The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Tale of Harau

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 16]

226The Tale of Harau - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:02 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo sighed. " Im not a child guys so dont treat me like one. " he complained as he layed his head on Tarunda's lap and looked up. A large smile came across his face as he realized he was right under her breasts and had a nice view. " On second thought, this isnt so bad. " he joked

227The Tale of Harau - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tarunda didnt even care, because she had already passed out, her head on Vari's shoulder as she breathed easily, leaning against Vari and against the wall behind them as she slept. She was as exhausted as Katsuo, even more so after teleporting that many times and helping Kats with his problems.

228The Tale of Harau - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari blushed a little as he felt Tarunda lean against him, looking down and Katsuo and rolling his eyes at his comment, Vari smiled gently and let Tarunda sleep. "Oh just shut it and close your eyes... we all need the rest." He stretched out a little and shut his eyes as well, not quite used to sleeping with others, least of all others he trusted.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

229The Tale of Harau - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:11 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo shrugged and closed his eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

230The Tale of Harau - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tarunda woke up several hours later, shifting a little before realizing she had been sleeping on Vari, blushing a little she looked down at Katsuo sleeping on her lap and smiled. What did she do to deserve such friendship? Surely it wasnt running away from home, or lying that she was an ambassador simply to get a clean bed. News would spread soon of her brother's illness and how his sister was missing to take ... well, she didnt want that life. Not until the very last moment she would accept it.

231The Tale of Harau - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo slowly woke and yawned. " Well....I see the view hasnt changed..." he said with a grin.

232The Tale of Harau - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:25 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tarunda looked down and punched Katsuo in the gut. "Well then, it certainly wont happen again." She grunted as she stood up, blushing and walking away to see if she could find some water or somewhere to change. "Immature... arrogant... perverted..." she grumbled, yet her tail was wagging slowly behind her as she smiled.

233The Tale of Harau - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:31 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

(Yay first butt pirate of the club!)

Vari shook awake as Tarunda left and looked down at Katsuo. "What was that all about?" he asked as he looked around and yawned.

234The Tale of Harau - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:33 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo coughed and sat up. " I dont know...it was just a joke...." he grunted as he stood back up

235The Tale of Harau - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:36 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari brushed himself off and smiled. "Well then. We'll just wait for Tarunda to get back and we'll be on our way then." He pulled out the map again and started looking over it as he rubbed his chin. "Where to start..."

236The Tale of Harau - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:38 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

(lol damn you)

Tarunda looked surprised as she found a small waterfall out by the opening of the cave to which the Dragon of the East used to leave, the grand doorway was closed and locked by magic to look like the hill outside, but she didnt care, disrobing the tigress stepped into the waterfall, chilled by the water and waking her up as she began washing off the last day's excitement.

237The Tale of Harau - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo grunted as Vari looked over the map. " Ill go look for her and apoligize I guess..." he said as he began to follow Tarunda. It took him a few minutes but eventually he too found the waterfall and saw a dark figure just ahead. " Hey Tarunda, look im sorry if I..." Katsuo cut himself out mid sentence as he saw Tarunda in all her glory as she washed herself. His face now bright red. ^ Oh...this is not going to end well...^ he thought.

238The Tale of Harau - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:12 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tarunda got down on the ground quickly and snatched up her sword, throwing it from her hand and catching his shirt, shooting him back a few feet and pinning him to the wall. "How dare you look at me like this you pervert." She growled, low to the ground so that all that could be seen was her back and her head, her tail raised as she snatched up her clothes and shook herself dry, dressing quickly and walking over to him as she gave him a hard slap across the face. "This... never... happened, say anything... and you will die." She growled as she pulled the sword from his shirt, sheathed it, and walked away.

239The Tale of Harau - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo sighed and rubbed his cheek. " This is what I get for trying to be nice......" he said as he stood back up and followed behind, quickly catching up to her. " Look, I was trying to apoligize. If you were going to go take a bath you could've warned me at least..." he protested.

240The Tale of Harau - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:18 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"You could have at least waited until I came back." She grunted as she walked faster, speeding up to arrive next to Vari and sit down to look at the map. "What's... there?" She asked as she pointed at the large mountain range at the far north of the nation. Acting like nothing had happened and sliding Katsuo a death glare to remind him that he shouldnt either.

241The Tale of Harau - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:24 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari looked down at the map, missing the death glare as he brightened up. "Oooo! That's the ancient city of the moles, The Jagraz Shafts. See, moles worked with metal and earth for so long that they perfected craftsmanship itself. Legend says there's a weapon down there so powerful that it could even pierce enchanted armor, like the kind the knights of Queen Maple have. It could come in very handy. Also they were very good at making very light, powerful armor." He looked up smiled sheepishly. "But it's hard to find, and I think it might be very well protected."

242The Tale of Harau - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:28 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo gave Tarunda a brief look then focused on the map. " Well, how long will it take us to get there, if we can even find it that is. We can worry about getting in when we arrive..." he asked.

243The Tale of Harau - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:39 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"About a week. Give or take due to weather complications and the possibility of a caravan." Vari said. "Sad news is, we're so far east, that that's the closest place to begin with. If we went to most of the other places on the map we'd have to cross the marshlands." He looked up at them and smiled. "Up for an adventure?"

244The Tale of Harau - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:41 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo grunted. " Sure why not. If we can get there then maybe we can at least regear. " he stated as he picked gear up and buckled everything on.

245The Tale of Harau - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"I could use a decent set of armor. And, if it's the closest from here, that means it's also the closest from the castle. It will be Maple's next target." Tarunda clapped her hands and stood up. "Well then, rested and washed, I'm good to go." She giggled a little, the thought of travel and excitement making her positively giddy inside.

246The Tale of Harau - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:48 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari stood up and nodded. "Right then. Shall we milady?" He chuckled a little as he bowed low and showed her the exit. "Our next adventure awaits. I think the twins can stand looking after that fang for a while longer."

247The Tale of Harau - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:50 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tarunda blushed a little and smiled as she walked ahead, wagging her tail as she swatted Vari's hand playfully. "Come on then, you're supposed to be my captor, at least defend your prize." She teased as she walked down into the tunnel back to the watch tower.

248The Tale of Harau - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:04 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari blushed and grinned sheepishly as he walked infront of Tarunda and smiled. "Well then, I guess I should be a bit more strict. Would you like some handcuffs milady or would you prefer to walk naked?" He winked playfully and turned to walk on, not really expecting an answer. "Though I must say they make them pretty well where you're from. Where was it again?" He asked as he looked back.

249The Tale of Harau - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:12 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo stared at the two in annoyance. " Oh will you two cut it out. The sooner we leave the sooner we will arrive. Now just playing lovebirds and hurry up. " he said as he made his way out of the cave, waving goodbye to the twins.

250The Tale of Harau - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:14 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Hm... I may have an answer for that in a few days time." Tarunda blushed bright as she turned and walked after Vari, speeding him up a bit as she looked back at Katsuo and blushed more, looking a little angry. "Well someone didnt wake up on the right side of my lap now did they?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next