The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Legend of Atlantis

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 33]

201The Legend of Atlantis - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:15 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak sat there still. " Find by me, ill take my chances by myself..."

202The Legend of Atlantis - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:18 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa looked at Derak for a moment then led Maple out of the cell, locking it behind her. "I am sorry Derak, I can't take any chances with you. You're new to me." she walked out of the room onto upper deck and looked out over the seas. Sighing and thinking to herself.

203The Legend of Atlantis - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:22 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple felt a little weird, but relieved as she stood on the deck of the ship with Odessa. She turned to her captain with a sly look on her face. "Just where did Oddi come from?"

204The Legend of Atlantis - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:22 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca stood up slowly. "Kira... please help me back to my quarters if you could, my leg is still very weak."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

205The Legend of Atlantis - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:29 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa sat on the railing edge of the ship, the wind blowing her hair. "Orca and I had a history and we used to be quite close." Odessa smiled slightly then continued, "We go way back.. Way too far back. He used to be a pirate until... Bad things happened and he switched sides. At that point him and I went our separate ways." Her smile faded and she looked back over the water and sighed. "I promise you, he was a good person. He may well still be." Odessa shivered and sighed again. "And I am determined to see whether or not he is."

206The Legend of Atlantis - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:39 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple stared at Odessa. "Captain, I can't decide if that's sweet or disgusting. Simply because all I remember of Orca was him killing people I knew, but if he used to be something, are you sure he still is? What changed? And... he was a pirate!?"

207The Legend of Atlantis - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:43 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa put her face in her hands, "I don't know, I don't know, Maple. I am not sure of anything at this point." She looked at her. "but I'm not going to ask him directly." she laughed to herself.

208The Legend of Atlantis - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:48 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Frightened he'll say yes?" Maple blushed a little and giggled.

209The Legend of Atlantis - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:52 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa smiled at her and laughed a bit. "Yea... you could say that."

210The Legend of Atlantis - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:09 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

(sry, watching football game.......yes I like football xD)

Kira nodded and helped Orca back to his quarters. " Sir, if I may ask, why are we letting them help us? We do not need their kind...." argued Kira, obviously not liking the idea

211The Legend of Atlantis - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:16 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Kira, as Odessa said, we have reached an agreement. I need her help to reclaim something I lost years ago, I'll explain in my cabin. If you really want to know." Orca said gently

212The Legend of Atlantis - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:19 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Kira led Orca to his cabin and carefully sat him down on his bed, then sat down next to him. " So, whats this all about? What do you need to retrieve? " asked Kira

213The Legend of Atlantis - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:23 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"My sister. She was kidnapped by Atlantians five years ago, and Odessa knows the way to get her back, she knows where to find the Cave of Souls." Orca sighed a little. "I finally get to see Ayna again..."

214The Legend of Atlantis - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Kira sat there with a blank stare on her face. " Uhh sir, not to sound disrespectful...but did you hit your head? I mean, Atlantians? Thats just an age old myth....everyone knows that. "

215The Legend of Atlantis - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:30 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca lifted his headband, showing the Seal of Atlantis. "This is the Seal of Atlantis, from the old children's story right? Well here it is, it's all real."

216The Legend of Atlantis - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:36 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Kira's eyes widened at the sight of the seal. " I dont believe it! Your telling the truth! But.....but why didnt you tell me this before? And I dont still see why we need the pirates! " argued Kira

217The Legend of Atlantis - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:48 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"If you havent noticed, we have no crew anymore. We have five sailors left. That, and I was once a pirate myself, I know who to trust." Orca sighed a little and smiled.

218The Legend of Atlantis - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:52 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Kira's eyes widened even further and she jumped off the bed. " You were a pirate!? Then how do I know I can trust even you!? " argued Kira, this was becoming too much to take in.

219The Legend of Atlantis - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:59 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"For one, I've been part of the Navy ever since my sister was taken because I needed to find as many pirates as I can to figure out where the Cave of Souls was, turns out the first one I lo... met knew where it was." Orca smiled a little.

220The Legend of Atlantis - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:04 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Kira frowned. " So this whole time you've been using me is that it? Im nothing but a tool to help you find an answear.....fine, I get it..." said Kira as he headed for the door. " I quit..."

221The Legend of Atlantis - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:15 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca tried to get up but fell back to his seat. "Kira wait! I didnt use anyone! I did my duty and got my promotions and took them with honor. I spent five years dedicated to the service as long as I got to interrogate the prisoners. I dont want you to feel like I betrayed you." He rubbed his eyes. "Kira... I really thought you as my friend, please dont do this. If you really feel this way, I wont stop you, you can have the life boat, or I could drop you off at the next port. It's up to you."

222The Legend of Atlantis - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:31 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Kira stopped at the door and sighed. " I need to think about this. Till then goodbye....Orca...." said Kira as she stepped out the door and dissapeared.

223The Legend of Atlantis - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca rolled over onto his bed and rubbed his eyes again. "It's for Ayna. It's all for Ayna after all... that's the reason I killed all those pirates... that's the reason I had to leave my life behind and find her..."

224The Legend of Atlantis - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:02 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa needed to know the coordinates. She went to the edge of the ship, searching the seas for land. Suddenly a ship came into view. "Pirates..." Odessa looked at herself and shrugged. "Yea yea... but I'm a GOOD pirate." She looked closer at this ship and noticed the flag. "Captain Torgue!" At this she turned and ran to Orca's cabin. Bursting through the door and seeing him lying down. "Orca... Pirates." she bent over to catch her breath. "There are pirates coming. We don't stand a chance if they are who I think they are."

225The Legend of Atlantis - Page 9 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"And you saying I needed rest." Orca got up slowly and groaned as he put weight on his leg. "You're acting captain. Take my coat, and this." He held out his broach. "This will make the sailors trust you. Release Derak, and the other two pirates we captured. We're gonna need all the help we can get, and if you have time... try to find Kira. She's somewhere on the ship still... I hope. I'll join you when the fight starts."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum