The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Realities rp

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 21]

251Realities rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:32 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"La la la okay!" Zura said almost happily. Eva looked at her wide-eyed almost surprised to hear such a tone come from Zura.
"Alrighty then..." Eva clapped her hands together and waited for Hiero's next portal.

252Realities rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:34 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero first sent the scepter back to the witch, then he opened up a portal beneath them and they fell through it, spiraling down to their next destination.
(Your turn to make one.)

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

253Realities rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

As soon as Hiero had begun to open the portal below them Zura got the weirdest feeling and suddenly jumped on Hiero, trying to stop him. "No!"
She landed on Hiero in their new world and quickly rolled off of him, and looked up at the sky. Just that one thing was enough to let her know that her suspisions were correct. The dark sky was filled with blood red clouds. The sky itself was a dark gray and it was raining. Zura pounded her fists on the ground and jumped up, turning to face the familiar black castle of Joque far in the distance, thunder roaring and lightening striking around it and the mountain it sat on. The only good thing about this was how far away they were from the castle.

254Realities rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:44 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero was currently stuck under Zura's form and looked over at the castle. "I'm guessing you've been there before...?" he coughed, feeling strangely at peace with this, glad his sword wasnt on his back as he felt her ontop of him.
Shawn looked brightly down at the castle and smiled. "Well, I guess we get to see Zura's demons first. Hopefully my world doesnt have an artifact in it."
Tam walked over and patted Zura's shoulder. "Hiero... is there any chance we could move to another world?"
"It'd be better if we faced this now rather than later..." Hiero pointed out.

255Realities rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:02 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"No! No it's not!" Zura quickly said. "The monsters here... they're gross.. they'll eat your brains! and theres... there's.. Assassins! and-and... bad diseases!" Zura quickly named off a couple of good reasons to leave. They were all true except for the last. No one in her world got sick... they got condemned.
Zura stood tall for a moment before reaching down and grabbing Hiero by the collar, lifting him off the ground. Holding him close, her eyes changing back to that bright red and her voice, only a whisper shadowed it. "He will sense me. We have to leave..." she let go of his collar and looked to Eva.
"I think she's right... Better wait until we're better, equipped." Eva grabbed Tamwyn's arm,inching closer to him at the sounds coming from the forest around them. She was shaking and never realized it was possible to be so horrified by surroundings. "Please, Hiero."

256Realities rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Shawn placed a hand on Hiero's shoulder. "Wait. Give me the talon, and the compass. I'll go in alone if I have to. I want to find out just what's going on in this world. You all can protect Zura if she's being too unstable by being around this world. I say we finish this now."
Tam blushed a little as he felt Eva so close, but as he looked at her, his determination grew. "I'm coming too... I want to beat this guy up for sending people after us."
Hiero still hesitated, looking over at Zura and then pulling out the talon and handing it to Shawn, then he pulled out his sword and handed it to Tamwyn. "Keep it safe okay? I'm going to stay here. If you two arent back in an hour... we're coming in after you... is that okay Zura?"

257Realities rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:26 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura shrugged and laid on the ground facing the sky. "You can't kill him... he's... somewhat of a god. immortal. If his body dies his soul can move. Good luck even killing his body." she put her arms under her head, getting comfortable. "Sure.. we can handle his men, but if he decides he'd rather come out here himself. I'm either dead or I am staying. I'd rather do neither.. but I'm not sure what good I'll be dead." Zura sighed and closed her eyes.
"Who exactly is Joque?"
"At least you've made a connection."
"I'm not stupid."
"Human... stupid.. same thing." Eva pouted and clenched her jaw at Zura's words.
Eva shrugged. "In my world.. there was an elephant called dumbo because he had big floppy ears."
Zura opened her eyes an smiled. "My eyes are pointy... not floppy." Eva gave up and sat on the ground as well.
Zura sat up. "If you kill him, he'll start inhabiting people we don't want him to..." she glanced at Hiero out of the corner of her eye. Joque would use any of these people's anger they have towards her and turn it against her in a heartbeat. She laid back down and suddenly a hand sprout from the ground beside her and clamped a hand over her mouth. Another broke from the dirt and grabbed her foot and another her hand. Zura began to freak out when multiple hands came from the ground around her and started screaming, pulling the hand off her mouth. "Help me please!" Zura clawed at hands until another grabbed her remaining wrist. She squirmed in pain as every single one dug it's nails deep into her skin.

258Realities rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:30 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero lept up and suddenly waved his hands, the wind turning into a burst of air that shot Zura up from the ground, holding her in the air as he watched the hands that had let go retract. "What the fuck was that?!" He asked as he kept her in the air, backing away from the hill slowly.

Tam and Shawn had turned to leave when they heard her call out and Tam turned, freaked out by the hands he backed away more and Shawn grabbed his arm. They started running and Tam pulled out the compass, looking to see that sadly, the artifact seemed to be in the castle.

259Realities rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura felt her hair whipping so much from Hiero's winds that her ponytail broke and she sighed. "Okay okay put me down." she spoke as her hair flew around her face.

Eva at that moment began to freak out.. "Hol-y.... SHIT!" she put her hands over her mouth. "What the fuck was that... what the fuck was that..." Eva started jumping around on her feet and breathing heavily. "we can't stay here, we gotta get out of here! we need to move... oh my god.. oh my god." Eva was hyperventilating.

Zura sighed. "Eva calm down! They're not after you... he knows i'm here."

260Realities rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:46 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Shawn took the necklace out and put it around his neck, wings bursting out of his back as he picked up Tam while they were still running and took off, soaring towards the castle much faster now. Tam's compass started glowing as they grew closer and they landed on one of the towers, opening the hatch and making their way down. Shawn pocketing the necklace and holding the talon like a dagger with his staff in the other hand. Tamwyn holding Hiero's sword and his compass as they made their way down a spiral staircase.

Hiero looked up and blushed gently as he saw Zura, he dropped her down to the ground next to him and smiled. "You look very nice with your hair down." He said softly. "Just thought I'd throw that out there." He then turned and walked over to Eva, holding her shoulders. "Eva... breathe. Breathe slowly with me."

261Realities rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:54 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura frowned at him before he turned to Eva.

Eva looked at Zura, shaking so bad Zura could've seen it a mile away. "Zura... Do things like that happen around here all the time?"

Zura shook her head, "Thing like that don't happen unless Joque's angry or looking for something."
Eva gaped. "That was him?!"
Zura shrugged, "It was his magic. Which is why this doesn't make sense." she looked at the castle. "He's so magical, what's the point of having a magical artifact here. he doesn't need it. I've been closer to him than anyone for his entire life... he would've told me." she ran her fingers through her hair and for once realized how long it had gotten. She'd kept it in a ponytail most of the time for many years now and never realized it was currently down to her elbows. Zura smiled for a split second at her silvery hair and then looked back at Hiero and Eva. "Maybe we should've gone with them."

262Realities rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:00 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero shrugged. "Either way they're long gone and we cant follow."

(If you could play him when/if they run into him in the castle that would be super)

Tam turned and stabbed a guard straight through the chest with Hiero's sword, glad he had it as he turned to see Shawn had incinerated several guards with his magical fire breath. "I could get used to this." He said softly as he smashed his staff clean into another's skull.
Tam smirked and nodded. "The compass says we need to go straight down from here Shawn. Feel up to lighting the castle on fire?"
"Now that's a good idea." Shawn began breathing fire on the wooden floorboards, turning them to ash easily and diving down to the lower floor, his firebreath never stopping as he lit everything on fire before making another hole.
Tam dived down and made his way over to the other hole. Falling into what looked like the main floor and searching for the artifact more. Shawn following with a trail of fire.

263Realities rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Joque smiled at his new guests from the shadows where they could not see them. From behind their backs a sword floated in front of Joque. He quickly waved it away and it went hurling straight towards Shawn while he was breathing fire the other direction. The next second, Joque disappeared into thin air, leaving a mist of black that only stayed for another couple seconds.

Zura nodded at Hiero and turned away. "I think we shou-" She turned to face Joque who put a finger under her chin.
"Hello, Zura, my love." His red eyes piercing into her's and her's turning a bright blue now. She smiled at him and exhaled gently. Suddenly she shook her head and backed away, her eyes turning back to their amber color. Zura looked around and realized everything was frozen except for them. "It was silly of you to bring your... friends here." he glared at who she knew was Hiero behind her. Then he took a hand and grabbed a lock of her hair, putting it up to his face and rubbing it on his cheek. Zura breathed nervously and looked away from him, avoiding eye contact.
"Zura." he moved closer. "Will you allow me to take you from them?" she looked up at him and held her breath for a moment before letting out a moan of pain. Mental anguish.
He smiled at her flicking his fingers and time resumed. She heard Hiero and Eva behind her continuing in time from where they left off. "Then I shall have to take them from you one.." he looked at Hiero again and turned his voice to a whisper. "By one..."
Zura growled and raised a hand to smack him. Joque caught it in midair by his face and smiled. "Tisk tisk." he leaned forward and kissed her before disappearing into thin air just like before, leaving a black mist only for a moment, the taste of evil lingering on Zura's lips. She stood wide eyed raised a hand, covering her mouth, not wanting to move.

264Realities rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:27 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Shawn felt it before he saw it. Dropping his staff he spun around and caught the sword between his hands, the talon in his teeth as he flipped the sword and caught it by the hilt. "Light... balanced... I like it." He said as he picked up his staff and attatched the talon to the top of it so it started firing fireballs into the castle. "Tam we need to find that artifact!"
"I know I know!" Tam called. He ran down to the cellar and found what he was looking for. A cruel looking dagger that looked like a sacrificial blade for the aztecs or something, as he picked it up he was filled with a sense of power, he could choose whether others lived or died with this blade. He shook his head and stuffed it in his bag before it could influence him anymore. He ran back up and called to Shawn. "Got it! Let's get the hell out of here!" He shouted as he ran past Shawn.
Shawn nodded and ran alongside Tam, blasting fire all over the place to mask their escape and heading for the main gate.

Hiero looked aghast as he saw the evil male kiss Zura, trying to move forward to grab him, he fell through the dark mist and stopped abruptly infront of Zura, blushing a little. Looking for a distraction, he pointed to the castle. "It looks like the place is on fire!" he sounded amazed.

265Realities rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:37 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura nodded and then turned away from Hiero awkwardly.
Eva walked to Zura. "Was that HIM?! He was scary... intimidating.. and oddly sexy." Zura squinted and looked at Eva.
"Please don't talk about my master than way." Zura caught herself and nodded. "F-former master." She growled and heard a voice in her head. very nice, Zura. I like that... Now.. who shall we take first? Zura snapped in her demonic voice to the air. "No one!" Breathing heavily only for a split second she stood up straight and calmed herself down. Without thinking she grabbed Hiero's arm while he was still staring at the castle after his silly remark. "Stay close." Zura held on to him harder than she'd meant to at first and then realized this, loosening her grip.
Eva glanced at Zura. "You know I kinda thought he'd have silver hair like you or something. But black works.. it's his color. Scary..."
Zura laughed at her. "You really ARE a human." Eva nodded and smiled, looked around at the empty clearing, still very scared.

266Realities rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:43 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero gasped as the side of the castle seemed to explode in the distance.

Shawn had just blown the gates to splinters, slipping on the necklace he took off, lifting Tam with him and flying far and fast, turning and heading back towards the others as fast as his new wings could carry him. The fire reached something explosive in the castle and there was another giant fireball from the roof of the building as they landed next to the others.
Tam staggered towards Hiero and smirked. "We've got it. Lets get the hell out of here."
Hiero nodded, not wanting to be here another second as he made a circle appear below them and whisked them all off to another reality.
They arrived on, what Hiero could only guess, was ground. But as he took a look around he gasped, they were in a city, that was on a boat. Literally a giant boat with an entire city ontop of it. "Amazing..."

267Realities rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:48 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura looked around and sighed. The nightmare of her world was gone but Joque was without a doubt going to follow them everywhere now, showing up whenever he damn well pleased and saw fit. Joque had obviously picked Hiero as the primary target now and she wanted to keep an eye on him. Though not to be friends with him.. of course not. Zura shook her head to herself.

Eva smiled and hugged Tamwyn. "Ohh we're away from spookyville and you're alive! Thank God! you should've seen that crazy dude!" She looked around the city they were floating on and then looked to Shawn. "This isn't YOUR floating city is it?

268Realities rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:53 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Shawn shook his head, wide eyed and bright as he looked around. "Naaa my city floats on it's own in the air. This... this is fantastic!" He smiled.

Tam hugged Eva back and sighed. "You're alright? I saw you were freaking out and I couldnt go back..." he frowned. "I'm sorry."
Hiero looked over at Zura. "So... I guess we'll have to keep an eye out for the bastard wont we? He'll have my magical signature for sure now, he'll be able to trace us soon enough."

269Realities rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:58 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura sighed and looked at Hiero which soon turned into a glare. She turned away from him. He was still an enemy. That would not change.
Eva smiled. "I'm alright. You guys were in Cooky Castle. I didn't think you'd be okay." she glanced at the people walking past. "We should explore!"
Zura groaned and ran her hand through her hair again, "Great..."

270Realities rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:01 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Zura... can I ask what you're going to do once this is over? I mean... I seriously doubt you'll be going back to your world, especially when it's like that." Shawn asked gingerly. Hiero privately agreed with the question, wondering what she would do.
Tam held his hand out to Eva. "Shall we go exploring then? We'll meet back here in a few hours. at the ... I think that's an inn..." he pointed to the hotel they were infront of. "It'll give me time to do a normal sweep with my compass as well to see where the artifact may be."

271Realities rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:06 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura shrugged. "I don't know.. depends how many of you he kills. How powerful he gets, whether or not I give in. He magically dies." she sighed and closed her eyes for a split second only to see his face, she instantly opened them. "I don't know yet."
Eva took Tamwyn's hand and followed him to wherever he felt like going. "This should be interesting. Look how big this city is!" She smiled at the people passing by. "Uh... Tam.. will we stop understanding eachother once we get too far away?"

272Realities rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I think we'll still be able to understand eachother, even if we cant speak the same language." Tam tightened his grip on her hand affectionately and they set off, walking along the streets and the market district, looking at all the shops selling exotic goods. "Look at all this stuff."

Hiero sighed. "Well the least we could do is be as prepared as possible." he said as he patted his sword, glad he'd grabbed it back from Tam before he left. "Lets get a room or two and start planning."
Shawn yawned and pocketed the fang. "Yeah... I could use a rest after that much action."

273Realities rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:24 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

((exotic goods sounds funny hahaha)) Eva smiled. "Well.. I guess we'll slowly stop speaking the same language as we get further away." She turned and saw a giant building that looked a lot like a cathedral. something of the Vadican. "That looks like a church to me... I wonder what religion they carry." she gaped at the large beautiful building.

Zura bit her lip and looked behind her at the large city. "You two go ahead... I'll be right back." She ran off looking for a weapon shop, wondering what crazy things they might have here other than swords and bows. Turning another corner she found a shop with plenty of things such as weapons and armor and whatnot. Taking only a little time to look she tested and purchased the most interesting one she'd found and left the shop to head back to the inn.

274Realities rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:30 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"You want to go check it out?" Tam asked as he looked over at Eva, glad they were still holding hands. "I imagine religions arent the same any reality we go to, but it's always nice to go look at architecture."

Shawn walked into the hotel and got two rooms, smiling to the female clerk, who nearly swooned as he walked back over to Hiero. "Here, seeing as how you'll probably be waiting for Zura to come back."
Hiero riased an eyebrow and Shawn laughed. "Dont think I havent realized the change." And with that he headed up to the guy's room.
Hiero scowled, a small blush appearing as he sat in wait for Zura to return.

275Realities rp - Page 11 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:34 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva frowned. "In my world... One god made all the realities, places, times and planets." She smiled again. "But yea.. we should go see it!" At that, she began to pull Tamwyn towards it.

Zura approached the inn and put the new weapon of hers on her armor belt. Walking through the door she instantly saw Hiero and looked around. "Where's Shawn?" She walked up to him slowly and rested her hands on the back of another chair.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next