The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Tale of Harau

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 16]

26The Tale of Harau - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:34 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"Who me? oh just visiting a friend....i dont know...the door just fell in..." She trails off and then suddenly rushes forward and uppercuts the guard "hey hybrid...what are you slow? or do you want me to do all the work myself" She asks already having taken care of the second guard "huh...thought they'd be tougher nyaaaa" She yelps as a third guard had snuck up behind her and knocked her flat "okay...now im pissed..." She pushes up off the floor with amazing force and flips up and over the guard, launching a devastating flurry of punches at the back of his head. "Jerk..."

27The Tale of Harau - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:59 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari sat with the historian for hours, growing more knowledgeable by the moment, writing down all he could on a pad and nodding as he interjected parts as well, it was an interesting day for him, continuing to learn more about the lore of the kingdom and smirjing as he made a want list of all of the ancient places around the kingdom he wanted to investigate.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

28The Tale of Harau - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:55 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo smirked as he reached his right hand back towards his hip before suddenly launching it forward towards the remaining guards. A gust of wind suddenly blasted forward, sending the remaining guards into a nearby cell, the steel door slamming shut as they went into it. Katsuo calming locked the guards in then turned back to the demon. " Alright, you happy now? " he joked as he made his way outside. " Well come on, we need to hurry before more guards show up. Not that they will be too difficult to handle, but it's an annoyance id rather not deal with..." he argued.

29The Tale of Harau - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:21 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"magic booooooring" ~She giggles skipping after the hybrid.~ "Come on lets go" ~she gives him a playfull push sending him face first into the cell bars. "oops...your not as tough as ya look ya know..." ~she grabs his collar and yanks him along behind her easily~

30The Tale of Harau - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:18 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo growls as he was tugged along. " Not tough eh? " he asked as he grabbed her by one arm and holsted her over his shoulder. " Take a load off..." he chuckled as he quickly carried her out of town, avoiding the rest of the town guards with ease. Once a mile out, he let go of her, letting the demon fall to the ground. " Opps...guess your not as agile as you look..." he grinned.

31The Tale of Harau - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:50 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari had a tome of lore open out on a table at the tavern, he hadnt really let himself be seen before when he was arrested, he only wore rags back then and looked dirty, now he looked like a proper adventurer and assassin, he sipped his ale and poured over the book, working late into the night on the tales of the kingdom.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

32The Tale of Harau - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:30 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"Whatcha do that for!" ~Alisstra yells, With a swift motion she does a sweep kick and before he hits the ground she vaults off her back into a back flip her leg coming up to nail the hybrid in the face as she completes the flip and lands on her feet. "What the hell is it with you people!" ~she stamps her foot in anger~ "first the crazy squirlie insults me by calling me a pup and now you insult me too! Alright if its a fight you want then its a fight you shall get!" ~she declares rushing at him, halfway there though, the ADD prone demoness gets distracted by the smell of food and pivots mid stride easily reversing her momentum~ "hey that smells good!!" ~she bounds off towards the scent still in human form, though now with her anger and distraction her fangs had slipped out of concealment~

33The Tale of Harau - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo sat up and rubbed his snout. " Oh sure she can ram my face into steel bars but I cant make alittle joke like that....jeez. Might as well follow her. " he muttered to himself as he hopped up back to his feet and ran after her.

34The Tale of Harau - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"Im gonna eat some foooood" ~she sings in a lyrical voice half running half skipping towards the smell of food. Upon entering the forest she start zig zagging around trees clearly enjoying herself. With a yelp she trips over a partially uprooted tree and stumble-falls into a clearing. Having lost control over the mirrage spell she landed on her snout with a groan once again in her true form. Unfortunatly for her...it was a band of mercenaries..who happened to be hunting her. sitting up she rubs her snout and smiles~ "hey can i have some....." ~she notices they were all looking at her~ "food? um whatcha staring at?" ~every one of the mercenaries begins to draw their various weapons~
"Heh the bitch came to us.... saves us a lot of time"

"oh crap not this again..." ~she is instantly up on her feet flashing around the camp from mercenary to mercenary appearing back where she was only a moment later. The stunned mercenaries weapons would fall into pieces as she casually tossed a lock of her pink hair back over her shoulder~ "Why am i being hunted? i aint no damned trophy!" ~she demands~

35The Tale of Harau - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:54 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo followed up behind the mercenarys and leaned against a tree. " Well obviously they didnt get the message. " he joked. One of the mercenarys walked up to Katsuo and grabbed him by the colar. " Wait, you know this bitch? She actually travels with you!? " he growled. Katsuo on the other hand didnt like being grabbed and quickly deliever a sharp knee to the mercs stomach, causing him to double over.

" First, we met not long ago. And second, it isnt polite to hunt women as trophys you sick fuck. " he growled as he kicked the merc hard in the ribs. " And one more thing......what the hell are you people cooking...because it does smell good. " he said surprisingly.

