The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Tale of Harau

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 16]

201The Tale of Harau - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:54 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari laughed and handed over the flask. "Here here Kats. I'll drink to that." He chuckled a little as he wagged his tail.

"Oy! Hurry it up over there, we wanna go drinkin!" Vari called over to the others.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

202The Tale of Harau - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:10 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~Alli slowly came to, with a groan she began to stretch and sat up, the tunic and towel falling away revealing her nude form. Angered she flashed around to all the males in the room and kicked each in the groin fast as lightning~ "Alright who did it? Which one of ya stripped me! I swear i'll kill all of ya!" ~she shouts, ironicly still nude. her mind had blocked out the events that had preceded, and her shell had again risen around her.~ "ugh and look at my fur! Why the hell am i red? its soooo..tacky! GAHHH!"

203The Tale of Harau - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Yeah... you can just wash that off..." Vari said, having lept up to the ceiling before he was kicked and stuck out his tongue. "It's bluuud." He chuckled and then settled back down next to Katsuo. "Told you she'd be fine. I just wish those others would bloody hurry it up already."

204The Tale of Harau - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:11 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo twitched on the ground in sheer pain after being kicked in the groin. " Wh....wh...why me? " he groined. It took several moments before he had the strength to stand once again and turned to Alli. " First off....you got kidnapped by some arch wizard so to speak kind of fellow, your naked because....~Katsuo stopped momentarily before decided it was best that she didnt know what happened~ " Well...I guess they were pervs. Anyway, we set out to find you. When I found you, you had completely slaughtered everyone and were covered in blood.....as you can tell. So I brought you here after a struggle...since you werent really yourself at the time. So....yeah, your welcome...." he grunted as he began to dig though his pack before pulling out a black cloak. " Here..." he said as he tossed it to her, " Put this for now to cover yourself up. You can buy new clothing when we reach the next time. And please...stop hurting me, because ive had my ass kicked enough for today..." he groaned as he sat back down.

205The Tale of Harau - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~Growling Alli slips the cloak on and ties the sash at her waist. it only barely concealed her body, and she made her displeasure known~ "You'll get a lot more than just that kick if i find out any of ya are lyin!" ~she snarls and storms off, the weaponless (and still red) vixen stalks off kicking at a raised pillar for good measure, before hopping away and yowling in pain. curses floated back to their ears as she dissapeared into the gloom of the caves.~

206The Tale of Harau - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:44 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo crossed his arms and growled. " .....ungrateful little bitch......" he groaned lowly before snapping his head up quickly in fear that she had heard him. ".....*sigh*..."

207The Tale of Harau - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:11 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I think... I'd better go make sure nothing happens to her again..." Vari grinned a little and darted down after Alli, probably going to hide nearby to make sure she wasnt kidnapped or something again. "Hm... she needs new weapons..." he walked now and pulled out a scroll. "The temple of the fallen heroes sounds like a good place to go."

208The Tale of Harau - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo turned his attention to the newcomer in thier so called little group. " Hey....Tarunda is it? You said your from another country? Whats it's like back in your homeland? " he asked, clearly just trying to make conversation while they waited to heal up.

209The Tale of Harau - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:53 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

((just out of spite cause im still a little steamed at the rape of my cool idea for a plot))

Vari would notice that as she moved Alli slowly seemed to fade from existance, only at the last minute did she realize something was wrong and a cry sounded but then she was gone. Her kin had called her back to her homeland, word had gotten around already that she was hunted and the few elders who knew about the fang still needed her protected. Alli was far across the Great Delaren Sea now, locked away by her own kin for her own protection.

((dont worry though got a new char i'll be introducing. Please dont go all omg must rescue right away, let that be for now, she'll be back eventually))

210The Tale of Harau - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:41 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Hearing the scream echo throughout the cave, Katsuo didnt even wait for a reply as he lepted to his feet, injured and all, and ran as fast as he physically could towards the source, running past Vari to the source. All that was left however was a torn piece of his cloak he had given her. Picking it up, he quickly sniffed it to found any trace of what happen. " Magic.....strong magic. " he muttered as he looked up to Vari. " Who or whatever grabbed her clearly didnt want anyone following them, the trail is completely untraceable. " he growled as he stood up. " She's gone....all that god damn work and now she's gone, and with no way to find her. " he said, his fist clentched tightly. It frustrated him that he had taken such a beating trying to rescue someone he hardly knew, only to have her vanish without a trace.

211The Tale of Harau - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari fell to his knees and just groaned. "I cant believe this... she's got to be so far away... I know that magic... demonic. The demons must have called her back. To who knows where." He punched the gems under his fist and growled. As he did something emerged from the gold. He looked down at it and then turned it over, it was a dark sheath, and he lifted it up and turned it over. "Interesting..." he unsheathed the sword and then slowly put it on his back. He then stood up and looked at Katsuo. "There's no point in going after her this time. We cant go after her. This is mught more than just a town and an archmage. That's the whole demonic republic..." He looked over at the twins. "Does this change anything?"

212The Tale of Harau - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:37 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tarunda groaned a little as she looked over at Kyle and lowered his weapon with her hand. "That's enough. We're leaving... now." She turned to the others and sighed. "It's a shame that your friend is gone again. But I have to take Kyle away before he goes and does something stupid. I hope you two the best. May our paths cross again." She bowed to them and dragged Kyle out of the cave.

(It's obvious that nothing I do here ever seems to get much of a reaction, so my character is gonna leave unless someone stops her.)

213The Tale of Harau - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo suddenly lept to his feet and jumped infront of Tarunda. " Hold on! You are the only one here with any sort of connection/contact with the Queen. Your intel could be extremely useful so we cant have you leave. Besides...if we let you leave then we put ourselves at risk. How do we know you would tell her about us? Because the last thing we need is every city knowing our faces..." he argued, his hand on the hilt of his sword for safety.

214The Tale of Harau - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

(Thanks)

Tarunda looked frustrated and then smiled. "Alright. So I guess I'm a hostage now... well what do you say to that Kyle?"
Kyle drew his sword and growled. "I say that this moron should know his place, threatening a no..." Tarunda threw out her hand and smacked him across the face. He looked stunned and held it dazed.
"You are hereby dismissed. Go to your commander and tell him the mission was a bust and that there was nothing here after all, and that I have chosen to stay and study why the symbols in the cave use my language. Do not tell anyone what really happened here or I will know that your honor as a knight is worth less than a grain of salt." She had done more than slap him then, she had nearly stabbed him through the chest with her words. Kyle had to keep his honor, it was a knight's duty to protect and serve those in his care, if word spread about him going against an order, he would be thrown out of the castle at the very least.
Kyle bowed low and sighed. "As you command Lady Tarunda..." he stood up and turned, walking out of the cave.
Tarunda then turned to Katsuo. "I think that will be enough to keep him quiet, and now you know that I wont go and blab to anyone. I guess I'll tag along for a while."

215The Tale of Harau - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:12 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

(Your welcome ^_^)

Katsuo sighed and slowly unwrapped his hand from the hilt of his sword. " Good, because believe it or not you are probably the most important person here right now. We need what you know to help us take the Queen down...just dont let that go to your head. " he said as he sat back down on a pile of gold. " So....any ideas on what to do now? " he asked.

216The Tale of Harau - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"No." Tarunda shrugged. "That, and I dont really know much about the Queen here, just most of the castle layout. Is she really that much of a bitch?" A little worry grew on her face as she thought about being allied to such a cruel tyrant as these people kept speaking about. Hopefully this wouldnt step on the image of her nation when everything had come to pass.

217The Tale of Harau - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:26 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo nodded. " Well considering the fact that she treats her people like trash. And has commonly exacuted innocent people just to put fear in their hearts.......yeah, she's that much of a bitch. " he stated, groaning in pain as he layed backwards.

218The Tale of Harau - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Yes, she and her followers have hired me to kill good innocent people in the past, and back when I only worked for the money and didnt care about the job, I did it." Vari walked over as he nodded. "The rebels are growing in power slowly and they need all the help they can get. I dont really think we'd be welcome there, seeing as how the last time I was at their camp... i was assassinating their leader." His ears dropped slowly as his past would come back to haunt him again. "As for what we should do. We need to get stronger as a team. If we are going to be a team at all." He pulled out the book of lore he had in his pack. "And, if the queen knows that this cache is a bust, that means she'll be going after another one of the legends of this kingdom. I think we should fight on those terms, raiding the ancient mysteries of this nation before the Queen can sink her teeth into the powers and use them against the rebels."

219The Tale of Harau - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:32 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tarunda looked much more worried now as she nodded. "That sounds like a good idea... fighting the queen on a more archeological front? Interesting." She changed her face to interested quickly and wagged her tail. "I did come here to study up on the fascinatingly large amount of history this nation has and all the lore behind it, this would fit in perfectly with my studies, and I did get some high access to the Queen's archives that might come in handy for you Vari." Tarunda drew out a tome from her hip pouch and held it out to him. "Might give you some hints to where Maple will be heading first."

220The Tale of Harau - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:42 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari took the tome and opened it brushing through the pages and smiling softly. "This is perfect." He closed it and smiled as he bowed to her. "Thank you Tarunda. This is amazingly helpful. Now... where shall we start?" He pulled a map out from his pack and unfurled it, several spots were circled, including where they were, which he quickly crossed off with a quill he kept in his pocket.

221The Tale of Harau - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:49 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katuo groaned and sat up. " I just got my ass kicked for no reason and you two want to go on a freaken treasure hunt? Ugg....and here I thought I could rest...." he complained.

222The Tale of Harau - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:53 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Well I suppose we could wait a couple hours. I mean, it'll take Kyle a while to get back to the castle right? We'll head out at dawn." Vari suggested. "Till then, Kats, get some rest, I've got some bandages if you need them."

223The Tale of Harau - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:56 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo shook his head. " Nah, I just need to rest..." he said as he laid his head now and closes his eyes. " Of course....sleeping on rocks and gold isnt exactly a luxary inn...but whatever..."

224The Tale of Harau - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tarunda sat down and used a surprising amount of strength to pull Katsuo over to her. "Lay here." She said gently as she placed his head on her lap. "Vari, can you bring over that blanket you had for Alli?" She pointed to where Alli was laying before.

225The Tale of Harau - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari nodded and went over to get the blanket, bringing it back and sitting down next to Tarunda as he gave Katsuo the blanket. "That'll soften the ground for ya." he offered gently.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next