The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Legend of Atlantis

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 33]

476The Legend of Atlantis - Page 20 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:45 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca looked horrified. "Odessa... I wont change, and I will bring my sister back... it's not your fault... how is this your fault Odessa?"

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

477The Legend of Atlantis - Page 20 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:59 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"Orca!" she grabbed his shoulders and shook him once. "It's my job to kill! Of course it's my fault." Odessa backed away. "You will hate me and for all this... I am sorry."

478The Legend of Atlantis - Page 20 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:07 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

A sudden crash rocked the ship and Derak was thrown out of his bed. " What the!? " yelled Derak as he got to his feet and ran to the main deck. " Status report! Did we hit something? " asked Derak

479The Legend of Atlantis - Page 20 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:16 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"You're a pirate! You dont get paid to kill! You dont even enjoy it! I see your face whenever you slay my sailors, the sight of blood nearly brings you to tears!"

480The Legend of Atlantis - Page 20 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:20 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple looked out through the rain and ran down to Derak. "It's a lightning storm! We've had tp batten down and I'm simply making sure nothing breaks or we hit land without meaning to!"

481The Legend of Atlantis - Page 20 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:20 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa grabbed Orca's hand and the necklace in her shirt and placed it in his hand and closed his hand around it. "Killing does not bring me to tears! What I do with the souls does! Feel how this feels? Feel this power!" She tightened her grip on his hand holding the medallion. "It's a dark power and it is cruel."

482The Legend of Atlantis - Page 20 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:23 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak nodded as he tried to hold his balance on the rocking ship. His fur already soaking wet. " Alright! Just try to get us to safety, im going to below deck to secure what barrels we have! " yelled Derak through the storm as he stumbled his way to the lower deck.

483The Legend of Atlantis - Page 20 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:27 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple got back up to the helm and held the course, trying to steer around anything that was lit up by the lightning, wishing it was daytime so she could at least see what was happening and cursing her foul luck.

484The Legend of Atlantis - Page 20 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:32 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

As Derak arrived below deck. He took notice at the few crew members tieing the cargo down. " Good, they can handle things down here. " said Derak as he turned around and made his way back to the upper deck. As he did, he saw a crew member lose control of a barrel and noticed it was flying at a rapid rate towards Maple.

" Maple look out! " yelled Derak as he ran up and shoved her out of the way just in time. However, Derak was the one who took the forced of the blow and was thrown over board by it into the rapid waters.

485The Legend of Atlantis - Page 20 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:34 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca cringed and drew his hand back looking at the necklace. "What... what was that just now?" he looked closer at it, seeing the ring around it to be similar to the seal on his forehead. "What's in there...?"

486The Legend of Atlantis - Page 20 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:37 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"It doesn't come off and hasn't since it was put on. These are ... souls." Odessa looked down at it and frowned.

487The Legend of Atlantis - Page 20 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:40 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple fell to the ground and cried out in pain, but then saw Derak pushed over the edge of the ship and gasped, running to get in one of the lifeboats after a crew member had taken the helm, the lifeboat fell to the water violently and she paddled furiously to get to him. "Derak swim towards me!"

488The Legend of Atlantis - Page 20 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:41 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca shivered a little. "Is... is my sister's soul in there?"

489The Legend of Atlantis - Page 20 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:42 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"They all are. I'm the soulkeeper. The cursed. The hated." she paused. "Orca, I'm sorry..." Odessa put the necklace back in her shirt and turned away once more.

490The Legend of Atlantis - Page 20 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:45 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak coughed up water and began paddling towards Maple. The violent waters making it extremely difficult for him. But he somehow manages to get to the boat's side. " I cant get in! If I do ill tip the boat! " yelled Derak

491The Legend of Atlantis - Page 20 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:03 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Odessa... it's still not your fault! Damien did this to you and we both know it. He kidnapped you and that's why you became the soulkeeper." Orca walked over and grabbed Odessa's shoulder. "Dont blame yourself for my sister."

492The Legend of Atlantis - Page 20 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:05 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa looked up at him and blinked. "I didn't want to leave..."

493The Legend of Atlantis - Page 20 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:05 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

(This place is haunted)
"Hold onto the boat then and help me get back to the ship, we can get you in there when we're agaisnt the ship and then we can get back up to the ship!" Maple called as she began rowing back to the ship, the less time they took the better, because the ship was still moving.

494The Legend of Atlantis - Page 20 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:06 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"What do you mean?" Orca held Odessa a little tighter. "Leave where?"

495The Legend of Atlantis - Page 20 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:08 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa grabbed his arms as a bolt of lightening struck in the distance. "Leave YOU, Orca." She shivered a little and blinked away tears.

496The Legend of Atlantis - Page 20 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:11 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca didnt see the lightning, he was focused on something more important, he pulled Odessa into a full kiss, not caring what she thought, only knowing that he had to do this before everything changed, so that maybe, it wouldnt change for the worse.

497The Legend of Atlantis - Page 20 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:13 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak coughed but gripped the boat tightly. When they both finally made it to the ship Derak grabbed the rope ladder and made his way up it. " Come on Maple! Get your ass on the ship! " yelled Derak

498The Legend of Atlantis - Page 20 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:15 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa gasped as Orca pulled and once their faces met she gave in, unable to protest. Her mind said. "Don't hurt him." and her heart said "I love him." Odessa pulled Orca as close as she could and caressed his hair, just as it began to rain. Her heart raced and she finally felt relief from the burden of souls on her and she finally felt the love she had once had.

499The Legend of Atlantis - Page 20 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:17 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Aye aye captain!" Maple scrambled up as well and panted as she hauled the lifeboat back into place, running over and hugging Derak tightly. "Thank the gods you're alright Derak!"

500The Legend of Atlantis - Page 20 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:19 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca held the kiss even as they were rained on, blushing a little as he held Odessa close and looked into her eyes as they broke apart, still keeping her close. "I... too rash...?" he stammered, having never actually done this before. He felt something strange going on on the seal under his bandanna but he ignored it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum