The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Legend of Atlantis

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 33]

601The Legend of Atlantis - Page 25 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:59 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Well, get out of those clothes and cuddle up with me." Maple smirked. "I dont feel like making this explicit again."

602The Legend of Atlantis - Page 25 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:01 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak sighed and undressed and hopped back in bed. " Better? "

603The Legend of Atlantis - Page 25 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:04 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple kissed his lips gently and smiled as she nuzzled against him and nodded. "Very."

604The Legend of Atlantis - Page 25 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:10 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak smiled and lightly hugged her. He slowly began drifting off to sleep.

605The Legend of Atlantis - Page 25 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:17 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple licked his cheek and giggled as she fell asleep again as well.

606The Legend of Atlantis - Page 25 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:26 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa felt the blood in her veins pulsing and looked down at her wrists again. She gasped lightly as she watched her blood, red still, glow dimly and steadily in the larger veins. "I'm not a damn lantern, Cthulhu." she jumped away from the wheel and headed back to the cabin. Odessa stepped in the door and grabbed a navy coat she found, throwing it on to hide her arms. Aware that the gods of atlantis may be pulling her apart, drop by drop, despair fogged her brain and she held back the urge to scream angrily to the skies. Walking back out on deck, Odessa crossed her arms for warmth and exhaled, watching her breath in the air.

607The Legend of Atlantis - Page 25 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:33 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca had finished his charm. It was a necklace, and the charm was a very good depiction of the sea goddess Calypso. He kissed it once and hung it around his neck. He wasnt the one for pirate religion... but this was a good a time as any to become a bit superstitious.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

608The Legend of Atlantis - Page 25 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:43 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa gagged once and ran to the edge of the ship, letting out another load of blood and became lightheaded. She stood up quickly, wiping the blood from her face. An epiphany had reached her mind and now she knew what They were up to. "One body could be destroyed under the pressure of hosting two souls for long amounts of-" she trailed of speaking quietly and quickly to herself. Odessa clapped a hand over her mouth, wide-eyed and spoke softly to herself once more. "Ayna?" a slight pause inbetween another voice, coming from her own mouth but sounding unlike her own. "You.... will die for this!" Odessa quickly clapped both hands over her mouth, not allowing herself to speak... or.. Ayna to speak. She pulled her hands away slowly and waited.. nothing... Oh the hierarchy will pay for this! You still can't stop me from giving her back to her body.

Last edited by Xeesha on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

609The Legend of Atlantis - Page 25 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:48 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca slid down the mast and landed gracefully by the helm, steering the right course and smiling. "Almost there..."

610The Legend of Atlantis - Page 25 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:51 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa realized now that the necklace would no longer burn her for the soul had already been pushed into her body. She sighed.

611The Legend of Atlantis - Page 25 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:05 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca winced a bit as the charm around his neck felt like dry ice, he looked down and saw that the wooden carving was looking back up at him, standing on his shirt. "You did a very good job crafting the image of my beauty into this little charm. I commend you, I didnt think a Commodore had the knowledge of my image."
Orca looked shocked, his charm... his charm of Calypso... was talking to him. It walked up to his shoulder and kissed his cheek gently, giggling as she sat down on his shoulder to watch the stairs. "You dont mind if I stick around to see how your little adventure plays out do you? I might even lend a hand if you do the right things."
Orca stammered a little. "I uh... thank you... goddess Calypso."
"Just call me Calypso, it's easier than having to include the goddess part. So... your sister Ayna, correct? She's the one you want back so badly?"
"Y...yes."
"Well, good luck. Cthulhu has a serious problem giving up the souls he's had taken."
"Calypso, will you help me? If I 'do the right things'?" He smirked a little.
"We'll see, you may not even need my help." she smirked and jumped down into his shirt, becoming a lifeless charm again.
Orca shook his head and smiled, he had a Goddess on his side now, he hoped.

612The Legend of Atlantis - Page 25 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:04 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa stood, looking out over the seas. I'm in your head, too. Ayna spoke in her mind. "Yea and I'm keeping you in there till we get to Corpacus." Odessa said quietly back to herself. You and your other soulkeeper friends took my life away! Odessa sighed, "It's still here, just not in the right place. That I HOPE we can fix." You all need to pay for this. Odessa shook her head, pushing Ayna out of her mind again. "I'm the primary, and stronger soul of this body. You stay out of it."

613The Legend of Atlantis - Page 25 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:07 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca felt more confident in himself as the sun slowly began to rise in, making a strange yellow oval appear on the sea as it rose up. He spotted part of the sun's reflection that didnt show and was a dark long smudge on the horizon. "Corpacus. Only a few hours away."

614The Legend of Atlantis - Page 25 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:43 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa heard Orca as she walked by. Only a few hours... If I last that long. she gagged once more and held down what was coming, instead it turned into a bloody nose and she held her hand to her face. At this, she ran back to the cabin and shut the door, closing the curtains and keeping it quite dark. Lighting a candle, she held a cloth to her nose until the bleeding stopped. Odessa looked down at her veins, still glowing the faint red and looked in the mirror. Her eyes looked different. "Windows to the soul." She supposed that's why they did. As she looked closer she realized one was different then the other. "Ayna... Keep your eyeball... please now is not the time." Odessa blew out the candle and jumped to the bed, hiding under the covers hoping no one would come to get her anytime soon. She laughed to herself. "I could just wear an eyepatch..." Odessa hid her face under the covers and tried to fall asleep.

615The Legend of Atlantis - Page 25 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:50 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple woke up first, she looked over to see the rays of the sun slowly growing into the windows, slowly detatching her body from Derak's as she rose, slid on her boots, and walked over to watch the sunrise. She could see it from the window that faced the side of the boat, so she wasnt worried about not wearing anything as she watched the smudge on the horizion. "There it is..."

616The Legend of Atlantis - Page 25 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:03 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Orca, there's something you're going to have to do for me. You know that right?" A small voice came from Orca's chest and he watched as Calypso crawled up to sit on his shoulder again.
"Yeah... I thought there'd be a catch 'if I did things right.'" he smirked and Calypso shrugged.
"You know you'll have to give up your Navy status when all this blows over, and that's not what I'm gonna ask. I'm asking for your ship. When the chips are down I will help, but in exchange I want your ship, and this one too."
"So you want my flagship and the Devastator?"
"Yes."
"Sounds reasonable."
"And the crews."
Orca shrugged. "As long as you win them over. I wont have you simply stealing souls."
Calypso smiled. "With my charm, they'll come willingly, you may have to tie the other captain Derak to a pole so he doesnt come too."
Orca laughed and nodded. "Yeah... but you wont take the crew from the ship we're towing correct?"
"Yes. It would be a waste to leave you with no crew at all. You'd never get home."
"Thank you Calypso, you are very kind."
"It is my pleasure,and I assure you the crew that comes with me will be well kept through the ages."
Orca smiled, inwardly he had been a little worried about what she would be doing to his crew. "Thanks."
Calypso then dived off his shoulder onto the necklace again and spoke no more.

617The Legend of Atlantis - Page 25 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:13 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa crawled out of bed quickly and started searching for something to wrap around the eye that she figured looked like Ayna's. Failing to find anything more, she took a sword and ripped the sheet on the bed, wrapping a band of it around one eye. Odessa went to the mirror smiling. "Arrr!" she laughed to herself and pulled the cloth down to look at both her's and Ayna's eyes. Her smile faded and she put the cloth back, maintaining a serious stature once more.

618The Legend of Atlantis - Page 25 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:21 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca saw the island approaching and rung a bell to his left. "Awake my friends! Corpacus dead ahead!"

619The Legend of Atlantis - Page 25 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:37 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa heard the bell and pulled the curtain to peek out the window. Letting it fall back into place she leaned against the wall and sighed, closing her eyes. "This is one big mess."

620The Legend of Atlantis - Page 25 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:37 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple got dressed, letting Derak sleep because he had been up most of the night, so she made her way outside and onto the Devestator, smiling to Orca, a little strained but still, she walked over and knocked on the door of her captain's cabin. "Odessa... can I come in?" She asked slowly.

621The Legend of Atlantis - Page 25 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:39 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa jumped away from the wall and moved to the mirror, adjusting everything and pulling the sleeves of her shirt down. "Yes, Maple." she sat on the bed waiting.

622The Legend of Atlantis - Page 25 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:48 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple made her way in, her hair a still little trousled from the night's adventures, she sat next to her captain and then leaned over to hug Odessa tightly. "I was worried about you captain..." She smiled up at her captain. "So, what have you done over these few days?"

623The Legend of Atlantis - Page 25 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:49 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca frowned a little as Maple went inside, was that smile forced? He didnt really want to think about it. The island was at their doorstep and he aimed for the beach side.

624The Legend of Atlantis - Page 25 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:50 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa hugged her first mate tightly and sat back on the headboard slowly. "Well.. We went to town and got some food and stuff. Met another Navy commander that says once I leave this ship I'm for the taking." she laughed. "We're almost there. This mess will be cleaned up soon."

625The Legend of Atlantis - Page 25 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:56 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple nodded. "Well once this is over, we'll be off. The Navy will never catch us. You know it and I know it, we'll keep running, and being pirates." She smiled a bit, unaware of all the problems her captain was facing internally. "I mean... what's gonna happen there?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum