The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Realities rp

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 21]

276Realities rp - Page 12 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:43 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"In my world nature has it's own gods." Tam walked into the church with her and gasped. "It's... so amazing. Such artistry!"

Hiero smiled. "Oh he's gone upstairs to sleep as usual." He handed her a key. "Your room ma'am."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

277Realities rp - Page 12 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:47 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva turned to Tamwyn. "People put so much creativity into things for their gods and whatnot. Why can't people do it naturally? I mean... it's good to be dedicated, but belief shouldn't be the only thing to make people good."

Zura grabbed the keys from Hiero's hand and gritted her teeth. "Don't call me that." she took a while to growl in a "please." at the end. She looked around curiously. "Wasn't Shawn supposed to stay with you and create a "gameplan?"

278Realities rp - Page 12 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:51 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Oh you know Shawn, he's drained from the battle so I didnt really feel like calling him back to help plan out whatever we could possibly plan out that wouldnt even work in the end." Hiero shrugged. Glad she at laest said please. "Alright I'll remember that."

Tam nodded as he walked around slowly. "It's jsut amazing though..." he said as he pointed up at the art on the ceiling.

279Realities rp - Page 12 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:55 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura bit her lip at Hiero's words and growled angrily under her breath. Sighing, she pulled her hair back up into it's usual ponytail with a newly purchased hairband. Smiling sarcastically towards Hiero before heading up the steps to go to her room.

Eva smiled. "What next?"

280Realities rp - Page 12 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:16 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero sighed as his head fell to the table, stuck in a great deal of mental distress. "Its like I can do nothing right..." he sighed and looked up to see a familiar face staring at him and started. "Cassy?!"
"Who?" she asked gently, looking down at him like the cute girl she was merely noticing someone. "You must have me mistaken for someone, I'm Cali."
Hiero was taken aback, how could this girl... from a completely different reality, look exactly like one of his friends from home. Identical. Except for the name she was completely identical. "Oh... I'm sorry I thought you were someone else."
"Oh it's fine. Your clothes are so strange, where are you from?"
"Japan." He said without thinking.
"Well I am too, but that doesnt help, are you cosplaying someo-"
"This is Japan?"
"What are you talking about of course it's Japan."
Hiero closed his mouth and thought. This was getting stranger by the second. Could it be possible that the whole group, all five of them, came from different realities of the same city? No, it couldnt. They moved around the planets, this was just... coincidence... right?
"Oh, I'm sorry I forgot. Still. No I'm not cosplaying. Um... sorry to trouble you." he apologized and smiled.
"Dont worry, see you around." She smiled and waved, walking away again.

Tam looked over at Eva and shrugged. "I suppose we could look to see what the food's like here. I'm starving."

Shawn was sitting outside his room as Zura walked up. "Zura... would you know how to open these doors?" He asked sheepishly. It was one of the modern hotel card doors and he was clueless as to how to open it.

281Realities rp - Page 12 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:23 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura looked at Shawn and then down at the card in his hand. "I never had anything like this in my world..." she grabbed the card and surveyed it for a while, exchanging glances between the card reader on the door and the card in her hand. Putting her finger on the slit of the reader, she sighed and looked at the black streak across the card. "Uh..." She took the card and slid it through the reader and it was confirmed with a beep and a green light. Zura jumped at the beep and looked around. "Wow..." She turned her eyes back to the door and with a finger on her chin stared at it intently then turned the door handle. "Well.. it's unlocked. But that's just so cool!"

Eva shrugged to Tam and drug him out of the church. "Maybe they have different types of food here. Like McDonalds or... TGI Fridays or Dos Coronas or something..." she stuck her tongue out in frustration and looked around. "Earth was so much easier..."

282Realities rp - Page 12 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:55 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"You mean your earth?" Tam asked curiously. "My world was also called Earth." He shrugged. "And the names of your food sound very complicated? What ever happened to apples?" He said as he mimed peeling a banana to her. He was serious. In his world, apples were shaped like bananas.

Shawn opened the door and looked inside. "Zura... check out my room... it's enormous!" He said as he walked in, so many strange things inside like what looked like a giant black mirror and the beds, he tested one, they were so soft he nearly passed out on it. And... what looked like a tub and a shower, but indoors. "Amazing..."

283Realities rp - Page 12 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura followed Shawn into his room and proceeded to pick up some odd looking device with lots of buttons on it. "I can't read any of this..." She pushed the biggest button on the device and suddenly a big black cube lit up and people appeared on the screen. "Holy Shit!" she smiled and kept pressing buttons. Finally, she dropped the remote and went into the bathroom. There was a bowl shape with handles that looked much like that of the door she'd just opened. She smiled and turned it, water pouring out. "We never had things like this either." Zura's castle had series of ducts and running water that was stratigically built into the castle itself without the use of pipes.

Eva looked at Tamwyn oddly. "No... what you're doing is peeling a banana. Apples are round and red and you give them to your teacher or something... You know... the garden of ed-... wait.. nevermind." she laughed and pulled him along some more.

284Realities rp - Page 12 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Shawn nodded as he switched it off again and went to turn off the tv. "This place is crazy. Is your room the same?"

Hiero yawned, having realized that he didnt have any plot to follow at this moment.

Tam was pulled on and smiled. "No silly red is grapes." He mimed peeling an orange. "And a banana doesnt peel you just bite into it."

285Realities rp - Page 12 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:19 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva cocked her head at him. "Point to the color... red." she spoke to Tamwyn curiously.

Zura held up her own card to Shawn. "I don't think Hiero's mean enough to be sexist when getting rooms." she laughed. "Goodnight... Shawn." Zura walked out of the room and closed the door, glancing down the hallways for any sign of someone that shouldn't be there. Walking to the edge of the upper balcony of the second floor of the hotel, Zura watched Hiero carefully from where he wouldn't be able to see her. "Of course Joque, you pick the one we need most on this journey."
"I know... isn't it.. wonderful." The familiar whisper came to her ear and she turned around calmly.
"Get out of here."
"Shall I go say hello to him?" Zura took that moment to throw a good punch and hit him square in the face, but not doing much. His head turned to the side but he didn't stumble at all. Cracking his jaw he turned back to her and smiled. "Breaking laws again... Zura." He backhanded her harder than she'd punched him and she stumbled backwards over the railing, Joque grabbed the collar of her armor with one hand and pulled her away from the edge. "Be careful." and he disappeared with another whisp of black mist. She put a hand on her face and covered her cheek, turning back to make sure he hadn't materialized near Hiero and then marched away from the balcony to her own room.

286Realities rp - Page 12 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tam pointed to something that was definitely red. "Why?" He asked as he looked over at her.

Hiero felt a soft tug on his shoulder and looked around, half expecting to see the girl called Cali again, but nobody was there. He walked over to the bar and got himself a drink, wanting to calm down before going upstairs. He also decided to get some food because he hadnt eaten since breakfast.

Shawn basicly collapsed onto the bed and rolled over, passing out instantly.

287Realities rp - Page 12 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva laughed at Tamwyn when he pointed to an orange curtain hanging in a shop. "Okay.. I believe you." still somewhat confused, she went along with it anyways.

Zura opened her door the same way she had Shawn's. Just as she suspected the room was identical to Shawn's room. When she walked to the middle of her room she spotted one of Joque's men standing in a corner of the room. Sighing, she threw her key card on the bed and shrugged her shoulders. "He was just here... Why'd he send a shrimp like you."
"He told me you punched him." he paused and nodded. "And he just like's to mess with you."
Zura nodded assuringly. "That I know." She crossed her arms calmly and then in a rush ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Turning around, she leaned against the door and opened her eyes. The man was standing in front of her and then kicked her hard in the stomach. With a strained. "Agh!" Zura when flying through the bathroom door and hit the wall behind her. Joque's soldier stepped through the new hole in the door and she stood up quickly.
"Look... this isn't my room. Don't go destroying things." She took the weapon from her belt and pressed a button. The handle of the weapon extended on both sides and then a footlong blade retracted from each side of the now-longer handle. Spinning it furiously, she walked towards him. He went wide-eyed and backed up. "Leave before I have to make a mess..." The soldier looked at her angrily and then disappeared into thin air.
Zura smiled at her victory and the weapon went back to the footlong handle it was before and she hung it on her belt again.

288Realities rp - Page 12 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:29 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero heard the door and made his way up to Zura's still open room, he looked in and saw her. "Is everything alright?" He asked as he looked over at the smashed door. "Bathroom issues?"

Tam shook his head and pointed at the red lettering on the orange banner. "That's red, not the orange on the banner." He smirked as he kept walking. He then looked up again and the letters changed. He tapped her and pointed. "HJUasfveiu sadhf ahsemva rahfsk."

289Realities rp - Page 12 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura turned and almost punched Hiero in the face, because he scared her. She didn't realize her door had been left opened. "Yea...that's exactly what it was, Hiero." she spoke sarcastically and cocky.

"Dang it Tam... I can't understand you." Eva looked around and found a random restaurant. It was a sit-in one and Eva shrugged, pulling on Tam's arm and pointing to it.

290Realities rp - Page 12 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:04 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tam instead pulled her back a few feet. "Maybe... we could get something at the Inn? It looked like there was something like what's out here in the first floor." He ment there was a restaurant in the hotel, but he had no idea what it was or really why it was there. "I just... I want to be able to talk to you."

Hiero raised his hand as if to catch the punch and blushed a little as he heard her tone. "Look... I just wanted to know what was going on up here." He noticed the mark on her face from Joque's slap and pointed at it. "What happened there?"

291Realities rp - Page 12 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:12 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"It would make things easier. But we still haven't seen that much." She shrugged. "I do like talking to you though." Eva smiled and agreed to go with him.

Zura raised an eyebrow, almost forgetful of it and put a hand on her face momentarily. She sighed over dramatically and looked at the bathroom door. "Well you see, during my bathroom issue, I was participating in a battle with that door there and it decided to hit me in the face." she smiled with the same smartass smile she always used. "Satisfied?"

292Realities rp - Page 12 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:16 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero's eyes widened. "He was here wasnt he?!" He looked around, as if scanning the room for more dark smoke. "He smacked you?" He looked over, worry and concern all over his face. "Please. Dont lie. You know I can pretty much tell."

Tam blushed a little and smiled as he walked back with Eva, reaching the hotel in about 20 minutes and getting a table for whatever meal of the day it was, it didnt matter to him, they were alone for once and it was nice.

293Realities rp - Page 12 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:25 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura rolled her eyes. "I didn't think it was THAT obvious when I said a door hit me in the face." she glared at him and walked forward, putting her hand on his chest and roughly pushing him out of her doorway. "Get out." she took a moment to calm herself once more before sighing. "You have better things to worry about. Like yourself." Suddenly she lost her friendly tone and pointed a finger menacingly at him.. "And I still hate you. So if you ever go through my head, even to tell if I'm lying," Zura lowered her voice to a threatening whisper. "I swear I will kill you before he does."

Eva sat down slowly at the table and smiled at Tamwyn. She folded her hands gently on the table and tried to think of things to say. "Well... What food do you eat where you live..." she paused and joked. "Other than red oranges." Eva laughed at her own oxymoronic remark and waited for an answer. Though, she didn't really care about food at this moment.

294Realities rp - Page 12 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:33 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero sighed and nodded, slowly making his way to the other room and using his key to get in. He sat on his bed and rubbed his eyes. This was futile and even Shawn knew it. It was embarrassing and she still hated him, why did he always have to be such a jerk?

Tam looked curious. "Red oranges?" He began but then shook it off. "Well where I come from it's mostly forest and wooded areas. So we hunt game and harvest fruits and vegetables." He smiled, never taking his eyes off hers. "It's a lot calmer there. I wish you could see it but..." he pulled out the compass. "I fear this was the only artifact in my world."

295Realities rp - Page 12 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:43 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura clenched her fists as Hiero walked away, feeling an odd pull from her mind leave with him.
"It seems everyone forgets to close their doors." Zura was leaning against the doorway in Hiero's room. She sighed, not really caring whether or not Shawn was there. "It was you. As you were at that very second." She knew that he'd understand exactly what he was talking about. "And I don't fear anyone." so that leaves you your conclusion? she finished the statement to herself.

Eva nodded. "Tell me more about yourself." she felt like a shrink after what she'd just said and decided to add on. "I want to know.. everything about you." Eva smiled and watched Tamwyn for an answer.

296Realities rp - Page 12 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:49 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero nodded a little. "But was that your fear or desire?" He asked as he got up and walked out to the railing of the second floor, waiting for her to join him so they wouldnt be bothering Shawn. "I saw you as who you ought to be. Someone at peace and happy."

Tam blushed a little and put his hand on hers on the table. "Only if you tell me more about yourself too." He said softly, smiling bright.

297Realities rp - Page 12 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:55 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura walked over next to him, quickly surveying the area around for any sign of black mist as before. "Like I said... I'm not afraid of you." she laughed to herself. "You aren't intimidating even when you try to be." Zura stopped looking around behind Hiero and stood next to him. "And what you saw had to be your fear, because when that happens.. Hell freezes over. In other words, you'll lose your home." She joked.

Eva looked down, somewhat disappointed. Not with Tam of course, but herself. "I'm human." that's all she could think to say at that point. Then she lifted her head and looked back at Tam again. "Well... my family disowned me because I had no magical power."

298Realities rp - Page 12 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:05 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I see, well now that you have your magic wont they take you back? As for me... my family kinda broke apart after a dispute. But my sister, the one who gave me the compass, said that we should stick together because she needed me for certain reasons... I thought it ment protection and love, but she saw otherwise." He sighed and spread his arms. "She saw this coming and prepared me for it with the compass. And there's nothing wrong with humans." he pointed out.

Hiero looked over at her skeptical. "I dunno... I could think of worse things."

299Realities rp - Page 12 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:08 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva sighed. "The thing is... They'd take me back. but I don't know if I'd want to go back." she paused looking for a way to explain it. "I mean.. knowing they only accepted me for magic.. not for me." she closed her eyes somewhat angry. "It's... it sorta makes me hate them."

Zura looked away from him and completely covered her voice with seriousness. "Me too..." she paused and looked around again, still seeing nothing and feeling a little better everytime that happened.

300Realities rp - Page 12 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:11 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Zura... what are you going to do when we're done and the Witch sends us all on our way? Where will you go?" Hiero asked, a little worried.

Tam nodded. "Then show them up. Show them you have magic, maybe even magic that's beyond their usual standards, and then leave. Just, go do what you want, or hell, use your abilities for money." He suggested. "I'm guessing they shunned you because you were normal aka, your family's magic is a secret."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next