The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Legend of Atlantis

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 33]

501The Legend of Atlantis - Page 21 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:21 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa pulled him into a tight hug and whispered into his ear. "I have always loved you, Orca... and I love you now still." she hugged him tighter.

502The Legend of Atlantis - Page 21 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:22 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak shoved Maple away. " Nows not the time to hug damnit! I need you to sail us out of this storm! Get on it damnit! " Ordered Derak, his normally cocky and sarcastic attitude now gone.

503The Legend of Atlantis - Page 21 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:24 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

o.o "Yes captain!" She rushed off to the tasks he had assigned, trying to figure out if his tough side had shocked her enough to turn her on or scare her to pieces.

504The Legend of Atlantis - Page 21 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:26 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca sighed with relief and pulled Odessa back a little to kiss her again, putting his forehead to hers and smiling. "I was afraid I was the only one who still felt that way. I love you too Odessa..." His ears flopped a little and he lengthened them to create a makeshift umbrella over their heads as they shared this moment.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

505The Legend of Atlantis - Page 21 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:33 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa kissed him once more and pulled away. "This will be torture to me in the end, Orca. I don't want to lose you."

506The Legend of Atlantis - Page 21 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:35 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I swear you wont..." Orca knew she wouldnt believe him, but he wanted her to so badly, he wanted himself to believe it. I knew he wouldnt change just because he got his sister back... sure, he'd be very over protective of Ayna, for all he knew she was still the same age as before.

507The Legend of Atlantis - Page 21 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:36 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa turned to the sea. "You don't understand, Orca." she dropped her head in frustration. She toughened to her captain stance once more and raised her head in a professional manner.

508The Legend of Atlantis - Page 21 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:37 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"No more of this stony captain's speech." Orca spun her around into another kiss and looked into her eyes. "I think it's time you told me what will happen."

509The Legend of Atlantis - Page 21 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:39 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa pulled away from him roughly and looked him in the eyes. "I don't know exactly. I've never done this. I just don't want to risk my feelings on you. This could all be for nothing! This whole... night!"

510The Legend of Atlantis - Page 21 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:40 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak held on to the side of the ship until they were finally free of the storm. " Well....that was quite unpleasent...."

511The Legend of Atlantis - Page 21 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:42 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple walked over and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Aye it was... but I'm really glad you're okay... you know that right?"

512The Legend of Atlantis - Page 21 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:44 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak sighed. " Yeah I know. And I guess I owe you my life back there. How can I make it up to you? " asked Derak, trying to be nicer then usual

513The Legend of Atlantis - Page 21 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:45 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca stroked Odessa's cheek and blushed a little. "Or it could mean something bigger, we should get inside... we're getting soaked, come into my cabin... we can talk... and do more of this, inside."

514The Legend of Atlantis - Page 21 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:46 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Oh I could think of a few things Derak." Maple giggled a little as she kissed his cheek. "I'm not gonna say it didnt get me... interested, feeling so scared from your commands."

515The Legend of Atlantis - Page 21 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:47 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak raised an eyebrow. " Oh? So I scare you do I? "

516The Legend of Atlantis - Page 21 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:48 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"In a good way!" Maple clarified, not wanting to make Derak feel weird. "It... I felt controlled, I could never be a captain simply because I like that feeling a little too much." She blushed a little and kissed him again.

517The Legend of Atlantis - Page 21 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:51 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak smiled and kissed Maple back gently. " Well, ill try to boss you around alittle more often if you like? Perhapes make you mop the deck or entertain me by doing a dance? Would that make you feel better? " joked Derak

518The Legend of Atlantis - Page 21 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:52 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Alright," Maple smiled a little and leaned forward to whisper. "What kind of dance are you looking for? I know a lot..."

519The Legend of Atlantis - Page 21 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:54 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak smiled. " Oh...im sure you can surprise me..." whispered Derak

520The Legend of Atlantis - Page 21 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:55 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Just say when." Maple smiled a little and kissed Derak again. "We're back on course, any orders captain?"

521The Legend of Atlantis - Page 21 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:57 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak thought about it for a moment then looked towards a crew member. " You there, take the helm. When we catch up with the others let me know..." order Derak before turning to Maple. " As for you, we need to talk...now! " growled Derak as he ordered

522The Legend of Atlantis - Page 21 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:59 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple blushed a little and nodded. "Yes captain, do you wish to talk here or elsewhere?"

523The Legend of Atlantis - Page 21 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:01 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

" How about the cabin...." said Derak as he led Maple there.

524The Legend of Atlantis - Page 21 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:02 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple giggled a little and nodded. "Yes captain, right away."

525The Legend of Atlantis - Page 21 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:07 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak entered his cabin and layed on his bed. " Now....what was this dance you were going to show me? "

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum