The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Tale of Harau

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 16]

251The Tale of Harau - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:19 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo grinned. " No actually, as a matter of fact I thought this morning started off just perfect....." he teased her, obviously hinted on the waterfall

252The Tale of Harau - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:22 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tarunda simply blushed brighter, wagging her tail a little and walking more quickly. "Come on then."

253The Tale of Harau - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:38 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

Kiriko groaned as she slipped from her bedroll, this journey wasnt as easy as she thought she'd made good time with help from the mages guild of Elderine, and they had teleported her to the town where the adventurers had met. The tang of magic was faint now, but still trackable, yet she was confused it seemed that the magic was moving...which wasnt possible...perhaps the type of magic left a residue, she thought to herself as she made her way to the stream to bathe. She stripped and waded into the cool water and began to bath. It was nice to bathe in a stream...if a little...exhibitionistic. She slipped beneath the waters surface to wash the dust and grime of travel from her hair...but for her it was the wrong moment...as footsteps approached...she did not hear them underneath the water~

254The Tale of Harau - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:46 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo quickened his pace to move ahead of the others, all he wanted to do is get away from the others for a short while. Afterall his last couple days havent exactly been pleasent. As he exited the cave, the sound of a nearby stream reached his ears. ^ Well, least I can get a drink before we continue onward. ^ he thought as he made his way towards the source. After a moment of wondering through some brush and trees, Katsuo found himself infront of the stream. " Finally..." he muttered to himself as he knelt down and took a sip of water. It was cold, but surprisingly refreshing. He continued to drink from the stream, feeling better regardless of recent events...

255The Tale of Harau - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:00 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~Kiriko's timing it seemed was about to get worse, she broke the surface of the water and gulped in a breath of air, standing up to her full height. her black hair cascaded around her shoulders and she gave a shiver and a shake before looking around...only to find, HIM there.~
"Y-YOU!" ~she shouts and quickly ducks back into the water to conceal her nude form~ "At least you made it easy for me to finally kill you...and when im done with that...i'll haul your cold body all the way back to your daddy then kill him too. Im ashamed that i too should bear the Shin name for what your family has done to me"

256The Tale of Harau - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:04 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo nearly choked on some water when Kiroku appeared infront of him. " KIROKU!? Wha....what the hell are you doing here? And how did you escape my familys service!? And what the hell are you talking about having the Shin name!? Your not part of my family...and why the hell do you want to kill me!?!? " he yelled in surprise. His face deep red in seeing her competely nude, though honestly it wasnt the first time he had caught sight of her with any cloths. But he didnt have the nerve to tell her that.

257The Tale of Harau - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:11 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"So you claim not to know then.. fine i'll humor you...your probably just as sick as father is! The king your father...went out one night and had a little fun...with my mother... well daddy impregnated her and i was born...when he found out, he killed her and pressed me into the service as a servant." ~she saw a look of confusion on his face~ "Dont you get it already? Im your half-sister!"

258The Tale of Harau - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:21 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo stared at her in deblief. How had he not seen it before? Afterall there arnt many hybrids running around, let alone what are the odds of being the same mixture. " Wa..wait. Half sister? Your my half sister!? " he stuttered, anger beginning to overcome his emotions. " I cant believe that son of a bitch would stoop that low! I mean I knew he was a cold heartless bastard....but even I didnt think he'd go to that lengths. " he growled. " Not to mention we....almost....you know...." he growled before finally leaning back. " Look, I dont know what to even say. Im sorry for what happen to you. But you need to believe me, I hate my.....our...family. Why do you think I left in the first place. I couldnt stand the way they treated everyone...." he groaned.

259The Tale of Harau - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:29 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~She laughs softly~ "yeah right...the golden prince despises his family. i doubt it, off ruining lives the way your father ruined mine i presume? Thats why you left isnt it? to show daddy just how like him you are?" ~her expression was as cold as ice~ "Now then, turn around and wait right there...it wouldnt do for my prey to escape me now that i can finally lay my past to rest!"

260The Tale of Harau - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo sighed and tossed his blade into the brush and turned around. " Look, you really think im lying. Kill me already then..." he said, completely calm. " No seriously, I could care less right now. My life has been a living hell recently. " he grunted.

261The Tale of Harau - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:37 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~her object of hate defenseless and in sight, she decided she didnt even need her weapons she'd kill him with her bare paws, She lept at him then claws outstretched with a feral snarl. Fangs bared she was prepared to strike the killing blow. then all that would be left was to strut into her family's home towing katsuo's body....throw it at the kings feet and gloat before killing him as well. the distance closed and she was upon him her claws slashing in to deliver a deadly strike at his side her muzzle moving towards his neck to clamp down and taste his blood~

262The Tale of Harau - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:42 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Before she could connect with Katsuo, he suddenly spun around in a 360 motion and caught her out of mid-air before slamming her down hard onto the ground face first. He quickly planted his knee on her back to hold her in place and pinned down her arms. " Now, since you wont listen to reason, I have no choice but to take you prisioner for the time being until I can get through that thick skull of yours. " he explained calmly as he quickly bonded her arms and legs with dark magic. " Now...wheres your clothes? I will at least dress you before we head back to the others..." he stated.

263The Tale of Harau - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:45 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~Despite her hardened heart katsuo's half sister really wasnt battle-tested...the blow had knocked her out completly and she lay limp. Her clothing...if he were to look around was in plain view upon the opposite bank from him neatly folded. and just a little ways away from that was the rest of her belongings.~

264The Tale of Harau - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:55 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo sighed. " I didnt think I hit her that hard...oh well. Guess ill get her stuff for her..." he grunted as he quickly began to round up her belongings including his sword which he tossed away. As he made his way back to her, he quickly got out her clothings and and started to dress her, stopping briefly to get one more glance at her body. ^ Damn...she is just as hot as I remember.....wait, shit she's my half sister...^ he thought as he tried to get the thought out of his head. He quickly dressed up and carried her back to the group with her stuff in his other hand. When he arrived he stared at the two with annoyance. " First, yes she looks like me because my half sister. Second, she's unconcious because I knocked her out. And lastly, I knocked her out because she attacked me. So now she's out slave until I figure out what to do with her. Any more questions? No? Good..." he quickly said, not giving them much time to respond.

265The Tale of Harau - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:58 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I'm glad she isnt my half sister..." Vari grinned wickedly as he watched from a tree nearby. Of course he wasnt going to just let Katsuo leave after everything that had just happened to Alli, especially with the instant scent of anger and the wripples of rage that hit the air the moment Vari had noticed that he had left. He turned to Tarunda, who he had carefully disguised so her orange fur wouldnt show off too much in the tree. "What do you think we should do? Clearly they're in need of a few nonrelations to rain on their parade." he whispered, still eyeing up Katsuo's supposed half sister.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

266The Tale of Harau - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:01 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tarunda smirked as she poked Vari. "Follow my lead." She jumped out of the tree and landed nearby as light as a cat could, walking in behind Katsuo and gasping. "What in the name of the gods are you doing Katsuo!?" She rushed over and elbowed him in the chest to get him off the nude female. "How dare you! I thought you could sink no lower." She clearly gave off the image that Katsuo was gonna rape his half sister. "Release her right this instant!"

267The Tale of Harau - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:05 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari smirked as he dove down and drew out his katana. "What's going on here?" He took in the view and then looked at Kats. "Jeese man, I didnt know you could get that pent up just by sleeping in Tarunda's lap. Milady I'd be very cautious about being anywhere near him right now." Vari pulled Tarunda back slowly, having a hard time stopping himself from laughing, the tigress would be able to feel his body shaking a little.

268The Tale of Harau - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo growled and hopped to his feet. " YOU IDIOTS! I WASNT RAPING HER! SHE ATTACKED ME! " he yelled, clearly he had had enough. " Get off my ass already! I was simply getting a drink and she happened to be in the stream bathing. Next thing I know she pops up from under the water and attacks me! GOT IT!? " he screamed.

269The Tale of Harau - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:23 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Course we know you dolt." Vari sheathed his blade and sat on a rock. "We just felt like playing a little prank on you for getting ahead and running into your stunning halfsister here. So, what's this about your family being evil? I probably know them." He said as he sighed a little. Sad thing is it was probably true. "Come on out with it, or our schedule will be set back by a couple hours."

270The Tale of Harau - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:34 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo growed, clearly still upset. " First off, my family is none of your concern. All you need to know is that were not on good terms. Who they are is none of your bussiness. As for my half sister, she doesnt understand the situation of things so for the time being while I try to convince her of my intentions, she will be our prisoner. " he explained.

271The Tale of Harau - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:38 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tarunda folded her arms and gave a humph. "What I'm not good enough to be your only prisoner? Honestly if you two keep going like this you're going to have a harem." She giggled a little and shrugged. "So what are we gonna do with her now?" She asked as he looked down at the girl. "And what's her name? Who is she?"

272The Tale of Harau - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:46 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo looked down at his sister. " Her name is Kiroku, and like I said, she's my half sister. We have the same father, just a different mother. Im sure you can figure that detail on your own..." he explained. " Hopefully she wakes up soon..."

273The Tale of Harau - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:49 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari walked over and knelt down, "Oh just let me do it." He groaned, pulling out a bottle of smelling salts and holding it under Kiroku's nose. "Pretty name." He said as he silently committed it to memory and held ready for any retaliation this girl would pose when she woke up. "Lets hope her bark is still worse than her bite when she wakes up."

274The Tale of Harau - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:55 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~As the smelling salts invaded her nostrils Kiriko started awake~ "Katsuo I'll kill you!" ~she shouts before realizing it wasnt katsuo she was staring at.~ "Oh...i'm...i'm terribly sorry...thought you were...." ~she trails off spotting katsuo~ "Im sorry i thought you were him!" ~she lunges quickly from where she was laying at her half-brother claws outstretched and fangs bared~ "Time to die brother!" ~she hisses~

275The Tale of Harau - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:00 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Before she could reach him, a chain created out of dark magic sprouted from the ground and bonded her arms and legs togather. As he fell down infront of him, Katsuo simple sighed and knelt down. " Will you get it through your head that im not like our family. I couldve killed you already but havent because im trying to open your damn eyes! Do you really think our father would prefer to just have you wondering around? No! He would want you dead the moment the chance comes. Now, im willing to untie you and let you put some clothes on, perhapes even travel with us. But only if you will listen to reason and stop this insanity. Whats it going to be? " he asked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next