he began to breathe fire, the fire ingulfing the trees as he flew around above them, swooping over to grab Zura's hand. "We need to leave, now."

513Realities rp - Page 21 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:52 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura spoke completely serious with Hiero, but still allowed him to lead her away from the trees. "I love you, Hiero. But you're still as weak to me as you were before." she glanced back at the trees, still going far under-punished for what they had tried to do.

514Realities rp - Page 21 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:39 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I wouldnt have it any other way." Hiero rolled his eyes and saw the others waving them back. He landed quickly and placed his hands on the ground, a portal spun around them and they disappeared instantly, letting the plants do whatever they wanted to the residents of the valley.

They appeared in a very advanced world that seemed to be partly in the sky. Hiero looked around and then pushed everyone down as they were nearly run over by a hovercraft. He looked up, flicked the guy off, and brushed himself off. "Sorry, that guy was gonna kill us."
Shawn got up gently. "Why do I keep falling on my staff..." he rubbed his leg and sighed, waving his hand. "Thank you Hiero."
Tamwyn got up slowly and held out his hand to Eva. "You okay?"

515Realities rp - Page 21 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva got up with Tam's help and shrugged. "I have had worse." she looked around and her eyes went wide. "Crazy."

Zura looked at Hiero's middle finger and spoke smartly. "So that means the same thing in everyone's reality..." she held back a laugh, looking back to Hiero. "Well it is your fault. You made us port right in the middle of what was probably being auto-driven anyways."

516Realities rp - Page 21 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I dont exactly choose where we appear Zura." Hiero grunted and looked around. "This place looks very high tech."

Shawn nodded as hecracked his back a little. "Look up there, the floating sign thingthat keeps flashing." He pointed at the race billboard floating over them, the grand prize was a bunch of money and an orb. The orb had the same insignia as the rest of the artifacts they had found so far. "How much you want to bet that the grand prize orb is an artifact?"

Tam smiled. "I'll bet you the prize money."
"Sounds like a deal, we'd better get some cars and enter that race."
"Why cant we just steal it?" Hiero pointed out.
"Because security around the thing will be astounding. We cant just go in with a few magical trinkets and expect not to get killed." Shawn said.
"Right... I knew that."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21