The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Tale of Harau

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 16]

101The Tale of Harau - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:35 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Rika nodded. " Oh ill go with you. I hate the queen, she treats my people with disgust and thinks us only valuble as servents! I can find that bastard later, but for now I want to help keep that treasure away from the queen. " she agreed

102The Tale of Harau - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"Wonderful now that this is all taken care of lets go...now!" ~she says suddenly despite the lack of demonic power enhancing her abilities she was still sharp as ever and mercenaries had mingled with curious townfolk that had gathered around the small band~

103The Tale of Harau - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo nodded. " Yeah the sooner we leave the better, its bad enough we've already attracted a small crowd...." he said, glaring Rika while doing so. " Do try and control your damn attitude next time, because id prefer not having to rip out your throat just to make sure you dont attract anymore attention. " he grunted.

104The Tale of Harau - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:03 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Well then. I think it wouldn be a good time to seperate for the time being. I dont know if you just want to split up but... we dont want anyone following us. Keep tabs on what might be following you." Vari whispered to them. "Dont attract attention and dont worry, everyone meet up outside the guard tower."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

105The Tale of Harau - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~Allisstra nodded her agreement and just like that she was gone flashing a few times she tore down the alleys and backways never in sight for more than a few seconds, without her energies flowing through her though she was quickly tiring simply using her own bodies speed and strength as well as lesser illusory magics to appear and disappear from sight. Her mind on high alert she was pleased to note that any who were following her were lost after only a few minutes. Still she had no more reason to remain in illusory human form so she let go of that spell and returned to her true demon form, delighted again to have her fur back~ "well this sucks...getting tired"

106The Tale of Harau - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo suddenly jumped next to Allisstra, tapping her on the shoulder. " You should work on your physical cardio...you cant rely on magic all the time..." he suggested.

107The Tale of Harau - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:48 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~She pants hard and gives him a wry smile as she continues to flit and flash through town~ "yeah problem with that...remember me 278 years of having my demonic energy flow freely...yeah...kinda hard to relearn im doing my best"

108The Tale of Harau - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo shrugged as he managed to barely keep up with her. " Well, where are we suppose to meet up anyway? The Dragon's Cache? " he asked as he was bein force to barley keep up.

109The Tale of Harau - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"I would say just a mile or two outside of town" ~she replies. Meet me near that camp we found earlier, we'll wait there for vari and Rika!" ~she states and pulls ahead of him, really pushing herself now~

110The Tale of Harau - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:34 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

~Katsuo quickly nodded and changed his direction, he wanted to head to the Dragon's Cache like everyone else, but follow a different route there. He quickly began to leap from rooftop to rooftop at such a speed few could even notice the sound of each bound. Eventually with one great leap he jumped over the city wall and continue to run from there. It wouldnt be long until he arrived at the den along with everyone else.~

111The Tale of Harau - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:00 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari saw the others vanish and quickly began shadowstepping, moving invisibly through the crowds who had been watching them and heading straight to the cache. With his impressive speed it wasnt long before he made it there. He hid outside the guard tower for a short time and then began surveying the tower itself, looking through the windows and finding that it was almost empty.
"Shit... they must have made it inside." he sighed and moved to sit under a ledge, waiting for the others to arrive and to fill them in. "Hopefully they havent found anything too powerful yet."

112The Tale of Harau - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:12 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tarunda tucked the fang into her shirt as more guards came down to start looting the treasure. She knew it would only be a matter of time before the whole place was cleaned out and moved to the castle. Maybe they could even find some new swords to replenish the armory that was stolen a few months earlier. No this fang would be her little prize for uncovering this amazing wealth. As she walked down the mountains of gold again she caught sight of something interesting, a small trap door hidden at the top of one of the heaps. Maybe the Dragon of the East had put it there and hidden it before he left. There must be something amazing down there. She jumped over to it and lifted up the trap door, grabbing a torch and jumping down to land... what felt like 10-20 feet down. There was a couple of ledges that she could jump to to get back up but for now there was a pathway deep into the hills, and she wanted to know where it went.

113The Tale of Harau - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:33 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~Sage and sable sauntered out of the darkness towards the invader into their temporary home~ "So, you got the door open.." ~Sage greets with a smirk~ "im gonna have to ask you to leave now and return anything you may have stolen from our home" ~sable continues the black wolfess's scantily clad as they were hung onto each other like lovers~ "You see it would be terribly unfortunate for you if we were forced to take action against you." ~they both said as one~ "go raid some other cache but not our home!"

114The Tale of Harau - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:57 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tarunda looked suspicious and slowly drew her twin tai chi blades, but something was changing, she pulled the fang out of her shirt because it was glowing red, her blades suddenly erupted in flames, scaring her for a second but it didnt hurt her, it was her element after all. "Well then. That was weird." She looked at the twins and smirked gently. "I'm sorry but as an explorer and as an emissary from a different land, I have to keep pressing forward. So just who are you two girls?" She asked as she held her blades tightly in her hands.

115The Tale of Harau - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:09 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Rika sighed as everyone took off running. ^ Guess ill meet them there....^ she thought to herself as she calmly began to make her way to the guard tower as discussed. Anyone who she thought was following her she led into quiet area before rendering them unconcious and leaving them there. Soon enough she was free from petty civilians following her.

