The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Rising

+4
Xisha
Grimlock
Marcus
Lizzy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 40]

276New Rising - Page 12 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:54 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"That's it Sam!" She pushed him away with gravity again. "Lose control! Who's the fool! but... how can you lose something you never had?" She tilted her head, an evil grin on her face.

277New Rising - Page 12 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:59 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Samuel snapped. He flew forward and wrenched her arm up. He was fast in demon form, because he trained himself to be fast as a human. He put his right hand to the medallion and it poured his desire into the medallion, to remove it from this foolish vampire and give it back to the one who he had protected for 5 years. Naomi deserved to be the one, because she'd given up so much already. He pulled and the medallion came loose, reforming it's usual form as he wrapped... his tail around it and pulled it away from the girl, whoever she was. How long had he had a tail?

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

278New Rising - Page 12 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:05 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

In a spinning world where darkness and evil fight... Raine felt the worst pain she ever had in her life and then... nothing. She looked at Sam weakly, tears in her eyes. "No..." and she fainted to the floor, breathing heavily. You silly fool. Silly girl. She tried to shut her mind up but couldn't speak. You had finally bonded yourself with the medallion. The key. and it was taken away. It was not feeding off you. You were feeding off it. Now what do you have? Nothing! You're weak! Raine managed a last, weak, "Shouldn't have..." and fell into a deep sleep.

279New Rising - Page 12 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:12 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Naomi burst out of the room and ran up to Sam, slapping a talisman on his forehead. "Seal!" Sam would freeze in place and Naomi reached around to grab the medallion half from his tail. "What did I tell you about getting angry Sam! You've hurt Raine! You... you've torn her hand in half!" She smacked Sam about the face and then punched him in the gut while he couldnt do anything. She picked up Raine and took her into the room, getting her comfortable and elevating her hand so that the bleeding would lessen, then she went down to the first floor and grabbed Traven. "Traven! Get upstairs, we need a healer quick! Do you know any?" She looked around at Luna, someone she hadnt met yet. "Can you help me?" She was of course, wearing clothes again.

280New Rising - Page 12 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Luna looked at Traven who was still out cold. " Ill be right up. " said Luna as she ran upstars to see Raines hand completely torn apart. " Oh dear, let me fix that for you. " said Luna as she placed her own hands over Raine's. There was a brief white glow and Raine's hand slowly pieced itself back togather. Luna then followed up by bandaging Raines hand up. " Now, I may have healed your wounds but your hand is still very fagile. Give it some time to heal fully. " warned Luna before she turned to Naomi. " What the hell happen here? "

281New Rising - Page 12 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:18 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Being sealed sucked. Sam slowly fought to regain his consciousness, his anger dying down and his body slowly returning to it's normal state. Naomi had the medallion, all was right in the world, his tail shrank back in and his wing faded away, his eyes died all the way to green and he fell to the ground, passed out.
Kote stood over him, twirling a claymore and smirking as he disappeared. His job was done for now.

282New Rising - Page 12 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:20 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"I doubt either of them will remember what happened. Such was the force of that trauma to both of them." Naomi stood next to Luna and sighed as she cleaned away the blood from Raine's hand. "Oh... I'm Naomi, thank you so much... um... who are you not to be impolite."

283New Rising - Page 12 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:23 pm

Grimlock

Grimlock
Novice
Novice

((Oy, nothing like going to work and then doing some errands and such then coming home to 6 or more pages of new messages.. XD ))

Hayato had fallen silent for most of the trip home. He hadn't answered Naomi's question, though he still shot Traven glances, upset he had upset her. After they had arrived, he went straight to his room. Ever since he brought up his father, lord knows why, he hadn't been able to get his mind off of him. He lied on his bed, looking up at the ceiling. "If I could just tell them what happened that would make me want to find him... but they wouldn't understand." Upon hearing some noise outside the room, he quickly sprung to his feet and swung the door open, looking around. "Hmmm... somethin's up, i can feel it..."

284New Rising - Page 12 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:25 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Hey Hayato..." Sam said, face to the ground. "Mind taking this demon seal off my forehead? My nose is itchy and I can't scratch it." He laughed weakly and squirmed a little.

285New Rising - Page 12 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:26 pm

Grimlock

Grimlock
Novice
Novice

Hayato blinked in awe as he saw Sam on the ground. "I really wish I hadn't just gone to my room now... " He proceeded to pry the seal off, not knowing what was going on or why he had it on. "So... what'd I miss?"

286New Rising - Page 12 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:27 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine looked around, weaving in and out of consciousness, unable to move much and unable to speak much. Suddenly she blacked out again and saw Kote in the darkness of this dream. "I'm sorry, Raine. He knows not yet what he's done. I cannot tell him. I'm sorry." Raine cried tears of blood once more. "You WON'T tell him! You liar!"
Kote grabbed her hand, unscathed in the dream. "Raine.. Don't you think I WANT to be put back together. I want my original form back, but I work for a higher power. If he knew I was doing this right now..." he shuddered. "He wants you for a different purpose. But as of now no one's going to get their way unless something changes."
Raine sniffled a little and grabbed both of Kote's hands in hers. "If I can't save either of you in the end... I'm sorry. I promise if I get you two back where you belong that I won't let him kill you as long as you don't kill him."
Kote nodded. Reassured now, Raine was able to let go and stop crying.
"Raine." Kote put his hand under her chin. "You're going to get worse till you get part of the medallion back."
She looked at him, scared. "Tell the Greater Demon to bring back half!"
"Shh Raine. I'm sorry. I can't do that." At this, she looked at him. "Why??"
Kote then disappeared and Raine's dream fell apart to total blackness and she slept once more.

287New Rising - Page 12 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam stood up and shook his head. "I'm not totally sure. I think I lost it though... oh, and we have a healer on our quest now. Her name's Luna, and I think she's downstairs in the pub with Traven." Sam looked at the seal. "That's one of Naomi's... what'd I do to deserve one of those?" His memory of his demon side had vanished.

288New Rising - Page 12 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Luna looked at Naomi. " Oh sorry, my name is Luna. Nice to meet you. "

289New Rising - Page 12 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:32 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Naomi nodded and took the medallion out of her pocket, it was totally clean. She hung it around her neck and sighed, the familiar weight of the souls of the foul on her shoudlers again. "Dont tell Sam he did this. He wont know, and I dont think Raine will remember what happened either. With her hand healed, it would have felt like a nightmare or something. We should leave her alone before she wakes up."

290New Rising - Page 12 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:32 pm

Grimlock

Grimlock
Novice
Novice

"Hmmmm... another female huh?" He tilted his head in thought, a silly smile on his face. He then shook his head. "Er, yeah, anyway... if you need anything..." *clink clink* Hayato's head turned as he heard the sound of rattling chains coming from far off in the distance, but felt it was right in his ear. "That was..." He blinked, then a furious expression appeared on his face. "That son of a bitch..." Hayato suddenly took off running, rushing right out the front door into the rain.

291New Rising - Page 12 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:36 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Oy Hayato!" Sam ran after him, trying to catch up to him incase he needed help. His sword ready and his shield in mid flip at the moment.

292New Rising - Page 12 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:37 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven stummbled into the room holding his head. " What the hell did I miss? "

293New Rising - Page 12 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:39 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Shoo shoo!" Naomi pushed Traven back out and came out with Luna, closing the door and holding him there. "Dont go in there, it's a girls room. You should know better..." she smelled his breath. "Are you drunk Traven?"

294New Rising - Page 12 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:41 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven shook his head. " No im not drunk. Im past that point now, I just have a hangover. " Joked Traven. " Now, what the hell is going on...."

295New Rising - Page 12 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:41 pm

Grimlock

Grimlock
Novice
Novice

Hayato continued running, listening to the clinking chains. He soon came to the town square, a somewhat demonic looking man with silver hair and a dual-kusari-gama (two sickles attached with a chain) stood with his back to Hayato. "The Reaper Sickles. They say those that hear it's chain are to die soon." , he said. "I know damn well what that is!" "I'm just saying it for those that don't know", the mystery demon said as he turned to smile at him, noticing Sam having followed Hayato. "You've made some new friends it seems, boy." "The hell are you doing here, Howl, Fiend Lord of Wind!?" "Is that anyway... to speak to your father?" Howl turned to hayato, readying himself.

296New Rising - Page 12 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:43 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Your... Howl is your father!?" Sam looked stunned, but he raised his sword either way. "And I cant even hear those silly chains. Sounds like some fable." He looked over at Hayato. "What's going on here Hayato?"

297New Rising - Page 12 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:45 pm

Grimlock

Grimlock
Novice
Novice

"I'll explain later..." Hayato said as he bashed his fists together. "But right now, all I care about is wiping that smug off his damn face!!" Howl sighed and shrugged. "If you only knew boy... Wind Arts: Gale Slice!" Howl swung one of the sickles, sending a slicing wind towards Hayato, not seeming to focus on Sam just yet. Hayato dodged aside, then rushed his father.

298New Rising - Page 12 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:47 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam quietly whispered the names of his sword and shield, powered up and his sword burning with white fire again, he rushed forward after Hayato, trying to think of a way to combat the wind with fire and darkness. He wasn't coming up with much.

299New Rising - Page 12 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:48 pm

Grimlock

Grimlock
Novice
Novice

Hayato sent a flurry of punches and kicks towards Howl, who effortlessly dodged them. "C'mon, brat, is that the best you've got!?" He then dropped one of the sickles, punching Hayato in the gut and sending him flying into a wall, creating a small crack.

300New Rising - Page 12 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:51 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

It was Sam's turn this time. He wanted to help Hayato even if it meant getting in the way. He rushed Howl and used his shield to block any wind that might come at him, then shot fireballs at Howl, doubting himself a little if it would do anything, but having absorbed the power of the Lord of Fire, his fire was much better than before.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum