The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Legend of Atlantis

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 33]

251The Legend of Atlantis - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:53 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Torgue came up to the side of his ship. " That depends weither you have anything useful or.....*notices Orca and Odeesa* Well well well....what do we have here boys? Hmph, and I never thought id see you in the favoring of pirates Commodore..."

252The Legend of Atlantis - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:56 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Just so happens that they and I were on the same ship. I see you have seen or heard of us both before. How nice." Orca bowed and looked back up. "Odessa and I go way back." He smiled as he signaled the cannons to fire behind him. The cannons on the side that was against the other ship fired, all of them mind you. The sailors knew how to rig the fuses to all go off at once and they were very good at it. Orca's cannons chopped clean through parts of the ship across from them, Orca smiling the entire time.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

253The Legend of Atlantis - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:59 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa laughed out loud by accident. But didn't care to stop. "This will be the second ship of yours I've taken will it not?"

254The Legend of Atlantis - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:01 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Torgue cursed under his breath. " Well, that was quite unexpected.....you just crippled my vessal. " growled Torgue, who suddenly smiled. " But no matter, theres a perfectly good one right here. Come on boys! " yelled Torgue who, followed by the ships crew, threw hooks and swung to the Devestator. " Now...perhapes we can discuss this like gentlemen...unless you want to die here and now? "

255The Legend of Atlantis - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:05 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa grabbed Orca's arm out of nervous instinct and held tight, watching Torgue. "Fine Captain, I'm willing to listen."

256The Legend of Atlantis - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:07 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca looked over at Odessa, his hand having reached for his pistol but was stopped by her. He sighed. "What is your proposition?"

257The Legend of Atlantis - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:13 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Torgue smiled, clearly not afraid. " Its simple, you just....*Torgue stopped again as he notices one of the crew members of Orca's ship. " You....look familiar..." commented Torgue as he stepped closer.

Derak gulped. " Sorry I dont think I know you. " said Derak as he quickly made an attempt to walk away but Torgue stopped him and pulled his mask off.

" DERAK! You piece of low life garbage! " yelled Torgue, no longer calm.

*sweatdrop* " Hey Torgue, long time no see? "

" You stole my ship! The Phantom! Where is it!? " yelled Torgue

Derak began to sweat immensly. " Have you checked the bottom of the ocean? "

258The Legend of Atlantis - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:16 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa tried to hold in a laugh but snickered out loud at Derak's comment.

259The Legend of Atlantis - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:19 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Seems to be a whole array of enemies on this ship, so can we get back to the point here?" Orca said matter of factly.

260The Legend of Atlantis - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:30 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Torgue growled and threw Derak to the ground. " The point is simply this, your going to have over your precious ship to me or your all going to die. And just to prove my point, if your refuse this will happen. " growled Torgue as he pointed his pistol at Odessa.

A gunshot is heard......however, Odessa is still standing. Torgue on the other hand coughs up some blood and falls to the ground, dead. Derak is on the ground behind him, pistol in hand.

" I stole your ship, your crew, and your life you son of a bitch...." muttered Derak

261The Legend of Atlantis - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:32 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Damnit... I wanted to do that." Orca signaled the cannons again and the other ship was blasted to splinters. "Now then. Pirates, swear your allegiance to either myself or Captain Odessa, and join this crew, or die."

262The Legend of Atlantis - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:33 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa stood staring off into space. "I still think I saw my life flash before my eyes. It wasn't the first time that's happened but it was certainly the most convincing..." Odessa turned and finally let out the deep breath she'd been holding and bowed to Derak.

263The Legend of Atlantis - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:35 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Before Torgue's ship was completely blasted apart Derak ran over and yelled for the canon's to stop firing. " Are you insane!? We have a perfectly good ship there and im taking it as payment for what you did to mine...." argued Derak.

-Meanwhile Torgues crew all looked at each other and swore alliegence-

264The Legend of Atlantis - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:36 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"You mean you're leaving?" Maple walked up and pulled Derak back. "That, and that ship is terribly unsafe right now, and all the crew are on this ship now. Stay. We could use you. Lets just get all the supplies from this ship and let it sink."

265The Legend of Atlantis - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:39 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak smirked. " I never said im leaving, I said im taking it as my own. Ill take part of this crew to help me repair it and meet you at the Cave of Souls. " commented Derak, who suddenly kissed Maple briefly and swung to the other ship and winked.

266The Legend of Atlantis - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:41 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa walked over to Maple and nudged her shoulder... "Nice." she laughed as she walked away.

267The Legend of Atlantis - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:43 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Kira crossed her arms. " Bah...pirates..."

268The Legend of Atlantis - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:43 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

O_o Maple stood there and tilted her head, completely surprised by this random turn of events and blushing bright as her Captain nudged her. "Hey! It's not like you wont be getting cozy with Orca sometime soon."

269The Legend of Atlantis - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:45 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa looked at her, then at Orca watching her. Toughening herself up. She was a captain after all. She shrugged and walked up to the wheel of the ship.

270The Legend of Atlantis - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:49 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak watched as his newly formed crew got to work on repairing the ship. He smiled and turned to the Devestator. " You all go on ahead, I meet you there. Unless someone wants to come with me? " asked Derak

271The Legend of Atlantis - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:51 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple giggled a little and while Odessa wasnt looking, blew Derak a kiss from across the boats. "Youd better get there!"

272The Legend of Atlantis - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:52 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa walked over to Maple and put her hands on her shoulders. "I have eyes in the back of my head, first mate. Why don't you take a ride with him? I'll meet back up with you."

273The Legend of Atlantis - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:54 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Okay... but you better be there when we get there Odessa." She hugged her captain tight and kissed her cheek before swinging across to the other ship and landing next to Derak. "We have so much to talk about."

274The Legend of Atlantis - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:55 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"Yea! Talk!" Odessa yelled over the boats, jokingly.

275The Legend of Atlantis - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:58 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak couldnt help but smile. " Yeah, maybe we can talk about it my new private qaurters....sevvy? "

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum