The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Legend of Atlantis

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 33]

576The Legend of Atlantis - Page 24 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:45 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca sat outside and sighed. It was all he could do without getting her in trouble.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

577The Legend of Atlantis - Page 24 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:26 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa had sat for a while, trying to sleep. Finally, without success, she got out of the bed and stood by the door. It was true, she thought, that Orca was right about everything. Even if they couldn't be together later they should try while they had the chance. She sighed and opened the door to deck. Stepping into the dark night, seeing a clear sky once more. The pirate knew that life was never easy and thus, she forgave fate and smiled to herself. Odessa dared to hope all would turn out okay in the end and that it would be a happy ending. She sniffed the cool air and exhaled slowly, letting the area sink in and take her to happier times when she didn't have to worry about death or separation. Thoroughly, her mind grazed the edge of depression once more and her smile faded, leaving empty eyes again. Odessa shook her head and pushed the dark thoughts from her mind. She wad determined to be happy, for now.

578The Legend of Atlantis - Page 24 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:06 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca sat in the crow's nest, watching the moon shine bright, he was curious how it happened that in every pirate story it was always a full moon. He pondered this as he pulled out a dagger, then a small plank of wood, then began chipping away at it, slowly chipping off pieces of the plank, already knowing what he was going to make. He yawned and bit into an apple he had in the nest. It was peaceful up there, it gave him time to think, and consider his options. He sighed as he opened his mind, trying to figure out what was going to happen. He was doing it for his sister... but would he give up his lover for someone who may have given up on him years ago?

579The Legend of Atlantis - Page 24 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:38 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa stepped to the abandoned wheel of the ship and looked around, seeing a silhouette above she smiled at it. Suddenly gazing over the ocean again had lost her the smile and she dropped the mood once more. To lose you once more... She watched the wheel closely, pondering whether or not to turn it. Odessa was foolish in thinking she could do that and get away with it. If she didn't help Orca, he'd never accept her. If she did help him... Odessa shook her head at the thought and took another deep breath.

580The Legend of Atlantis - Page 24 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:43 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

The charm was taking shape as Orca refined it, putting on some of the finishing touches and putting a thread of string through the hole at the top, holding it up and looking at it, going back and making a few changes.

581The Legend of Atlantis - Page 24 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:47 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa watched Derak and Orca silently.

582The Legend of Atlantis - Page 24 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:48 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak hopped onto the Devestator and looked up at Orca. " What the hell is going on now? What was with all the yelling? " yelled Derak

583The Legend of Atlantis - Page 24 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:54 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca started and looked down. "Derak it's the middle of the night!" He called back. "And you're the one who started the shouting!"

584The Legend of Atlantis - Page 24 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:56 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak paused for a moment. " Yeah so whats your point? Just answer the damn question...."

585The Legend of Atlantis - Page 24 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"We're sailing towards Corpacus and we'll be arriving in the morning." Orca called back down.

586The Legend of Atlantis - Page 24 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:12 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak grunted. " Whatever..." he said before hopping back over to his ship and walking into his cabin. He saw that Maple was still asleep. ^Cant believe she is still asleep...^ he thought as he walked over to her and knelt down, giving her a small kiss on her forehead.

587The Legend of Atlantis - Page 24 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:18 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple murred a little and looked up, smiling. "Hello hun... what time is it?"

588The Legend of Atlantis - Page 24 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:24 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak chuckled. " Well, you've been asleep all day....its nearly midnight by now. " said Derak with another laugh. " Sleep well? "

589The Legend of Atlantis - Page 24 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:29 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Why'd you wake me at midnight?" She asked blearily as she sat up. holding the cover over her nudity as she looked up at him. "No really, why?"

590The Legend of Atlantis - Page 24 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:29 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak shrugged. " Well, im bored I guess. " joked Derak

591The Legend of Atlantis - Page 24 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:33 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"And you want me to help you at midnight... you have a horrible sense of timing. Speaking of which, where are we right now?" Maple looked outside.

592The Legend of Atlantis - Page 24 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:34 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

" We are still sailing, however we did catch up to your friends on the Devestator. " explained Derak. " There right outside if you want to see them. "

593The Legend of Atlantis - Page 24 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:40 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple sat up taller and smiled. "Good, I cant wait to hug the crud out of Odessa. I was so worried she'd get in trouble while I wasnt around."

594The Legend of Atlantis - Page 24 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:41 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak's smile faded " About that....I dont know what but somethings up with them. Earlier I thought I heard a scream and when I asked about it to Orca, he simply told me to quiet down and that we were heading to our destination. Maybe you should talk to Odessa..."

595The Legend of Atlantis - Page 24 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:43 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"In the morning. When I'm dressed and awake..." Maple yawned and pulled Derak down to kiss him gently. "Feel up to joining me?"

596The Legend of Atlantis - Page 24 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:44 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak smiled and hopped in bed next to her. " Why not..."

597The Legend of Atlantis - Page 24 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:47 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple rolled over and nuzzled against him. "You're cold Derak, you've been outside in the night too long."

598The Legend of Atlantis - Page 24 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:49 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

" Well sorry, nothing I can really do about that. " chucked Derak

599The Legend of Atlantis - Page 24 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:52 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Yeah there is. Get warm with me." Maple giggled a little and smiled.

600The Legend of Atlantis - Page 24 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:53 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak raised an eyebrow. " Oh? And how do you suppose we do that? " asked Derak

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum