The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Rising

+4
Xisha
Grimlock
Marcus
Lizzy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 40]

701New Rising - Page 29 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:21 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"I refuse to fight you!" Raine spat. "It won't do any good. And the medallion! Why'd you give it to me?"

702New Rising - Page 29 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:55 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~the black material would show slightly damp the light of the sun did more than just hurt her eyes, it made her cry her own blood. fortunatly for her she could pass off the dampness as tears for now, she would have to clean her face when she could see again~

"im sorry...i didnt mean to snap at you...the sun drains me just as much as a full day without sleep..." ~as if to emphasize her point she had drifted off into sleep falling back against him~

703New Rising - Page 29 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:05 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven crossed his arms. " Look, as much as I love just sitting here talking. I think it would be best if we continued on before more of Kote's minions try to kill us..."

704New Rising - Page 29 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:33 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"If you havent noticed Traven, Reya just fainted. If you feel like packing up, I'll carry her on my back and we'll get moving. Naomi, you know who should wear what. So we'll move as soon as we're ready." Sam grew into power again as he held Reya up, moving to scoop her up onto his back, knowing they didnt have much to pack and they'd be off soon as he covered her in his cloak.

Kote giggled a little. "Why should I tell you if you dont bother to obey my actions? All I want is to train you, you'll get your answers in due time."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

705New Rising - Page 29 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:00 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~every so often reya would twitch in her sleep, re-living the horrors of her early life and her solo existance in the wilds of the underdark. small moans and whimpers escaped her in her uneasy rest.~

706New Rising - Page 29 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:23 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam held her a little closer on his back, holding his shield and sword so she didnt have to feel the cold against her but his warm body. "Reya, we're all here for you..." he whispered softly.

707New Rising - Page 29 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:30 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~she she fidgeted in her sleep the strip of cloth tied around her eyes had slid off and her bloodied face was revealed, a tear of blood still glistening in the corner of her eye. on and on she mumbled in her sleep most of her words unitelligible. she slowly began to grow more unsettled and soon was writhing almost uncontrollably the horrors assaulting her mind again insinuated by lloth, this time however she knew and was fighting them, though to them it would seem she had lost her mind in her sleep~

708New Rising - Page 29 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:33 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam held her tighter and looked back. "Tears of blood... I told you not to look into the sun yet..."

709New Rising - Page 29 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:37 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine glared at Kote for a moment and rolled her eyes. He's at least keeping you alive. "I don't need you..." She stomped back of into the woods. Calling over her shoulder she said, "I'll find some other demon to thrive off of."

710New Rising - Page 29 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:39 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Kote waited as again moments later Raine walked out of the forest. "I brought you to this spot because it's protected so nobody can find us and so you cant run off in one of your silly tirades."

711New Rising - Page 29 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:40 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Naomi nodded as she began packing up the camp, putting it neatly into the packs of the ones able to carry them and she waved everyone forward. "Come on then."

712New Rising - Page 29 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:49 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~crying out she awakens from sleep and then again cries out in agony as her sun-tormented eyes again are assaulted by the light of the day. She paws blindly for the blindfold and ties it again around her eyes.~ "o-oh my...how long have i been asleep?" ~she asks hoping none had seen her bloodied eyes~ "where are we headed?"

713New Rising - Page 29 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:53 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"West, into the plains. And Reya... you have to let me enchant your eyes, or they'll just keep bleeding like that. We've been on the move for over a few hours already." Sam declared. It was true, they had set off and were now reaching the edge of the great forest.

714New Rising - Page 29 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:54 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"Get me out of here..." Raine watched him closely, thinking about punching him.

715New Rising - Page 29 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:55 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Not until we're finished..." Kote sighed and stood up again. "You're probably angry enough to try attacking me again... Ready?"

716New Rising - Page 29 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine backed away and sat down on the log, calming herself. "No, actually. I'm still not fighting you."

717New Rising - Page 29 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:01 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"....they only bled because i forced myself to look on for 2 hours...please...i enjoy the pain that the sun brings me....because every day it hurts less.....it shows me im getting further from my kind"

718New Rising - Page 29 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:08 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Fine with me, just means you'll stay longer." Kote sat back and pulled out a small wooden box, idly turning a few of the sides, it was almost like a rubix cube except for the fact that it turned in every direction and every angle, even some of the sides spun on their own, then rotated in to show even more panels. "So... what were your parents like?"

Sam sighed and nodded. "Can you walk? I dont really feel safe about you walking with a blindfold on, but if you say you can I'll believe you." He was asking this beautiful fox if she could get off his back. What had happened to his chivalry? He'd carry her to the end of the earth if she couldnt do it herself, but he wasnt about to say that out loud.

719New Rising - Page 29 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:12 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine's head shot up at Kote and she growled deep in her throat. "You conceited little bitchy demon..." she clenched her fists and a bolt of lightening shot across the sky.

720New Rising - Page 29 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:14 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"though my pride demands i walk, my reason rules over my pride, and i'd just slow you down" ~then leaning down she whispers so only he could hear~ "besides i think you care a lot about me, more than you want to admit. Oh dont be surprised, im quite adept at reading people, even if only by voice"

721New Rising - Page 29 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:23 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam simply blushed, knowing stammering would only make it worse as he walked on. "Right, well I'll carry you until you feel ready to run. We may keep going through the night, I dont want to risk another demonic onslaught."

Kote smirked as he felt Sam's emotions. "Well, I was just asking, how are they anyway?"

722New Rising - Page 29 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:24 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine smiled, "I'm sure they're happier now..."

723New Rising - Page 29 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:26 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~Reya fell silent and lay against his back again, simply listening to the sounds of the day, she was tempted to take off the blindfold but knew her eyes despite her statement had suffered their worst yet. She just refused to let herself admit she needed his help~

724New Rising - Page 29 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:35 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven nodded and grabbed his pack off the ground. " The newest city I believe is about a day, maybe two out. To the northeast I think. Least that's what ive heard. Not sure there's actually one there or not but I know its our best bet. " explained Traven

725New Rising - Page 29 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:55 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Kote shrugged as he twisted the cube again. "And your brother? Heard from him lately?"

Sam's mood was dark on the inside, he coudnt show it to them or they'd all get that way, the truth was, he was worried about Raine, sure, he liked Reya, but he had hurt Raine, and he thought that if he didnt apologize properly... hell she could already be dead because of lack of energy sustaining her. His ears drooped but then he turned back to Traven. "Yeah, we could stay there for a little and figure out what's going on."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum