The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Realities rp

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 21]

476Realities rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura opened an eye at Hiero and laughed. "I have my limits. Everyone does Hiero. This is no different then before. I just didn't have all my powers mastered. Plus a little add-ons." she chuckled. Zura just realized how weird it felt saying his name. That was a very odd feeling. A new one. She ignored it and continued to defend herself. "I'm not out of control..." her smile faded and she opened both her eyes staring up at the sky. "I just have... less limitations then most."

477Realities rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:11 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"You just killed something by suffocating it in the stuff it was just swimming through, I dont see many limitations in that." Hiero said gingerly.
"He has a point..." Shawn said. "If you have that much power... you may be more risk to everyone, including yourself."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

478Realities rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:15 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura was more calm and collected then she used to be and she shrugged. "Shawn... As far as I'm concerned. I hurt more people, including myself, accidentally. When I had no control over my powers." she sat up and her eyes turned to slits of pain hidden beneath anger. "What do you want me to do? Kill myself?"

479Realities rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:17 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"No no, I just..." Shawn sighed.
Hiero got up slowly and walked out into the forest. "I'll be back in a bit. I'm going after the artifact so we can move on."

480Realities rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:20 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura stood quickly and grabbed Hiero's arm. "Can I come with you?" she looked at him, desperately pleading to do something more than lay down and be useless.

481Realities rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:41 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero blushed a little and let it fade before looking back. "If you wish." He smiled gently and drew out the necklace, it pointed up the mountain and he held it in his palm as he walked. "Why do you want to come with me so badly?" He asked as they left the clearing.

Shawn sat back and watched the other two sleeping peacefully, oh what it felt like to be in love... he felt his spirit droop a little and closed his eyes.

482Realities rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva jolted awake and sat up from a dream she couldn't remember but knew certainly well it wasn't a good one. She shook her head and stood up, looking at Shawn who's eyes were closed, and Tam who still appeared to be asleep. Wiping her forehead frustratedly, she sat back down by the fire and sighed.

Zura had let go of Hiero's arm at the first feeling she felt. It was an odd surge of energy, but she knew it wasn't some new power of her's. When they walked away and he asked his question, she suddenly changed her tone again, to defensive. "I need something to do."

483Realities rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:01 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Oh... of course." Hiero grunted. "After killing someone, you still need some action in your day." He marched forward away from her, half expecting a shot back at him or some angry blow to the head. He didnt care though, she had to realize how he felt sooner or later.

Shawn looked up and smiled. "Good morning Eva, you appear to have had a bad dream. Shame. We seem to be spreading those like wildfire these days."

484Realities rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:05 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura stopped walking and clenched her fists, trying hard not to yell, but soon giving up. Yelling after him through clenched teeth. "So I'm a monster! Okay! I've been that way forever and I always will be! We're different, Hiero and you don't want to accept that!" her eyes were different then usual. Slightly watering and she blinked it away before they turned into tears.

"You didn't sleep well, Shawn?" Eva asked, somewhat concerned. Then added in another comment at the half empty campsite. "Where's Hiero.... and Zura? Gone together again. This is so odd." she looked worriedly around.

485Realities rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:10 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"You dont think I realize that I'm different?! If it wasnt for me none of you would be able to understand eachother, none of you would be able to move between worlds, none of you would even be-" he stopped, and turned, walking forward again. Then he placed his hand on a tree and looked back. "I paid so much for my wish, and even later I paid again, but for more than my wish Zura... I paid for yours too."

Shawn looked over at the mountain. "They went to get the artifact together, I think Zura was just bored, only reason she went."

486Realities rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:18 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura looked down at her hands, dripping blood now, as she opened them. Her eyes went wide as she hadn't realized her anger, her nails had dug into her palms so badly but she hadn't felt it. She dropped her hands again and raged. "Hier..." she took a deep breath and a wind whipped around her angrily. "You're different, in a better way..." she clenched her eyes and opened them again. "You think I killed someONE today? That monster! Did you miss what it did to Eva! It would've tried to kill us! I have saved you over and over and perhaps you don't realize it! I could've let Joque kill you all the times he tried but I didn't!" her chest was heaving under angry breaths. but she couldn't hurt him, she wouldn't do that. She wasn't a monster... Zura calmed herself and blinked through more watered eyes before they turned to tears. "I don't understand what you're talking about either. I didn't have a wish." she was still trying to calm herself.

"They're like little kids around eachother... It's like they don't know what to feel." Eva sighed and looked back at Tamwyn.

487Realities rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:24 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"If you ever looked into Hiero's eyes... properly, you'll see how wrong you are." Tamwyn said gently, looking up at Eva.
Shawn looked over, his brow furrowed. "What are you talking about?"
"I'm not sure I can say."

Hiero walked over and pinned Zura to a tree. "You had a wish. It was because you were asked in an environment that you so desired that you forgot for that moment. You couldnt think of it, because it had already happened." Hiero bit his lip, wondering how much he could say.

488Realities rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:28 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva scowled. "All I know is... Zura... well... from a girl point of view. I'd say from my own conclusions. She has never been truly loved, never felt love either and doesn't know what it feels like." she sighed. "Now she's in denial...." had she said too much.

Zura gasped and put her hands on his chest. She pushed him away but only lightly, not exactly sure what she was feeling. And not sure she wanted it to go away. "What did you do.." she asked, her body shaking now. "What are you talking about..." she closed her eyes and looked away from him.

489Realities rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:35 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I paid to bring you there. I paid so much that Joque's banishing spell would bring you to the world I had returned to." Hiero began, holding her against the tree simply to keep her from trying to stop him from telling her this. "And my payment... was your memories of me. You forgot me, and I granted your wish. Freedom. Freedom from Joque, freedom from your pain, and even freedom from your world, all of that in exchange for something I could never bring back, something you would never realize you had lost. Memories."

"Maybe she forgot what it felt like to be loved." Tam began, sitting up a little and stretching.

490Realities rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:41 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura's lip quivered for a moment and she pushed him away roughly. "Who are you!" she paused. her voice at a weak and emotional whisper. "And how do you do this to me?" she felt, tears, running. It was final. Her confusion was so deep, and yet so understandable at the same time.

Eva eyed Tam closely. "She ever loved someone?" Eva almost laughed but stopped herself. She supposed this wasn't the time to be talking about Zura's insecurities and emotionless persona.

491Realities rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:51 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero stood back and smiled. "My name is Hiero Takeda, and on the day of your rite of passage I entered your life from another world. You will not remember because the whole time I was with you, I saw the pain and anguish you saw and felt. When I left, four years later on the same day, your birthday, you wished how you would want nothing more than to come with me, to be free of your world of pain. I was about to bring you too, but Joque held you back. And I was forced to leave. I worked tirelessly to figure out a way to save you. And the Witch was my answer. But it came at a tremendous price, your life would change, and you would live as if I had never come into your life. The only one with their memories intact was Joque, which is why he wanted me dead so badly."

492Realities rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:02 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura closed her eyes and put a hand on her chest, the marks of Joque which used to be there appeared again only now flashing in a bright white pattern now. Her hair whipped around in the wind. Opening her eyes, now white, she searched the soul of Joque she had now, to retrieve her lost memories. It had only been a second to Hiero, but almost like an entire lifetime to Zura. At these visions, her mind began to piece everything back together. Though the memories were still not hers, and not from her point of view, she knew what happened, but still not what she felt. From what Zura saw, it explained everything. Hiero in the mirror, the visions she had flashing through her head all of the time when she touched him...
(crazy music goes to a grand pause here, save for the string section holding out a dramatic high note)
Her eyes opened and the marks and wind disappeared again. Zura still, felt a sudden anger at him. "Why didn't you tell me..." she said again through clenched teeth. "Why... L-Lie to me! Treat me like you did! I treated you that way in return!" she bit her tongue to stop herself.

493Realities rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:12 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Because, Joque still had a grip on your mind. If I told you beforehand, he would have taken over your soul and you would have been lost. He had to die before I could tell you the truth, and I'm sorry for the way I acted. Part of me... well I wasnt used to your reaction when you first entered, I thought you hated me. So I grew cold. But then, in the mirror, I saw you as I had always seen you before. And it brought back my feelings. I'm sorry for all of this. I'm sorry that you can never feel what you felt back then. The secret moments we shared... but you are free now, free to choose your own destiny, and shape it with your own power.... as you see fit." Hiero sat back and sighed. "And if I'm not a part of that... then it is merely the final price I have to pay."

Tam shrugged. "Maybe once she was, and she simply forgot."
Shawn nodded. "Nobody can feel that much hatred if they have never once been loved."

494Realities rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:21 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"You-" ... Zura paused and spoke quietly. "I do feel it." she cleared her throat and looked at him again, "But you... You shouldn't have done anything. You should've left me!" she remembered through Joque. "You saw it even then... My monstrous killing powers and what I did to people. You feared me!" she dug her nails again into her palms. "I can't be changed! You will always think I'm different! Bad! Now..." she shook herself. "I'm even worse because I have these other... things..I feel something for you.. when you're near.. around.. I don't know what it is.. Is it the same? what you call love? Fine..." she paused and spoke sternly. "I love you, Hiero. I don't want you to pay anymore... But you don't love me anymore. You are afraid." she opened her hands, her palms now glowing, filled with fire. Her irises turned blood red again and she took a step forward, only to prove her point.

Eva sighed "She doesn't ... hate. just... has anger problems.." Eva paused, referring to Joque now. "I mean did you see that guy! What she put up with?"

495Realities rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:31 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Dont you get it?!" Hiero gripped Zura's hands, burning his palms has he held her tightly. "I did all of this because I love you! This is what I ment by your choice. If you dont feel anything or dont even know what to feel, please just tell me and leave me be. I'm sorry that this has all turned out this way! You were never a monster to me. These new powers are the last of Joque's curse, but at the same time, they're a gift, because without his memories inside you, you would have never been able to see anything of the past you had had rewritten to free you from your pain. This journey was not my doing... if anything I tried to bring you there to simply be with me, your anger and pain healed through care and love, but fate, or something worse, has thrown us into this. And I plan to see it through. Zura, with your new powers you could leave, escape back to your world... live how you like. You arent bound to this journey like the rest of us. It's your decision now."

496Realities rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:39 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura quickly extinguished her palms, not wanting to hurt him. She dropped her eyes at his words. His statement of going back to her world threw her. "No!" she jumped on him, throwing him to the ground. Sitting above him, she held him there. Her anger suddenly extinguished when she looked at him and she ran her fingers through his hair. "Why..." she bit her lip. "Why would I ever go back there?" Zura stopped for a moment, and hesitantly bent down, kissing him. Sitting back up again, she looked at him for any response at all and held her breath.

497Realities rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:44 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero felt the kiss and watched as she moved back up, he smiled up at Zura and held her hand tightly. "My wish... has finally been granted."

"If Hiero would just admit he has feelings for Zura, then maybe their whole chemistry would change." Tam sighed, he got up gently, not wanting to disturb Eva as he went to make himself some breakfast.
"You think we should try to have an intervention for them when they return? I mean, if you see it Tam, then I'm not the only one that sees the other side as well. They both feel for each other, no matter how deeply they hide it, they cant see it in eachother but we can see it." Shawn said gently. "And to think I was a lovebird once."

498Realities rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:47 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura made a sigh of relief and stood, pulling him up with her to wrap her arms tightly around his neck for a hug. "Just.. Don't lie to me. Are you scared of what I can do?" she spoke quietly in his ear.

Eva shrugged and suddenly felt extreme empathy for Shawn. "You're depressing, Shawn." she frowned at him.

499Realities rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:53 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Shawn smiled. "Maybe I am."

Hiero leaned forward and kissed Zura gently. "Maybe I am."

500Realities rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Realities rp Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:57 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura took another deep breath and smiled at him. "Good..." she kissed him and held him tightly. Zura wasn't going to let go of him, not after all this.

Eva sighed and shook her head. "I really hope you... feel better.... Shawn." she didn't know what else to say.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next