The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Rising

+4
Xisha
Grimlock
Marcus
Lizzy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 40]

251New Rising - Page 11 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:39 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

It was quite dark now and Raine was still wandering about. "How the hell did I get lost?" she thought. It wasn't that far away... She'd been on at least 10 roads now. "Is this town really that big?" Ready for a rest. She sat in the street once more and pointed at the sky. Lighting the city in an eerie black light. "Still don't see much"

252New Rising - Page 11 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:40 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven smirked. " Quite a talent you have there. " commented Traven

253New Rising - Page 11 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:46 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam nodded as well. "Very nice. We could use a healer... we're kinda on a quest right now, and we could truly use all the help we can get."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

254New Rising - Page 11 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:47 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine got up and started walking again, every once in a while shooting a bolt of black lightening across the sky. Once again Kote appeared next to her, walking and held out his hand. "I can take you back, my dear."
She rolled her eyes and turned around. "Why are you still following me?"
He laughed "You have a gravitional pull on some people, I guess" she glared at him. "Or is it the other way around?" He said mockingly.
"You're following ME!" she hissed and he laughed again.
"You feel it don't you? Those mixed feelings?" he stood in front of her and she stopped. "Even towards me... I'm a part of him. I know these things."
She went to walk passed him once again and he sidestepped. "I think you do that way to much, Raine."
"Get the hell out of here!" She yelled, hoping no one heard.
He bowed, "As you wish." and he faded again, laughing. She looked around the dark town, no one out. Thank God. She continued on again.

255New Rising - Page 11 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:49 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Luna smiled and let the orb of water evaporate. " A quest huh? Sounds interesting. Im willing to join your group if you need an extra hand. Besides, staying here just gets boring after awhile. " commented Luna

256New Rising - Page 11 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:54 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Good!" Sam smiled, a little too widely, but hid it with a laugh. "Glad to have you aboard Luna! Naomi will love to meet you when she wakes up. She hasnt slept in the past few days, so I have no doubt she's crashed in her room for the night."

257New Rising - Page 11 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:03 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven smiled. " We will be lucky to even wake her up by morning. " joked Traven

258New Rising - Page 11 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:15 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Luna laughed. " She sounds like quite a handful. " joked Luna as she took another sip of her ale.

259New Rising - Page 11 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:21 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Upstairs, Naomi sneezed, woke up, looked around, undressed, and went to bed properly, sniffling a little.

260New Rising - Page 11 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:15 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Hey... she isnt that bad. I just wish I knew her before all this started. She used to tell stories all the time, but those seem to have gone with her memory." Sam sighed and shrugged. "Well, cheers." He raised his fist, not touching the ale. "I cant drink, sorry."

261New Rising - Page 11 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:37 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Luna raises her own jug in the air. " Cheers!. " said Luna as she finished off her drink before looking at Traven, who had at least a dozen empty jugs around him. " Damn....someone can hold there liquer. " commented Luna

262New Rising - Page 11 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:49 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven hiccuped, his motions now off balence. " He-hey! I can hold anytang kay? " slured Traven before laying his head on the counter and passing out.

263New Rising - Page 11 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:50 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Luna smiled. " Well, that was out of nowhere..."

264New Rising - Page 11 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:03 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine stumbled into the Inn, soaking wet and tired as hell. She looked at Sam, Traven and Luna. She gave a weak, nervous laugh, then tumbled up the stairs to her bedroom.
Wow, I must've looked really crazy just then... She opened the door and saw Naomi fast asleep. Curling up in the other bed, Raine faced the wall, near Sam again the medallion throbbing. Sleep is out of the question.

Last edited by Xeesha on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

265New Rising - Page 11 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:08 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam watched Raine walk in sopping wet and then walk upstairs. "If she needs anything Naomi's right there..." Sam sighed and went back to the attention of the table. "Traven, try not to get so drunk that you forget our alliance."

266New Rising - Page 11 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:16 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine sat, staring at the wall for at least a half hour before getting too bored and tired of her hand. She sat up and sat crosslegged on the bed. Concentrating as hard as she could on Sam and his mind. Goddamn it if I can feel vibes from you you better damn well feel these She clenched her eyes shut and balled her hands into fists. Tell your damn brother to stay away from me. I would've killed him tonight if he wasn't you!

267New Rising - Page 11 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:23 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam winced and put his hand up to his eye. What the hell was that...? He looked around, almost expecting to see Kote, but no, he was gone still. "Hey... I'm gonna hit it... I've got a headache." He wasnt going to sleep, he hadnt slept in two years, but he needed to get away from whatever was causing his head to burst. He stood up, bowed to both of them and kissed the back of Luna's paw before making his way upstairs and falling down outside his door, the pain had grown as he went up the stairs, but the closer he got to his room... the pain was unbearable.

268New Rising - Page 11 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:25 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine felt her medallion pulsing and knew exactly where Sam was. She quietly stepped out of her room and stood a few feet down the hall from him. "I'm sure you know why I'm angry and because of my opening statement. I'm sure you know where that splitting headache came from."

269New Rising - Page 11 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:27 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"You gave me this!?" Sam stood up, angry and in pain. "And what statement? I dont understand" Clearly he didnt know any of the messages she had sent him mentally. "Cut it out okay?"

270New Rising - Page 11 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine's fists clenched once more and sent another shock of anger in his direction. "You're part of him! You have to know!"

271New Rising - Page 11 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:34 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"You mean Kote!? He's learned to block me from his mind, and I didnt even know he could read mine! Look I'm sorry if he started attacking you. I didnt know he was here until he sent me the same vibe from across the room! Why are you so angry at me!?"

272New Rising - Page 11 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:39 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine's anger slipped and she walked up to Sam with rage in her eyes and grabbed him by the leather on his chest. Staring angrily, this angry she hadn't noticed how close she was. She'd never been this close to him and now the pain in her hand was unbearable but she took no notice, her darkness taking over. "You.. know.. something's.. off" Her eyes lit bright red, glowing. Get it under control Rainyyy. "Shutup!" She said as a half growl as she turned her head to the side. At this she felt her hand start to bleed and she quickly released Sam. Backing away, shaking her head. "Shit... I'm sorry"

273New Rising - Page 11 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:42 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam saw two things that he immediately acted upon. First, he grabbed her head and pried her lip up to see her long fang and her probably scared red eyes, then he took her palm and tore off the bandages, his left hand burning heavily as he touched the medallion. "Raine, what have you done?"

274New Rising - Page 11 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:48 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

She pulled away quickly and covered her hand once more. "Something neither of you could've done with this in your possession. Protect it!" She held her hand up, medallion facing Sam and pushed him to the ground with her gravity. "If I want you to know about me. I'll tell you!" She shot a giant shockwave of anger, much greater than before at him and released him from the gravity.

275New Rising - Page 11 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:51 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam swelled. A dark aura swam around him as he sent the wave of anger back at her. "You... you fool! No wonder you're so screwed up, look what you've done! You've fused the epitome of evil to your hand like a child!" He actually grew a little and a black wing sprouted from his back, both eyes burned red and they widened slowly as he felt the space around him begin to darken, trying to breathe steadily, trying to regain control.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum