The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Legend of Atlantis

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 33]

626The Legend of Atlantis - Page 26 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:58 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa sighed and shrugged. "I'm really hoping the plan works out and that nothing's changed in Corpacus..." Odessa shook her head thinking to herself. If those hierarchy have done anything...

627The Legend of Atlantis - Page 26 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:01 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple looked curious. "I thought Corpacus wasnt inhabited. But Orca said he'd been there before right? Did he think it was here?"

628The Legend of Atlantis - Page 26 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:04 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa laughed a little. "I wouldn't say inhabited but... occupied." she watched Maple and sighed. "No more questions till we get there. I'm a little stressed out about the whole thing." Odessa began to feel nauseous and sat up, putting her feet back over the edge of the bed. "At any rate... How was your trip?"

629The Legend of Atlantis - Page 26 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:10 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple blushed a little and shrugged. "You know... the usual." she waved it away and frowned as she watched her captain move a bit. "Captain... are you sure you dont want to talk about anything...? Are you okay?"

630The Legend of Atlantis - Page 26 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:13 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa laughed again and held back another urge to puke. "I'm good. Perhaps you should go talk to Orca about what we're doing till we get there because I think he's too angry to talk to me." What a lame excuse... Odessa thought. Just don't throw up... please.

631The Legend of Atlantis - Page 26 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:16 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "If you dont want to tell me what's wrong fine, but dont lie. I know that Orca can never be angry with you again. I saw it in his eyes as I left with Derak. It just wont happen." She stood up and kissed her captain's forehead. "If you feel like talking, I'm always available, and I'll keep your secrets." She turned and left, closing the door behind her and walking up to Orca. "Commodore. So is the Cave of Souls somewhere on this island?"

632The Legend of Atlantis - Page 26 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:18 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca almost started as he turned to Maple, he ran his eyes quickly over her body while she was watching the island approach. He had never actually had a chance to take in Odessa's first mate's body. Derak was very lucky. "Well... Odessa says it is. And I trust her deeply, always have. Even though I've looked here before, hopefully there's something I overlooked when I came here."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

633The Legend of Atlantis - Page 26 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:24 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"I hope you and Odessa will find what you both are looking for here. She's troubled Commodore, and I expect it has something to do with you." Maple looked up at him again. "Just... promise you'll protect her okay? I know you want your sister too, but make sure my captain's safe. I know I'm not allowed to come with you."

634The Legend of Atlantis - Page 26 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:26 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"As long as I have strength to protect myself I will protect the others around me. I wish you could come with us. We need all the help we can get. Just... make sure you stay on Derak's ship until we get back if you dont come okay?" Orca looked a little apprehensive. "I dont want my sailors getting antsy."

635The Legend of Atlantis - Page 26 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:29 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple looked a little suspicious and then shrugged and nodded. "Alright. I'll stay off the Devestator if I'm not allowed to come with you. I would guard her myself if I could. But I'm putting my trust in you Commodore, you're strong, I just hope it's good enough."

636The Legend of Atlantis - Page 26 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:34 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Me too Maple... me too..." Orca sighed as he ordered the crew to drop anchor. They had arrived.

637The Legend of Atlantis - Page 26 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:36 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa got up from the bed and suddenly dropped to the ground, gasping in pain. "Ayna, now is not the time." she choked and spat blood on the floor. Attempting to get up again she fell back to the ground, pain throughout her body had been building during Maple's visit and she began to shiver. Looking down at her wrists she saw the blood's glow pulsing. Odessa stumbled to the mirror, breathing heavily and took off the cloth. Looking at both her eyes she sighed and coughed into the cloth, losing more blood. "I can't do this. Leaving two souls in one body to fight is wrong and impossibly dangerous." Odessa knew the hierarchy was punishing her but she knew that they were wrong in doing this. Odessa backed away from the mirror, cold and suddenly lightheaded. Backing to the bed to avoid hitting her head she muttered one last weak "Fuck" before blacking out and falling onto the bed.

638The Legend of Atlantis - Page 26 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:44 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

The landing boat was ready, a few were there to keep the boat safe. Orca walked over and opened the door, finding Odessa passed out on the bed, and blood on the ground, and in her cloth. "Odessa!" He scrambled over and felt her pulse, he then noticed how her veins were glowing, knowing Maple had already gone back to the other ship, Orca hoisted Odessa into his arms and carried her out to the boat with her gear. Something was wrong, and he surmised it would be easier if he got her closer so she could finally get this curse lifted.
"You'd better be watchin over me Calypso..." he muttered to himself as they were rowed to shore.

639The Legend of Atlantis - Page 26 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:48 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa awoke and weakly looked around. "Oh hell..." she sat up, grabbed her head, lightheaded again. Suddenly bending over the boat to puke more blood into the water and she fell back, still sitting. "Orca, I'm so sorry." she struggled to keep her eyes opened and realized the cloth wasn't there. "oh..."

640The Legend of Atlantis - Page 26 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:51 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca waved it away and still held her to him. "Dont move, just tell me where to go." He said softly, not even looking at her, not wanting to see her in this weak state as he lept out of the boat and headed off onto the island. "Direct me Odessa."

641The Legend of Atlantis - Page 26 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:54 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa choked, "There's a path, it's hidden. W-walk through the forest, there will be a path that does n-not look like a path. The leaves are all the same color on certain p-parts of the forest floor. F-follow them.

642The Legend of Atlantis - Page 26 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:58 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Rest until I reach the end then." Orca said softly as he kissed Odessa's forehead, moving quickly now. Why didnt she tell him before that this was happening? He would have tried his best to get there quicker.

643The Legend of Atlantis - Page 26 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:01 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa took advantage of the situation and closed her eyes to make sure he didn't see. At this point Odessa wasn't sure how to get Ayna out when the gods of the cave were not on her side at the moment. Please, it's just one soul. For me, you don't even need it. I'll do whatever you want after this. Just give him Ayna.

644The Legend of Atlantis - Page 26 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:10 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Odessa was feeling heavier by the minute as Orca nearly ran down the path, she was being weighed down by something but that would not stop him as he reached the end of the path. "Odessa, now where?"

645The Legend of Atlantis - Page 26 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:14 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa pointed to a giant boulder then took the necklace weakly out of her shirt. She held it up and closed her hand around it. As she did so the boulder began to shake and it moved slightly, opening a hole just big enough for them. There were stairs leading deep into the ground. Into the cave.

646The Legend of Atlantis - Page 26 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:11 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca moved down quickly, keeping Odessa as level as he could as he moved down the stairs, he had to get her there so this could all be over, he'd have his sister back, and Odessa would be free.

647The Legend of Atlantis - Page 26 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:19 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa squirmed, "You can put me down now, Orca. I have life down here. The hierarchy were only punishing me." in truth, she did feel a lot better. Still, she felt that the souls in her body were still at war as Ayna tried to push her way to the primary place to control Odessa's body.

648The Legend of Atlantis - Page 26 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:22 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Okay..." Orca dropped Odessa lightly to her feet and held her hand gently. "Lets finish this together..." He smiled grimly and the charm around his neck warmed up a bit. He was taking the right steps.

649The Legend of Atlantis - Page 26 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:29 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa kept her face straight ahead, hoping he would not see both her eyes as they walked. Once they came upon a door, inscribed with seals like the one on her necklace, and his forehead. Odessa put her hand on the door,otherwise a giant fancy looking square rock, and the door slid to the side. The opening was once again just big enough for them to get through as they entered a room with one lone stone pedestal. Upon it was a large vase, much like the one used for the dead. Odessa looked around the room and fear crept up her spine. There were no bodies, they had all been moved. She then ran to the vase, grabbed it and chucked it at a wall. Nothing. "Damn it no!" Tears formed in her eye, but not Ayna's. She quickly blinked them away and stayed facing away from Orca. "Cthulhu has moved them all... even her..."

650The Legend of Atlantis - Page 26 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca sank to the ground slowly, the seal on his forehead burning like a scar as he slid down the wall and groaned. "No... I was so close... so terribly close."

"I could tell you where they are." A small voice came from his chest. Calypso walked out onto the ground and grew tall, tall as Odessa and stunningly beautiful, but still made of wood. "If you're willing to trade something for it."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum