The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Tale of Harau

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 16]

176The Tale of Harau - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:30 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tarunda smiled a little and moved through the portal, arriving all the way across town already, looking around to see Vari dash right past her, she broke into a sprint to catch up to him. "Didnt expect to see me so quickly did you Vari?" She waved as she ran past him.

177The Tale of Harau - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:48 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari smiled a little and nodded. "Glad you could make it, so lets go get this done, we dont have much time."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

178The Tale of Harau - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:50 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo ran behind them, letting his senses guide him safely. That, and he could see two blurry figures infront of him. " Tarundra, once we get to her will you be able to teleport us back out of there? Like back to the Dragon's Cache if possible. We cant afford to fight our way out..." he stated

179The Tale of Harau - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:24 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"I'm not sure, but I;ll try, these portals are taking a lot out of me. I sure wish those twins would have just given me that damn fang now." Tarunda grunted as she suddenly stopped. "Hey... I think we're here." She said as she pointed at the barracks infront of them. By the looks of the place it was well furnished and the doors were made of nice wood, before ten minutes ago. Now the whole place seemed to be crumbling slowly to the ground, and blood was draining out the sewer pipe.
"Oh wow..." the tigress covered her mouth as she watched.

180The Tale of Harau - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:29 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari stared at the building for a moment and nodded. He drew out his blade and made his way inside, making sure the structure was clear before rushing back and giving the other two the thumbs up, he made his way deeper with them and saw the dead bodies start to appear. "Shit Alli... what did you do..."

181The Tale of Harau - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:12 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo continued to walk behind the others, the smell of the dead filled his nostrils as he walked through the puddles of blood benieth their feet. " Something tells me Alli wasnt behind all this. I mean I know she's a demon and all, but ive never seen such carnage outside a battlefield..."

182The Tale of Harau - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:28 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"That may not be true. Remember what the twins said, one of Alli's fangs is one of the Fangs for the Jaw of Power, maybe it activated and she killed them all out of anger and fear." Vari suggested, smirking a little as he remembered this fact. "Wouldnt it be weird to already have two fangs in our party."

183The Tale of Harau - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:32 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo continued to run behind the group, the sound of his feet splashing in puddles of blood echoed though the halls. Suddenly however Katsuo stopped as a smell reached his snout, there was no mistake about it, it was Alli. Katsuo quickly ran infront of the group, hoping over body after body as he continued to ran down the darken hall. As he ran, he began to fell himself running at an incline position, as if he was running up a flight of stairs. However, quickly realized he was not running up stairs at all. In fact, he was running over dozens of bodies piled ontop of one another. And although the smell of dead flesh slowly began to fill his nostrils, Alli's scent grew even stronger before Katsuo suddenly felt the ground benieth him vanish and he ended up falling face first back onto the cold ground. " Ow...", he said. As he looked up, what seemed to be a blurry figured was a few feet ahead of him.

Last edited by Derak on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total

184The Tale of Harau - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~Allistra sat upon a throne of dead flesh, covered head to toe in blood. her pink fur was now stained deep crimson. She had exacted a heavy price in life from those who had hurt her and now she simply sat and stared off into the distance, Katsuo's presence escaped her notice, still naked she gave no sign she cared as not even a modest attempt was made to cover herself. all the havoc that she had wreaked, had been done with magic tooth and claw~

185The Tale of Harau - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:58 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo slowly stood back on his feet and made his way closer to Alli, as he did so it he could almost make her out clearly. His face blushing deep red as he noticed her nude form, not even caring about the blood nor bodies, he didnt even look away. " Uhh...Alli? You alright? " he asked as he got closer and placed an hand on her arm. " Hey, come on we need to get out of here..."

186The Tale of Harau - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:06 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~At his touch her body burst forth into that gracefull fluid action that she had had when they had first met, and in an instant he was hurtling towards the wall as she again resumed a pensive posture.~ "why go? it doesnt really matter anymore. Ya wasted your time."

187The Tale of Harau - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:13 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo slammed into the wall hard and momentarily forgot where he was. He quickly shook it off and walked back over to Alli, now clearly irritated. " Wasted my time? Look, I just risked my life for you alright! The least you can do is show your apprication for it. " he argued, his eyes noticibly wondering across her body once more. Realizing it he quickly shook his head and focused on her. He slowly pulled his tunic off and tossed it to Alli. " Here, at least cover yourself up. Unless you want the others staring at you as well? " he stated as he buckled his sword around his waist once again.

188The Tale of Harau - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:26 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~the tunic lands on her lap and she simply lets it stay there again staring off into the distance. her only response was an annoyed flick of her wrist to wave him away~ "doesnt matter ta me anymore...this is where i belong surrounded by death"

189The Tale of Harau - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:31 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

He rolled his eyes. " Look, theres going to be plenty of death where were going. So stop with the poor poor pity me act and lets go. There will be plenty of time to pout next time we set up camp. Now lets go before I dragged your ass out of here by hand. " He argued, clearly intent on following through with what he said. " I didnt come all the way here, always get killed and lose my sight to just leave without you. Now put the shirt on and lets go..." he growled.

190The Tale of Harau - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:49 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~alli's new outlook was once again like what she was first like, right down to the voice, but there was also the definite tone of black humor in her voice. He would notice that while her scent came through, it was also tainted with the scent of many males, both feral and fur alike. His statement angered her and she punched him in the gut letting the new power that had cleared her head of all thoughts except killing flow through her amplifying her strength a hundred, hundred fold..and now that there were none left for her retribution...those thoughts gave way to contemplation of death~

191The Tale of Harau - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:04 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

The force of the punch sent Katsuo crashing into the wall once more before he fell to his hands and knees, coughing up blood. Her punch hit him so hard that ironically his sight had return to normal once he recovered. As he stood and stared back at Alli, a different look seem to come over him, his normally red pupils seemed to be slightly reder then usual, his fangs now revealed themselves in all their glory as he growled at her. " Thats it....I warned you, but now you've really pissed me off Alli..." he growled as he began to summon dark energy around him. Two dark orbs suddenly appeared in the palms of his hands. Katsuo stared at Alli with seemingly ill intent. " Dont say I didnt warn you.." he said as he suddenly blasted his dark energy towards her. The two orbs suddenly transformed themselves into tentacle like beings as they wrapped themselves around her body, pinning her legs and arms close to her body. Forceing her to lose her balance and crash to the ground. Katsuo then calmly walked over to her, and lifted her onto his shoulders as he began to walk her back to the ground. " Dont even try to complain, I gave you a chance to walk out of here on your own, but you refused. Now im dragging your ass out myself, naked or not. " he growled.

192The Tale of Harau - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:06 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~Alli did not reply...she didnt even struggle, she had passed out, her body was running solely on the power of magic~

193The Tale of Harau - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:56 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari, who had been preocupied with the archmage's body several rooms away, finally walked in and looked up at the pile of dead bodies. "Alli certainly knows how to bring out the feng shui of the room..." he commented roughly as he used his kusarigama to lift up to the ceiling so he wouldnt have to climb up all the bodies and landed next to Katsuo. "Dude... you look like shit. What happened?" He then looked at the passed out Alli on his shoulder, then that she was naked. He raised his eyebrow at Katsuo. "Did she need convincing, or did you just have some wild romp while I wasnt here..?"

194The Tale of Harau - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:08 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tarunda finally made her way to them, having passed out simply from the stench of the room the first time, she took Alli's passed out body from Katsuo, wrapping her in a towel and carrying her on the tigress's back. "Okay, now there's no way we're getting out of here without getting massacred. So I'm going to open up a portal to the Dragon's Cache, it may not take us directly to the twins, but it should at least get us close." She summoned the last of her magical energy and opened up one final portal, walking through it to find that she had indeed made it back to the main cavern with all the gold.

The smell of blood hit the air, and it wasnt the blood covering Alli. Tarunda laid Alli down and drew her swords, running over to see what was happening. The twins were fighting Kyle again, and apart from the minor gashes on both of the twins, they seemed to be fine, whereas Kyle was already taking too much for his armor to handle, it was cracking in several places and his sword had been reduced to a hilt. He drew a dagger from his belt and charged, yelling some random battle cry. "Kyle no!" she called as she ran forward, blocking his path and blocking the dagger's progress with her blade. "I'm okay. They're not enemies."

"Lady Tarunda! You are safe! Oh thank the gods." Kyle knelt down and sheathed his dagger. "I was afraid they had killed you already and that I had simply been knocked out."
"It's fine Kyle. Just... stay by my side and lick your wounds, this mission is a wash. All the guards are dead and I dont want a knight to have to die here too. Once everything is done here, we will leave."
"But... the fang."
"The fang can wait. Right now you're in no state to fight, let alone win."
Kyle nodded slowly and sat down, pulling out a roll of bandages to patch himself up.

Tarunda then turned to the twins. "We have brought Alli back, she has passed out and is very injured, is there any way you can help her?"
Kyle nearly jumped off the hill when he heard this. "We?! You're allying with those renegades?"
"Yes Kyle. I am choosing to stay on the side of light. Whether it be helping you, or helping them, I will always help when called."

195The Tale of Harau - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:10 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari walked through the portal next, seeing Alli laying on the floor he looked around for Tarunda. Spotting her talking with the knight and the twins. He grunted a little and took off his shirt, creating a makeshift pillow for Alli's head as he covered her with Katsuo's tunic, waiting for him to show up and for the others to come over.

196The Tale of Harau - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:43 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

As Katsuo made his way through the portal, he wasted little time collapsing onto the ground benieth them. The magic he used to bond Alli had completely drained him of his energy, not to mention the ass kicking he took from her didnt help ethier. " God dammit, I wasnt expecting her to be so agressive when trying to get her out of that hell hole. I feel like ive been in the middle of a war for the past three days when it's only been a few hours..." he groaned, his body covered in multiple injuries. " Gah, least I can see again..."

197The Tale of Harau - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:02 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari knelt down and helped Katsuo sit up against a pile of gold. "Get some rest Kats, the battle's over. Hopefully." He sighed and pulled out a small flask of whiskey, popping the top and taking a swig of the strong alcohol. He sat next to Katsuo and sighed. "You want some?" The squirrel asked as he passed over the flask. "Takes the edge off."

198The Tale of Harau - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:05 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo took the flask from Vari and took a small swig of it before handing it back. It indeed was strong, but he still felt like crap. " Thanks, but for now im more worried about Alli, she went through some horriffic crap back there. And...she didnt seem like the same person when I found her..." he said.

199The Tale of Harau - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:23 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I smelled it too." Vari grunted as he took another swig. "She'll come round when the twins get a look at her." He said as he stretched a little and smirked. "Or we'll make her. Up for another epic battle?"

200The Tale of Harau - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:08 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo grunted. " Honestly, no im not. Id rather go find the nearest tavern and just drink enough ale until I past out on the ground..." he cracked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next