116The Tale of Harau - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:56 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~The white wolfess extricated herself from her sister~ "I am Sage Revelyn, and that is my sister Sable." ~Tarunda would notice that darkness was slowly overwhelming all lightsources~ "we are the Sisters of light and dark, Twins we are and if you were an emissary you would understand that this is our home, a place we were entrusted to protect...Now i'll ask you again return what you have stolen or you'll be our new plaything" ~Both sisters laughed wickedly and advanced neither drawing a weapon both were highly skilled in magics. This time sable would speak, where Sage's voice was dark and husky uncharacteristic for a wolfess the color of light Sables voice was bright and lyrical, uncharacteristic of a wolfess colored of dark~ "Im terribly sorry but my sister is right, seems we have no choice" ~At once both twins unleashed bolts of light and dark, surprisingly Sage sent forth darkness and sable light, The yin yang energies twined into a single bolt directed straight at Tarunda. Mixed as they were the bolts would not kill but stun. the sisters twined into each others embrace again and kissed deeply. Both radiated their opposing magics and they drew each others daggers preparing to go in close if the bolts were turned aside, The intruder was after all carrying one of the fangs and they were both knowlegable enough to know that it carried strong magics within~

117The Tale of Harau - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:13 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tarunda gasped as she began spinning her blades, she was more of a weapons user, the new skills presented by the fang around her neck were simply aiding her in fending off magical attacks. She did more than simply block the double attack, but with a precise flick of each sword, she shot the magical attacks back at the twins, smart enough to shoot the opposite at each of them, thinking this to be a decent distraction for now, she turned and bolted back up the path, there wasnt anything important enough to have her getting killed over down here. She scrambled up the ledges and made her way towards the guards. "Captain! Captain Kyle where are you!?" She called as she waved for the guards to mass around her.

(Kyle's one of Maple's knights, the one who goes after Blaze a year from now and gets killed. So he cant be killed here. Yes I read Hiro's story, so I know about this stuff. ^^ Continuity win.)

Kyle rushed over in his heavy armor and saluted the emissary. "What is it Lady Tarunda?" he asked hurriedly.
"Ready your men, there are a pair of magic user wolves coming from the trap door over there, and they want us all dead."

118The Tale of Harau - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:22 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~Separating fluidly the two dodge their own magical bolts~ "Kill? Sable did you say anything about killing? I didnt"
~Sable smiles and blows her twin a kiss~ "Nor did I. Silly girl thinking us simple murderers" ~The two made their own way up in a rush and then darkness fell over the entire chamber. Through the darkness the twins waded killing off each and every guard leaving Tarunda and the captain alive. When light again returned the two stood licking their daggers back to back Tarunda facing one, Captain kyle the other~ "Sorry dearies we cant just let you leave. One last time return what you have stolen or you two shall meet the same fate as your men!" ~Sable admonishes her eyes flashing across the Captain taking in each movement and plotting out attacks at weak points in her mind. Her twin did the same with Tarunda~

119The Tale of Harau - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:20 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Vari looked up at the tower again, the guards were racing down the stairs. It looked as though something big was happening inside the Cache. He couldnt wait for the others any longer, he had to move. Making his way silently through the door he found that the entire tower was now empty, obviously something had gone wrong for all the guards to leave their posts. He had to know.

After a quick dash down the passage he saw that the entire cavern of the cache was shrowded in semi-darkness, his eyes adjusted easier than any of the others because of his lifestyle. He saw that what looked to be the captain of the expedition was with a tigress, and they were facing off a pair of... very sexy scantily clad assassins. Vari grinned as he pulled out his kusarigama, slitting the throats of the guards who were too scared to go out and protect their leader, a few had run out to protect the tigress, she was dressed strangely, she must be from a different country. Very interesting indeed.

120The Tale of Harau - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:26 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tarunda shivered a little as the last guards, which were only four or so, formed a perimeter around her, guarding her from the twins' attacks. "I'll watch your backs, just keep them away until we figure out what to do." She felt the flames of her swords run up her arms and she grew slightly reassured, glad that for some reason, the fang seemed to be synchronizing with her well. There was no feedback yet at least. "Be ready for anything."

121The Tale of Harau - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:45 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"Oh...sage...they still wanna fight!"

"Calm down sable"
~the two get into a minor bickering match despite being faced down by 6 armed soldiers~

122The Tale of Harau - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:48 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo suddenly landed next to Vari. " Looks like we were missing the party. Shall we introduce ourselves? Or wait until they've slaughtered each other before moving in? " he asked, a grin appearing on his face before noticing the twins. " Their cute, heh..."

123The Tale of Harau - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:19 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I was thinkin the same thing. But I dont know who to side with. The knight and the tigress with the dragon's fang... or the crazy killer twins." Vari said as he watched, pointing them out and groaning a little. "I wish this was a little easier to choose, it's just both sides sound really bad to help. So I'm sitting it out until I can figure out which is worse."

124The Tale of Harau - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:52 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Katsuo nodded and leaned against the rocky wall, hidden in the shadows. " I agree, better to just let them kill each other off. Then move when to finish them off. That way we can take whatever we want without too much of a struggle. " he said, grinning as he did so.

125The Tale of Harau - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tale of Harau Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:20 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Kyle pressed the advantage, rushing forward and drawing his sword, trying to make a slice for one of the twins, he didnt even know which was which.
"Now guards attack!" Tarunda cried, running forward with the guards flanking her to make an arrowhead attack at the other twin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next