36The Tale of Harau - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:56 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"Hey hybrid, i didnt ask for your help ya know! Wait a minute...." ~she flashes over to one of the mercenaries and pokes him~ "your that jerk who was trying to yank my fang out!" ~she punches him in the gut and then dissapears only to reappear on anothers head~ "what you wanna try again? I aint asleep this time!"

37The Tale of Harau - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo grinned. " And I dont recall you telling me not to help.....demon. " he chuckled, clearly enjoying her company. He usually travels alone, but he found this to be a unqiue experience. " And you got a problem with hybrids? " he asked.

38The Tale of Harau - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:08 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"Didnt say i had a problem, ya never told me your name ya idiot!" ~she replies jumping off of the mercenary she was standing on as he tried to take advantage of her distraction by grabbing her~ "Tsk tsk, dont interupt me jerk! its bad enough your hunting me!"

39The Tale of Harau - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:17 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo grunted. " Again, it's Katsuo. Do you even listen to a damn word I even say? Lets just get out of here and try to find that other guy. Hows that sound? " he asked.

40The Tale of Harau - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"Geh whatever... sheesh your a moody one aintcha" ~she replies and once again flashes around camp this time when she appeared in front of Katsuo the mercenaries simply fell to the ground uncouncious~ "jerks..." ~she scoffed and dissapeared then reappeared sitting on Katsuo's head~ "ok lets go"

41The Tale of Harau - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:25 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo sighed. " Well, at least you will keep my head warm. " he joked as he began to head towards the edge of the forest. He wouldve protested to her sitting on his head, but oddly enough he didnt feel any weight from her. " You know which way that guy went by any chance? " he asked as they finally made there way out of the forest.

42The Tale of Harau - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"not a clue" ~she replied with a bored yawn~ "did we have to leave those idiots so soon? at least it was kinda fun messing with them....i hate traveling...its always so...so boring and tiring" ~she replies. Yes the pink furred fox who was currently riding on katsuo's head was complaining about travel being tiring~ "He seemed like the bookish type lets check some of the historians back in town..." ~if he were to look up she was once again in her human mirrage form~

43The Tale of Harau - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:35 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo nodded and headed for what he knew to be one of the most known historians. " Aw come on, traveling isnt as bad as you make it out to be. Think about it this way, if you never traveled, you'd never meet people to mess with. " he stated as he continued to walk down the road. " By the way, is there a reason your sitting on my head. Not that im complaining, just wondering. " he asked.

44The Tale of Harau - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~ she flicked her tail and leaned absurdly far over to look him in the eyes somehow still keeping balance easily~ "Tryin ta get rid of me already?" ~she asks remaining in that position...while at the same time blocking his vision.~ "if ya are that isnt any way to treat a lady"

45The Tale of Harau - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:46 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo grinned and kept walking while looking directly into her eyes. " If i was trying to get rid of you id let you know. In fact I rather enjoy your company. I usually travel alone which grows dull after awhile. So no, im not trying to get rid of you. " he grinned, now seemingly trying to lead forward to get closer to her. However he felt his foot get caught on something and he fell face first into the ground. " Ow..."

46The Tale of Harau - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~as his weight shifts underneath as he begins to fall she vaults off of him and lands gracefully, giggling at his misfortune~ "well good, keep in mind though karma's a bitch so if your lying to me, it just may well suck later on for ya" ~she offers him a hand to help him up~ "but i believe ya...for now...lets go find crazy squirlee...though i'd rather not have him along...seems just as likely ta stab me in the back as help me...He kinda gave me the creeps especially with all that crazy babling to himself"

47The Tale of Harau - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:52 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo looked up and took her hand, getting back to his feet. " Ahh dont worry, ill protect ya from the big bad squirlee. " he teased as he continued walking. As he walked he motioned to his head again. " Feel free to hop back on. My head is getting cold anyway. " he joked as they neared the city.

48The Tale of Harau - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:55 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"nah your too clumsy" ~she replies and begins to hum softly to herself as she saunters along the road with him~ "Hey can ya do any magic 'sides that wind thing from earlier? its probably a bad idea for you to show back up, i laced their memories with a tinge of demon essence so they wont remember this mirrage form of mine, cant do anything about ya though. If ya can disguise yourself that'd be a good idea

49The Tale of Harau - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:07 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

he shooked his head. " No I cant disguise myself as you can. It wont be an issue though, I know the guards pretty well and they will stay away as long as I dont cause too much trouble...which as you can tell I do often. However, as for magic, I can do this..." he said as he ignited a fireball in his right hand and held it up to her. " You can hold it if you want, it only burns those I wish it to. Right now its harmless. " he stated.

50The Tale of Harau - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:14 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"fire's no fun...it burns, it creates smoke...its just all around unpleasant" ~She replies holding her own hand up producing a ball of raging demon energy unlike Katsuo's fireball the ki sphere in her hand seethed and boiled expanded and contracted, never actually remaining spherical very long~ "now this is fun..." ~she giggles the black and red energies reflecting eerily in her eyes. She stared almost dreamily into the energy a far off look comming over her a moment before she dissipated the energy~ "but i guess since your not demon fireballs will have to do"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next